Staring At The Ocean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, love? Are you having second thoughts?"

"N . . . n . . . no," she sniffed.

"What then?" I lifted her chin so I could look at her face. Not minding her tear stained face and red nose.

"I just never thought it would feel so . . . final when the girls left. They're my only . . . sniff . . . family and when they left I just felt so . . . empty."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry." I held her to me again feeling like a slug, for taking her away from them.

Cheyenne pulled out of my arms and said: "Oh, no, Jordan, I'm the one who's sorry, I just didn't expect to feel like this. I just need to fix my face and have a bath and I'll feel fine." She gave me a watery smile.

"I have a better idea. Go and fix your face if you want but hold off on the bath. Let's go for a drive to clear our heads. What do you think?" I smiled at her.

"Yes, that would be great. I'll just go and freshen up. I'll be out in five minutes." Cheyenne turned to go and as soon the bedroom door closed behind her I snatched up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hi, it's me. Is everything ready? Great, listen, we're just going to drive around a bit and then we'll come through. Give us an hour, at most." Then I dialed the front desk.

"Hi, it's Jordan Colt. Can you make sure the car is brought round? Thanks, we'll be right down."

As I put down the handset, the bedroom door opened and Cheyenne walked out.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Front desk. I asked them to get the car to the front door, so we won't have to wait. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's do that."

"I just have to grab something in the bathroom, I'll be right back."

I was praying silently all the way down to the lobby that Cheyenne didn't realize that none of her things where in the bathroom or in the bedroom. When the doors pinged open on the ground floor I took Cheyenne's hand and walked toward the front desk where I left the key, then walked to the front door where the doorman was waiting. I whisked Cheyenne through the front door and into the waiting car before she could blink.

"Ok, is there anywhere particular you want to go or do you just want to drive around?"

"Just drive, I don't care where," she answered back.

After that we fell into a compatible silence. Cheyenne leaned over and turned the radio on. I just glanced at her and smiled.

"What?" Cheyenne asked.

"Not even married for five minutes and you're all ready fiddling with my radio. Chicks." I grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

"I won't even dignify that with a response." Cheyenne smiled back.

Cheyenne fell silent then and when I looked over after about fifteen minutes of silence I realized that Cheyenne was asleep and I couldn't believe my luck. Now I didn't have to tell her until it was too late for her to say no.

Luck is indeed a lady: "And tonight she's my lady."

To be continued . . .

12