Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Misty for a long time as she basked in the afterglow of her release, and then as we traded soft, sweet kisses. It was a tender, heartfelt moment. I cuddled with her as I replayed her climax again and again in my mind.

But I felt "empty" in a way, because I had yet to taste her.

Gently, I nudged my sister to her back, and her legs instinctively opened in that act. That was good, because the opening allowed me easy access to dip a finger into her body once again, which also produced another soft moan of delight from her. I fingered her for only a brief second before retracting my hand and bringing the digit to my lips.

Misty watched, fascinated, as I sucked her love from my finger. I closed my eyes, savoring her taste, tangy and slightly sweet. When I opened my eyes again, I saw how wide her eyes had become, how surprised she was that I truly enjoyed her unique taste, how surprised she was that my hand was yet again headed to the juncture of her thighs for more...

Several times, I dipped my fingers inside my little sister's body. Several times, I tasted her, I savored her. I made sure she knew that I was enjoying her, even though my own carnal desires were not being fulfilled. I wanted Misty to know that she was cherished, that she deserved to have her sexual needs met, and that I was enjoying helping to fulfill those needs as I taught her more about sexuality.

It was strange in a way: One week earlier, when I had returned from college following the end of the semester, I truly could not have conceived of my own little sister as a sexual person. Things had definitely changed in the most unusual and very interesting course of the week.

I dipped the same pair of fingers into her one more time, but instead of licking them clean, I instead brushed her hot love across a nipple. Lowering my head, I both tasted her and enticed her, renewing the gentle treatment of her nipple, sucking as if she could feed me like a tiny little baby. My hand returned between her legs, not to dip into her body again but to simply cup her precious sex, to squeeze her there just long enough for my palm to again be anointed with her love, and then to bring that hand to her other breast to fondle her slowly...

The rain was falling still harder on the roof of the cabinette. The sound was definitely rather loud, and it seemed to permeate everything. The breeze was blowing ever stronger, to the point that I lifted my head and glanced toward the windows, finding the curtains being blown inward just enough that someone standing on the porch or in the grass could look in at just the right angle and see two pairs of feet and legs on the bed. Whether they would know that Misty was naked while her big brother was pleasuring her I was uncertain, but logically, no one would venture out into such a hefty rainfall at night, especially not to a cabinette which was really quite far away from the RV area and the nearest tent camping field.

The sound of the rainfall was so loud that I realized this would be the perfect moment, the perfect time to undress – which would be easy and very quick, as that simply meant taking off my swim trunks – and position myself above my sister and slide into her. I could make love to her and even fuck her rather roughly with the knowledge that only someone standing on the porch – a scenario which was highly unlikely – would be able to hear her over the sound of the growing downpour... and that reasoning assumed that Misty was a screamer. Just contemplating that scenario made me groan softly.

But, I returned my attention to my sister's chest, fondling and sucking, licking and nibbling. She was writhing again, her breaths irregular and punctuated with the occasional moan or gasp. My mouth and my hands switched from breast to breast, back and forth, alternating, like a television journalist attempting to provide equal time to two talking heads vehemently debating the most prominent political issues of the day.

Eventually, with a hand still focusing its attention on her chest, I changed position again, and for the first time in a long time, we kissed. Misty had so much built-up passion within her that she seized my head to hold it in place while she attacked me with her mouth.

Clearly, any nervousness or shame or uncertainty which my sister may have felt at the beginning of this interlude had dissipated, eased away by my attentions and especially by her sweet release. Her tongue drove up into my mouth, practically raping me, penetrating so deep into my mouth that I squealed with surprise and a slight case of panic. I tore my head back from the grasp of her hands, looking down at her with great disbelief, having never suspected that she could do what she had just done to me. We were both practically breathless, gulping air quickly, looking deep into each other's eyes, each of us waiting for the other to make the next move...

I made the next move by dipping my head back to her upper chest, kissing her just below the collarbone and working my way down her sternum, between her breasts and continuing ever lower, pausing momentarily to dip my tongue into her navel.

She pushed. Placing her hands on my head, she pushed me further downward. Misty clearly knew of my next destination, and she wanted to hurry my journey.

My little sister wanted me to eat her.

I wanted to eat my little sister as well. Having tasted her love upon my fingers and having tasted her love spread across her nipple and breast, I wanted more. Perhaps her desire was an aphrodisiac, or perhaps I was just simply hornier than my conscious mind would care to admit, but I truly wanted to eat her, and soon I was in position, perched between her spread legs, my hands on her hips as I took just a moment to inhale deeply and enjoy her sultry feminine musk.

Slowly, gently, I tentatively licked her. Misty shuddered, her long and ragged moan reaching my ears. She caressed the back of my hands, pressing herself more firmly against my tongue as I continued to sample her.

I slowly turned my head, my mouth instead focusing on the inside of my sister's left leg. Kissing and licking and nibbling, I worked all over her inner thigh. Even though I was no longer paying attention to her seeping sex, she was clearly enjoying my loving treatment of her, shuddering slightly as the sensations coursed through her body.

Slowly, I tracked back toward the juncture of her thighs, and when I reached her precious sex, I firmly licked her clitoris – just once, but it was enough to made her entire body quiver and cause her thighs to close around my head.

Smiling to myself, I turned my head to the left, her thighs falling away from my ears as Misty caressed my hands and forearms. The sound of the rainfall was not as loud, indicating a lessening of its intensity and allowing me to better hear her breaths and her soft sounds as I teased her right thigh with my mouth. I did not spend as much time with this leg before retracing my route and once again firmly licking her clitoris, producing a result which was very similar to the precious lick.

Only then did I withdraw my hands from my sister's hips. Reaching around each thigh, I carefully pried apart her labia, inhaling deeply as I intimately exposed her. My tongue moved slowly, licking as forcefully as possible, up and down, up and down, up and down, savoring the nectar which was flowing from deep within her soul, pausing only long enough to swallow what I could before tasting her anew.

Misty continued to move against me, slowly humping my face, trying to time the movements of her hips so that my tongue might dip inside her. Unfortunately, my tongue was too wide for that to truly happen, but I rimmed her entrance to hopefully give her that extra bit of pleasure to make this lesson just a little more memorable.

She mewed and moaned as she practically rode my face. Her thighs held my head in place, my ears unfortunately covered so that her sounds were quite muffled. I allowed a hand to drift back up her torso and seize a breast, squeezing and not immediately releasing, which seemed to increase her movements as well as the volume of her delighted and delightful sounds.

My other hand withdrew momentarily, only to rise up beneath my chin so a pair of fingers could once again dip into her wet body. My lips and my tongue moved upward, focusing solely on my sister's clitoris as my fingers took up the role which another part of me desperately wished to play. And then it was a matter of endurance, of continuing to use my mouth and my fingers until the orgasm she deserved surged through her once again.

Misty's hands pulled at my hair even as her thighs were clamped even more firmly to either side of my head. I was a trapped but willing giver of pleasure, continuing to lick and suck at her clitoris, continuing to plunge my fingers into her wet and quivering depths.

I changed tactics within her, quickly finding and focusing both fingertips against her special spot.

It did not take long before, even with her quivering thighs fiercely clamped against my ears, I heard my little sister howl. The feminine cries were melodious to my ears, filling my heart and encouraging me to continue. Unlike during her first orgasm, Misty did not go rigid; she kept moving against my face and my fingers, she kept pulling my hair and maintaining the pressure against my ears. Her hot love washed over me once and eventually twice before she finally parted her thighs and pushed me away, her body still trembling in the aftermath of her dual orgasms.

Somehow, I willed myself to remain dressed, to not take advantage of the situation and of her vulnerable state. Instead, I crawled quickly up her body, flattening myself atop her with my hardened length aligned directly over her clitoris, rocking gently from side to side as I kissed her.

To my knowledge, Misty was tasting herself for the very first time. She attacked me again, but I would never know if it was because she loved how she tasted and could not get enough of "herself" or if it was because she just had so much energy within her which she expelled by once again attacking and raping my mouth. In either case, she kept writhing beneath me, and I humped her in kind, trying desperately to keep giving her even a little extra pleasure for as long as she wanted to receive it, wanting to do everything possible to ensure that she would remember this wonderful night for the rest of her life.

Somehow, we both realized when the intimacy should end. The kisses slowed, the movements ceased, and finally I dipped my face to her neck as we held each other tightly, each of us breathing fast and hard as the rain continued to loudly pelt the tiny structure. Eventually, I lifted myself from her, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding her hand as I gazed fondly down upon her feminine form.

I lifted my little sister's hand to my lips one last time, and she giggled softly.

It may have been an old-fashioned act, but I believe that it had just gained a new and deeply significant meaning for each of us.

*****

When I awoke in the morning, even though the windows had remained open throughout the night, the tiny bedroom still smelled faintly of sex.

I smiled to myself, remembering exactly why the bedroom still smelled of sex. Turning onto my side, I saw the reason why the bedroom still smelled of sex. Even though she had ultimately donned a panty and her thin pajama pants, even though she was still asleep, she looked just as appealing as she had during the hardest part of the downpour.

As for the rain, I could still hear it – slow and gentle, but definitely still present. The breeze had almost completely faded, the curtains barely moving at all. The atmosphere created by the constant rainfall was still somewhat romantic, but I just could not bring myself to awaken my sister just to cuddle with her or to teach her another lesson.

After a few moments, I got out of bed, stretched, and gazed down upon the sleeping beauty. During the night, she had again pushed down the sheet, exposing her topless form as she slept on her back. It amazed me somewhat that she seemed so free with her body in my presence, allowing me to see that which a brother should never see, allowing me to touch and kiss and nibble and suck and lick that which a brother should never touch or kiss or nibble or suck or lick.

Soon the coffeemaker was in action, and I retreated to the bedroom to pull on a t-shirt before returning to the tiny kitchenette. I poured myself a mug of the hazelnut life and made my way through the bedroom, opening the front door as slowly and as quietly as possible so that I would not unduly awaken my sleeping sister.

Standing on the porch, the breeze was a little stronger, enough to gently rustle the cuffs of my sleep pants against my ankles. Leaning against the railing, I sipped the hot life-affirming brew, watching the rain, looking toward the RV area and the tent camping field and seeing absolutely no activity.

Hiking was likely out of the question for the day. After the lengthy heavy rainfall during the night, the trails would be muddy and slippery, and even once the rain had stopped, we would still be rather wet from the many droplets continuing to fall from the trees overhead. If we were to go canoeing, rain would not be so bad, especially if we were to be canoeing in our swimwear – which would probably be a good idea anyhow in case we somehow ended up in the river.

Stupidly, I had not thought to bring a radio with me on this trip. The car had a radio, obviously, but I did not really want to start the car or potentially drain the battery just to hear a weather report which might require a lengthy wait to hear.

The clouds had thinned and were not particularly dark, but the rain continued to fall. I had a feeling that the rain would last at least most of the morning, if not most of the day. I sighed, thinking that perhaps I could go to the main office and move our canoeing trip up a day, given that being wet while canoeing was really not a big deal.

The screen door opened slowly behind me, its soft creaking attracting my attention. I turned to find a sleepy-eyed Misty holding a mug of coffee as she stepped onto the porch. She had put on the thin yellow pajama shirt, which I silently lamented even though I consciously knew that it was a necessity for her to come join me on the narrow porch. My sister moved to stand beside me, leaning against me as I wrapped an arm around her, and together, we drank from our mugs and watched the falling rain in a comfortable, loving silence.

*****

By midmorning, the rain still had not ceased. The rainfall had lessened a bit, but it did not seem to want to end. That was a little annoying, as it meant that we would not be able to go hiking, but we still had one planned hiking day and one relaxation day which could be easily changed to a hiking day if necessary.

Misty and I were finally both appropriately dressed for the day, and given the perpetual rainfall, that did not include swimwear. Donning our jackets, we headed toward the main office, figuring that we could get a weather update and see if we needed to make alternate plans for our canoeing trip the following day as well.

There was some activity in the RV area, but primarily everyone was staying beneath their retractable awnings or inside the RVs themselves. The tent camping area was almost devoid of tents, with one couple walking toward the wet road and essentially leading us toward the main office. Because the road had become so slick and somewhat muddy, we all purposely walked in the grass beside the road to lessen the chance of slipping and falling.

The couple went into the Trading Post while Misty and I went into the main office. The weather report was as I had suspected: It would rain almost all day long, but was expected to become dry by dinnertime with the clouds clearing around sunset. That would not allow too much time for the sunlight to help dry the area, indicating that the hiking trails would still be slick for at least a full day and possibly longer. The good news, however, was that there was no more rain expected until the following Monday, and by that time, Misty and I would be back home again.

We went into the Game Room and challenged each other to Ms. Pac-Man. My sister did not know that I had become rather good at the game during college, as it was one of the few games in the campus arcade which I could actually play without looking like a complete imbecile. Since the rain had drawn other people to the Game Room, there was soon as small crowd around me as I topped 125,000 points with only my second life. Eventually, the match ended, and I had successfully made it past eighteen levels, which for me was a personal record.

As we slowly walked back to the cabinette, Misty kept asking a lot of questions about how I could have performed so well on the game. "Once you recognize how the computer 'thinks,'" I told her, "you can build your strategy around it. There's still a fairly random aspect to it, but there are times when you can just rely on the basic programmed patterns."

"So do you have the high score on the campus game machine as well?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "There's someone else who is just as good as I am, perhaps even better. I've seen her play before, and –"

"'Her?'"

"Yeah, 'her.' She's good. She's really good. I think she's from Quebec, because she speaks an odd dialect of French that I just can't place and she has no problem talking with people in either English or in French as she's playing."

"Sounds like a good catch for you," Misty said, which really surprised me. "Being bilingual usually means someone's rather smart, and if she's really good at Ms. Pac-Man, then you two could battle each other all night long if you have enough quarters between you."

"I don't know... She may be a good catch, but I know that I've found a much better catch."

My little sister grinned.

*****

No camping trip can ever be complete without at least one game of cards. Misty and I spent the rest of the morning on the front porch playing Euchre while drinking more coffee. We paused twice as various animals passed by along the tree line, but otherwise, we saw and heard absolutely nothing which would indicate that there were any other people or animals alive on the planet.

The rainfall increased in intensity as we made lunch, another backpacking meal prepared with a Mountain Oven flameless heating kit. The perpetual rain had certainly dropped the temperature noticeably, which made the hot meal all the more enjoyable.

Throughout the afternoon, the rainfall lessened gradually until, at last, the rain had come to a complete stop. I trekked to the Pepsi machine to buy us a few drinks and marveled at the lack of precipitation. The entire area smelled clean and fresh, and as the clouds thinned and finally allowed a few rays of sunlight to reach the ground, the campers meandered further away from their RVs and their tents, and I could hear the voices of several little kids as they played in the RV area.

After dinner, Misty and I headed back to the river. As I had expected, the water level had risen because of the lengthy rainfall, and the river was flowing noticeably faster. The faster speed of the water was good in my opinion, as it would mean less chance of bottoming the canoe on any rapids and less paddling effort required.

The clouds had almost completely cleared the area, allowing the sun to dry the landscape in the waning hours of daylight. Everyone seemed to be taking advantage of the dry conditions: Kids were playing outside, parents were barbecuing, and there were several people in the tent camping area making use of the volleyball net.

1...678910...15