Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just by chance, Chief of State Natasi Daala saw the footage of the beautiful Jedi descending the steps of the Jedi Temple. She knew exactly who she was, and immediately commed High Moff Fel, head of the Galactic Empire.

"Ah, good afternoon, Your Excellency," he greeted her.

"Moff Fel, why is Jaina Solo at the Jedi Temple?" she asked him without preamble.

Moff Fel frowned a moment. "Well, technically that is SX-51472, but to answer your question, Master Durron asked for her to come back for a while, and I agreed," he replied.

Chief Daala considered that a moment. "You could have told me," she suggested.

Now Moff Fel smiled. "I'm sorry, Chief Daala. I was busy getting her prepped, and some other things have come up."

Chief Daala's expression softened. "How long is she supposed to be at the Temple?"

"She has just under a month left, unless I decide to extend her assignment," he replied, slightly wary.

"Alright," Chief Daala said. "Please let me know if you do, Your Excellency," she added, considering the situation.

"I will, Your Excellency," he answered.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Seventy-Two arrived back at the Jedi Temple, Master Katarn promptly confiscated the gifts, including the boots, and notified Master Durron. After some discussion, where Seventy-Two assured them that they were only for relaxation, and the Jedi had asked for them, the three went to the Temple clinic, and Master Cilghal.

After Seventy-Two demonstrated the comlink, spectacles, and earpieces, Master Katarn scanned the equipment. When he didn't find anything obviously dangerous, Master Cilghal suggested that another Jedi try them out for a few days, while she monitored them for unusual signs. That worried Seventy-Two. She knew that although there wasn't any actual brainwashing involved, the music and patterns helped her realize she wanted to serve the Empire. She didn't think that the Master's would appreciate her helping the other Jedi feel the same way though.

Ta'tan'ia, a female Twi'lek Jedi, volunteered to wear the chrono, comlink, spectacles and earpieces for a couple of days, in exchange for a pair of the boots. Reluctantly, Master Durron agreed, and Seventy-Two promised to bring her the modified boots.

Moff Fel had told her that the spectacles and earpieces were only meant for humans, and that each set had to be specially prepared for the person. She had no idea what would happen when a Twi'lek wore them.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Finally, the holojournalists identified the sexy blonde Jedi as Jaina Solo. The story quickly became the hottest news item around. The famous daughter of Han and Leia Organa Solo, returning to the Jedi after over two years in the Empire, and looking at least ten years younger than she actually was. Her enlarged breasts seemed to be shown quite often as well, for some reason.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, Master Durron attempted another training session with Seventy-Two. Soon afterwards, she arrived at her desk wearing her spectacles and earpieces, as well as her durasteel ProCorps chastity belt, corset, and collar underneath her Jedi tunic and pants. Just like she had worn the day before.

"Jaina, why are you wearing those?" Kyp asked, obviously referring to the spectacles and earpieces.

"Ta'tan'ia is wearing them too," Seventy-Two replied. "Can I please wear them while she is? They just help me relax so I can work more efficiently for you, Master Durron," she asked emphatically.

Kyp frowned at her for a few moments. "Fine, but take them off when leave your desk, or my office," he instructed her.

"Of course, Master," Seventy-Two replied with a smile.

"And if anyone mentions the collar or corset to me, they're coming off, no matter what," he told her as he walked into his office.

"Of course, Master," Seventy-Two called after him, smiling as she went back to work. Not only had he let her wear her spectacles, earpieces, collar, corset, and chastity belt—not that he knew about the chastity belt—he had approved of her being his personal assistant.

Seventy-Two did take off the spectacles and earpieces an hour and a half later, when she gave Master Durron his morning blowjob.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Two days later, Master Cilghal announced that listening to the music and watching the transparent patterns had no discernible effect on Ta'tan'ia. Reluctantly, Master Durron allowed Seventy-Two to give the gifts to the Jedi that had asked for them. By that time another half-dozen Jedi had asked for their own as well, including several women that wanted the boots. When the Jedi saw more of them wearing the chronos and comlinks, even more started asking for them.

Seventy-Two stayed busy showing them how to use the gear. Soon they were happily listening to their music through their earpieces, and watching the patterns on their spectacles. When Seventy-Two wasn't talking more of the Jedi into trying out the chrono, comlink, spectacles, and earpieces, she performed her personal assistant duties for Master Durron. He also stopped bothering to protest the daily blowjobs. He did insist on continuing to try to re-train her to become a Jedi, however.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day Seventy-Two went back to the Imperial Embassy. This time there was a virtual throng of holojournalists at the Main Entrance of the Temple. Luckily the uniformed Imperial driver of the speeder was on hand, along with a pair of Jedi, to escort her to the vehicle. She still had to politely decline to comment on her return several times, as she hadn't been given orders on what to say to the public about it.

Once she arrived at the Imperial Embassy, Seventy-Two got examined and fucked, and gave Lieutenant Ross the names of seven more human Jedi that wanted to try out the ProCorps gear. She also specifically told her that Ta'tan'ia, who was a Twi'lek, wanted a set, and that she had promised her a pair of boots as well.

Lieutenant Ross told her that the boots and ProCorps gear wouldn't be a problem. Seventy-Two thanked her, and returned to the Jedi Temple with the gear that she had already requested. After the gear was scanned, she distributed it to the appropriate Jedi, and gave Ta'tan'ia her new boots.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12