Star Struck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth complied, lying back on the desk, legs spread wide. Rob stood in front of her, his cock fully erect, pointing up at the sky. "Please fuck me," she said, "fuck me now and fuck me hard." Rob gripped his shaft and ran it up and down her pussy, causing her to moan in anticipation. She slid down the desk, trying to get Rob's cock inside her. Rob knew that her blowjob had got him pretty close to shooting his load, so he leaned forward and pushed his cock into her. It slid in slowly, feeling pressure and warmth from both sides. Beth wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in until Rob was completely filling her up. They moved as one for the next few minutes, pushing and thrusting their pelvises together.

Rob's hands occupied themselves with her nipples, while Beth grasped the desk for leverage, pumping almost as hard as Rob was. Her back arched as her pleasure grew and Rob felt himself getting close. He felt the familiar feeling rising in his balls and was then shooting inside her. As his cock spurted inside her, Beth cried out "I can feel your cock shooting, it's making me come." She held her back in the arch, crying with pleasure through closed eyes. Her pussy contracted and released Rob's cock time and again as she reached her peak. As the last spasms of his orgasm ran their course, Beth slumped back on the desk, limp and spent. As she did that Rob's cock fell out of her pussy, also spent. Rob stepped back and feeling a chair behind him, sat down heavily.

Rob took a moment to catch his breath and then announced "Well I've got plenty of time to make it to orgasm number three." Beth raised her head and looked at him, she looked wiped out already but also eager for more. "Just you let me know when you're ready to go again" she said and slumped back. Within a minute or so, she felt a pressure between her legs and looked down, shocked to see that Rob had a full erection already and seemed determined to pass his target early. Beth just lay her head back down on the desk and enjoyed the ride.

********************************

Well, I think you've guessed by now that Rob gave Beth another orgasm and won the part. Well, you're wrong. He got her to five orgasms in the end and probably could have got the lead had he asked. He was happy enough with his role though. It was a great part, a sage-like bartender who would spend most of the film advising Kirsten's character on her tennis and her love life. Written with just the right amount of English sarcasm to hopefully appeal to viewers on both sides of the Atlantic, it was a role that Rob knew would catch people's attention. He was really a bit young for the role, but he knew he could play it more like a big brother than a father figure. Explaining any problems with that to the director was Beth's problem, not his. After the blowjob she had given him, he thought he knew just how she would convince him to see her point of view. He made sure to sign the contract before leaving Beth's office and now had to wait a few weeks before the whole crew would arrive in Ealing Studios to begin filming.

A funny side note to all this. Rob was really proud of the way he had turned Beth from stern Mistress to almost begging for his cock and he commented that it would take a far more intimidating woman than that to dominate him. I just want you to remember that sentiment when I tell you about some of Rob's later experiences.

****************

Rob walked out of the front door of our flat, looking happier than I had ever seen him before. This was hardly surprising; he was going to get to meet Kirsten Dunst, an event guaranteed to put a smile on any red-blooded man's face.

Beth had been round a few times in the last three weeks, wanting more of the same treatment from Rob, saying the work she had to put in with the director to keep Rob in the part meant a few more orgasms was the least she deserved. Rob had very reluctantly complied with her wishes, the length of time I was kept awake by the noise was testament to just how unhappy he was with this state of affairs. To be honest, Rob seemed very fond of Beth now, she was a nice girl and despite his almost arrogant attitude to people, Rob made friends quickly. Once you were considered a friend, Rob would do anything for you, a side of his character that I have been grateful for more than once.

Filming had been going on for Wimbledon for a couple of days now, but Rob had not been needed until now. Most of the scenes filmed had featured the principals, notably Paul Bettany and Kirsten herself. They got to stay at the hippest hotel in London, The Forum, located in Shaftesbury Avenue. One of the conditions of Rob getting to keep this part was that he stayed in his flat and had to pay for his own travel. This was a film being made on a tight budget, which probably worked in Rob's favour, as this role would never have been given to such an unknown in a big Hollywood production, no matter how the Casting Director felt about it.

