Station Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

"So how long will you do this?" Mike finally asked her.

"As long as you want me to." Trisha looked at Mike. "But it's your call. You are station commander and I won't do this without your approval."

"Let me think about it Trisha. I don't know if I like the idea or not. You know, I'm afraid it could blow up on us." Mike felt insecure, for the first time in a long time he was faced with a situation he didn't know how to handle and it bothered him. Would watching Trisha have sex with the other guys on the station really help him get a grip on his feelings, or would it just inflame his jealousy?

Trisha saw the indecision on his face and sighed heavily. "If you don't approve this, then I'll have my request for a transfer submitted by tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh God Trish, don't do that!" Mike looked pensive as he mulled over his choices. "Okay we'll try it. Set up the schedule and let the men know what will happen. If I can't handle it after that then I'll put in for a transfer, you will stay here with the others. That's the way it should be. I'm the one who has the problem and if I can't get over it then I'll be the one to go."

"Thanks Mike. I knew you'd do the right thing. I really think this will help. You just have to give it a chance." Trisha kissed him lightly on the lips and then let him out of her room.

Once he was gone she went to her computer terminal and brought up the schedule she had already developed. Mike, Bill, Paul, Carl, Greg, and Jerry were the first ones she would have. She leaned back and studied each man's picture on her screen.

Mike, tall and muscular, firm chin, dirty blond hair cut short. He had those piercing blue eyes that cut through her soul and made her knees weak.

Bill, shorter and thinner, with unruly brown hair and a large nose that served to give his face character and don't forget those beautiful hands.

Paul, tall and dark skinned, of Mexican decent though such things no longer mattered to anyone. His face was rounder than Mike or Bill, and his eyes held perpetual laughter.

Carl was big and, well, big. Trisha smiled to herself. His face was almost non-descript with a medium sized nose and full lips, hazel eyes, no freckles, no moles, no marks of any kind. His hair was a medium light brown and always perfectly combed. The only thing that really set him apart in her mind was his size. He was well over six foot five inches tall, was heavier by far than the other men, but what really impressed Trisha was the size of his cock, big!

Greg was just the opposite of Carl. Standing just barely five foot tall, skinny and agile, Greg had outlandish red hair and freckles of all shapes and sizes covering his entire body. Greg was the kind of guy who stood out in any crowd and was usually the center of attention. He was a clown, a joker, and as sweet and sensitive a man as Trisha had ever met.

Jerry was handsome. Raven black hair carefully styled, even on the station, perfectly framed his bold face and sharp black eyes. When he looked into Trisha's eyes, her soul melted. Underneath his cool bravado he was very insecure and many times they had spent more time talking than making love.

The six of them would provide a lot of variety to her for this first `group counseling' session. The choices made, and confirmed in her mind, she got up and went to see Bill.

Three days later Trisha sat in her stateroom, waiting for Mike to arrive. She had asked him to come thirty minutes before the rest of the group so that she could talk to him and evaluate his state of mind. Of course she had not told him that was the reason she wanted him to be early. She only had to wait a few minutes before the soft chime let her know he was there. She let him in and asked him to sit. He looked uncomfortable and nervous.

"Are you okay Mike?" Trisha was concerned, this had to work and it all depended on him.

"Yeah." He paused and looked at her. His eyes revealed his worry. "I'm doin' my best Trish."

They sat and talked for twenty five minutes and by the time the door chine sounded again both were beginning to be more comfortable. Trisha opened the door. Both Greg and Carl stood outside her door looking nervous. She smiled and let them in but before she could close her door Bill came around a corner into the passageway.

Trisha waited for Bill to join them and decided to just leave her door open until all six men arrived. It didn't take long for Paul and Jerry to get there. None of them wanted to be late to this counseling session.

She got everyone settled into chairs in her anteroom and then started the session "Okay boys, we all know why you are here. Is everyone comfortable with this?" Trisha smiled at each of the men sitting around her.

Carl was the first to speak. "I don't know, Trish. I ain't never done nothin' like this before. Six men seems like a lot for you to handle at one time, and, well, hell, I guess I just don't see how this will fix our problem."

"Hmm, okay, I'm glad you are being honest. What do you think Mike?" Trisha never let her smile waiver.

"Well we all know what the problem is, so I won't try to avoid it. I have let my love for Trisha get in the way of my professionalism. I for one appreciate Trish giving me this chance to get my head on straight. She and I both think that if I can separate the sex from my love that perhaps I can get over my jealousy. I won't lie to you, this is hard for me and if it doesn't work then I am going to ask for a transfer so that Trish can stay here. You men don't have to participate in this. It's not mandatory in any way, but I will take it as a personal favor if you do." Mike's face was a mixture of pain and worry. He couldn't believe he was asking these men, his station mates, to fuck the woman he loved, but he would do anything not to lose her.

Bill reached over and gently rubbed Mike's slumped shoulder. "Mike, you are a good commander. You run a tight, safe station and I've been on enough stations to appreciate that. If there is a chance we can work this out without losing you then I am willing to try."

Trisha smiled at Bill and then looked around the group of men. "Anyone else want to say anything?"

"Yeah I do." Trisha was surprised at Jerry's voice, she hadn't really expected him to say much. "I just want to say that I feel the same way about you that Mike does. I may not have shown it but I understand his feelings perfectly. I think that each man here feels this way. Trish, you are the perfect woman. You treat each of us as though we are the most important person in the world to you. Each man here would love to make you his wife and I am no exception. I think maybe these sessions will be good for the entire crew. If we see you with the other men and yet you still treat us the same during our private counseling sessions then maybe it will help us all sort out our feelings."

"Jerry that was sweet, I especially liked the part about making me your wife. I've never really thought of myself as the marrying kind though." Trisha said blushing softly.

With the ice now broken each man talked openly about his feelings and the conversation stretched on for nearly twenty minutes. Finally Carl, who had been sitting quietly through most of the conversation spoke up.

"Alright, I'm convinced. Each of us has got a torch burnin' for you Trish, and maybe we all have been acting a little childish. Funny, it weren't never this hard with our other counselors, but there is just somethin' about you that makes men fall in love."

All of the men nodded and then fell silent. Trisha gave them time in case anyone else wanted to say anything. When no one said anything for over a minute she smiled and stood up.

"So I guess we should get started then." She walked back toward her bedroom, giving her sexy ass a cute little shake.

All of the men laughed and then followed her to the bed. Trisha took Mike's hand and kissed him passionately on the lips. They held the kiss for long seconds before she finally pulled away. She kicked her shoes off and grabbed Paul, pulling him closer to her and then kissing him just as intensely as she had Mike. While she kissed him she felt Carl's big hands start to caress her shoulders from behind. When she pushed Paul gently away Carl slipped his hands forward and began to unbutton her blouse.

Bill was suddenly in front of her and she let him kiss her softly. It was always gentle with Bill and this was no exception. She melted into him as their tongues played with each other. Carl had her blouse completely unbuttoned and when she pulled back from Bill he slipped it off her shoulders exposing her nude breasts. Greg stepped in, took her hand, and led her to the bed. She allowed him to slide her skirt off her hips and down her legs.

She had intentionally not worn any underwear and was now completely nude. Carl lifted her easily and laid her down gently onto the bed. All around her, the men were stripping off their clothes. Mike was the first completely naked and he climbed up on the bed beside her. She took his erect cock into her hand and looked up at him. He smiled down at her, growing even larger at her touch.

Trisha felt a hand slide between her legs and she parted them, granting better access, without ever taking her eyes off of Mike's face. Without looking at his cock she brought her lips down to it's throbbing head and kissed it gently. Between her legs, the hand she had felt, now began teasing her, brushing softly across her already damp pussy and then fading off to trickle down between her legs, only to slip back up and across her pussy again. It was driving her crazy but she forced herself to concentrate on Mike for a few more seconds.

Still maintaining her eye contact with him she slid Mike's cock past her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue slid around his bulging head and down his shaft as she worked her mouth lower and lower. A mouth kissed its way to one nipple and began sucking her, lovingly gentle at first and then with more intensity. A second mouth joined it on her other tit and she had to fight hard to maintain her concentration.

She continued giving Mike his superb blow job until the hand between her legs was replaced by a mouth. Now she had to look, because she wanted to be sure that Mike fucked her first. It was Jerry between her legs. That was good, he loved giving oral sex and would be there a while. He positioning himself and then lowered his lips to her dripping opening. She smiled at him and turned back to Mike's cock. In that brief moment she had seen that it was Paul and Greg sucking her nipples and that Bill and Carl were still undressing.

Jerry began sucking her pussy for all he was worth and she took Mike's cock all the way into her mouth, feeling it press against the back of her throat. As Mike bottomed out and began to pump his cock in and out, she established a rhythm with her oral favors, sliding her mouth up and down Mike's rock hard cock as Jerry alternated between sucking her clit and fucking her with his tongue. Paul and Greg were driving her crazy, each one sucking on a sensitive nipple as devoted her concentration to Mike's hard member.

As the five lovers developed their cadence, Bill and Carl joined them on the bed, each gently lifting one of Trisha's hands and guiding it to their cocks. She caught on immediately and began pumping the two men. This was the most erotic thing that she had ever done, even in her wild college days she had never taken on more than three men at a time. Her lust rose inside her and she felt an orgasm begin to build between her legs. She let herself go, riding the cresting wave of her climax. The universe spun wildly around her and her body began to spasm and shake.

Trisha pulled her mouth off of Mike's cock and looked up at him, love and lust filling her eyes. "Fuck me Mike. You fuck me first then I want to fuck you all."

Mike moved around and Jerry let him take his place between her legs. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and started sliding it in. Slowly at first, taking his time, he slid his cock into her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, but still it was wet and tight. He began to pump his cock into her, holding her legs up to give him a better angle.

Jerry moved to the head of the bed and began to feed his cock to her. Trisha eagerly took his cock into her mouth and quickly established a rhythm with the powerful strokes that Mike was giving her pussy.

Between her legs she felt Mike start fucking her more rapidly. She could tell from his movements that his orgasm was only moments away. She pulled Jerry's cock from her mouth for just a moment and said hoarsely, "Yes Mike, cum in my pussy, fill me up with your cum baby!" She knew Mike liked to hear her tell him to cum inside her and she wanted this to be good for him. She felt him tense his muscles and then hot streams of cum were exploding into her hole.

She was still holding Bill and Carl's cocks, sliding her hands up and down their shafts as she both sucked and fucked other men. Bill was incredibly turned on by the entire scene. Never in his life had he done anything remotely like this and now watching as Mike deposited his cum deep inside this sexy woman's beautiful pussy drove him over the edge. He felt his ball suddenly tighten and then spasm and his cum shot out of his cock.

Trisha wasn't expecting Bill to cum so quickly and his first stream of jism splashed across her shoulder. Quickly she pulled her mouth back off of Jerry's cock again and dove for Bill's spurting member. She got him to her mouth but not before his second burst shot out. It flew out of his cock and landed squarely across her forehead and up into her hair. She managed to get the head of his prick into her mouth before his next stream of jism was ejaculated and she drank the rest of his cum greedily.

After she finished sucking Bill's cum from his cock Carl rolled onto his back and Greg and Jerry helped Trisha roll over on top of him. She settled easily onto Carl's massive cock and groaned in pleasure as it filled her wet pussy. She leaned forward when Greg positioned himself in front of her and took his cock into her mouth. Mike moved out of the way to let Paul kneel behind her and Bill handed him a small tube of lubrication he had retrieved from Trisha's nightstand and Paul squirted a generous amount into his hand and worked it over his cock.

All the men knew that Trisha loved anal sex. She had often initiated it herself during their counseling sessions and once Paul was fully lubed up he pressed his cock against her small puckered hole. She felt his cock pressing against her ass and groaned around Greg's cock in pleasure as she forced her hole to relax. Paul felt her ass loosen just a little and pushed forward. He entered her easily and immediately felt Carl's cock moving inside her.

"Oh God! That's incredible!" Carl grunted out as he felt Paul's cock slide up into Trisha's ass.

The two men began pumping in rhythm. Trisha had never felt so full. She tried to concentrate on Greg's cock in her mouth but her pussy and ass distracted her and finally she could hold back no longer. Her second orgasm took her almost by surprise, contracting her muscles in an involuntary spasm and pulling her mouth off of Greg's cock. "Oh Lord! Yes, fuck yes!" she shouted as she came.

Her pussy and ass clenched the cocks buried in them tightly and both men rammed forward hard. The sensation was more than either man could bear and they both began to fill her with their sperm. Shooting stream after stream into her holes, filling her up with their cum. Carl's load was so huge that even before he was finished cumming his jism began to drip out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. Both men held her as she spasmed in ecstasy and they completed their own orgasms.

Once Paul finished he pulled out of her ass with an audible "Pop" and stumbled back, off the bed. He joined Mike and Jerry watching from the foot of the large bed as Trisha rolled off of Carl, letting his quickly flagging cock slip from her swollen pussy, and spun around on the bed so that her legs dangled off the side. In this position her ass was right on the edge of the bed and her pussy was stretched open and dripping cum.

Greg leaned down and kissed Trisha lovingly. She smiled warmly up at him. "Care for sloppy thirds?" She asked sexily spreading her legs and dipping one hand down to bury a finger in her pussy. She pulled the finger out coated with Mike and Carl's cum and licked it sexily.

Greg smiled and kissed her again. He let his tongue explore her mouth for many seconds and then he positioned himself between her spread legs. Her pussy was swollen and red from the two fuckings she had already received but Greg thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He slipped his cock easily into her, feeling her slick wetness, and began pumping her steadily.

Jerry moved to her side and began to lick and suck her nipples, holding her breasts gently as he made sweet love to them. Trisha loved to have her nipples sucked, and Jerry was very good at knowing just how to please her tits.

She raised her legs and wrapped them around Greg's waist, pulling him deeper into her. Her hand went to the back of Jerry's head and held his mouth onto her sensitive nipple. She could already feel her third orgasm beginning to form deep inside her pussy. She began to rhythmically clench and then relax her pussy muscles around Greg's hard cock.

The sensation was incredible, as fucking Trisha always was, and Greg lost control and began to cum, adding his sperm to the already copious amount filling her tunnel. Trisha felt Greg cumming in her pussy and just then Jerry bit her nipple. It was all it took to send her over the edge and her orgasm wracked her body.

As soon as Greg pulled out of her steaming pussy Jerry took his place. Bill and Paul went to work on her nipples and Mike offered his cock to her mouth. She let Mike fuck her face, opening her mouth and eagerly sucking him. Jerry started pounding her still convulsing pussy with an almost animalistic frenzy and before her orgasm had even completely ended she felt the next one begin.

Bill and Paul continued their assault on her now hyper-sensitive nipples as both Mike and Jerry fucked her, one on each end. Within a few minutes she began to moan around Mike's cock as once again she climaxed. If they had never been with Trisha before the men might have been worried when she began to shake and groan with this latest orgasm, but they had seen it many times and they knew she was in heaven. They just kept up what they were doing, bringing her over the edge not letting her rest as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

During this, Jerry finally came inside her well used pussy, adding his spunk to the other men's. He reluctantly pulled out of her and admired her now gaping hole with large globs of cum flowing out and down her beautiful rounded ass cheeks.

Bill was hard again by this time and he smiled as he took Jerry's place. "May I have this dance?" He asked Trisha gently.

"Mmm, I would like that very much!" Trisha reached up to pull him down toward her and felt his cock enter her.

Bill took his time, slowly sliding his hard cock deep into her cum soaked pussy. He fucked her, almost gently at first and then, as both their passions grew again, with more urgency. Mike was still kneeling on the bed by her head and she took his cock back into her mouth, letting both men fuck her at their own pace. She matched their strokes, grinding her hips up into Bill and diligently sucking Mike.

They fucked like this for several minutes and Trisha could see the other men watching and jacking their cocks. Just the sight of this set her off again and she wrapped her legs tightly around Bill's waist as her pussy began to contract.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers