Star Struck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"How did you . . . when did you . . . how could you—"

"Doesn't matter. Just goes to show, you can't tell a book by its cover. All those times you were putting me down, you could have been enjoying me instead of these other losers who apparently didn't really satisfy you." He knew that was harsh, but with what she and all her friends had put him through, it was deserved.

Angela's friends started laughing at her.

"And you thought you were fucking a porn star!" Mike teased. "You dumb slut."

"He is," Carly challenged.

"Who are you?" Mike wanted to know. "His mommy."

"His entourage," Lonnie corrected.

"Entourage? What's that?" Mike stupidly asked.

"Wait a minute. You were in the diner last week," Angela recalled.

"Guys, that's Vermeil Chaleur," the other guy pointed out. "We watched one of her videos the other day. And the other is Carly Saunders. That's who this guy fucked in the movie."

"Thank you, sweetie," Carly said sultrily. "It's nice to be noticed."

Now, Chrissy stepped over to Angela and gently eased her out of the way.

"Who are you?" Angela asked in annoyance.

Louis stood and put his arm around Chrissy. "My girlfriend."

Of course, Chrissy beamed.

"No way Louis can have a hot girlfriend like her," Mike said in disbelief. "Hey, baby, don't you want a real guy?"

Chrissy turned to Mike and dead panned, "From what I've heard, you have very little to offer." She held up her hand, thumb and forefinger extended but close together.

Mike's friends all laughed.

"Fuck all of you!" he said.

"I think it's time you all left," Lonnie suggested forcefully.

"Yeah," Louis agreed. "And since you found me so distasteful, Angela, you can take it that you failed your audition."

After Angela stormed off, Lonnie and Louis regarded each other for a moment.

Carly, in her usual unrestrained manner, said, "Well, that was exciting."

"We weren't sure where to look first for you," Lonnie finally said. "I'm glad it was this easy."

"Sorry, I used your house without asking," Louis offered for lack of anything better to say.

"No problem," Lonnie said. "Glad you remembered where the key was. So, you finally got to fuck Angela." It was a statement, not a question.

He shrugged. "She recognized me from the video you obviously released, but didn't know who I really was. I had a crush on her all through high school, but she and the others always treated me like shit. It was just too hard to pass up."

"Don't blame you at all," Lonnie said, ushering Carly, Chrissy, Gwen and Diane in and closing the door. They all went into the living room and sat, Chrissy making certain to sit very close next to Louis. "Nothing like good revenge sex."

"You didn't mention that you owned the diner," Louis charged. "Or that you gave Angela a job."

"Guess I didn't think it was important. My mother loved working there, but as she got older, she couldn't work as much as they wanted her to. So, I bought it anonymously and hired a new manager so she could work whenever she wanted. After we returned to California, the manager called and said Angela had asked for a job. I knew who she was from the day you and I were there and I thought the humility would be good for her, particularly after the way she treated you."

"Are you going to let her continue to work there?" Louis wanted to know.

"Do you want me to? She's actually a good waitress and a lot of guys come in to watch her."

With a shrug, Louis said, "I don't care. It's your business. I'm obviously now a stranger in my own home town. Don't know why I thought it would be any different."

"Then, come back, Louis," Lonnie said. "We want you back."

"Really?" he asked facetiously. "What was my first clue?" He chuckled at his own stupid joke to show that he was trying to be cordial.

"I mean, we want you back to do whatever you want to do," Lonnie clarified. "You have a lot to offer. You can be in movies, help produce, do the computer work, whatever. We want you back to do it. You're part of the family now."

Louis nodded. "What family? You never did give me an answer. Are you really my mother?"

"No," Chrissy answered for her. "But she is mine."

He wasn't entirely surprised. "Who's her father?"

"Don't know," Lonnie said. "I was with a lot of guys back then starting out in this business and we weren't always that careful about birth control."

"Could my father be her's also?"

"Very slight chance," Lonnie said.

"Doesn't matter to me, Louis," Chrissy told him. "Yeah, we could be half-siblings, but I don't care. If it's that important to you we can do a DNA test."

Louis shrugged. "I guess you're right, Chrissy. It really doesn't matter."

