Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Good morning Jedi Solo," Ta'tan'ia said politely as she came into the reception area.

"Hello Ta'tan'ia," Seventy-Two replied with a smile. "Have you had a chance to look over the PA instructional file I sent you?" Seventy-Two also noticed that Ta'tan'ia was wearing her spectacles and earpieces, and nodded her approval.

The purple-skinned Twi'lek smiled brightly. "Yes. It's great," she answered. "I've really learned a lot from it. Oh, let me tell Master Durron that you here," she said as she brought her left hand to her comlink on her right wrist.

"Sure," Seventy-Two agreed with a nod of her head.

"Master, Jedi Solo is here to see you," she said into the comlink.

"I know. You can send her in," he replied, sounding bored.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile towards Seventy-Two.

Seventy-Two smiled softly. She noticed that Ta'tan'ia called himMaster,without theDurron,and that he hadn't corrected her. Seventy-Two shrugged off her outer robe—which caused Ta'tan'ia to smile knowingly at her—and left it draped over the chair. Then Seventy-Two strutted into Master Durron's office, winking at Ta'tan'ia, who giggled in response.

"What is it Jaina?" Kyp Durron asked her as she walked in. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the sight of her.

"Hello Master," she cooed as strutted towards his desk. She sensed his arousal rising along with his eyebrow. "I have a little problem," she said as she circled around behind his desk. "Chief Daala doesn't want me to wear my ugly Jedi robes, so I need some credits to get clothes for the office," she said as she dropped to her knees and began pulling his cock out of his pants.

"I'm sure the Galactic Alliance can afford to outfit you," he replied as she wrapped her lips around his dick.

Seventy-Two looked up into his eyes as she slid his shaft into her mouth, then back out. "The Senate will ask too many questions, Master. You know how slowly the GA bureaucracy moves. I was wondering if you could free up some credits from the Jedi Order's budget," she asked, then went back to working on his stiff rod a few more seconds.

Kyp gasped in reply.

"Moff Fel has spent all those credits on the boots and comlinks and stuff for the Jedi, can't you help me out just a little?" she asked as she slid her lips back down his cock.

Master Durron gasped again—a little louder.

Seventy-Two spent a few minutes sucking and licking his dick, while pausing periodically to sweet talk him more. She even reminded him that he hadn't always worn Jedi Robes all the time himself.

"Alright," he finally agreed breathlessly, on the verge of orgasm.

"Thank you Master," she replied, then promptly deep throated him.

While he had held out longer than she thought he would, a ProCorps trooper never backs down from a difficult task. She expertly sucked him off to an orgasm, and cheerfully swallowed every drop of his cum.

After Master Durron recovered, he summoned Ta'tan'ia into his office. Seventy-Two discreetly moved around to the front of his desk, and was sitting down comfortably when she came in.

"Yes Master?" Ta'tan'ia asked him as she approached his desk.

Seventy-Two noticed that she called himMasteragain. She glanced back, and saw an amused smile on the Twi'lek's face.

"I've decided to open a small credit account for Jedi Solo to purchase some clothing suitable for wearing around Chief Daala's office. Please make the necessary arrangements. When you're finished, bring it to me for my approval," he instructed her.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently.

Ta'tan'ia waited a moment, until Master Durron waved a dismissal. Then she strutted out of the office, her hips swaying seductively. Seventy-Two smiled with appreciation, then glanced down at her chrono. She still had nearly two hours until the press conference.

After Ta'tan'ia left, Master Durron took a deep breath, and looked back at Seventy-Two. "Jaina, why did you give your lightsaber to Chief Daala, and why did you tell the whole galaxy you did itas a sign of trust, and the proper loyalty a Jedi should have towards the Galactic Alliance Chief of State?"Kyp asked her pointedly.

Because Moff Fel told me to do what she said,Seventy-Two thought. "Because I thought it was a good idea, Master," she replied honestly, without telling him the complete truth. "I really support Chief Daala's government, and I think she is a great Chief of State, Master."

"Now people are going to expect the rest of us to turn over our lightsabers to her," he pointed out.

That was certainly a possibility; but unlikely. "I don't think very many people will expect that, Master," she replied. The Jedi have served the New Republic and the Galactic Alliance since they existed. Chief Daala just wants a little more cooperation from the Jedi," she explained.

Master Durron stared back at her a few moments. "And when the time comes, we'll be there again. We will not let her destroy us," he stated matter-of-factly.

Seventy-Two knew that twenty-eight Jedi were wearing Imperial tracking devices, even if they hadn't been activated yet. She also knew that they were starting down the path of becoming ProCorps troopers. While that wasn't a crippling percentage of Jedi, it was a lot.

"Chief Daala doesn't want to destroy the Jedi Order," Seventy-Two replied earnestly.She just wants complete control of it,she added mentally. Seventy-Two only wanted what was best for the Empire.

Master Durron stared back at her a few seconds. "And the Jedi Order wishes to continue their service to the Galactic Alliance; with a minimal amount of government interference," he replied.

"That's something I think we can all agree on, Master," Seventy-Two replied happily.Chief Daala probably won't agree on your definition ofminimal, though,she thought to herself.

In the reception area, Ta'tan'ia had her wait while she got the final approval from Master Durron for the line of credit. When she returned, she asked Seventy-Two about the collar and corset.

"They should be ready by tomorrow," Seventy-Two assured her.

"Thanks," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile. "Oh, I've got a file to upload to you," she added with a little excitement.

"Okay," Seventy-Two replied in confusion, but happy that Ta'tan'ia was using the Imperial comlink instead of her old one.

Seventy-Two received the file and quickly opened it. There was a list of eight more Jedi that wanted a chrono, comlink, spectacles and earpieces. There was another list of thirteen Jedi that wanted a collar like she had been wearing underneath her tunic. Five of the Jedi on the second list were women, and they also indicated that they wanted a corset.

"I'll see what I can do for them," Seventy-Two said with a smile. Then she glanced at her chrono again. For now, she had a press conference to get to.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me afive, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12