Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Irrelevant," Bee-Dee replied. "We will wait here until Chief Daala arrives. Silently."

Ta'tan'ia opened her mouth to reply, then shut it. If Chief Daala had told Bee-Dee to be quiet, he wouldn't talk except to tell her stay silent. It looked like she'd be kneeling in her shackles for an unknown amount of time. Ta'tan'ia took a deep breath, and began a Jedi relaxation exercise. At least the shackles were comfortable.

Ta'tan'ia wasn't sure how long she stayed kneeling and cuffed in Chief Daala's office, but she was sure it had to be at least a couple of hours. She tried to ask Bee-Dee how long it had been a couple of times, but he replied by commanding her to be silent. Eventually she sensed Syal arriving out in the reception area. Still, Bee-Dee didn't make any move to let her up, or start talking. Ta'tan'ia thought about trying to send Syal a message through her wrist comlink, but decided not to. Instead, Ta'tan'ia just continued to kneel, shackled and leashed, and waited for Chief Daala to arrive.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 13 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five , and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12