"The reason I'm calling you family, Louis, is because we're all from here," Lonnie explained. "Carly, Gwen, Diane, and even though she wasn't actually born here, I still consider Chrissy from here."

"All of you?" Louis was completely surprised.

"Yes," Lonnie confirmed. "That's why these are the only people I trust. I want you to be part of this group. That's why you can do whatever job you want and still go to college."

"There's still my grandmother," Louis reminded.

"She'll still be taken care of."

After a few moments of predictably reflective silence, Chrissy placed her hand on Louis' thigh and rubbed gently, lovingly. "So, what are you going to do?"

He shrugged. "It's obvious moving back here wouldn't benefit me any. I just don't know if I'd be comfortable working in the porn business."

"Is it because of the generally negative reputation that the industry has?" Carly asked. "Or what people who don't understand it, think of it?"

"Partially," Louis admitted. "Angela was ashamed to admit that she liked porn because people in a town like this frown on it."

"But it didn't stop her from continuing to watch it, did it?" Lonnie pointed out. "And it didn't stop her from wanting to fuck a porn star. Or be in films herself. How long have you been watching porn, Louis?"

"A while," he answered with a smirk.

"And you watched it because it put something in your life that you couldn't put there yourself. Is that fair to say?"

He nodded.

"And so, regardless what you would do in the business, you would be part of giving something to people that they couldn't have themselves."

"Chrissy already pointed that out," Louis conceded. "That is something to consider."

"Smart girl," Lonnie quipped. "Must take after her mother."

Chrissy moved her hand up Louis' thigh to his crotch and asked, "Did you mean what you said about me being your girlfriend, or was that just to get back at Angela?"

"It wasn't just to get back at her. But I've never really had a girlfriend."

"Come back and I'll show you how to have one."

"Nothing would make me happier than for the two of you to be together," Lonnie said.

"And if I were to decide to do more movies?"

"We talked about that night before last, Louis," Chrissy reminded. "If you're going to be in a relationship in this business, you have to be very open-minded and tolerant of the things your partner has to do."

"Yes, you did tell me that. And you'd be willing to be in a relationship with me regardless what I did?"

"I would," Chrissy eagerly answered. "And here's your first lesson in how to have a relationship. Like most other things in life, it's something you have to work at. We can't take each other for granted."

Louis was impressed. "That's pretty insightful. Your mom is right. You're a smart girl."

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, Louis," Lonnie said, "but Chrissy's IQ is as high as yours."

He didn't see that one coming. "Really?"

"I made certain she's getting a good education."

"I'm much more than just tits and ass," Chrissy cracked.

And she had a sense of humor, Louis thought with a chuckle. Could he really be that lucky to find a girl who was both beautiful and smart and who wanted to have a relationship with him? Could he really pass that up? "Lonnie, would Chrissy and I be able to make a movie together?"

"On one condition. The scene we released with you and Carly has been very well received. If you agree to finish that movie, you and Chrissy can make as many movies as you want. And we'll all be happy to be part of them."

"Good. I've already got some ideas," Louis eagerly reported. "Are you game, Chrissy?"

"Depends. Can I see some of the script?" She turned her head and puckered her lips.

Louis got the message and leaned in to kiss her. With lips locked and tongues sparring, their passion was halted before it could even begin by Carly undoing Louis' pants. "What are you doing?" he asked a bit harshly, annoyed at the interruption.

Carly had a washcloth, some soap and an emesis basin filled with warm water. "I'm cleaning the remnants of that little slut off of you," the older porn star explained. "We take cleanliness and disease very seriously in our business."

Louis understood and did not try to stop her. She removed his pants, rendering him completely nude since that was all he had put on following his coupling with Angela. She performed her task quickly, and when she finished he had a hard on, so she took him into her mouth and started sucking. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." They all chuckled, but she didn't stop, and so, he and Chrissy went back to kissing. Years of experience were obviously the best teacher because Carly sucked cock like she meant it.

In fact, she was so good; Lonnie, Gwen and Diane were becoming aroused. The three gathered around and pulled Louis to his feet, dislodging him from Chrissy. He tried to turn to her, but she was grinning.

"There'll be time for us," Chrissy whispered.

