Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," DJ replied as she automatically began pulling off her jumpsuit.

As DJ stripped off her jumpsuit, Ta'tan'ia opened the bag she had brought, and pulled out DJ's black durasteel corset. Once DJ was naked, except for her tracking collar and clear plastex heels, she eagerly wrapped her corset around her torso, and locked it shut. Next Ta'tan'ia pulled out a set of black durasteel wrist shackles, with no chain or attachment points. They were meant to work with magnetic chains.

"I thought you'd like these," Ta'tan'ia said with a smile as she closed one of the shackles around Seventy-Two's wrist.

It took Seventy-Two a moment to realize what Ta'tan'ia was doing. It took her another moment to process that no one was around to give her permission to have sex with Ta'tan'ia. Sleeping with Ta'tan'ia wouldn't help the Empire, or Chief Daala in anyway. There was no mission, or anything like that. For the first time in years, Seventy-Two could have sex with someone for no other reason that she wanted to.

"What about my chastity belt?" Seventy-Two asked as she held out her other wrist.

"You'll get that later, after I'm done with you, DJ," Ta'tan'ia said with a wink as she locked the shackle onto her wrist.

Next Ta'tan'ia leaned in and gave her an open-mouthed kiss, which DJ eagerly returned. Then Ta'tan'ia quickly stripped off her own Jedi Robes. In a few moments Ta'tan'ia was down to her tracking collar, chrono, comlink, corset and fifteen-centimeter heeled knee boots. As she gave DJ another sensual kiss, they sat down on her bunk, then laid down on it. Ta'tan'ia quickly climbed on top of DJ, in a sixty-nine position. As she did, she realized that Myri Antilles went by the name Sixty, while Jysella went by Nine. Together they were Sixty-Nine. She stopped licking DJ's pussy, and giggled.

"What?" Seventy-Two asked curiously as she stopped liking Ta'tan'ia's purple pussy.

"Sixty-Nine," Ta'tan'ia replied, blowing gently on her smooth pussy. "Myri is Sixty, and Jysella is Nine," she explained. "Colonel Drasi has a Sixty-Nine."

"Yeah," Seventy-Two agreed. "That's what he calls 'em. I think he set it up that way."

The two giggled again, then returned to licking each others pussies.

Ta'tan'ia couldn't believe how incredible DJ's tongue felt between her legs. She didn't know if DJ could lick pussy like that before she became a ProCorps trooper, but her time in the Empire had definitely been good for her. Ta'tan'ia eager licked her pussy, and hoped she made DJ as aroused as she was making her.

It didn't take Ta'tan'ia long to reach the brink of orgasm. She could tell that DJ was there as well. A few moments later, both of them orgasmed with their tongues deep in each other's pussies. Without even discussing it, they both eagerly went for another orgasm. After the second one, Seventy-Two pulled a vibrating dildo out of her drawer, and the two played with it awhile.

Nearly fifty minutes and several orgasms apiece later, the two submissive sex-pots were dressed again. Ta'tan'ia was wearing her Jedi robes, along with her tracking collar, chrono, and comlink, and fifteen-centimeter heeled knee boots. Her corset was locked on underneath her robes, and she was wearing a black thong.

Seventy-Two was wearing her corset, chastity belt, and the Jedi ProCorps-style uniform Chief Daala had given her. Her wrists still felt naked without the chrono and comlink that she had worn for the past couple of years virtually all the time. It was nice to be back in the rest of her gear though. Seventy-Two still hadn't decided whether or not she would go back to the Empire, but she knew that she would serve someone as a submissive sex-slave, one way or another.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 12 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12