Star Trek: The Romulan Guest?

Story Info
Romulans say Ensign Carter is a guest, but she isn't sure.
9.2k words
4.6
47.8k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: All characters featured in this story are my own creations, in the Star Trek universe. When I wrote this, I didn't research to see if a Federation ship had been named USS Sarek, so the ship in this story is also mine, and not the real one. I hope that everyone enjoys my story. Please leave me positive feedback, public or through email.

*

Ensign Michelle Carter was as happy as she could be. She had just transferred to the USS Sarek, a Voyager-class ship, as the assistant counselor. With 212 crew members, she was busy more often than not, but she loved her work. Michelle had only been on board a few weeks, arriving just before the ship was sent to patrol the Romulan/Federation neutral zone. Now she was getting ready to go to bed. She closed down her computer terminal, climbed into bed and dimmed the lights.

A couple of hours later Michelle was suddenly awaken by being thrown out of her bed and across the room. She hit the wall and fell to the deck. Alarms were screaming as she came to her senses. Michelle rose to her hands and knees as the deck jerked beneath her, knocking her back onto her stomach. She heard a horrible explosion, and then, the captain over the com system screaming for all hands to abandon ship. Ensign Carter scrambled to her feet, and out the door. She stepped into the corridor, and looked to the right, only to see the bulkhead slammed closed.

Michelle quickly turned to the left, and ran the dozen or so meters to the nearest escape pod, and as soon as the hatch opened, jumped in. She didn't know how long she should wait, or even if anyone else was coming. She looked back out into corridor, and saw bulkheads closing off the corridor both ways. Giving up in dismay, Michelle ducked back in, and pressed the button that would secure the hatchway to the pod. As she began securing her crash webbing, she realized that she was stark naked.

Survival instinct took over, and she finished securing her webbing and hit the actuator for the escape pod. Michelle felt it kick out from the ship, and then an electric charge hit the pod. Warning lights popped up on the simple control panel in front of her. Since she was a counselor, Ensign Carter didn't know a lot about escape pod repair, but she knew enough to see that her com and sensors were out, as well as most of the power systems. Now she didn't know where she was going, and couldn't contact anyone else. She had no idea what had happened to the ship, or if anyone else had survived. Since the escape pod was built for eight, she knew that she had an ample supply of food and water.

Her chronometer said that almost an hour had passed when her view port rotated around and she saw a sight that sent a surge of fear through her; a Romulan ship. She wondered if it had attacked the Sarek, then she felt the tingling of a transporter beam. When her vision came back, she was sitting on a transporter pad looking up at a Romulan warrior. She thought back to her training at the academy, and prepared for the worst. What she got was not it.

"Welcome aboard the Romulan warship Kelsor, I am Major Levik" he stated calmly.

"Am I a prisoner?" asked the scared young Starfleet officer.

A look of confusion crossed his face. "No, not at all. We have rescued you."

"Did you rescue anyone else?"

The Romulan frowned. "No. Unfortunately, we were unable to rescue anyone else from your ship. We did detect life signs on board, but we had to leave the area do to multiple sub-spatial disturbances."

"My name is Ensign Michelle Carter. I need to contact Starfleet command immediately."

"Yes, that will be arranged as soon as possible, Ensign Carter. For now, we need to find you something to wear," he said as he openly looked down her naked body. Michelle looked down, reminded of her current state of undress. In spite of her fears about her crew mates, she couldn't do anything for them right now.

With that, Major Levik escorted the naked Starfleet officer out of the transporter room. He took her on what seemed like a long trip for a ship this size. She counted at least fifty Romulans along the way, and they all seemed to be staring at her. When she commented on this, his reply was to ask if she would rather stay naked. They finally arrived at a small room that looked like an over-sized closest. There was a small piece of fabric lying on a chair. She picked it up and looked for the rest of her clothes.

"I am terribly sorry, Ensign, but we do not normally carry stocks of civilian clothing for humans, and it is forbidden for you to wear Romulan military uniform. It is possible that we can find something else later on." Figuring that anything was better than nothing, she put the small . . . thing on. It was made of some kind of stretchy material, and was very tight. The leg portions only came a few centimeters past her butt cheeks, and the top was a tank top. She had a little trouble breathing, in it, but she didn't want to make a fuss. After another, shorter walk, they entered into a turbolift. There, a female Romulan was waiting for them.