Carly pushed back to allow Gwen and Diane some dick time. They passed him back and forth, each going down on him a couple of strokes. Lonnie eased into the fray taking her turn. It was quite incredible for Louis having his cock engulfed by four different mouths, each offering a different sensation. He smirked because looking down on them; they looked like calves sucking on a cow's teat.

Once again, Carly eased back, this time to remove her top. She then reached in to fondle his balls while the others still mouthed his dick.

Seeing the older woman topless, Diane removed her top also, and when it was her turn again, instead of slipping the cock into her mouth, she wrapped her tits around it. That elicited a nice moan from Louis. Carly reached around to press Diane's breasts against Louis so he could pump away. His rod was so well coated with saliva, it slid easily between her boobs.

Not to be outdone, Gwen shed her top as well. She still sucked some more, and then let him fuck her tits with Carly again squeezing them together. Gwen turned her head toward the older woman and their lips met.

Lastly, Lonnie joined the others topless and moved into position. Carly was now the designated tit holder and made certain Lonnie's were firmly pressed against Louis' dick. As an added aid, Diane pushed his cock against her boss' skin. Slide jobs between breasts was definitely something Louis could get used to.

Lonnie eased back and wrapped her fingers around Louis' rod, slowly jerking him. Carly moved to the sofa to finish undressing while Diane stood and pressed her lips against his. Stretched out on the couch, Carly summoned Louis over.

"Where do you want it?" she asked him.

Gwen was behind Carly's head leaning over the arm of the sofa holding one of the older woman's breasts in each of her hands. When she squeezed the larger tits together, Louis decided he wanted more tit-fucking. He straddled her ribs, resting one knee on the inside of the couch and the other leg on the floor. This put him in perfect position to slide his cock right in between. But as he took aim, Gwen reached out, grabbed his penis and sucked on it, lathering it with a heavy coating of saliva. She then positioned it in the valley between Carly's boobs, took hold of them and pressed them against Louis. Effortlessly, he slid back and forth. Occasionally, Gwen would dribble more spit down to keep them both lubricated while her thumb and forefinger pinched Carly's nipples much to the older woman's delight.

Louis could feel activity going on behind him and quickly glanced to see Lonnie's tongue doing a number on Carly's pussy. Further back, Diane was munching on her boss' snatch. Chrissy finally stood and walked behind the sofa where she kissed her boyfriend passionately before breaking the chain and directing Louis' mouth between Carly's legs. Her pussy was already quite wet from the bath Lonnie had given. Peripherally, he could see the other three women playing with each other.

It wasn't much longer before Carly commanded, "Give me that hard cock, Louis." And no sooner did he place the tip at the entrance to her pussy did it suck him in. There was just something about her pussy that felt good. He wanted to fuck her slowly, but she urged him to move faster.

Gwen eased into position to suck Carly's tit, kiss her and finger her clit. But Carly pulled her down so she was squatting over the older woman's head. Carly then tongued the younger woman's pussy. It was an awkward position for the two women, so Carly pushed Louis back and turned over to better attack Gwen's vagina. But before Louis could re-enter, Lonnie stole him away, kneeling on the couch beside Carly and reaching around to grab his cock and guide it into her.

Now, Louis plowed away at Lonnie, and he suddenly realized that there was something about her pussy as well that felt right. Could it have anything to do with age? Both seasoned vaginas. She also knew how to use her vaginal muscles to massage his cock. She was the consummate pro. Chrissy came over and stood beside him as he pumped her mom. She put one arm around him and the other on her mother's hip. With all of the sexual situations he had been involved in the last few days, this was by far the weirdest. Still, he knew this was the kind of situation he would need to get used to if he decided to return to California.

While his mind drifted, Lonnie had a pretty big orgasm. Chrissy kissed him at the same time as some sort of peculiar reward. As soon as he pulled out, Diane was there to suck him clean. Without letting him slip from her mouth, she pivoted around and pushed Louis onto the sofa in a slouch. She then quickly sat in his lap facing him as Lonnie assisted by guiding his dick into Diane's pussy.

