Starstruck Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have my ways. Now, what's your choice?"

"Fine. I'll apologise." Unfortunately, Sam hadn't stuck around to hear it.

Chapter 17

Chase looked for Sam everywhere after he had finished with Allison. Not finding her at the gallery, he decided that she had gone home. Sam had gone home, but had taken a large detour around the city. She didn't really know where she was walking, so it was amazing that she ended up on her front doorstep. Although the tears had finally stopped flowing, Sam still felt like crap. It had started to rain while she had been walking and Sam was soaking wet. Her hair was tangled and falling over her face, her make-up was smudged and her feet were killing her.

Trudging up the stairs, although Sam had no idea how her feet handled it, she finally made it to her room. Turning on the light, she stepped towards her bed, only to pull up short. He was there, sitting on her bed. But why? Sam was sure he would have found some fan to go home with after what happened. Why would he have come to her? Chase looked up at Sam and saw her start to sway on her feet. She was exhausted and in shock. Jumping off of the bed, Chase was able to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Sam, baby, look at me. Come on Sam."

Sam looked up at him, groggy and confused. "Why aren't you with Allison?" Then she went into a dead faint. Chase carried her to her bed. He was surprised she hadn't passed out sooner. As he undressed her and wiped the make-up off her face, he could see she hadn't been looking after herself. She had lost weight since he had seen her and her face looked pale and gaunt. Not to mention the stress she would have been under over the gallery. And him. Chase knew that she had to be suffering, just like he had. He felt like such a shit. Well now he would put things right between them. He only hoped Sam would let him back in.

* * * *

Sam woke up a few hours later. Looking around the room, Sam could see it was still dark. But wait a minute. How did she get to her room. She could remember last night, the award ceremony, Allison's little outburst, Chase. Oh god. Chase. He was at the opening. Sam could remember him walking towards Allison, then, nothing. She had no idea how she'd gotten home, let alone how she'd gotten unchanged and into bed. Sam started to turn around when she felt a hand snake around her waist. Sam freaked and went to attack who ever it was, but they managed to pinned her arms by her sides. Sam started to thrash about.

"Sam, calm down. It's only me. Sam, ow."

Sam had managed to get her leg free and brought it down on his back.

"Sam, it's Chase."

"I know you bastard." She continued to struggle and fight against him until Chase to rolled himself over the top of her.

"Calm down would you."

"Fuck you you bastard." Sam didn't really know why she was so pissed off. She just knew that she had to somehow release her anger, and Chase was the closest thing to use.

"Sam, would you settle down for peat's sake. What's wrong?"

"You left me!"

Both Sam and Chase stopped struggling on the bed and lay still. Sam couldn't believe what she had just yelled at him. Why couldn't she control her emotions when she was around him? She used to be so good at masking her feelings before Chase came along. Now that the anger was gone, Chase could only see hurt and the pain of rejection in her eyes.

Chase lightly stroked her face. "I know baby. I'm so sorry."

"Why did you do it. I mean, how could you just abandon me when I needed you most, then turn up out of the blue and expect me to continue on with you like nothing happened. Especially after you went after bloody Allison."

"What? What do you mean I went after Allison? I went up to her to make her publicly apologise to you for all the crap she's dished out to you over the years."

"Oh yeah, like I'm really stupid enough to believe that. I saw the way you looked at each other. Now get off me you wanker." Sam started to struggle again, bucking her hips to try and dislodge Chase enough so she could get out from under him.

"God damn it Sam, I was doing it for you. If you hadn't run out of there you would have seen that."

"Why the fuck do you even care?"

"Because I love you god damn it," Chase yelled at the top of his lungs.

Sam looked at Chase, shocked. "W...what?"

"I love you. I always have. I just didn't realise it until I lost you."

"Then how could you leave me like that? I needed you."

"I know, god how I know. I've been beating myself up over that since I left you. What can I do to make you believe me?"

Sam looked up at Chase, the only person she had ever truly loved. Yes, he had hurt her, but hadn't he also saved her in a way. Although Sam found this hard to do, as she had been hurt so much in the past, she knew that if she let this, them, go, she would always wonder what could have been. Leaning in towards Chase slowly, she put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him towards her. "Kiss me. That's all you have to do."

Chase moaned and pulled Sam into him for a hard, passionate kiss. He tried so hard to restrain himself, not wanting to scare her, but Sam was responding to him so much, he couldn't help himself. Quickly rolling on top of her, he pinned Sam's arms above her head. Holding her wrists with one hand, he explored her body with the other.

Sam moaned as she felt his hands sweep along her side and start to fondle her breast. She had never felt anything like this before. As Chase started to slowly grind himself against her, Sam hooked her leg over his back and pushed herself up to meet his thrusts. Hearing Sam moan brought Chase to his senses and he stopped what he was doing. Sam felt bereft when his hand left her breast and he stopped assaulting her mouth. Looking up at him, Sam felt confused. Had she done something wrong? She had never been with a guy in any aspect before. She really had no idea what she was doing. What if she had done something to turn him off?

Chase saw the worry and uncertainty on Sam's face. Slowly stroking her cheek, Chase tried to calm both himself and her down. "Sam, if you don't want this to go any further, you have to say so now. I don't think I'm going to be able to stop again."

Sam was touched by his concern, but she was a big girl. She knew what she wanted. "I love you Chase. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be right now."

Touched by her tender words, Chase forced himself to slow down. He knew this was her first time and he wanted it to be special for her. Kissing her gently on the lips, Chase slowly began to unbutton her shirt. As each button was undone, Chase kissed the new area of skin that was revealed to him. Her skin was soft and smooth and tasted completely unique, completely Sam. Her smell was intoxicating. He couldn't get enough.

As the last button gave way, Sam rose slightly so Chase could slide the shirt over her shoulders. Kissing her on the lips again to reassure her, Chase then turned his attentions to her breasts. He decided then and there that she had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Not that he had a whole lot of naked ones to compare them to, but even so, he had seen his share. They were round and full, just large enough to fit in his hand. The nipples were small and tight from arousal. Slowly kissing each one, he took the right nipple in his mouth, slowly sucking and biting it until Sam started to moan loudly.

Kissing his way across her chest, Chase started to lavish attention on her other breast while fondling the first. Sam arched her back to try and get more of her breast into Chase's mouth and wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his mouth closer. It felt so good, with jolts of pleasure going straight from her nipple to her sex. When Sam was moaning and thrashing uncontrollably, Chase pulled up suddenly and kissed Sam hard and deep. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Sam pushed her tongue into Chase's mouth. Chase was both surprised and delighted at her boldness. He knew she had fire, but he had never guessed she would be this responsive to him.

Pulling back slightly, Chase once again tried to slow things down before he completely lost control. Sam was now in a passion induced haze. She couldn't think, only feel. Chase jumped off the bed and removed his clothing as quickly as possible. Sam gazed at him as he undressed, amazed that this man was hers. Chase got back on the bed. Looking down, Sam could see that Chase had positioned himself between her thighs. Starting at the top of her left thigh, he slowly left soft, butterfly kisses as he worked his way down to her toes, then back up her other thigh. Although Sam had never done this before, she knew that she had to get Chase's mouth closer to her sex. She needed relief. "Chase, please. I need you...need something."

Chase put his hands on her thighs and spread her legs open. Settling himself comfortably, Chase went in for his first taste. It was like nothing he had ever experienced. Sam tasted like cream and honey and chocolate all at once. Although Chase wanted to spend time pleasuring her, he knew that he didn't have much time before he blew his own load and he wanted Sam to have an orgasm before he took her. Settling his tongue on her clit, he started to move it hard and fast.

Sam was pushing her hips up towards Chase's face, trying create more friction. She could feel something building up in her tummy and she needed it to be released. Sensing Sam's impending orgasm, Chase sucked her clit in between her lips, hard. Sam screamed with pleasure, almost tearing the sheets as she clawed the bed. Not waiting for her to come down, Chase crawled up her body and kissed her hotly.

Sam felt Chase enter her, slowly and carefully. Although she trusted him, she was expecting it to hurt the first time and tensed around him. Chase soothed Sam with quiet words until she relaxed again. As it was, there was no pain. All the years of horse riding had already torn her barrier, allowing Chase to glide in smoothly. Chase started to move in and out slowly, but as Sam's pleasure increased, she started to move with him and urged him to go faster.

"Chase, harder, faster, please."

Chase couldn't hold off any more and started to slam into her. God, she was so hot and tight, Chase had never felt anything like this before. Sam wrapped her legs around his hips and pushed into him as hard as possible. Feeling Sam's nails claw into his back, Chase knew he would have bruises there tomorrow, but he didn't care. She felt so right. He fit her perfectly like they were made for each other. Sam's moaning increased to high pitched yells as her second orgasm exploded. Feeling Sam clamp down tight on him caused Chase to erupt and spill his seed deep inside of her.

They both collapsed, exhausted. Chase didn't want to pull out of Sam, loving the feeling of still being inside of her, but knew he must be getting heavy. Slowly withdrawing, Chase rolled onto his side and pulled Sam into his arms. She snuggled down onto his chest, feeling safe and warm.

"I love you Chase."

"I love you too Sam. Get some sleep. I promise I'll still be here in the morning." And every morning, Chase thought to himself. Now he had her again, there was no way he was going to let her go.

12