Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds crept by in total silence. Sahar check her chronometer again. 15 seconds... 10 seconds. She raised her hand, counting down silently with her fingers. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. As Sahar reached zero, she turned the corner, raising her weapon. As she fired, the deck was rocked by an explosion. Zula, Black, and Sedaris fired at the same moment she did, and the sound was drowned out by the blast of the grenades.

Suvak rushed by, followed by her team. She ran up to the door, placing an actuator on it. Hall and Falk each placed one on the other side as Sahar and Alpha moved next to the door. Sahar could hear the Klingons barking at each other on the other side of the door. Casana came up next to her, and Sahar felt a hand on her right shoulder. "Ready, sir," Zula whispered.

"Go," Sahar said, and Suvak's team cracked the door open, allowing Casana and Taylor to toss their grenades into the room. A bright, blue flash lit the corridor through the crack in the door, followed by darkness. Suvak, Hall, and Falk pulled, and the door crashed open. Before it had a chance to completely open, Sahar pushed her way through, into the room.

When she came through the door, she saw two Klingons a few feet in front of her and fired. The first fell to the ground, and the other raised her weapon, but was hit by Zula before he could fire. Sahar turned and followed the wall left from the door to a corner, taking down another Klingon as she went. She heard phaser fire behind her, but kept her eyes forward. At the corner, she turned towards the center of the room and continued to follow the wall. Another Klingon entered her field of view, and she fired again.

Sahar reached another corner and stopped, scanning the room. Zula, Black, and Sedaris were each in one corner of the room, facing inward. Seven Klingons lay on the floor, motionless. "Clear!" she shouted as Suvak's team came through the door. Casana and Taylor followed, and Sahar returned to the door. She and Zula removed the actuators from the door and placed them on the inside of the door. They pushed it partly closed and moved back, positioning themselves so that they could each see one of the corners in the corridor through the small opening.

"The Matter Injector is undamaged. I am reinitializing the injection sequence," Suvak called from the back of the room. "Done. Deuterium is now flowing into the core. It will take some time for the reaction to be restarted and power to be restored."

"How long?" Sahar called back.

"Unknown. Several minutes, assuming the Antimatter Injector is also online."

"Contact!" yelled Zula, firing her phaser through the door. Sahar pulled one of the grenades from her waist and armed it before throwing it through the door and down the corridor. As she moved back to her position, a Klingon came around the corner, his disruptor raised. A phaser blast passed over her shoulder, and the Klingon was thrown to the ground. Sahar looked back to see Casana holding her phaser up, aiming past Sahar. As she turned back around, a disruptor appeared around the corner and fired, impacting the door.

"How long, Suvak?" Sahar yelled over the noise of more phaser and disruptor fire.

"The core is coming online."

As Suvak said this, Sahar felt the ship begin to vibrate, and she was blinded by the night vision overloading as the main lights came on. "Red Alert!" said the First Officer over the intercom.

"Yeah, no shit," Sedaris yelled. Sahar heard series of high-pitched hums as the aft torpedo launchers fired. The ship lurched, nearly throwing Sahar to the ground, and the forward launchers fired. Sahar looked up through the doorway to see a disruptor pointed directly at her. An instant before it fired, a force field crackled to life in to doorway, blocking the blast and sealing them safely inside the room.

******

Deck 5, Officer's Quarters, 1800 hours

Sahar rang the door to Lt. Cmdr. Fuller quarters. "Enter." She walked through the door, still wearing her armor, and stood at attention in front of his desk.

"Ensign Tehrani, reporting, sir," she said.

"At ease, Ensign." Sahar relaxed slightly. "Quite an eventful day," Fuller said, leaning back in his chair.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you know what my first assignment was out of the Academy?"

"No, Sir."

"I was stationed on the Enterprise. In 2285."

"Kahn?" Fuller nodded.

"That was my first tour of duty in Starfleet. I remember entering the Mutara Nebula. Scariest bloody experience of my life. We were basically crippled, in an obsolete ship, up against one of the most advanced warships in the quadrant. But, we came out alive, and they didn't. Those are the times when you discover what you are really made of. Today was one of those days, Ensign."

"Yes, sir."

Fuller stood and walked around the desk until he was face to face with Sahar. "Ensign, your performance today was exemplary. You demonstrated exceptional leadership, and maintained your composure in an extremely difficult situation. As such, I have recommended to the Captain that be promoted Lieutenant, Junior Grade."

Sahar was taken aback briefly. "Thank you, sir."

"I understand that Commander Kolarov and Dr. Collins have made similar recommendations for Ensigns Suvak and Olan. You should celebrate. After you get some rest, of course. Dismissed."

"Aye, sir," Sahar said, turning to leave.

"Oh, and Ensign."

"Yes sir?"

"Academy graduates are like fine wines. Some years are better than others."

"I don't understand, sir."

"I think 2293 will prove to be a very good year."

******

Deck 7, Crew Quarters, 2340 hours

Sahar sat back on her hands, looking at the Klingon slumped against the door. Blood flowed from his side, pooling on the floor. His eyes were open, a look of shock on his face. Everything else was dark. There was just her and the Klingon. Sahar looked down at her hands, covered in blood. She stared at them, growing uneasy.

Her anxiety built higher and higher. At last, it exploded into panic. Sahar franticly wide her hands on the floor, trying to clean her hands of blood. But no matter how hard she pressed, how long she wiped, her hands didn't become clean. Rather, the blood drained into the floor, staining it crimson.

From a small streak, the stain built. It crawled along the floor, covering everything in its path. It climbed the walls and covered her body armor. Sahar tried to scream in horror, but her voice was gone. She couldn't breathe. Terror gripped her, and she felt a pain in her side. She looked down, and saw blood begin to flow from a deep wound in her flank.

Her vision faded, and her awareness shrank. The Klingon was enveloped by darkness, then the walls and the floor, until Sahar was enveloped by it. She was cold, alone, and terrified. She started to fall.

And then there was a voice. She could not understand what it said, but Sahar was comforted nonetheless. "Who's there?" she whispered. The voice whispered again, but Sahar still couldn't understand it. "Who's there?" she said again, louder than before. Again, the voice spoke. It was clearer, but not clear enough. "WHO'S THERE!?" Sahar screamed.

The darkness was replaced by a blinding light, and Sahar closed her eyes instinctively. "You in there, Harry?" said the voice, crystal clear.

"Don't call me Harry," Sahar said automatically. She opened her eyes. Casana, in her full uniform, was kneeling in front of her, but Sahar couldn't see what she was kneeling on. They were alone, surrounded by a bright, featureless white.

"Okay," Casana said softly. Sahar opened her mouth to speak, but she had nothing to say. Casana placed her hands on Sahar's shoulders, and Sahar was overcome by a passionate desire. She lunged forward, pressing her lips to Casana's. She felt the lips part, and Sahar pushed her tongue into Casana's mouth hungrily, wrapping her arms around her. She felt Casana drape her arms around her shoulders, and Sahar pulled Casana in tighter.

The kiss broke, and they rested their foreheads against each other, looking into each other's eyes. Casana's light grey eyes shined intensely, almost unnaturally. "Cass..." Sahar whispered as she gently pushed Casana onto... nothing. There was nothing supporting her, she was just on her back, surrounded by endless light. Straddling her knees, Sahar bent down and kissed Casana's neck, pushing the Trill's arms from her shoulders. Taking them by the wrist, Sahar held Casana's hands wide above her head as she nibbled on the soft, spotted flesh of her neck. Their fingers intertwined, and Casana moaned softly into Sahar's ear.

Sahar sat up, freeing Casana's hands, and looked down at the woman beneath her. Casana was now completely naked. The trail of spots ran over the front of Casana's shoulders and onto her flanks. It ran down her sides, just wide enough to have a few spots on the outside edges of her breasts. The trail continued down, past her hips and along her thighs before being covered by Sahar's legs.

Sahar ran her fingers softly over the spots, starting at the legs and moving up until she buried her hands in the blonde locks of Casana's hair. She felt the body beneath her shiver, igniting Sahar's desire. She pounced on Casana, taking one of the firm, modest breasts into her mouth, drawing a gasp from Casana's lips. Sahar drew as much of the flesh into her mouth as she could, flicking her tongue over the small nipple. Casana pressed her hands to the back of Sahar's head, arching her back and crying out in pleasure.

Sahar pinched the other nipple with one hand, letting her other hand trail down Casana's side to her ass, taking one of the soft globes in her hand and squeezing. She took the sensitive nub between her teeth, lashing at it with her tongue. She moved her right knee between Casana's legs, pushing them apart as her left hand came back up her side.

Sahar released the nipple and lifted her head, staring into Casana's eyes. "Cass..." she whispered again, stroking her cheek with her left hand. Her right slid down Casana's stomach, tickling as it went. Casana giggled, pushing Sahar's hand lower. The dark-haired woman pressed her palm into her lover's mound, still staring into those bright gray gems. Casana stared back, her eyes filling with lust.

Pressing down with her palm, Sahar massaged the soft lips of Casana's damp, nearly hairless pussy. As she pulled and rubbed on Casana's large outer lips, Sahar began to move her palm in a small circle. She could feel tension building in Casana's muscles. Her left hand moved down Casana's face, drawing a disappointed sigh from her, and softly slid down her neck and shoulder before squeezing her breast. Casana's own hand came up, covering Sahar's, lacing their fingers together and guiding the hand over her chest. Through it all, they stared at each other.

Casana's juices dripped down onto the white nothingness, and a thick, musty scent filled the air, fanning the flames of Sahar's passions. She leaned forward, her nose a hair's breadth from Casana's, and plunged two fingers into the depths of her pussy. Casana gasped and arched her hips up into Sahar's hands as their lips brushed against each other. They stared into each other's eyes still, even as Casana approached the peak of her passions.

The Trill's breathing was fast and shallow, her eyes glassy, and her skin covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Sahar curled her fingers, gently rubbing them against Casana's walls, slowly pumping her fingers in and out, and rubbing her thumb over the clit. She sat up to give her more leverage, increasing her pace, her eyes locked to Casana's.

"I love you, Cass," she said.

Casana's breathing continued to quicken, her pulse racing, her free hand pinching one nipple while Sahar's rolled the other. Sahar felt Casana's body twitching, and felt her essence flowing past her fingers. She quickened her pace, pumping in and out as quickly as she could. At last, Casana's eyes broke from her own, rolling back as the eyelids slammed shut and her breathing stopped, mouth hanging open silently as the pleasure of her release washed over her.

Sahar was jolted back to reality. She looked around in confusion, not realizing she was in her bunk. "Hey," came a sweet voice beside her. Sahar looked over to see Casana's head poking over the side of the top bunk upside down, her short ponytail hanging beneath her head.

"That dream sounded fun!" she smiled.

Sahar's heart sank.