The Phantom Menace XXX Ch. 01

Story Info
Jedi Masters Aayla Secura and Depa Billaba negotiate.
3.7k words
49.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Jedi Negotiators

A long time ago and far away....

Los Angeles, California. Summer 2013.

The landing ramp had barely finished extending before a contingent of battle droids appeared in the hanger bay, the machines surrounding the cruiser but keeping their blaster rifles pointed respectfully at the floor. That was a wise decision on their part, the sultry newcomers moving their hands away from their lightsabers as they descended from inside the ship and their stiletto heels clicked loudly in the empty bay.

"Jedi Master Depa Billaba," Indira Varma said, focusing on the golden protocol droid and giving it a short bow. Forty years old and nearly five feet nine inches tall--an exotic Englishwoman of Indian, Swiss, and Italian heritage--she halted the droid in its tracks, the actress inside supposedly as straight as they came yet clearly in awe of the pretend Jedi.

"And this is Master Aayla Secura, my partner."

She motioned to the blue-skinned female at her side. Anna Torv took that as an invitation to bow her head, the Australian's long golden hair hidden within two large prosthetic head-tails, her fair skin coated from head to toe in blue body paint. Thirty-four years old, she was the same height as Indira and perhaps even more beautiful, her stunning face and bright green eyes perfect for the role of a Twi'lek woman, the Star Wars equivalent of an easy French whore.

The battle droids didn't move, being simple cardboard cutouts at the moment, but the golden machine with a human inside was quick to return the bow, glancing around nervously before beckoning them to follow.

"Welcome, Jedi Ambassadors. I am TC-14."

Anna and Indira exchanged puzzled looks, their characters clearly not happy about leaving the ship and the protection of its oversized guns.

<><><>

Naboo space, Chommel sector. 22 BBY.

Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray staggered at the news, the Neimoidian's bodyguards rushing over to keep him upright. "What did you say?"

"The ambassadors are Jedi Knights," the hologram of TC-14 said.

That was too much for Gunray's lieutenant, Rune Haako shaking his head as he hurried to the nearest console and called up the security cams. An erection quickly tented his traditional robes, the fear he felt at the women's presence tempered by their unnatural beauty.

Gunray shook his head. "This is bad, terrible!" He looked to Haako. "Go, distract them while I contact Lady Sidious."

Haako spun around, beady red eyes going wide. "Me? Never!" He looked to TC-14. "Send a droid."

The protocol droid knew there was no point in arguing, the green-skinned aliens' species notorious for their cowardice. It bowed its head, keeping the pose until Haako ended the connection.

Moments later, another figure shimmered to life, summoned by Gunray and flickering pale and blue at the center of the flagship's command center. It was a woman of medium height, wearing a long robe that hid her body and obscured all but the lower part of her face.

The Neimoidians took an involuntary step back. They weren't the galaxy's best authority on human females, but even they could sense that their mysterious new partner was truly something to behold.

"What is it?" the hologram muttered, the voice clipped and well-bred but low and throaty.

Gunray considered kneeling, then remembered how she hated to be kept waiting and simply spat it out. "The Republic ambassadors are Jedi Knights!"

The mysterious beauty tilted her head, pursing her pouty lips while she thought. "This is unfortunate, Viceroy, but not fatal to our plans. Begin landing your troops at once. Take Naboo before the whore Queen can muster a proper defense."

"Yes, of course! As you say, milady. But--"

"But what, Viceroy?"

"Well, my Lady, is it legal?"

She seemed amused by his trepidation. "I will make it legal."

Gunray bowed his head, afraid to meet her obscured gaze. He had heard tales of this Sidious killing across vast distances, and while he didn't quite believe such nonsense he wasn't about to take his chances.

"And the Jedi?"

The beautiful image flickered. "The Chancellor should never have brought them into this. Kill them."

She was gone before Gunray could respond, leaving the two aliens quaking with fear.

"You heard her," Gunray said to Haako. "Destroy their ship and assemble all the droids you can find. I will keep the Jedi busy until we can dispose of them."