"I'm sorry Ensign, but fleet regulations state that only Romulan Star Empire personal are allowed in sensitive areas without being properly secured." With that, she displayed a pair of formidable looking manacles about six centimeters wide. Michelle was understandably hesitant.

"I thought I wasn't a prisoner," Michelle asked, understandably frightened.

Major Levik replied, "I assure you, you are not, Ensign Carter. It's just regulations, that's all. I'm very sorry about this but Dinitra is right, and regulations are regulations."

With apprehension, Ensign Carter allowed the two Romulans to secure her hands behind her back. As the lift begin moving, she pulled at the rigid cuffs and felt the unforgiving alloy tight around her wrists. Michelle was able to move her hands to her side and get a better look at the cuffs. The lift stopped and they walked a few steps to another door.

When it opened, they stepped into what appeared to be the captain's ready room. The Captain was a very striking male about thirty centimeters taller than her own hundred and fifty-five. After introductions and a few minutes of conversation, Dinitra surreptitiously keyed a remote, causing Michelle to feel a strong shock from the cuffs. She staggered but Major Levik caught her before she could fall. "Ow!" Michelle shouted in pain.

He responded, "I was afraid that might happen. The cuffs are meant to be used as a set. They don't always work correctly when they are used by themselves." Dinitra delivered a smaller shock which led to more apologies.

"What do you mean a set?" asked the still tingling Ensign Carter.

"A set." Dinitra displayed another set of cuffs, these connected by a short cable, about forty centimeters long, and a larger single cuff that Michelle could only guess at the purpose of. All of them looked to be about six centimeters wide, just like the cuffs on her wrists.

Major Levik broke in, "We thought it would work out for a short audience with Captain Tamnik, but they don't seem to be cooperating today." Michelle looked to the Captain for sympathy, but he replied that the cuffs work much better when used properly.

"Well, okay then, whatever you think is best," Michelle said with a sigh of resignation. With that, Dinitra knelt behind her and locked the ankle cuffs on. Then she stood, circled in front of her, and Michelle felt the cool alloy of the collar close around her neck, and click shut.

Ensign Carter and Captain Tamnik concluded their conversation, with Captain Tamnik explaining that he anticipated contacting Star Fleet soon. Then Michelle shuffled out to the corridor between her two escorts. Dinitra deftly reached up and attached something to the front of her. . . neck cuff she guessed it was called. She looked down, as much as the six centimeter collar would let her, and saw a cable like the one connecting her ankle cuffs trailing from the front of the neck cuff.

"What is that?" asked the startled Starfleet officer.

"It will make sure we don't get separated. We really should have been using it all along, for your safety," Dinitra said, then gave the one meter cable a slight tug.

"Can't you take off the cuffs now, anyway?" Michelle asked, scared and confused.

Major Levik spoke up, "We'll be at your cabin in just a moment." Dinitra gave another tug, this one a little harder, and they made their way down the corridor. After another turbolift ride, and a few turns, they arrived at their destination. Michelle had some trouble walking with the ankle cuffs, but after some advice from her escorts, she figured out how to shuffle along at a reasonable pace.

"We don't seem to have any empty bunks on the ship at the moment, so unfortunately you will have to sleep here, in the brig." Holding up a hand to forestall her, he went on. "I promise you, you are in no way a prisoner, Ensign Carter. Captain Tamnik confirmed that; we just don't have any open bunks." Michelle was still scared and confused, and didn't really want to go into the brig, but didn't see any other reasonably choices. With a sigh, she gave in once again, and they stepped into the brig area.

"They are just a few arrangements to make before you are ready," said Dinitra. She keyed the remote for the cuffs, and the cable connecting the ankle cuffs fell to the deck, as well as the cable attached to the neck cuff. Then Michele felt a click behind her on the wrist cuffs.

Major Levik removed the wide bar from the center of the cuffs and she was able to bring her hands around in front of her. She asked him if he was going to remove the actual cuffs, and he replied that it would be too much trouble to replace them every time she left her cabin.

