Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers

"Carl!" I said shockingly.

"Looks like good fucks run in the family and maybe next time, Ill fuck both of ya at the same time and see who is better." He said with a devilish smile as he walked out the door.

That bastard I thought to myself as I went in to check on my sister. She was passed out in bed on her stomach, his cum still fresh on her ass with the familiar signs that she got fucked silly by Carl. Thank god my sister is on the pill since Carl never used a rubber and if my folks found out that she got pregnant by a black guy, it was over for both of us.

"What happened" My sister said.

"Looks like you got run over by a truck there, looks like he rocked your world." I replied pretending to not know who she fucked.

"You relax and get some sleep." I said as I moved her under the covers then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She had a familiar taste on her forehead and I knew that Carl blasted of load of his black seed all over her pretty face. I couldn't figure out whether I was pissed at my sister or pissed at Carl. I couldn't sleep after what I just witnessed, so just worked on some legal briefs and eventually my sister slowly made her way out of her bedroom walking really slow and funny.

"Looks like you had a lot of fun and he or she fucked you pretty good." I said playing dumb pretending not to know who she fucked last night.

"Umm, yea, it was the best fuck I ever had and I wanna tell someone all about it." She gushed to me.

She started into her story of meeting Carl at another club and him being super sweet to her, then when her friends baled on her, he offered her a ride home and in the limo, he whipped out his massive cock and asked if he could come up. She said she thought I was exaggerating about his size but she fell in love with and is ready for round 2 with him and so didn't want to go back to school. I knew that she would be partaking in some chocolate delights once she goes back to college.

"Oh, sweetie, its just a cock and don't be fooled, not all black guys are hung like horses, I thought that once but realized that maybe 1 in 10 were hung like Carl and the rest go from average to itty bitty, so don't like the guys at school play that card to ya." I informed her.

"How you know, I thought Carl was the one guy you were fucking since you two moved in together and lived together for 6 years?" She enquired.

"Well, let's just say that when the cock was away, my kitty liked to play." I replied and we both started to giggle.

"He said that he had an opening for an personal assistant this summer, so if I wanted to move to Chicago that I could work for him and be just like you someday." She said.

"What!" I shouted.

"Why you so upset, he said that I was as talented and smart as you were and got skills to be just like her big sister and even better. I see your lifestyle and wanna be just like you, you are a lawyer, got a great wardrobe, shoes, and a great condo in the city, you got everything" She ranted on about.

"You have no idea what I been through and what I did to get to where I am now, you are the one that has the brighter future than me. It's just a fuck, nothing more and nothing less." I snapped back.

"You are just jealous that I fucked your man and he likes me better." She snapped back.

She then stormed out of the room and as she packed her things up and waited for her friends to arrive and pick her up.

"Bitch" She shouted as she slammed the door.

A few days later, she called me back apologizing for her outburst and it wasn't until 2 weeks after that apologize that I found out that Carl paid her a couple of visits and fucked her silly and her girlfriend joined in the fun also. She was hell-bent on working for Carl this summer and I knew what was in store for her and couldn't let that happen to her.

I freaked out after the second time I got a call from my sister telling me that Carl came back to visit her and she had started to make arrangements with Carl and his brother, to stay at his place for the summer. I was seeing red and wanted to kill my sister but I remained calm trying to talk her out of it but it ended with her hanging up on me and her calling me a bitch once again.

So when Neko came home from work, I broke down in tears telling her everything and that I didn't know what to do and didn't want this life for my sister or anyone every again. She held me in her arms, told me that everything will be okay and to trust her.

It was 2 months since my sister came and visited for her birthday and we patched up our relationship since she was grateful that I didn't tell our folks about what she did. I was suppose to be in Vegas for the weekend to meet a client but those plans changed once the guys from Jamaica were coming up and Neko told me that they were not very happy at the moment since, some of their money was missing and wanted to talk to Ron and Carl about it and they weren't happy. She said she blamed it on some low level scum drug dealers that I defended in court and they took matters in their own hands.