As Louis fucked one woman, the others were playing with each other, kissing, licking, fingering and whatever else, so that each was already well aroused by the time he stuck his dick in. Therefore, it didn't take much pumping for Diane to come. And no sooner did she climb off before Gwen impaled herself. To be different, she squatted and bounced rather than sitting in his lap. He could imagine that from another angle, she probably looked like a jockey riding a thoroughbred. And likewise, her orgasm happened quickly.

Before Louis could even catch his breath, Carly was on hands and knees wiggling her ass at him. Since she was the only one who hadn't come yet, he drove his cock into her. "I want you to come in me," she ordered.

"No!" Chrissy countermanded. "Please save it for me, Louis."

"Then, I humbly yield," Carly said.

Still, Louis thrust away at the older woman until she came in a blistering climax.

Louis sat back on the sofa, winded. He tried to catch his breath as someone handed him a bottle of water. He drank most of it down. The women were sitting on the floor; the older two with their backs against the sofa and the other two lying on the carpet. He quickly noticed that Chrissy was not among them. "Where's—"

He didn't need to finish because the women were all pointing toward the bedroom. Not as rested as he would have liked to be, he arose and headed in that direction. He found Chrissy on the bed on her back clad only in bikini panties, arms resting above her head, eyes closed. This caused her breast to form two well-rounded mounds on her chest. He took a moment to gaze upon her beautiful body and felt a sudden tingle at the luck he finally had in finding such an incredible girl. The question was, was she worth moving to Los Angeles for?

He reached out and gently touched her tits, essentially massaging them. They were soft and billowy. Her nipples stood up straight and pointed, and he took that as a sign of her arousal. He allowed his hands to drift down her abdomen and under the waistband of her panties. But he did not touch her pussy. He returned to her breasts to enjoy just touching them.

Chrissy's breathing quickened a bit.

Louis' hands were just the right size to cover her boobs and there was just something erotic about massaging them. It was obvious she enjoyed it also.

Again, he let his hands migrate down to her panties, this time he tenderly rubbed the length of a finger between her legs. The heavy breathing he thought was hers actually belonged to the other women who had become voyeurs at the door to the bedroom. They thought they were hidden, but he could see parts of them out of the corner of his eye. But he was less concerned about that and more interested in returning to Chrissy.

She pumped her hips slightly to indicate that that was where she wanted his hands, and he was only too happy to oblige. She spread her legs a bit offering him better access and he teased her by massaging her thighs and bunching the crotch of her panties in her crack. Rubbing her clit through the gathered material was like an electric jolt causing her hips to jerk once. She must have anticipated this moment—or hoped for it—because her vaginal area was shaved smooth and clean.

Moans were seeping from her lips, prompting him to remove her panties. That done he played with her pussy more now that it was unencumbered. Each flick of her clit had her suddenly sucking in her breath. Those lips were so dainty and inviting, Louis eased into position to use his tongue on her. He began by just licking it as though licking an ice cream, but he made sure the tip of his tongue always hit her clit.

In response, Chrissy lifted her hips, rocking them back and forth so she could basically rub her pussy against his tongue. Occasionally, he would force it into her vagina. That had her thrusting faster.

Not wanting her to come just yet, he arose to his knees. She reached out for his cock and he knee-walked up against her legs. She palmed his cock up and down with one hand while kneading his balls with the other.

This was so much better than the machine sex he's had with the others.

She could take no more and guided his hard cock into her wet, waiting pussy. Louis fucked her slowly, lovingly, bending over to handle her breasts again. As an added tease, he pulled his cock out and rubbed it up and down her crack a few times before re-inserting it. Still, he kept his pace slow wanting his cock to feel every part of her vaginal walls. It felt incredible, and it occurred to him that he might actually be falling in love with her and that he was really making love to her.

She'd had her legs splayed pretty wide, so he eased them back, spreading her even more. It made for greater penetration. She had such a lithe body.

Chrissy gyrated her hips urging him to pump faster. He did for a minute or so, and then returned to his more moderate pace. He then bent down and kissed her as they fucked. That was how to make love to someone.

When he eased back up, she pushed him back and turned onto her stomach lifting her ass in the air. He took the hint and entered her again. He draped one leg over hers so that one of her legs was between both of his. Her moaning and crying became more intense as he fucked her harder. She met his thrusts to confirm what he was doing was what she wanted. Then she just as quickly slowed back down.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers