Starry Starry Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked into the distance. Shan had dimmed the cabin lights further, so instead of her own reflection she now saw stars, thousands of stars, millions of stars... They were looking down upon her with light that had traveled for thousands of millennia... Quite an audience. With the cabin gravity still at zero she seemed to float in nothingness, the cabin interior only present in her peripheral vision.

A familiar tension started to build between her thighs, and she started to stroke herself there with two hands now, one working on her lips, holding them apart and caressing them, the other rubbing the shaft of her clitoris, up and down, up and down... Her breath came faster. Shan turned up the air currents from the ventilation grids to keep her in place, floating there in front of the cabin bulkhead, but Zena didn't notice. Her legs clasped firmly together as she hovered on the brink of orgasm. Then she pulled up the hood of her clit and touched the exposed tip of it very lightly, only brushing it, again, and again...

The delicious tension started to peak and she gasped, "Oh... oh... oh... yes.... Ooohhh... OOOOHHHH!" Suddenly a wave of pleasure burst from the tip of her clit, expanding outward through her pussy and through the rest of her body in a soundless explosion as her fingertips brought along her first orgasm, and she shuddered as her spasms began. "Oh, oh, oh, oh....." she whimpered as the pleasure continued, then slowly ebbed. Then she just drifted, panting, and finally sighed deeply. She'd closed her eyes when she started to come, and when she looked up she smiled at the stars that looked down on her.

"Did you like the show?" she whispered softly to them. "I did." She smiled, for the first time in many weeks.

After half a minute or so she slowly pushed herself around against the bulkhead. So much for the warming up. Now she was ready for the real thing.

"Shan, full cabin gravity... but slowly", she said.

She drifted down to the floor as Shan complied, and over a period of perhaps thirty seconds she felt her weight return to normal. Then she walked over to the center of the cabin where the Chair stood.

She looked down on the saddle. The soft material in the center was white, just like the rest of the Chair, but it felt strangely like living tissue, like skin almost. The twin slits in the front and rear section looked like vaginas more than anything else. She ran her fingers across the smooth plastic. About three degrees above body temperature, just the ways he liked it.

She swung one leg over the saddle and sat down upon it. Her thighs found their places in the recesses on either side, her knees slipped into the supports and, after adjusting the ankle braces a little, she pulled up her feet. The Chair adjusted the supports until it had found the position she was most comfortable in. Her buttocks fit snugly into the hollows at the rear end of the saddle. This put her groin against the soft pad in the saddle's front section. She gripped the handles at either side of the front shield of the Chair. The plastic changed shape as soundless actuators beneath it followed her movements.

The Chair gave a soft ping, and she reached down into the side compartment for the biofeedback sensor. She pressed the coin-sized device against her left temple, where it stuck. Now the Chair would be able to read her body's responses to everything it did, even when the contact of her skin against the plastic surface was less than perfect.

There was a soft click somewhere inside the Chair, and the center of the saddle changed shape so that it pressed into her groin more firmly. A small oval pad slowly came up and molded itself to cup her clitoris. Slowly its temperature rose, until it felt warm against her clit. Something under the front slit pushed up the edges, so that the resulting ridge pressed against the entrance of her pussy.

"Yeah.... that's it, baby", Zena muttered softly. "Go on..."

The Chair responded, even though it wasn't designed to accept vocal commands. It must have read her sexual response, or maybe Shan had provided it with additional feedback. In any case, the clitoris cup in the front part of the saddle grew even warmer and started to move back and forth, slowly, softly, at an easy pace. In fact it mimicked the strokes of Zena's fingers a few minutes ago.

Zena pushed herself down into the saddle. Her legs clasped the sides of the Chair, her hands gripped the handles. The center pad began to vibrate, softly at first but then stronger, and the pad changed shape again for an even more intimate contact with her groin. Zena felt her second orgasm build as the saddle rubbed her clit, slowly at first but faster and faster, and soon she was close, so close... and she came!

She shuddered as pleasure exploded between her thighs, and the Chair modulated its vibrations to match the contractions of her pussy, off and on, off and on, in an effort to prolong her orgasm.

