Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the Imperials ate the delicious Hapan food, the Queen and her advisors had a cheap mush, suitable for eating without the use of their hands. With each course of the meal, the Hapan ProCorps troopers also received another small bowl of food.

The Imperial spent the next two hours relaxing and chatting while they ate the wonderful Hapan cuisine that the Queen had had prepared for them. The Hapans were also relaxed, and happy that the Empire had taught them their true place in life. They respectfully joined in the friendly chatting once Governor Garowyn had indicated that they could. They also eagerly suggested Hapan foods that they thought the Imperials would enjoy as well.

Seventy-Two admired her fellow ProCorps troopers for being able to kneel for so long with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Especially with their collars chained so low to the floor, forcing them to have to crane their necks up to talk with their Imperial Masters sitting comfortably at the table. She was also somewhat jealous of them, and just a little, wanted to join them.

Finally, after the rich desert, Governor Garowyn announced that she was stuffed. Seventy-Two definitely agreed with her. Governor Garowyn had had them give her much smaller portions than the others at the table, but still, she had only taken a few bites out of the last three courses herself. It had been years since she had even attempted to eat so much; even before she had become a ProCorps trooper.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12