I arrived at Ron's place with Neko and our Jamaican guests were extremely happy to see me there. I have been servicing them for several years now and they always loved what I could do to them and for them. I sat down at the edge of the couch playing all shy and quiet because I had no clue what was going on and thinking that in this room right now was 40 inches of hardcore black cock and how much fun I could have with them all.

The discussions between the guys started to become heated and egos were definitively starting to take over the room. You could smell the testosterone fill the air.

"Gentleman, why don't we calm down, a bit, have a drink and take your frustrations and anger out on this white slut here, she loves black cock and you all know that. So fuck her for awhile, have some fun then talk business more." Neko said.

The guys seemed to like the idea as Neko walked over to the guys and brought them all drinks.

"Well. Slut, don't just sit there, you got some limp black meat here, so let's see you work that pole for a while then you can work all of our poles." Ron commented.

"Yea, glad to see you taught some of those skills to your little sister." Carl added and the room began to inquire about her which totally pissed me off but I remained calm as Neko put on some music.

I stood up, gathered my senses moving over to the stripper pole that Ron had put in his entertainment room then slowly twirled around it. The music started to take over my body and I started to sway my hips from side to side. I slowly slide off my dress revealing my amazing figure then proceeded to do a split onto the floor after I slide down the pole then bouncing off the ground like I was riding a cock. I pressed my chest against the pole then playfully licked the pole as if I was licking a big black cock and just as I was getting into my routine.

I saw Neko reappear from the back and she was holding something in her hands. I found out what they were when a few seconds later, 4 flashes lit up the darkened room and all 4 guys hit the floor.

"Get your ass over here and help me." She yelled.

I was too shocked to move until she came over dragged me over to what had happened. It was the first time in my life, I have ever seen blood and I almost puked when I saw what occurred. Neko was arranging the bodies on the couch and made me move one of them. I was freaking out and freaked out even more when we all found out that Carl was still alive surviving her first gun shot.

I was closest to the guns that she put on the table after the initial incident, so without thinking, I grabbed one of them pointed it at Carl and listened to him beg for his life and not to do this. He said that he wouldn't touch my sister ever again but I knew he was lying and soon as he recovered then he would come after us. So I didn't what any desperate women left with no choices would do. Tears started to pour out of my eyes as I put the second slug in his chest then dropped the gun to the floor. I couldn't believe what I use did.

I sat down on the chair far away from the gruesome scene watching Neko do what she had planned. She took the guns, removed the silencers, wiped them clean and put them in the hands of each of the guys or near the guys with their prints on the gun, she knew what kind of guns they all liked to carry and would be packing in general. She took the guns that the guys originally carried threw them in my purse then went to the other room for a moment then came out with a suitcase.

"Lets go, you don't want to be here soon," She said as she walked up to me and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the condo.

I was still in shock over what happened and was speechless as we made it down the elevator and into the parking garage taking a different car than what we came in then changed cars half way home leaving the keys in it. I finally figured out why she had us wear wigs and sunglasses when we were driving. I just curled up in a ball in the passenger seat as Neko drove us home.

When we got back into our condo, I freaked out on her asking her what the hell did she just do and what she had gotten me into. She smacked me a couple of time across my face and I eventually calmed down. She said that she had this plan formulating in her mind when Ron pimped her out to one of his clients that had an Asian fetish even after he told her that the whoring part of her life was over and now she would be more of a business partner. So once that happened, she started to skim a little off the top every week, investing it then blaming one of the scummy drug dealers on the streets for stealing. Then when I told her about Carl and my sister, she knew that I had enough also and wanted out and it was the only way that we would be free and now your sister wouldn't be turned out and pimped out to the highest bidder like I was over and over.

She left me to wrap my thoughts around what she just told me then returned a few minutes later, with a manila envelope handing it to me.