<><><>

Depa Billaba was fine with Aayla Secura going first. It was true that the Twi'lek had one of the best bodies in the Jedi Order, with young Darsha Assant and Serra Keto perhaps her only equals, but Depa's wasn't bad either, the exotic Master hanging back while she watched Aayla shrug out of her robe, revealing a fit blue body clad in a black halter top that did nothing to hide her ample chest. Matching shorts that barely covered her firm ass and rode deep between her supple cheeks rounded out the Twi'lek's outfit, with a pair of slutty ankle boots that wouldn't have been out of place in a Corellian bordello putting the cherry on top. Standard issue for a female Jedi in today's Order.

The protocol droid had informed them that the Neimoidians were terrified of germs, and so they'd had no choice but to follow the proper cleaning procedures, finding themselves in a room deep inside the ship and giving up their lightsabers as a show of good faith. Depa wasn't particularly comfortable with that, feeling dozens of eyes on her as she and Aayla stripped completely bare, but there were no other options. They had been sent by Chancellor Valorum to negotiate peace; if something went wrong, they would just have to hope that their abilities and training were enough to see them safely through.

Depa stepped onto the conveyer behind Aayla and took the Twi'lek around the waist, hugging her close. They had been paired together shortly after being promoted to Master, and like all female Jedi who worked closely had become fast friends and then lovers, sharing an apartment on Coruscant and living almost as romantic partners. It was an honor to be here with someone so accomplished, the blue-skinned beauty no doubt feeling the same about her as they began to slide forward and the walls on either side of the conveyer turned transparent so the Neimoidian perverts could enjoy the show.

"Ugh!" Depa gasped as cold water began spraying them from every direction. "Ah, oh gods!"

Aayla took the brunt of it, the spray intensifying as it splattered against her ample chest and managed to hit her right on the credits, the Twi'lek moaning and automatically rolling her curvy hips while the shower stimulated her engorged clitoris. Depa gasped as she held on to her partner, brown eyes darting from cam to cam as each one no doubt recorded every wet moment.

She was just about to inform her Twi'lek partner about the potential blackmail aspect when another burst of spray opened up, coming from below and hitting them both between their long legs. Depa let out a squeal of pleasure, running her hands over Aayla's hard belly before reaching up and cupping her blue heaving breasts. She curled her toes, the spray relentless, and chewed on her fellow Master's slender neck, suddenly more interested in the pleasure at work below her belt line than in getting away.

"Do you smell that?" Aayla groaned, reaching back and running her fingers through Depa's long brown hair while they kissed and ground against each other's slippery bodies. "It's coming from the vents."

Depa nodded, her eyes beginning to water. She took a deep breath, immediately recognizing the odor.

"Zeltron pheromones," she grunted. "I should have known."

Zeltrons were a species of red-skinned humanoids with the ability to release a pleasing scent that could intoxicate any creature within moments. Jedi women were especially susceptible to it, their training so intercourse-intensive that by the time they were in their early twenties the majority were certified nymphomaniacs.

"What do we do?" Aayla said, placing her hands over Depa's and helping the woman knead her glistening blue mounds. "I can hardly think."

"Mmm," Depa purred, nuzzling the back of the Twi'lek's head and kissing her head-tails. "I'm sorry, baby. You were saying?"

"Huh?" Aayla breathed. "I was...what?"

"I don't know. Oh gods, you smell so good!"

Just then the shower shut off, the conveyer continuing until the sexed-up beauties stumbled forward and spilled naked all over the gleaming floor. They didn't know how to react, continuing to kiss and fondle even when a contingent of battle droids aimed their blaster rifles right at them.

Rune Haako, toady to Viceroy Gunray, chose that moment to enter the room. "Ah good, you've apprehended them."

He looked the women over, rubbing his bulging crotch while he studied their chests and smooth pubic mounds.

"Bring them to docking bay sixty-nine."

<><><>

Los Angeles, California.

"What are they doing with us?" Anna Torv whispered as she and Indira were led to the center of the room and forced to their knees. She was still dripping, the blue paint on her naked flesh remaining remarkably pristine despite the powerful shower. Combined with her terrible French accent, it was almost too much for her co-star to bear.

"Blackmail," Indira Varma explained, grunting when someone poked her in the back with a toy gun. "They'll space us, then send a vid of us acting like whores to the Chancellor. Valorum will have no choice but to capitulate, lest the Senate learn that he dispatched the Jedi without their consent."

Anna thought about it a moment, then turned her head and gazed into Indira's eyes. "Is it bad that I'm okay with that?"

Indira grinned. Their characters were still under the influence of the pheromones, her nipples and clit still hard from the strangely arousing shower.

"Very bad," the Indian beauty purred. "I may have to punish you for it."

"Ooh."

They were still kissing when the Neimoidian guards entered the room in single file, showing a surprising amount of discipline for a species so renowned for its cowardice. There were no threats, no veiled promises of pain and death--the first pair of guards simple came forward, grabbed the women by the hair and head-tails, and crammed their massive green pricks into their mouths.

Neither resisted, bobbing their heads and groaning cheaply while they slurped on the swollen shafts. The men were all black, their foot-long cocks painted in the same non-toxic paint as Anna's body. The taste was a little off, less salty and more metallic, but neither woman complained, grinning around the dicks like the pornstars they were and sucking with all their skill.

It hadn't always been like this, both women accomplished veterans of the stage and screen. Indira had never even heard of CRS until a month before, the company specializing in celebrity prostitution and pornography; then one day she opened up an innocent-looking letter and found a picture of herself at eighteen lying beneath her father, the two of them in the middle of a spirited tryst. Minutes later, she received the call that would forever change her life, learning that she had been selected to star in a series of hardcore Star Wars films. A sobbing Indira had had no choice but to accept, knowing that if the picture ever saw the light of day her strict Indian father would be humiliated, her marriage ended, and her young daughter taken away by a man who believed she was already far too loose with her sexuality.

Her only consolation was that she would be getting half a million dollars for each film, though that was tempered by the knowledge that Anna--who had been similarly blackmailed into the life--would be getting double.

The blue-painted woman's cock was the first to blow, not surprising considering that she had been whoring for the camera since last spring. The man cried out, taking her head in his hands and squealing while he exploded all over the blonde's outstretched tongue. Indira's eyes widened at the sight of so much semen dripping all over Anna's heaving chest, and she couldn't help reaching between her legs and rubbing her exposed pussy while she sucked her own cock and watched out of the corner of her eye as the blonde wrapped her lips around the pulsing hose and drained it of every remaining drop.

The sight proved too much for his buddy, the man yanking his cock from Indira's mouth and jerking his load all over her pretty face. She tilted her head back and batted her lashes while she took his load, displaying a mature serenity that contrasted nicely with the younger, more sexually aggressive Anna.

Before the women could so much as catch their breath another pair of erections stepped forward, bobbing mere inches from their faces. Indira grinned, her cheek and nose splattered in hot spunk. She took Anna's hand before they both opened their mouths and smiled as the dicks slid past their pouty lips and right down their throats.

<><><>

Trade Federation flagship, Naboo space.

Nute Gunray stared at the monitor, his mouth hanging open. "Amazing," he muttered. "Simply amazing."

On-screen, he watched while the Jedi duo drained yet another pair of Neimoidian guards, gulping down their loads before sending them on their way and immediately begging for more.

"What do I do?" the hologram of Rune Haako said. "They've gone through so many. I'm running out!"

Gunray rubbed his forehead, suddenly weary of these Jedi whores and wishing he could simply vaporize them. "They're too good with their mouths; end this charade and move on to plan B."

"Plan B?" Haako said.

"Do you ever pay attent-- Violate them, Haako! Have the guards violate them!"

"Ah yes, of course, Viceroy. Right away!"

Gunray sighed and ended the transmission. He took a moment, then turned and ordered the footage of the Jedi females projected onto the largest viewscreen for all to enjoy.

<><><>

Depa Billaba understood right away what the Neimoidians had in mind, licking the excess cum from around her mouth while the guards took her by the hair and led her over to a blue mat laid out on the cold floor. Others did the same to Aayla Secura, taking her by the head-tails and leading her to an identical mat on the other side of the room. They were both pushed down on all fours, positioned so they could see each other during the action to come.

Depa sighed as a new Neimoidian slid beneath her, groaning as he guided his swollen cockhead to her silken opening and pulled her down on top of him. Across the way, she heard Aayla do much the same, the women gazing at each other while they were speared on cocks twice the thickness of their lightsabers.