Then the wave of pleasure ebbed, and so did the activity of the Chair, and the shape of the saddle slowly returned to normal. Zena panted, and she let herself sink down against the front section of the Chair. The front of her body found its fit in the molded shape, and her breasts fell into the cups. She rested her forehead against the pad, her chin into the support. She let go of the side grips and put her arms into the recesses on either side of the front shield. Her hands found another set of grips further down, and she gently held them.

The Chair let her relax until it judged she'd come down far enough. Then the breast cups came alive. Inside there were soft pads, not unlike the center portion of the saddle. Each had a small opening in its center, and Zena felt how her nipples were gently sucked into those holes.

The actuators in the nipple pads enabled the foamy material to move almost like living tissue. The cups started to work on the tips of her breasts, expanding here, contracting there, so that her nipples were first squeezed, then rubbed, then massaged. The sensation was incredibly like fingers caressing her breasts, and occasionally like a pair or lips around her nipples, or a gently sucking mouth with a slow, luxuriously licking tongue. Zena moaned softly, her eyes closed. Her fingers gripped the handles more firmly.

The Chair sensed her arousal, and the center of the saddle started to move as well. No vibrations this time, instead the flexible center moved up and down, started to undulate, and soft bumps rose and fell. It was like a soft, warm hand stroking her pussy, and Zena moaned again, louder this time. Then she felt a bump come up under the front slit of the saddle.

"Yes..." she whispered.

The bump rose further. The slit opened, and the shiny round head of a lubricated dildo appeared. It slid between the waiting lips of her pussy without effort. Then it extended further, slowly but surely. Zena felt it slide into her, deeper and deeper, her inner walls parting before the slick round head as it penetrated her from below. It stopped when it touched the entrance of her womb, then retracted a little before the feeling became uncomfortable. Zena tried to move around it, relishing the sensation of the shaft that held her pinned there as she literally sat on it, immobilized around the center of the saddle.

Slowly the dildo started to swell, as internal hydraulics inflated it. It became thicker, until it filled her completely and pressed against the inner walls of her pussy. The front pad of the saddle rose again to cup her clit, just as it had done before. Then the dildo slowly retracted, a fraction of an inch, then it extended again.

"Yes..." Zena moaned.

Again the dildo moved, out, and back in again, this time a little further. The clitoris cup had begun to vibrate softly, its vibrations modulated to keep in pace with he dildo's gentle pumping.

"Yeah, that's it, baby, fuck me", Zena whispered.

She felt the head rest become slick with her sweat. The saddle and the thigh supports absorbed moisture to a certain degree, but the forehead rest did not, which she considered a stupid design flaw.

The dildo was pumping her slowly but seriously now, the nipple cups squeezing in sync with its rhythm, and she felt she was going to come again, and very soon. This time her orgasm approached her from far away, but came closer with each stroke. A delicious sensation started in her hard clit, rising, rising, until suddenly the pleasure hit her like freight train, and she cried out in her release.

"Ooooohh... ohhhhhhhh.... OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!"

Her hands squeezed the grips like they'd never let go, and her knees pressed into the supports. The storm raged through her, faster this time but more intense, as it always did after a few orgasms. She bucked her hips against the saddle, the dildo rigid inside her.

When it was over, Zena sat motionless, not changing her position, as the Chair let her recover.

"Shan?" she whispered. Her voice sounded hoarse.

"Yes, Zena?"

"How much control do you have over the Chair?"

Shan seemed to pause. Odd.

"I am not sure I understand the question, Zena. The Chair's systems are autonomous, as you know. I can activate or deactivate the Chair, I can run diagnostics and I supply additional biofeedback to it. But that's all."

"But you could take full control of it, couldn't you?"

"No, not really. As I said, its programs are largely autonomous. Although I can control its behavior to a certain degree through the biofeedback loop, as I did earlier when I activated one of the dildoes."

Zena opened her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Do that, then."

"Do what, Zena? Please be more specific."

"Just what I said, Shan. Take control of the Chair, as much as you can. You do the job for a change."

This time she was almost sure that Shan hesitated.

"Zena... exactly what kind of a..... job... do you want?"

Zena gazed at the stars.

"Once, years ago..." she said slowly, "before I enrolled with the program... I had sex with three guys. All at once, I mean. Don't ask me what got into me, I still don't know. It just happened. Three of them, and it was unlike anything I'd ever done before or since. It was so... different. Different than anything else. and it went on and on... They never seemed to tire as they took turns and changed places. I don't know how many times I came. I lost count... I just remember that at one point everything just... blurred. Nothing, just pleasure, coming, more pleasure, coming again..."

She sighed.

"The last thing I remember was having two of them suck my nipples while the third one fucked me and I came and I came..." She let her voice trail off.

"That's what you want?" Shan asked.

Zena nodded.

"Yes... that's what I want. And the Chair can't do it all by itself."

Shan seemed to consider that.

"I'm not sure I can do that either", she said finally. "My control of the Chair may be too limited."

"Try it", Zena said. "Shan...."

Then she used a word she'd never spoken to ship's computer before.

"Shan... please."

"Well... I can't promise it will work", Shan said. "But I'll try."

Zena smiled.

"OK... Thank you", she said. "Oh, and I also want the straps."

"You know I'll need your order for that", Shan said.

"OK. I hereby order you to restrain me and keep me restrained until I command otherwise or until your diagnostics indicate that it's necessary to release me", Zena said formally, knowing that there was no way for Shan to get around her programming on that point.

"As you wish", Shan replied.

From slits in the side of the Chair broad straps sneaked out to loop around her thighs, her calves, her wrists, her upper arms, until she was comfortably but firmly restrained. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break her contact with the Chair.

"I'll need to calibrate my biofeedback link with the Chair", Shan said. "There may be an odd sensation."

The Chair shook lightly, then vibrated. In rapid sequence the breast cups grew hot, then cold against her skin. So did the center portion of the saddle. A small dildo rose, parted the entrance of her pussy, vibrated for a second, then retracted. Warm air hit her groin, then a small nozzle from behind blew cold air between her buttocks. The front shield of the Chair grew momentarily cold, and the nerve stimulators embedded in its surface gave off small, painless, barely perceptible electric pulses. Zena giggled.

"Stop tickling me", she said.

"No", Shan said.

Zena looked up. "What?"

"No", Shan repeated.

Huh? Shan had never disobeyed a direct command from her. She couldn't. Unless... Zena thought for a second. Of course. The only way Shan could override her was when her medical condition was involved, and that ability was keyed to her biodiagnostics package. So...

"Why not?"

Shan paused, and Zena would have sworn that she could feel a smile hovering behind that silence.

"Why do you want me to stop?" the computer said at last. "The sensors indicate that you enjoy it."

The electronic jabs continued, and it felt like a thousand tiny fingers on her skin. Zena squirmed against the front of the Chair.

"Hey, that's not fair!" she yelled.

The tickling went on.

"Shan... stop it! Aaahhhh! Hey, I mean it. Stop it!"

Shan ignored her.

"Shan..... Ahhhhhh! Hey! Shan... Stop it! Please!"

This time the computer finally obeyed.

"Interesting", Shan said. "I'm not sure I understand this. Your pleasure increased when I overrode your command. That's a very abnormal pattern."

Zena smiled sadly. "Think about it, Shan. Until you understand it you'll never be a good lover."

"Being a lover was not in my design parameters."

"Too bad... you might have liked it."

"Do you think so?"

"Hmm.... If you were human, yes."

"But I am not, Zena. You know that."

Shan sounded strangely thoughtful. Funny... In all those years Zena had come to know the synthesized personality that enabled her to think of the computer as a person, and she knew Shan's speech patterns, her pauses, her inflection, everything that was built into her to make her sound more human. But now... something had changed. Something subtle.

"I have little experience with your sexual response patterns", Shan said.

"That's normal. It's your first time", Zena said drily. "Don't worry about it. You'll learn."

"I'll try", Shan said. "It would be easier for me if you told me about the experience you're trying to recreate."

"That gang bang thing, you mean? Shan, I'm not trying to recreate that. I know I can't. I only want something just as good."

"Tell me about it", Shan insisted.

"OK..." Zena said slowly. "If you want..." Her voice trailed off as she remembered.

"I think I was twenty-two or so at the time. It happened at a party. Some of us were partying all the time then. I'm still amazed that most of us actually graduated... Anyway, there was this guy I'd been seeing, and he threw this huge party at his house. Biggest blast I'd ever seen, then. There were a lot of people there, I don't know how many... I didn't think he was rich, but he must have been. I mean, big house, big garden, pool, jacuzzi, everything. Loud music, booze, everything... I got a little drunk, and then more than a little. And I felt good."

She closed her eyes and rested her head against the forehead pad. The Chair's front shield and the center of the saddle suddenly grew very warm, she noticed.

"So we danced, and then we ended up in the garden to get away from the noise. Warm summer evening, clear sky, stars above... We danced in the garden, and the next thing I knew he was undressing me in a sheltered corner behind a tree."

The breast cups gently sucked her nipples.

"He was so sweet... he put me on my back and went down on me... Made me come within seconds. And then again."

The saddle pad slowly rose and started to work on her clit.

"We made love... But when I'd come again he still hadn't. He rolled me over on my stomach and he pushed me back onto the ground. He was very strong, but he was gentle. I don't think I could have resisted him, but then I didn't want to, so that was alright."

The straps around her upper arms and thighs tightened slightly.

"Then I felt him between my butt cheeks, and I got a little scared. I'd never taken a guy from behind. But he was careful, and I relaxed, and I enjoyed it."

A small jet of warm air hit her from behind and played around the rim of her anus.

"I don't know when I saw the other guy standing there. He smiled, and he had a huge bulge in his pants. And the funny thing was, I wasn't afraid. I held out my hand to him, and he took it. Before I knew it he was naked as well and he knelt down in front of me. And a little later there were three of them."

The saddle pad pressed into her groin more firmly now, moving up and down like a gentle hand, caressing her there.

"And that's how it started. I don't know how long it went on. I lost all sense of time. Sometimes they'd take turns, sometimes I'd have all three of them, one in my pussy, one in my ass, one in my mouth. They didn't seem to tire or whatever. I came, and the guy taking me from behind would bring me back to the brink again in no time at all, and then another guy would enter me and I'd come again... I dripped, I sweated, I panted, I had cum running down my legs and my face, and I loved it..."

As her voice trailed off, he vibrations from the saddle grew stronger, and she responded by pushing herself down into it.

"Yes, Shan, that's it..." she muttered. "Go on, go on..."

The saddle had become slippery with her wetness, the absorbent pad not quite able to cope with her arousal. A bump rose in the middle of the saddle and she rubbed herself against it gratefully, a little more, a little more, the slippery surface vibrating smoothly against her clit... Yes, yes...

And she came! With a gasp she started to convulse against the Chair, her thighs clasping the saddle as that wonderful pleasure rushed through her most intimate parts.

As the wave ebbed, she felt how the breast cups' nipple pads gripped the tips of her breasts firmly. The Chair had never used such force before, but now she felt the actuators pinch her hard nipples, pull them, squeeze them... The breast cups grew hotter and enveloped her luscious flesh with a gentle warmth.

"Yeah, that's it, baby, that's it, go on", Zena whispered.

Shan didn't answer, but from the font slit in the saddle a thick dildo rose and pressed against her pussy lips.

"Slowly..." Zena muttered, but she was so wet that the head slipped into her without effort. Then the tip of the slick shaft bent forward and started to move around in circles. As she felt the head slide further into her, delicious sensations ran through her as the head bent this way and that, until the biofeedback sensors knew that it had found the exact spot. Then it started to rub her there in slow, loving circles. She felt the wetness run down her thigh. Oh well... The Chair was designed to cope with that.

The cups started to suck her nipples seriously now, and a gentle rhythmic vibration sent sparks of pleasure through her breasts. Her belly and buttocks suddenly tingled as the nerve stimulator electrodes came into play, and she gasped with delight. The dildo continued to rub her magic spot, and a small tube rose from the saddle to rest its head on her swollen clit. A thin jet of warm water came out of it, cleaning her and driving her mad with pleasure at the same time.

Then the water stream started to pulsate, and suddenly the pleasure was too much for her to take. It peaked, radiated outward from her clit, and she let out a long, soft, quivering moan as the force of her massive orgasm shook the Chair. The dildo started to vibrate inside her, low, strong vibrations that ran through her pussy, her clit, her thighs. The orgasm went on and on, almost painfully intense, until at last it burned itself out and she hung limply in the Chair's arm and leg supports.