"This is your new life, Madison." She said.

"I got you a job with one of the top law firms in L.A., your starting salary is 6 figures, signing bonus. Also, I got you a fully furnished condo minutes from work, so you don't have to drive and more to add to your hefty portfolio already. We better hang out for a few weeks and do normal stuff so it doesn't look suspicious that we just up and left. I already put the condo on the market, set a date for closing all utilities and other things. Also, your work doesn't start for a month, so we have some time. I doubt the police will put too much of an effort trying to solve the case and figure it was about money and they all shot one another then case closed once I reveal some of the business dealings of the brothers." Neko said.

"Just remember, we did this for your sister, and anyone else's sister that gets roped into our lifestyle." She added.

"Where are you going when I leave for LA?' I asked.

"Ill going back to Tokyo, my brother offered me a job, so will take my talents back there." She said.

"Don't worry sweetie, Ill be in L.A enough for business, so why don't you go into my room and let's do something to make us forget all about today." She said seductively.

She reached out her hand and led me into the bathroom where we undressed one another while starting to make out. She gathered up all the clothes, told me to get myself nice and wet for her then she will be back to make me even wetter. We fooled around in the shower for some time then took our celebration into the bedroom where we got hot and heavy all the rest of the day. We pulled out everything in the war chest and used it on one another like no tomorrow. There was a knock on the door, and since I was already tired to the bed, I knew I couldn't get it; So Neko put on her robe and went to answer the door.

I heard two male voices faintly in the condo as Neko spoke with them then heard the voices start to get closer.

"See, we been in bed all day having fun, celebrating Madison getting a new job in L.A." I heard as the door opened and two very large Chicago police officers were at the door.

She sat down on the bed next to me and all I could do is smile as I was there spread wide with a dildo shoved into my pussy and my hands tied to the bedposts.

"Wanna join us." I said as it was the only thing I could think of saying.

They declined the offer then Neko put a sheet over me then asked if we could ask you two some questions separately about our whereabouts today. I told them that we went out to lunch at this new restaurant then after that Neko did some shopping then came home and been in bed since 2 in the afternoon. Then I took back the comment and joked that we haven't been exclusively in bed, spent some time in the shower, the living room, the kitchen. He asked a few more in-depth questions like where and what we ate.

"Why all the questions officer?" I asked.

"4 drug dealers were killed today and your business card was found at the scene and the doorman said that you and your roommate were frequent guests there. " He said checking out my ample chest as the sheet fell off them.

"Were they one of my clients, I have a list of clients on my PDA there, if you want to see." I replied.

"Carl and Ron Jones along with 2 other unknown men." He said.

"OMG," I said.

"I was just with Carl last night and told me that some business clients were coming in today to discuss some business and after a few drinks and my goods here bouncing up and down for awhile, he said that they were coming because some money was missing." I added watching him write down everything I said.

"Do you know the other 2, they look African or Jamaican, I don't know they all look alike to me?" He replied.

"I know they did business with both and the only Jamaican I knew about was this guy that had a scar across his throat." I commented.

So we went over my story once again and I already had it committed to memory .Of course, flirted a little while telling it both times knowing that the guy will remember my tits and the sight of me naked with a dildo shoved in me surrounded by sex toys. So any discrepancies will be missed hopefully do to their thoughts of two hot ass girls making out and being naughty. Neko and the other cop returned into the bedroom.

"If we can be any help, please let us know, I gave you a list of all the business contacts they had, and people they worked for them and you should give up your client list to the officers Madison, maybe one of them did it." Neko said.

"That goes against attorney client privileges but I'm more than willing to help out in any other way." I commented.

"Few last questions, why are you moving to L.A." One of the officers asked.

"Well, besides finding out that my best friend was moving back to Tokyo and put the condo up for sale and I had to do something and just need a change of scenery then this offer was presented to me and I accepted. Hey, if the L.A.P.D offered you guys' six figures there, wouldn't you take it?" I asked.

"Yea, I would too." One of them said.

"I will leave you my new number in LA once I get it set up out there if you have any more questions." I added.

"Okay, now which one of you two were they pimping out?" The taller one asked.

"That would be me; I needed to find some way to pay for law school and now paying off any student loan debts, so a girl gotta do what she has to do. I'm not proud of what I done but that is in the past and LA is a new beginning for me" I commented.

"Were they letting you go or you still working for them in LA." The officer asked.

"Well. I am getting a little old for the tastes of their clientele, so my services weren't being as requested as much as they were a few years back, guess I am not as tight and firm as I use to be." I said.

"What about you Neko, you think that they want their secrets out there and you would get away clean?" The officer asked.

"I haven't broke it to them yet, once I closed on my condo, I was gonna hop on a plane then disappear home in Tokyo, After all, all us Asians look alike." She joked

Honey, a blind guy can pick up out of a crowd with that body," One of the officers joked,

She smiled as we answered more questions from the officers and it seemed like it was the same question over and over.

"Thank you for your time and you guys can get back to what you were doing." One said.

"You guys can watch if you want." Neko jokingly said.

They seriously considered the offer and I do like an audience, it brings out the best in me. Plus it turns me on so much, I can't watch myself getting fucked without wanting to get fucking right then and there.

"You know you see this hot defense attorney and everyday see them fucking you hard working officers by letting scum walk back out in the streets and now you get a chance to fuck her and take your frustration out on that sweet white pussy of hers." She commented as she pulled out the dildo then began to rub my clit.

I moaned softly as her touch was like electricity all over my body. The guys watched in awe as the opportunity if a lifetime was presented to them. They leaned in having a conversation then one of them got on the radio informing that they were taking lunch as the other took off his gun and belt, soon followed by the other guy. They weren't the hottest guys in the world but they did have some nice nightsticks in their pants.

"Now, I know what they mean by the long arm of the law." I coyly said as they slid off there boxers.

They both walked over to the bed and Neko pulled them closer to her then began to bob back and forth on both of the guys while I watched them get hard. The first guys crawled over to me, began to play with my breasts while he positioned himself in front of me. A few moments later, he plunged his throbbing cock into my pussy. I moaned in delight then like a jackhammer he pounded my pussy grunting and groaning in delight. He squeezed my tits, tweaking my nipples as his pace slowed then went back up to his feverish pace. I trashed about like I was getting the fuck of my life, moaning and screaming in sexual delight begging for more.

The other guy shot his load in Neko's mouth already and she was working him up for round two and his turn on my sweet, juicy pussy. The first officer shot his load deep into my pussy then collapsed on top of me. I whispered how great he was and hoped that he had a few more rounds left in him. Neko moved in and licked the excessive cum that was oozing out of my pussy then fingered me a few times scooping out his cum and sharing it with me. She moved out of the way and the second officer was ready to fuck me as I watched Neko go over to the other cops, getting him hard once again then started to ride him.

The other guy didn't last very long and he shot his load into me also. Lying on top of me exhausted covered in sweat. I just wanted him off of me and by the look of the other guy; it looked like Neko wore him out.

"So, who wants to fuck this slut in her ass now?" Neko commented as she untied me and flipped me onto my stomach then moving her pussy in front of my face.

I began to lick the cum oozing out of her pussy then started to work my tongue all around her labia and teased her clit with it then within seconds both guys were fighting to get a crack at my ass. Soon, I felt a large mass grab onto my hips then a cock fill up my ass. I moaned into Neko's pussy which caused her to buck and moan in delight. The guy went at a slow pace to start then as the other guy moved up towards Neko, she began to suck on his cock keeping him hard until the guy fucking me was done. He shot his load in my ass pulling out to a loud pop then the other guy moved in place and violated my ass until he came and I made Neko cum at the same time. These were the first white cocks that I fucked in 7 years and it was a new experience for me.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers