Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her bent-at-the-waist position, Torri watched Cyllir walk up to her, and felt him caress her sore ass a couple of seconds. Then he pulled her shorts and thong down her legs, and she stepped out of them. He tossed them onto a nearby poufcouch, and pulled her tank top over her head, up her arms to her cuffed wrists. By that time Jhan had returned from the bedroom with a spreader bar.

The durasteel bar was a meter long, and had five-centimeter-wide shackles on each end. Jhan and Cyllir quickly pulled her feet apart, and locked the shackles around her ankles.

As soon her feet were spread and cuffed, Quinn unstrapped her ballgag, and pulled it out of her mouth. Torri swallowed a couple of times, then opened her mouth again to wrap her lips around his cock. Her tongue stud immediately started vibrating against it. A few moments later, she felt another cock sliding into her from behind.

When they finished, Cyllir told Chiv to uncuff her, and for her to go get on a pair of shoes. She quickly obeyed, returning in a pair of clear plastex platform sandals with fifteen centimeter heels. Her shoulders still hurt from being cuffed like she had for so long.

"Dance baby," Quin told her, gesturing towards the nearby stripper pole.

Torri obediently climbed onto the stage, and began dancing to the music that was playing. The Zoloz kept playing poker, barely paying any attention to her. She spent a lot of time dancing on the pole for the Zoloz, and loved every minute of it.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day . . .

"I ever tell you how sexy you look washing my bike, babe?" Cyllir asked her as he leaned back in his chair.

Torri paused a moment, and looked up at him. "Yeah," she answered with a smile. "And so has Sid, and Lukis, and Torch, and most everyone else."

"They said you look sexy washing my bike too?" he commented with his own sly smile.

Torri gave him a wry grin, then returned to washing his bike without replying. She knew that he knew what she had meant.

Cyllir chuckled a moment. "Well, hurry up and finish. We got some place to go," he told her, standing up.

"Okay," she responded, wiping down one of the exhaust pipes.

Cyllir headed back into the clubhouse, and Torri continued working. Besides being available for sex and cleaning up around the clubhouse, one of the things she had to do on a pretty much daily basis was wash the Zoloz' swoop-bikes. Not all of them had her do it every day, though. Most days it was just two or three.

Currently Torri was out in front of the clubhouse. The Zoloz usually parked their swoop-bikes there, so that was where she washed them. They insisted she always wear shoes to do it. She had a pair of clear plastex platform sandals with fifteen-centimeter heels for that reason. She was also wearing a pair of short-shorts and a thin white tank top, both of which were wet, displaying her pierced nipples through the clinging fabric. The flames around her tits were even visible. It was how the Zoloz liked her to be dressed when she washed their swoop-bikes. She enjoyed showing off for them too, not to mention everyone else that passed by.

Quite a few locals had stopped to have a few beers while they watched her work. Some even paid—the Zoloz of course—to have her wash their swoop-bike or speeder while they watched.

Once Torri finished washing the swoop-bike, she went inside, where Cyllir made her take some pleezer and ryll. After that he told her to put on something slutty, and slapped her ass to send her on her way. She happily told him she would, and went to take a sanisteam.

A little while later Torri emerged wearing her tiniest pair of black cut-off short-shorts, a skimpy red tube top with the Zoloz logo on the front, and her black platform ankle boots with fifteen-centimeter stiletto heels.

The cut-offs had no waistband, displaying quite a bit of her hips, and the bottom quarter of her ass-cheeks. They were frayed a little around the top and bottom. The waist strings of her thong were several centimeters above the top of the cut-offs as well. All of her tattoos except the one of her pussy and the flames around her breasts were visible. The Zoloz had told her that her tats always had to be visible from now on.

Torri climbed onto Cyllir's swoop-bike behind him, and he started the engine. Torch and Jhan rode with them. Torri wasn't really surprised when they arrived at a tattoo shop—Vik's, she assumed—nearly ten minutes later.

Under Vik's direction, Torri began posing for flatholos of her tattoos and piercings. After a few minutes, he had her strip off her tube top. Then he took some images of her nipple rings and the flames tattooed around the base of her tits.

A couple of minutes later, Cyllir told her to put her tube top back on. Then they went outside, and Torri posed for more flatholos with Cyllir's swoop-bike. Next Cyllir produced a short chain with maglocks at each end. By this time Torri was feeling really good from the pleezer and ryll. She happily allowed him to pull her hands behind her back, and maglock her wristcuffs together.

Vik took quite a few flatholos of her cuffed and posing with the swoop-bike. Torri laid back on top of it, arching her back seductively, her hands cuffed underneath her. Vik took several shots, then Torri sat up, straddled the bike, and arched her back for the holoimager.

Next Cyllir uncuffed her, and told her to take off her top. Torri obeyed without even thinking.

"Hey man," Vik protested, looking around nervously. "If somebody sees, they'll probably call the police."

"Jhan and Torch will keep an eye out for anyone," Cyllir responded. "And she can run inside if anyone gets too close."

"All right," Vik agreed with a nod, lifting the holoimager.

Before he could take anymore flatholos, Cyllir recuffed her wrists behind her back. Then Torri happily posed for them as Vik took more images of her, now topless and cuffed.

Next Cyllir stepped up, unzipped her cut-offs, and pulled them and her thong down her legs. Torri stepped out of both, leaving her completely naked, and cuffed, except for her ankle boots, and collar.

The tattoo artist was obviously nervous about having a naked woman in front of his shop. Cyllir was insistent though, and Torch and Jhan kept a lookout.

In spite of his worry about the police, Vik was more than happy to take plenty of flatholos of the PROPERTY OF ZOLOZ with the swoop-bike arrow tattoo above her pussy. Torri was definitely enjoying being naked and cuffed in front of the three Zoloz.

She laid down on her back on top of the swoop-bike again. Her stiletto heeled feet were spread to either side of it, and her back was arched, leaving her completely exposed. Vik took quite a few shots of her in that pose. For the next set of holos, Cyllir moved the cuffs back in front, and Torri stretched out on his swoop-bike again, this time with her hands extended over her head.

Finally they went back inside, with her wrists still cuffed together in front of her. Vik took some more flatholos, mostly of her pussy tat, and the flames around her breasts. Then Jhan suggested Vik give her a belly button piercing.

Everyone thought it was a great idea. Even Torri didn't mind. After some discussion, they decided on giving her ear piercings, a belly button piercing, a curved bar through her right eyebrow, and a stud through her left nostril.

"Baby, the ear piercings and belly button ring are cool, but I'm not sure about the other stuff," Torri protested to Cyllir.

The Zoloz Vice President stepped over to her, and put one hand on the back of her head. Then he leaned in, and gave her a forceful, open-mouthed kiss.

"You're getting what I say you're getting, understand," he told her firmly, tightening his grip on her head and neck.

"Okay, okay," Torri hastily agreed.

"Good," he replied, relaxing his grip. He pulled her head against his chest, and gave it a couple of pats. "That's my girl. Now let's move these behind you," he added, unlocking her wrist cuffs.

A moment later Torri docilely allow him to spin her around, and cuff her wrists together behind her back. Then, with her still facing away from him, she let him tilt her head back, and they shared another kiss. She felt him tug on her collar's leash ring, then break the kiss. After a few seconds, he guided her to the waiting tattoo artist by her leash ring.

Even though she really didn't want the extra jewelry, Torri let out a little moan of arousal each time the needle pierced her skin. Pain always turned her on for some reason.

While Vik was inserting new bits of durasteel into her, Torch suggested he add a bar through the top of each of her ears. Torri glanced hopefully at Cyllir, who was talking with Jhan, not even paying attention.

"Go ahead," she said resignedly.

The bars were parallel with her ears, each one piercing the cartilage twice. The regular earrings were thick durasteel rings eight centimeters in diameter hanging from her lower ears.

When he finished with her new piercings, Vik took some more flatholos. Jhan and Cyllir were still talking quietly to each other. Even though they were on the other side of the shop, and practically whispering, Torri could still make out the words warehouse, and shipment. After a couple of minutes, Jhan nodded, and headed out the door.

"Hey, you know what we ought to do?" Torch began. "Tattoo the flame pattern around her tits from her shoulders all the way down to her ankles. That'd look so hot," he suggested, his eyes tracing the proposed path of the tattoos on Torri's body.

Torri really didn't want flames tattooed down both sides of her body.

Vik looked over to Cyllir. "Even with friend prices, something like that will cost a bit," he told him.

Cyllir eyed Torri's still naked body a couple of moments. "Let's do it," he announced. "If my brother's willing to help out?"

"Shavit," Torch answered. "Anytime, bro. Especially for something like this."

"Come on, baby," Torri protested again. "I let you do all the piercings."

Cyllir stared at her a couple of seconds. Then he stalked over to her, and grabbed her by her head and neck.

"I'm not going to kriffing tell you again, bitch!" he shouted, pushing her back against the wall, and lifting her off the ground by her neck. Her hands were still cuffed helplessly behind her. "If we tell you to do something, then you kriffing well better do it, schutta!"

"Okay! Okay!" Torri answered fearfully. "I'll do it! I'll do it! Just please let me go!"

It was moments like this that Torri knew for sure she was a submissive. She still didn't want the tattoos, but she just couldn't even think about fighting back anymore. She knew the pain would turn her on. It turned her on to be treated like this. She was a Zoloz slut.

Cyllir held her off the floor against the wall for several more seconds. "You got any ryll?" he asked, still staring into Torri's eyes.

"Na," Torch answered. "Just some giggledust."

"Well, I think our little schutta needs some to make her feel better."

Torri twisted her cuffs nervously as Torch pulled out a vial of giggledust, and approached her. Cyllir lowered her to the floor, but kept a firm grip on her neck and head. When Torch lifted the vial to her mouth, she obediently opened wide, and allowed him to pour it in. She quickly swallowed it, then opened her mouth again so Cyllir could see that she had.

"That's my girl," Cyllir said, smirking as he relaxed his grip. "You ready for some more tats now?" he asked, slapping her ass.

"Yeah," Torri answered quietly.

Vik, with Torch and Cyllir's input, took a few minutes to sketch out a design. When they finished, Cyllir unlocked her wrists, and Vik and his little tattoo droid went to work. By that time Torri was starting to feel the giggledust pretty good. She was grinning as Vik began tattooing her ribcage.

Over the next couple of hours, flames were tattooed down both sides of Torri's body. They began connected with the flames around her breasts. From there they went down her sides, to her hips, thighs, and lower legs. The flames stopped just above the tattoos that were already on the outside of her ankles. The pattern was about ten centimeters wide for most of its path, only narrowing at her knees and lower legs.

Vik also tattooed the flaming background on the outside of each of her shoulders. Then he tattooed the Zoloz rancor logo, with PROPERTY curving around the top, and OF ZOLOZ curving around the bottom.

As Vik finished a section of the tattoo, he applied the special bacta cream for tats. It took him a couple of hours to finish the flaming pattern down both sides of her body, and other tats.

Once he completed the tats, Cyllir cuffed Torri's hands behind her back again. Even though she was pretty sore from such extensive tattooing, she didn't mind being cuffed. She also didn't mind when Vik took her into a back room for his tip.

First she gave him a nice blow-job with her vibrating tongue stud. Then he spent a while fucking her. When she came out, she gave Cyllir and Torch blow-jobs. Only then did Cyllir uncuff her. Torri put her thong, cut-offs, tube top, and ankle boots back on, and they headed back to the clubhouse.

When they got back, Cyllir made Torri strip naked and show everyone her new tats and piercings. Then they had her pole dance for them a while. From there things just sort of just turned into a party. Torri danced for everyone a while, then ended up getting fucked by quite a few of the Zoloz by the end of the night. Well, a few more than normal.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Part III: Swoop-bike Slut ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, at the Jedi Temple on Ossus . . .

"You wanted to see me, Master Skywalker?" Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia asked with a cheerful smile as she entered the operations room.

She was wearing black knee boots with fifteen-centimeter wedge heels, along with light brown pants that were tucked into the tops of the boots. A matching three-quarter length sleeved top displayed a little bit of her D-cup breasts. A wide black nerfhide belt with the Jedi Order Emblem on the front was cinched tight around her trim waist, with a matching harness wrapped around her head and lekku. Her silver beskar collar was visible around her neck, as was a matching beskar chrono on her left wrist, and comlink on her right.

The Grand Master of the Jedi Order was facing away from her, staring at a map of the Mid and Outer Rims on a large tactical holodisplay.

"Yes I did," he replied without looking back. "I have a mission for you."

"Okay Master," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently. "But I'm telling you now, I won't kill anyone for you."

"What?" Luke responded in obvious surprise, turning his head back to look at her. "Where did that come from?"

"That holojournalist, AJ, Master," Ta'tan'ia replied earnestly. "His latest story says the Jedi Order is just a way to train young Force-sensitives to be assassins for you." She paused a moment, then added, "Want me to seduce him and get him change his stories for you, like I did Madhi Vaandt?"

"No, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," Luke stated firmly, and sounding slightly annoyed. Then he thought a moment. "Is he really writing stuff that bad?"

"Yes Master," she responded with honest disappointment that someone would do such a thing. "Luckily not a lot of people are paying him too much attention."

The Jedi Master stood in silence a few moments. "Still, to be on the safe side, I want you to kill him, okay?"

"Yes Mast—Master Skywalker!" she practically shouted in surprise, once she realized what he had said. A heartbeat later, she realized he was joking.

Luke Skywalker flashed her a grin. "Like I was saying, Jedi Ta'tan'ia, I have a mission for you. And for the record, I'm ordering you to not to kill anyone unless absolutely necessary."

"Of course, Master," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently. "I live to serve."

"Former Jedi Knight Tahiri Veila is missing," he began. "We believe she departed Lavisar, a little over a week ago. She hasn't been seen since. Jedi Torrin has been searching for her since yesterday. I want you join him, and find her," he instructed her.

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with a nod. Then she thought a moment. "Master, how do we know she isn't just hiding out waiting on a bounty or something?"

While there was an official order to arrest Tahiri on sight, most of the Jedi knew that Master Skywalker and the Council basically wanted her left alone. Only a handful besides the Masters knew she was a bounty hunter though. Ta'tan'ia had only found out because she had been with Master Solo when Tahiri had contacted her, after Jedi Torrin had tried to arrest her.

"That's a possibility," Master Skywalker admitted. "However, it's unlikely. Tahiri has never gone more than a week without capturing a bounty. She also hasn't responded to messages from Talon Karrde, Master Solo, and myself for several days. She's never taken more than half-a-day or so to respond to a message from one of us. Talon was the one that alerted me that she wasn't responding to his calls, and hadn't been in contact with the Bounty Hunters' Guild."

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia responded. "Wyric and I will find her."

He gave her a long look before replying. "I know you will, Jedi Ta'tan'ia. Try to keep who it really is we're searching for a secret. We don't want word to get out that the Jedi have been in contact with Tahiri. She is technically a wanted fugitive after all."

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently.

"May the Force be with you."

"And you, Master."

Even though Tahiri had embarrassed Wyric, Ta'tan'ia knew he would do his best to find her. He was a Jedi after all, and didn't let petty emotions get in the way of his duty.

As soon as Ta'tan'ia left Master Skywalker, she headed to one of the Temple's computer terminals. There she told the main computer to conduct a search for all sightings of Tahiri's ship under all known aliases in the past three weeks. That search would include the entire Galactic Alliance, as well as most of the rest of the known galaxy.

The computer informed her that it had already conducted that search, and forwarded the results, which were negative, to Jedi Torrin. It was updating the search every six hours, and forwarded the results.

Next Ta'tan'ia had the computer search for any ships matching the description of Tahiri's ship in the past ten days. This search was targeted to the handful of sectors Tahiri was most active in.

The computer informed her that Jedi Torrin had already requested that search, and it had forwarded the results to him. It was also forwarding updates to him every two hours.

Ta'tan'ia paused a few moments, trying to think of anything else. Bet you didn't think of this, Wyric, she thought with a smile as she pulled up Tahiri's profile on the computer.

As she reviewed the file, she instructed the computer to search for ships matching the description of Tahiri's along the main hyperspace routes heading outward from the sectors she was active as a bounty hunter in. To her delight, Wyric hadn't requested these search parameters.

Score one for Ta'tan'ia, she thought with glee. She told the computer to forward the results to her wrist comlink, and logged out.

From there Ta'tan'ia headed to her quarters, and changed into a form-fitting armored black bodysuit. The sleeves would mostly hide her beskar chrono and comlink. The collar of the bodysuit would mostly cover her six-centimeter-wide beskar collar, if it were zipped up all the way. Ta'tan'ia however, only zipped it up about even with her nipples. The bodysuit had a sort of flexible corset built into it, which helped display her breasts nicely.

1...34567...15