Rob's first scene was arguably his most important, when Kirsten first comes to the player's lounge and gets into a conversation with the barman. This would establish the relationship and there needed to be a degree of chemistry there, or the audience wouldn't buy into the friendship that develops between the characters.

Rob decided to take the tube partway there and then get out and walk. The journey from our bohemian flat in Camden to the Studios was too far a distance to walk all the way, plus being on the tube he could gaze on what remained of Wembley Stadium and think happy thoughts about Cardiff. Rob hopped off the tube one stop before his destination, thinking a stroll through London's historical streets would be a pleasant way of clearing his head. The walk was a more pleasant one of late, seeing as a new transport scheme had massively cut the amount of London traffic. At times Rob could almost believe that everyone had died from some plague, the streets were so quiet. It would have been great preparation were he starring in a 28 Days Later type of film, but the brisk London air was a good enough pick-me-up.

By the time he arrived at Ealing Studios however, he was beginning to regret the decision to take the long way round. Not because of the pigeons or anything, he'd been able to avoid their dive-bombing tactics with practised Londoner ease. It was more that his sense of excitement at the day ahead had been fighting a losing battle with an ever- increasing sense of nervousness. This wasn't a problem Rob had faced before, his self-confidence and belief in his own acting ability had always been enough to cancel out any nerves. This however was a Hollywood production and he was going to be starring with a young actress who he'd always admired. He began to wonder if his limited experience had prepared him well enough for this day.

By the time Rob was escorted to the broom cupboard that was his dressing room by a harassed-looking PA, he was a complete bundle of nerves. He had some time to kill before going to the wardrobe department to be fitted and he paced nervously, the possible calming effect of which was negated by having to stop and turn around after every three steps. Within a few minutes the door opened and Beth stepped in.

"Hi Rob" Beth said brightly. "I see you weren't too exhausted after last night to make it here. I almost didn't make it myself."

"I had no problems getting here, but I'm a little bit nervous now" Rob confided. "I don't know if I'm ready for this. I mean, maybe I'm not good enough to be in this thing."

"Look Rob, do you want me to calm you down and reassure you that you have what it takes?" Beth asked not unsympathetically. Rob nodded his agreement, which prompted Beth to drop to her knees and unzip his pants.

********************************

An hour later Rob had been fitted with his bartender's outfit and rushed through make-up. Now he found himself on the set for the bar, which was being set up for his first scene. Feeling notably more relaxed now, Rob dropped into a bar stool and began going over his script, trying to become more relaxed with his environment. He'd been in enough bars, both drinking and working, to be comfortable in any kind of watering hole, but this was a bit classier than he was used to around Camden way.

Within a few minutes, the director came up and introduced himself. He was a veteran of the London theatre circuit named Hank Quinlan and he had decided to try his hand at directing movies before he was too old. The success of Sam Mendes in Hollywood had opened plenty of doors for people like Hank to make their mark. Rob got on with him immediately, as both were theatre buffs, knowing something about just about every show ever put on in London's West End. I won't bore you with their lengthy conversation, the important part of this is that as the conversation wound up and Hank moved on to meet other people on set, a vision of loveliness came round the corner onto the set.

Kirsten Dunst looked incredible in the flesh, her flowing blonde hair tied back behind her head, a friendly smile on her face as she approached Rob. She was petite, a lot shorter than Rob and she looked like she weighed no more than a feather. Her bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle at Rob, who quickly found himself lost in them. He was so absorbed with her eyes, in fact, that he totally missed the fact she had said something to him and was now beginning to look perplexed at the lack of a response.

"Huh?" Rob said in a daze, then cursed himself that these were his first words to this woman who he felt so attracted to.

"I asked if you were my bartender and what was good here?" Kirsten replied with a wry smile on her face as she sized Rob up. It seems that Kirsten was used to men becoming tongue-tied wrecks when she met them and she waited patiently for a response.

"Y. yeah, I'm Rob Llewellyn. I'm playing the bartender Nathan." Rob had finally found his tongue and was now determined to impress Kirsten with his eloquence. "I'm a huge fan Miss Dunst, I loved you in The Virgin Suicides and Drop Dead Gorgeous, while I thought Bring It On was the funniest film I'd seen in ages."

Rob prattled on, unfortunately turning from tongue-tied to overbearing, with every word out of his mouth lavishly praising Kirsten and her acting ability. Kirsten obviously had some experience of this behaviour too, smiling occasionally and then getting away from Rob as soon as possible. Rob stared after her as she went over to talk to Hank and couldn't believe he'd made such a bad first impression on his co-star. His amorous thoughts had quickly become prayers that she didn't request that he get thrown off the film for being nothing more than a star-struck wannabe.

With these alarming thoughts running through his mind, Hank's cry for everyone to get ready for the first take did not inspire anticipation in Rob, instead raising his anxiety levels even further.

Rob had been told by one of the producers that Hank didn't bother with rehearsals, believing that his cast should already know their parts well enough to start filming straight away. Rob was relieved that he'd already memorised his part and was confident that he could improvise his movement as well as anyone else here.

As he thought about it, he decided that this was a chance to reverse Kirsten's opinion of him. He walked over to Kirsten and cleared his throat. Kirsten looked up from her script and smiled slightly, waiting for Rob to say something.

"Miss Dunst, I was wondering if you'd like to go over the scene with me? I'm used to the theatre, so going with no rehearsals has me worrying that I'm going to walk to the wrong place and wreck the take."

Kirsten got up off her seat, script in hand. "Sure, if you do me one favour."

"What's that?"

"Call me Kirsten" She smiled warmly at him as she said this and Rob felt a rush of pleasure course through him. They began rehearsing the scene together, with Rob standing behind the bar and listening to Kirsten's character pouring out her woes, before offering some sage advice. Kirsten remarked to him that she wasn't used to this, with most directors doing numerous takes, letting the actors try different techniques, then concentrating on the one that worked best for him. Rob explained that he'd probably get used to that in time, but was stuck in the theatre mindset that one simple mistake could ruin the scene for the audience.

By the time Hank announced they were ready to shoot the first take, Rob was confident that he had overcome Kirsten's first impression of him. They worked effortlessly together through the scene and both agreed that the fourth take nailed it perfectly, with their rapport steadily growing. Hank agreed and jut like that, Rob's first ever movie scene was in the can.

********************************

Not a huge amount happened the next few days, apart from the inevitable filming. As I'm as anxious to get to the sex as you are, I'll fill you in on the highlights only. Rob met the rest of the cast and crew, including Paul Bettany, who he was pleasantly surprised to get on really well with. Paul was a level-headed Londoner with a razor-sharp sense of humour, traits that Rob appreciated in a co-star, especially when filming dragged on into the late hours.

Rob also became friends with Kirsten, with them now able to laugh about their first meeting. Despite their easy friendship, Rob found her frustratingly difficult to get close to. Kirsten was always amiable and had a sunny disposition, but she had barriers in place that made it almost impossible to really get to know her. Paul and Rob worked at drawing her out, but neither was able to get her to fully relax. So, in a last desperate attempt, they drew up The Plan.

It sounds like it should be a very high-tech and convoluted set-up, with many elements coming together to finally get Kirsten to show her true colours, but it was actually very simple. They went with a maxim that had been many a man's strongest weapon over the years - get her pissed. A Saturday evening sojourn to one of Rob's many haunts in Camden would be subtlety transformed into a full-on piss-up for many of the cast and crew. In this atmosphere of rowdy revelry, it would be impossible for Kirsten to stay sober.

Rob decided that the venue for this occasion should be The Squid and Mashed Potato, one of his favourite watering holes. Hank was happy enough with the way everything was going to let them wrap up early on the Saturday and take the Sunday off. Rob knew that Kirsten would probably make her excuses, so he and Paul devised a plan to ensure her presence. Posters were put up around the studio, advertising the night out and claiming that Kirsten would be judging who had the best singing voice and who could down pints the fastest, stuff like that. Juvenile stuff, but it ensured that Kirsten had to be there or risk disappointing everyone. She took it well, knowing full well that who was behind it. We'll join the revelry at about Midnight, with everyone pretty hammered.

********************************

Paul and Rob were unsurprisingly the ringleaders, spending most of their time ordering more drinks from the hard- working bar staff. The thirsty crew had already polished off the pub's supply of Jack and were making a good dent in their supplies of just about everything. A local band provided the entertainment, playing a good mix of covers and original music that went down well. Rob was especially happy to see Kirsten singing along enthusiastically to some great covers, showing some excellent taste in music. Not that he expected anything less from a woman of her class, but he was still surprised when she went wild for Blitzkrieg Bop.

While the band took a break, cast and crew were encouraged to try the karaoke that Kirsten was supposed to be judging. Their efforts ranged from almost professional quality all the way down to some that were pretty awful. One particular rendition of `Killing Me Softly' by a young PA was so bad that it inspired an unexpected response from Kirsten.

"I'm going up there and showing them all how it's done" she stated defiantly. Paul and Rob looked at each other with alarm all over our faces, trying to work out what to do about this. Those of you who have heard Kirsten sing in films like Get Over It may be wondering what their problem was. To put it bluntly, I don't think Kirsten filmed that scene in Get Over It after a succession of potent cocktails, plus God knows how many tequila slammers. She was pretty smashed and this didn't look likely to end well.

"You're judging the contest, you can't sing as well." Rob tried "That would invalidate the sanctity of this competition."

"You're too pissed to sing" was Paul's rather less subtle comment.

"Too pissed?" Kirsten asked indignantly. "I'll show you Bettany. I have a great singing voice in any condition and intend to prove it." Her statement and stately march to the stage was only slightly damaged by the fact she bumped into at least five people - who received profuse apologies - and almost tripped over twice. Once she finally made it to the stage, she selected her song quickly and turned to face her audience, most of whom had abandoned conversations to listen to a Hollywood star belt out a song for their benefit.

Damn were they disappointed. Kirsten's rendition of `I Will Survive' was more than a little hampered by her inebriated state. She was having more than a little trouble hitting the right notes and Rob found himself thinking about how a kitten would sound while being dunked in water. The crew looked at each other uncomfortably, trying to look like they were enjoying the singing. A few of the more sycophantic types cheered Kirsten on loudly, but even most of them had the decency to look embarrassed. Mercifully the song didn't last forever and everyone managed to produce some decent applause at the end, leaving Kirsten apparently unaware of the poor quality of her performance.

The band took their chance to get back on stage and the rest of us got back to the important pursuit of destroying our livers with strong alcohol. Rob had the singular pleasure of dancing with Kirsten, getting pretty close as they needed to lean on each other to stay upright. It was way into the morning by now and even the patient bar staff were beginning to look dead on their feet, a lot of the crew having gone already. When Rob looked around, he realised that Paul and most of the others he knew were already gone.

"Kirsten, time to get you back to your hotel" he said, half- carrying her off the dance floor. His only response was a tired nod of the head and a mumbled assent. A bartender called them a cab and minutes later Rob was heading in the direction of Shaftesbury Avenue with Kirsten leaning on his shoulder, seemingly asleep. It wasn't a totally unpleasant experience for Rob, especially seeing as he had a pretty good view of her cleavage at that angle. He forced himself to look away before he found himself suffering from `busy hands'.

The trip across London culminated at The Forum, a hotel which screamed `young, trendy and extremely hip'. Kirsten had sobered up somewhat and was able to direct them to her room, past the concierge who tipped his cap at them politely. Rob reflected that they probably thought Kirsten was taking some random bloke up to her room for a one-night stand. He could live with that assumption.

Kirsten was unsurprisingly staying in a penthouse suite, which was bigger than the apartment Rob and I shared. Looking at the size of the TV in the lounge area, Rob decided that he would not be surprised to find that the room had its own satellite.

"So, what do you want to drink?" Kirsten's voice sounded muffled to Rob and when he turned around he found out why. She was bending over to peer into her appropriately huge mini-bar, which gave Rob an excellent view of her tight trousers moulded to her ass. It looked perfect to Rob and he wanted nothing more than to go over and pull those trousers off her, but he somehow restrained himself. Nothing could restrain his hard-on however, and he quickly sat down before Kirsten turned around and noticed his full- mast salute.