Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The former Hapan Queen had already been gone when she had arrived on her new capital a few weeks ago. Still, she had seen plenty of pictures, most of which had been taken down from former Royal buildings.

"Tenel Ka Djo?" Moff Fel asked.

"Yes Your Excellency," she promptly replied. "But my legal name now is HC-00001."

The former Queen of the Hapes Consortium was finally wearing her full ProCorps trooper uniform. She looked around twenty-two years old, about the same age as her cousins looked, as well. Tenel Ka had also been given a prosthetic arm while she had been gone, and she had received other enhancements as well.

"I see the Empire gave you a new arm," Moff Fel commented.

"Yes Your Excellency. I can not be as an efficient ProCorps trooper, or your Personal Assistant with only one arm, Your Excellency. It also makes me easier to restrain," Tenel Ka explained.

"Ah, easy to restrain, let me show you something interesting about that," High Moff Fel interjected. "Tenel Ka, come here." Tenel Ka obediently stepped forward, and remained silent. "Most of the time, her arm is a normal prosthetic. No enhanced strength, or anything like that. But," he displayed a remote control device, "We've installed a remote override that can freeze her hand in a certain position, with many times her normal strength."

"Okay," a puzzled Moff Fel replied.

High Moff Fel smiled back at her. "It is especially useful for this." Then he looked back at Tenel Ka, and ordered her to turn around and assume her modified parade rest.

Tenel Ka obediently turned away from them, put her hands behind her back, and gripped her right wrist with her prosthetic left hand. High Moff Fel hit a button on the remote. "She has her own built in binders," he explained.

"How clever!" Moff Fel exclaimed with a burst of laughter.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few days later. . .

"Good morning, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka greeted Moff Fel as the later entered her office.

"Good morning to you too, Tenel Ka," Moff Fel replied as she took the cup of caf from her. She paused to take a swallow of it. "Ah, that's good. You make excellent caf, Tenel Ka," she told her.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied cheerfully, assuming parade rest.

"And I must say, you have been most valuable to me in running the Hapes Sector," Moff Fel commented.

"Thank you, Your Excellency. And thank you for stopping those holojournalists from bothering me as well," Tenel Ka replied.

Moff Fel took another swallow of her caf, then chuckled. "Oh, it's no problem at all. I know that some of them wouldn't understand why their former Queen is now the personal assistant for their new Imperial Moff."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied, slightly embarrassed. Then she glanced down at the chrono on her left wrist. "Your meeting with the Hapes Sector Governor's Council is scheduled to start in an hour, Moff Fel," she reminded her.

"Oh, I couldn't forget that, Tenel Ka," she replied with annoyance as she began walking towards her office. "And I believe you have some work to do as well, Tenel Ka."

"Yes Your Excellency," she replied dutifully as she took her seat at her desk. Then Tenel Ka logged into the Imperial computer system, and happily began her duties assisting the Empire in ruling her former Queendom.

Chief of State Natasi Daala's reception area, Coruscant. . .

Natasi Daala gazed at the statue of Leia Organa Solo. She had paid Boba Fett an exorbitant amount of credits to kidnap the former Chief of State and long-term nuisance. Then she had paid him even more to have her secretly encased in a form of free-standing carbonite that would pass as a statue. It would have been a lot cheaper just to have Fett kill her, but not as fun. Of course she also had to take measures to ensure that the Princess couldn't be freed in the event that someone discovered the truth.

The controls to unfreeze the carbonite were heavily encrypted, and she was the only one that could access them. There was also a cover for the controls, also locked and encrypted, and she was also the only one that could open it to get to the controls.

Princess Leia was frozen wearing flowing, high-necked Senatorial robes that went down to her feet. Her posture appeared very stately, with her head held high, as if looking off in the distant future of the Galactic Alliance. Her hands were clasped behind her back. To anyone looking at her, she would seem to be a normal, inspiring, statue.

Hidden underneath the Senatorial robes Leia had been wearing when she had been frozen, she was wearing indestructible beskar shackles on her wrists and ankles. A beskar collar was around her neck, and a beskar belt around her waist. Her ankle shackles were connected with a twenty-centimeter beskar chain, which was connected to her belt by another chain, then to the front of her collar. Her wrist shackles were actually a single piece of forged beskar that kept her wrists together behind her back. They were also attached to her belt.

If anyone ever happened to be able to free Princess Leia, she would spend the rest of her life in the beskar shackles, with her hands locked behind her back. The collar also had a tracking device that would automatically broadcast in the open, so anyone with a comm device would know where she was.

Even if I go to prison, or long after I die, and you're freed, you'll still be wearing my shackles,Chief Daala thought with a smile.

"Ready to go home for the evening, Your Excellency?" her personal assistant, Lysa Truden—once known as Syal Antilles—asked her.

She turned back to smile at the Imperial trained ProCorps trooper. "Yeah Lysa," she replied. "I was just wishing Grand Moff Tarkin were here to see me now; and this beautiful statute of Princess Leia."

"He'd probably wish she was trapped inside the statute," she replied, giggling.

Chief Daala panicked for a moment, then quickly realized that Lysa was just speculating. Even if she did know, she wouldn't tell anyone except High Moff Fel. "He probably would," she replied to her with a smile as they walked out of the reception area.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

Also, look for the story of Jaina Solo's Imperial training in the near future!

12