Depa didn't need to be asked, flipping her hair out of her face before leaning forward and rocking her pelvis, constant motion causing a nasty wet slurp whenever she bottomed out on the giant fuck-stick. Her ass and breasts jiggled heavily, her naked body glistening in the bright interior light and driving the remaining Neimoidians so mad with lust that they couldn't help jerking their swollen dicks in time with her frantic fucking.

Poor Aayla was getting much the worst of it, the blue-skinned beauty's Twi'lek heritage making her supple ass the perfect target for the Neimoidian warriors, one pounding her hot cunt while the other slid his fleshy green missile through her puckered ring and slowly but steadily stretched her rectum and packed her bowels with hot alien meat. Thankfully for her, a previous life as a whore had prepared her for such big sizes and powerful thrusts, Aayla needing only a moment to acclimate as the Neimoidians pounded in and out of her gooey holes and filled the massive bay with the sounds of smacking wet flesh and the moans of cheap Jedi sluts absolutely loving what was being done to them.

Driven by the erotic sight, another Neimoidian knelt behind Depa and with one hard shove buried his fresh prick deep in her guts. The brown-skinned woman gasped sharply, grimacing when he took her by her sculpted shoulders and began hammering away. She wasn't about to kneel there and be a victim, however, waiting a few seconds to get used to the fist-sized head jamming into her small intestines before pushing back, squeezing down with her ass and pussy and causing both her guards to cry out in pleasure.

The other Neimoidians didn't enjoy being left out and decided to do something about it, the quickest ones forcing their dicks into the women's mouths and fucking their pretty faces as they might their pussies, groaning and thumping their fists against their chests as if they had just won a great victory. Still under the sway of the Zeltron pheromones, Depa Billaba and Aayla Secura wielded their expert mouths and bodies as skillfully as they did their lightsabers.

A dick buried in her throat, Depa sucked and swallowed as best she could while also riding the guards crammed into her holes. She held nothing back, putting everything she had learned over decades of hardcore fucking into the effort. It quickly paid off, the one in her mouth screaming as he came, pouring his semen directly into her belly before struggling to escape her wet hold.

Moments later, his compatriots followed, bellowing as they filled her aching holes with soothing Neimoidian cream. Depa groaned at the sensation, shuddering as her own intense climax was triggered and she gushed all over the spurting green phallus pistoning into her quivering twat.

Exhausted but satisfied, the Jedi Master rolled over on her back and relaxed while the spent guards were dragged away and replaced with three more. They gave her a few seconds, impressed by what she had just done; she took the time to close her eyes and listen as across the way Aayla followed in her footsteps, all four lovers moaning in unison while they climaxed.

Taking her by the hair, a new guard pulled her to her feet so that a fellow Neimoidian could lay down beneath her. Instead of letting her resume the usual position, however, Depa was forced to crouch down over the giant penis and take it in the ass, nearly half the length sliding into her body before she was allowed to lean back and rest her hands on his chest in a reverse nerfgirl position. That left her pussy wide open, the one who had taken her by the hair sliding his own massive prick into her dripping center and using her perky breasts for support while he rutted her.

As before, another came to take her mouth, cramming the head between her pouty lips and holding there while she bounced up and down and slurped on him with a gusto verging on the fanatic. The others didn't give her much leeway while she worked, the one in her ass lifting up and driving himself deep into her bowels; the one in her pussy kneading her breasts and twisting her nipples while he rocked from side to side and jabbed her raw cunt from a different angle every time.

Across the way, Aayla Secura was crying her heart out, her voice raw and raspy while she moaned like a cheap Twi'lek whore and drove the men pounding her holes absolutely wild with lust. That turned out to be more than the one in her hot pussy could take, going wide-eyed before pulling free and shooting his load all over her flat belly and between her jiggling blue tits.

That set the other two off, both blowing at roughly the same time and emptying out in her mouth and ass, filling her guts from both directions even while she smacked her gaping pussy and begged for more.

Depa groaned and cast about for her lightsaber, not quiet believing how both she and Aayla were acting. She was still horny, still under the sway of the pheromones, but the hold was slowly breaking, the haze in her head parting just enough for her to recognize their precarious situation. No doubt the Trade Federation was already invading the peaceful planet below, confident no one from Coruscant would be able to stop them before they had solidified their hold. If she and Aayla died here, untold innocent Naboo would pay the price.

12