Stanley Steamer Ch. 01: Jeri & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up. I tensed my leg and hip muscles. I rose and fell on him, rising slower, falling faster, and then rising faster. His hands cupped by boobs but he had to reach as I sat back, more upright, the right position to fuck him. I move faster. He held my hips to steady me.

"Ladies," he whispered, "Jeri need her wonderful, beautiful tits sucked."

A mouth captured my right boob - that was Mari, her eyes glaring at me before closing and concentrating on suckling. Lorna licked around my right tit before closing in with her whole mouth. They sucked love out of me and s hot power back into me. I felt an electric field around my body. My eyes closed. I fucked blindly.

A hand, somebody's hand, I do not know whose, somebody's fingers reached to my and Stan's joining and massaged my clitoris. And the mouths sucked my tits more firmly. And Stan's cock did something. And I came. Fireballs, thunder, a dizzy cacophony, and heat flashes, forever and ever - I came. And Stan's cock stayed stiff inside me.

I weakened. I fell off, onto my side, on my back, panting, rejoicing. And Stan's mouth kissed mine, and the girls' lips kissed my neck and shoulders and arms, and all was right with the world for now.

I was dazed and confused as Stan moved into Lorna and fucked her to death. No, not confused. Everything was very clear. I watched.

Lorna's pretty knees framed Stan's butt as he fucked into her. His mouth was joined with hers. Her boobs squashed into him. Stan fucked and fucked. His butt muscles clenched, and his defined thigh and back muscles, a beautiful animal. Her heels dug into his butt and her arms held him close, and they moved faster and faster. She groaned; he grunted; they spasm'd; and both yelled, and moved a bit more, and stopped, their tongues still chasing tonsils. Or maybe they caught those tonsils. They lay as one.

Mari looked at me. We moved to the couple and laid our hands on them. We rubbed their bodies carefully. They warmed even more under our touches.

Both groaned. "I'm crushing you," Stan told Lorna. "Crush me. Kiss me again," she said. He kissed her. They stayed like that awhile. I was jealous.

Stan crawled off her. He laid on his back, inhaled, and exhaled, and breathed again, his cock wet and still a bit thick and strong. Lorna lay between me and Stan; Mari curled on his other side.

Mari sniffed his soaked thatch and floppy cock. "I bet we could do this again," she said. She licked his cock. "Mmmm, spicy." She nuzzled his wet pubes, sighed, opened and filled her mouth with dick, and slurped. She looked up. "Oh yeah, this guy is young enough to rise from the dead." She slurped more.

I saw his cock thicken in her mouth. I had an evil thought. I crawled beside Mari and pumped her head, face-fucking Mari on Stan's reviving manhood. Lorna was on their other side; her hands joined mine in this effort. She leaned to kiss me. I kissed back. She was my friend. We kept pumping.

"Hey, enough," Stan protested, pushing us away. But it was no use. His cock stuck up. He was stiff but he would not be able to cum again for some time. That suited us just fine.

"I'm gonna ride him now," Mari declared. She did her cowgirl best. Lorna and I sucked her tits and rubbed her clit. She was spectacular, bouncing like a bunny on bennies, for what seemed like forever. Mari fell off him groaning.

Lorna climbed on again, the greedy slut! She was spectacular too. She cowgirl-rode-him awhile, without silver spurs. Then Mari got up and whispered in her ear.

Without losing insertion, Lorna spun firmly around into reverse-cowgirl position. Mari sat on Stan's mouth for more of his expert tonguing. She held Lorna from behind, holding her upright, biting her neck, reaching over Lorna's spectacular breasts, reaching down to massage the blonde's clit, while Lorna struggled seriously atop Stan's pillar of flesh.

Lorna came with an actual muted scream. Mari groaned happily. I pushed them both off and took my place atop my cousin again.

Stan held my hips and pushed back. The girls suckled and pressed me. This position... a loving man's erect cock inhabits my hungry pussy. Oh yes, I'm hungry for cock! My friends spiritually and physically help me. Oh fuck! How could anything be better?

Stan pushed harder. I guess he had revived enough; I felt him twitch and push and rumble and unload. I visualized his cataclysmic eruption of steaming semen coating my very womb with love. With hot love! Oh, I loved this guy!

"I love you," I whispered. I almost cried.

"We've always loved each other," he said.

He eased up to kiss my breasts. Then I cried.

We fell apart. My friends rubbed all our legs and hips and arms and groins and chests. They toweled us dry, too. I sat and reached for my loving friends and my cousin, my lover, my rock. I kissed panting Stan, and gasping Mari, and Lorna's wide, warm mouth. Hands reached for me and gently touched me. I lay back. We all did.

"Woah, that was incredible," Lorna gasped.

"Yeah," Mari agreed, "we should do this more often."

"How about judging our hands and feet tomorrow?" I said.

"Don't forget our butts and brains," Lorna said. Both of hers were biggest.

"I stink," Mari said, climbing up from our mixed crowd. "And I'm hot hot hot and not just sex. Back in the water, now." She stumbled to and into the pool. Splash.

"Good idea," I said, and stumbled after her. Lorna sucked Stan's sweaty smelly cock for a minute before they followed us.

We floated a bit under the clear blue sky, the hot sun overhead, a few puffy clouds nestling against Mount San Jacinto in the west, and only a slight rain of palm tree debris. Like conifers, they shed like crazy. Net-skimming sessions are a constant here.

"Pool good," Mari said. "Drinks good. Hashish good. Even cold packaged snacks good. Me want goodness. Me go get. Anyone else?"

Our bedraggled naked bodies somehow followed Mari to the table, the not-quite-empty-yet margarita pitcher, dregs of bottled wine, snack debris, the alluring hash pipe. Lorna and I staggered to the kitchen to refresh the pitcher and pull light goodies from the refrigerator. I kissed her cheek. She smiled.

We four sat nude at the shaded outside table, drinking, munching, puffing, chatting, looking, feeling. I guess we were sufficiently acquainted now to move downwind to fart.

"What now?" I wondered aloud. "What the fuck?" I wondered silently.

"Well, Lare and Shar have that oversized bed facing an oversized, oversexed TV screen fed by their notable library of porn discs," Stan noted. "We could swim some more, have dinner, and then lay around getting high and watching weird fetish porn and fucking some more. Like all night."

So that is what we did. Pretty much the same the next day, my last day. I had to be back in San Bernardino after the weekend; the girls had a few time-off days before they had to return to work.

=====

Sunday morning, another bright day; the day I had to go home. I was expected in the studio first thing tomorrow. I begged Stan.

"Umm cuz, if I suck your dick awhile, could you maybe please, pretty please with slurp-slurp, give me a ride home today? I can go on with life from there."

I want to note that we cousins fucking, sucking, and slurping is not incest, not in much of the world. Cousin marriage has been common, even required in some cultures. All sorts of famous people married or were born to cousins. Do not fuck your siblings or parents or kids or aunts or uncles - they're too close genetically. But cousins are fair game. That is what I know.

Anyway, I sat up in Lare and Shar's big bed. Stan stood beside me. I gave him a nice lick-and-swallow. He held my head, fucked my face awhile, and came in my mouth, tasting extra salty. Must be from last night's margaritas.

"I take that as a YES," I said, sucking-down the last fugitive semen.

"Pack your bag and let's go. The girls and I will hang around a couple of days before they and I must return homeward. I know your brother will be cool with that, as long as we clean up."

Stan looked across the bed. The roommates Lorna and Mari lay naked side-by-side, whispering about something secret.

"Hey ladies, want to take a ride?" Stan asked, "We can spin the long way around, up Seven-Level Hill, over the Palms-to-Pines highway, then on the Badlands road to San Berdoo. Kiss Jeri bye-bye, stop at my place for a bit, and then come back here for more fun. What say?"

Lorna sat up. "Aw, that means we wear clothes. Must we?"

Mari sat up. "So put on your red bikini. That's nearly naked."

Both rose. "Sure, we'll take a ride in Stanley's steamer," Lorna said. "But no more of that super-fast stuff. I don't want to pee on your seat."

"I promise. Okay ladies, get somewhat dressed and let us get gone."

My sports duffel went into the forward trunk. I sat in the middle up front, my bare leg scooched against Stan's on my left. Barely-dressed Lorna kneed and boob-crowded me on my right. Mari lounged in back, her beauteous, defined legs stretched out again for show. She showed a lot in only that yellow thong and mini-top. My two strategically-placed bandanas made me look almost decent. Almost.

"You ladies are the hottest," Stan attested, patting our boobs in approval.

Yes, we were. And are. Heat never dies; it only simmers. That is a proverb.

We loved the backroad ride to my home. Up steep switchbacks from the sub-sea-level desert floor to a mile-high wooded plateau; around and behind wild jagged Mount San Jacinto; through the gnarly San Timoteo Badlands; then into San Boogaloo A.K.A. San Bernardino, the grubby gem of the Inland Empire. My ancient courtyard apartment off a busy avenue was not TOO moldy.

Stan parked closest and retrieved my bag. "Carry it in for you?"

"Sure," I said. "You guys want to come in for a few minutes, get out of the sun, maybe pee?"

Stan in his tight KGB-vs-CIA tee and the usual grey cargo shorts led a cute duckling-like procession of almost-naked babes. I opened up. We trooped in.

"I don't know when I'll see you again, cuz," Stan told me. "It's been too long. But do not hesitate to call if you need any help or whatever. You know I'd do anything for you - anything, so long as no spiny anteaters are involved." He kissed me. With tongue.

He held my shoulders. "No, I don't know when the next time will be."

He untied my top bandana and kissed my neck and breasts. "So we need to be proactive, to make up for any forthcoming delay."

He untied my bottom bandana and carried me to my bed. He lay between my legs and expertly slurped my already dripping pussy. His shirt, shorts, and shoes had disappeared somewhere along the way. He mounted me. He entered me. He enveloped me. I enveloped him. We were one.

"This isn't a goodbye fuck, cuz, only a hasta-la-vista fuck, to last till next time."

He fucked into me, and kissed me, and held me. I dug my heels into him and pushed. He slammed into me. Oh fuck oh fuck... and his dick was angled just right to ravage my clit. I came with a cry. He came with a flaming fountain of semen spewed directly into my womb. Oh fuck he felt good. Oh fuck...

"That was awesome," and "nice technique there," said the audience.

Mari stood spooned behind Lorna, fondling those bountiful boobs. Their bikini tops had slipped down somewhat. Imagine that. Only roommates being friendly, right?

Stan's cock slipped from my body but not from my soul. He kissed my face, my mouth, my neck, my shoulders, my tits, my belly, my navel, and he nuzzled my wet snatch. He kissed down one leg, and up, and then the other, and my feet, oh ghod what he did to my feet!

He stood. "Until next time," he said. Mariana handed him a towel. He wiped himself, and then my crotch with the dry end. "We'll always have Paris Texas, baby," he misquoted. Do not try to be Bogart, I thought.

Stan took the opportunity to suckle the girls before he tied their bikini tops back into place. So my friends were somewhat dressed when they left. What would I do with the rest of the day? It was only mid-morning.

NEXT: Lorna and Babs tell.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried for accuracy but so what? I only fibbed a little. My eyes are shot but I think I caught most typos. This is part one of three; the already-finished sequel and likely end will post very soon. If you like this, join the 1% and VOTE!