Dinitra spoke from behind her. "Now there is one more thing we need you to wear. A Romulan starship is a dangerous place, especially for an attractive human female such as yourself," she said, then displayed a complicated looking gadget that looked like some kind of underwear.

"What is that?" asked Michelle, a little curious, more than a little worried.

"You humans would call it a chastity belt. It will protect you from any. . . adventurous Romulans on board." Michelle sighed again and took off her outfit on Major Levik's instructions. Dinitra placed the ten centimeter wide belt around her waist and secured it at the small of her back. Then Dinitra explained that it would be impossible for anyone to even touch her vagina area with the chastity belt on.

Michelle, who was still distracted by the chastity belt that now covered her womanhood, was kind enough to hold the other piece of the set, an alloy bra, like the belt, over her breasts while Dinitra secured it behind her. Then Dinitra showed Michelle around the cell, explaining the food replicator, computer screen, toilet, and bunk.

Ensign Carter was taken aback when she realized that she was supposed to put her cuffs and belt in the notches on the bunk to go to sleep. Dinitra calmly explained that the bunk would link with the cuffs and belt and self-adjust to give her a more comfortable rest.

Dinitra told her that one of them would come to get her in the morning, then they left Michelle to her own devices. Only after they left did she realize that they had taken her clothes with them. She used the toilet without too much trouble, in spite of the chastity belt. She tried to figure out the computer screen, but all she could get was some kind of Romulan language lesson. Giving up in frustration, she decided to try to get some sleep.

Michelle tried to get comfortable for a few minutes, then gave up and did what Dinitra had suggested to her. She placed her ankles in the notches at the foot of the bunk, and heard an audible "click" as the ankle cuffs locked into place. Lying down on her back, she set the chastity belt in place, and the bra in its notch. Then she pulled up her hair so the neck cuff could lock in.

Finally, with apprehension, she stretched her arms over her head and locked her wrist cuffs into their notches. The bunk immediately began to conform to her body, and she felt pleasure washing over her, and her fear and apprehension fade away. Michelle quickly felt herself relaxing, and sliding off to sleep.

The computer immediately went to work conditioning her mind with sub-harmonic commands, sending electronic pulses to her calves, (causing them to shorten) and keeping her both asleep and very aroused. It also influenced her dreams, causing her to have highly erotic dreams for the next twelve hours, but remembering none of them.

When Michelle awoke sometime later, she felt well rested, and incredibly aroused. She was also quite thirsty, hungry, and really had to pee. She tried to sit up, only to remember that she was in a Romulan brig, and firmly secured to the bunk. The computer released her limbs and torso from the bunk when she started moving.

Michelle sat up, and stepped onto the deck, only to feel a shooting pain in her calves. She massaged them for a moment, and the pain subsided, only to return when she tried to stand again. Giving up, she dropped to her hands and knees and first satisfied the urge to pee. Then she crawled to the replicator and asked for her favorite breakfast, which it didn't understand. After a few moments' thought, she asked what it had for a breakfast meal. The computer informed her that this station only served one thing, for all meals.

Must be because I'm in the brig, Michelle thought as the asked for the only thing she could get. She got some kind of purplish shake in a liter container, complete with a straw a little over two centimeters wide. The container was one piece, so she had to use the straw.

The shake was thick; she had to suck the straw very hard to get any. It tasted very salty, and like something else that she couldn't place. Soon she had the hang of it, getting a tight seal with her lips and sucking her cheeks in to get a good flow.

After she finished the shake and disposed of the container, she tried the computer again. Luckily it was waist high, so she could use it from the deck. She managed to display the time, and found out that she had been asleep for twelve hours!

Ensign Carter couldn't believe she had slept that long! She fiddled with the screen some more, but could only find the language lesson. With a shrug she started learning the Romulan language. Everything seemed to be geared towards a supervisor ordering a servant about, and the servant's responses. Without conscious thought, she put her hands behind her back. She soon lost herself in the program, learning how to address one's Master or Mistress, his or her guests, and friends, or even someone that the servant had been loaned to. The lesson also included how a servant should act in public, cleaning and serving a meal to a large party.

Michelle eventually checked the time again, and discovered that she had been studying for nearly eight hours. As she crawled to the toilet, she wondered when Major Levik or Dinitra was coming to get her. Shouldn't these cramps be gone by now? she thought.

After taking care of that business, Michelle crawled back to the replicator and got some more of the purple stuff. She sat on the deck and sucked down another shake. Now full again, she crawled to her bunk for a quick nap. She calmly let the bunk secure her limbs and torso. Sleep overtook her and the bunk continued its mind and body shaping. After about five hours of sleep, longer than she intended, she awoke to the sound of the door opening, and Dinitra stepping in.

"Good morning Michelle," she said cheerily as she walked over to the bunk.

Why did she call me Michelle? a puzzled Ensign Carter thought. As she tried to sit up, the cuffs quickly stopped her. Frustrated, she told Dinitra good morning, then asked her why the bunk wouldn't release her. As soon as she asked, the notches released the cuffs, collar, belt, and bra. She sat up on the edge of the bunk and started to stand, but a stabbing pain shot through her calves, just like before. She sat back down and tried to massage them, as Dinitra asked her what was wrong. Michelle informed her of the shooting pains when she tried to stand.

Dinitra's response was to go to the replicator, and after giving it a command override, get a pair of black ankle boots. She brought them to Michelle, and explained that they were specially designed to relieve the side effect of the ankle cuffs. The boots seemed very sturdy: they would come just over her ankle, and the chunky heels were about eight centimeters high.

Michelle commented that she didn't think she could walk in them, but Dinitra convinced her to try them. The Romulan keyed the remote for the cuffs, and the ankle cuffs snapped open. Michelle didn't even think to ask why she had to wear them all the time if they were so easy to remove.

Dinitra helped her pull the boots on, and seal them up. After replacing the ankle cuffs, which covered the top of the boots, Dinitra helped her to her feet and she took a few tentative steps. As she walked around her cabin, Dinitra gave her a few pointers on how to walk easier in them. To put one foot directly in front of the other, push her buttocks and chest out, and let her hips sway as she walked.

The Romulan even explained that the ankle cuffs would make it impossible to take off the boots while they were locked on. Then she informed Michelle that she would taker her on a tour of the Kelsor.

"Great!" Michelle replied. "I was getting a little bored in here." Michelle then turned away from Dinitra and placed her hands behind her back without being prompted.

Dinitra smiled as she secured her hands; the drugged food and mind control were working so well she didn't even have to suggest to the former Starfleet Officer that she needed to be cuffed. She quickly secured her ankles with the cable, and snapped the leash onto her collar.

"Um, shouldn't I get dressed first?" Michelle asked.

"Oops, I knew I had forgotten to bring something," Dinitra replied. "I think that you'll be fine. Your chastity belt and bra will keep anyone from taking advantage of your current condition." With a pull of the leash they were on their way.

Michelle struggled a little at first; in the heels and ankle cuffs, causing Dinitra to joke that she would just have to have more practice. Michelle giggled at this, and for some reason, found herself agreeing with her. They visited various parts of the ship, Michelle greeting several crew members along the way. They all seemed to want to touch her, and look her up and down like she was an exhibit in a zoo or something. Lucky for me I'm wearing this chastity belt, Michelle thought smugly.

As they toured, Dinitra told her more about her collar, leash, and cuffs, including their names. "They monitor your location, bodily functions pulse rate, and so forth. I can cause various levels of pain, heat cold, shock and pleasure with the controls on the end of the leash, or the remote. It will also deliver a severe shock if you touch the remote or the leash controls, even if by accident. I can also cause the collar to tighten or relax, as well as force you to keep your head in a certain position."

"Is that why the collar is most comfortable when my head is facing forwards and slight down?"

"Yes it is," replied Dinitra. "That is very clever of you to figure that out so quickly." Michelle blushed at she went on. "One more thing I want to show you about the collar. It can sense your vocal cords, and deliver shocks, pain, or whatever I set it for when the wearer speaks, forcing them to remain silent without gagging them." She discreetly set the collar to give a mild shock as she was saying this. Michelle jumped when she tried to comment on this; which caused her to comment on that, which caused her to giggle at her own stupidity, which caused several more shocks before Dinitra could turn off that particular feature.