Statute of Limitations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rented that house on the south side for four years before we moved to this apartment a year ago. At least once a week I'd get home and she'd have taken a tub bath and had a perfumed pussy and she'd be stoned. She'd say she was getting ready for me. I always fucked her but I never imagined she might have been fuckin somebody else before I got home.

Shit! She probably had a boyfriend or maybe more than one in that neighborhood. And it was only a couple of months after we left there that this high school student thing started.

She'd had something going at pot parties and on the south side and then here with the students and Bill. She's been fucking somebody all the time that we've been married! She was so damn beautiful that I just looked the other way.

She always fucks when she's stoned. And it's her choice to get stoned. Yeah, I thought, my wife is making a decision to fuck when she decides to get stoned with a guy. So she's a whore and has been since I met her in college. It's in my face now and I can't look the other way.

The next question is do I love her? I thought I did but there's no way you can love a whore. You can want 'em but loving 'em is crazy and I'm not crazy. I guess I just WANT her. Want to fuck her!

Now I could hear him pounding her hard in the bedroom − naked flesh slapping naked flesh. She's grunting like she always does when she fucks. And then, suddenly, I heard her grunts change to groans. Chris wasn't a screamer but her orgasms were loud.

That didn't take long, I thought. But then when she's stoned it never does. And she's gonna have a lot more of those before this afternoon is over. She's fuckin like a whore and she's having fun.

Then I heard him say something and she giggled and then he said something else and she laughed really loud. Maybe I'll go over to Charlie's Bar after all and drink some scotch and think things over. Maybe I'll come back and get sloppy seconds from my own wife. I guess it wouldn't be the first time.

As I got up to leave I heard her start to grunt again. They're fucking I thought. I looked at my watch. They've only been in there fifteen minutes. How long can that old guy last at this pace. That bitch is gonna give him a heart attack. He's at least fifty.

"Oh God do it! Do it harder," I heard her scream as I started to leave the study.

Maybe I'll stay and listen a while I thought. It might get interesting. I went back to the couch and sat down. Suddenly as I sat down, my confused thoughts all began to fall into place just like a business deal coming together.

My wife was a whore. She'd had something going for her wherever we lived since we got married. Bill was gonna fuck her for several years. ANYBODY could fuck her when she was stoned. I couldn't change even ONE of those facts.

But there were things I could change: whether to go to San Diego, whether to take her with me, and how long I wanted to fuck her. Looking at it this way it was all very clear. I'd leave this place and go to San Diego two months from now. I'd fuck the bitch as much as I wanted and I'd decide when to dump her ass after I'd fucked her for a while. And one more thing: I'd fuck her stoned from now on, like a slut.

Chris screamed again and I knew she was having another orgasm. I heard Bill groan with his. Looking at my watch it was a half hour since they started. They weren't wasting any time. They were fucking like bonobos.

I sat there and thought through my decisions one more time and everything fit together with two thoughts added. Bill was no longer my enemy. He was just using that whore like I planned to. And I probably ought to get a quickie divorce, which she wouldn't dare fight, and then keep her as a private whore and kick her out if she didn't perform. That's much better than staying married because she'd know I could dump her ass anytime I wanted to and she'd do what she was told.

I poured myself a drink and sat there. If I was gonna fuck her I didn't want to drink too much. They talked and she giggled for quite some time as they rested. He's gotta be playing with her tits I thought. Then I heard her encouraging Bill to fuck her harder.

It was another quarter hour before she had her third orgasm and then a quick fourth as Bill kept on fucking her. Finally he groaned and I assumed Bill had his. That's his last I thought. It took the poor guy a long time to cum, even with her yelling encouragement. Then the toilet flushed and after a few minutes Bill came out the door with a grin on his face.

I got up and smiled at him.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," I said. "It's good pussy isn't it?"

His grin changed to a genuine smile and he said, "Yeah, it really is good pussy. You don't look mad like you were before."

"I'm not," I said. "I thought it through. She's a whore. I never really faced that before. I'm gonna dump her ass, but I plan to fuck her for a while first. You're welcome to fuck her as much as you want."

"You're right Paul. She IS a whore. I think you have made a wise decision," he said as I walked him to the door.

Then he added, "I've got an old army buddy passing through town next week. He'll be staying with me for a few days. Do you mind if he fucks her?"

"I don't mind. He can fuck her as much as he wants. You gonna do her at your place?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I was thinking we might double up on her."

"Well, school's out for the summer," I said. "You can have her all day any weekday while I'm at work. Get her stoned and she'll spread those beautiful legs for anybody. I want her most nights though."

I opened the door and we stepped out into the hall and I asked, "You want to fuck her tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'd like to. Is three o'clock convenient?"

I like this I thought. It's much more civilized. We're talking to each other like gentlemen about the use of a jointly owned property. That property is a whore but it doesn't hurt to be polite to each other talking about her.

"It is convenient," I answered. "I'll see you at three sharp. Our whore will be stoned, buck-naked in those red spikes, and ready to fuck when you ring the doorbell. Then you can fuck her as much as you want to."

He chuckled. "No Paul, I can't fuck her as much as I want to but I'll fuck her as much as I'm able to."

"See you then," I said, laughing. "Oh and Bill, would you bring those pictures. I'd like to see her in action. It might give me some ideas."

"Will do," he said. "It might even give US some ideas if you wanna do her together with me."

"That's a thought," I said and got a picture in my head of me getting a blowjob while he fucked the bitch doggie. We could BOTH play with those big tits that way.

He gave a lewd laugh and headed for the elevator. I decided that I'd get her stoned tomorrow before he gets here and fuck her first. Let HIM try sloppy seconds for a change. Of course we're friends now so maybe we should alternate who has to fuck a lathered-up pussy.

When I went back into the living room I saw Chris standing there with that stoned grin on her face, puffing on another joint. She was still naked, but she had freshened her lipstick, and put her spikes back on. Those spikes made her legs look fabulous. And those breasts! God she was beautiful! I had to remind myself that she was a whore − any man's woman for a moment. Just public pussy!

It was obvious she wanted to look good for me so I'd fuck her. But she forgot to clean up the cum dripping down both her inner thighs. This was the whore I once thought was my wife. And I was gonna do what you do with a whore: fuck her!

I took one more look at her, searching for some sign of the wife I'd once imagined I had. Was there any slight regret about fucking another guy after asking hubby if he wanted to watch? In my head I heard her giggling voice saying, "Wanna watch us do it honey?" Any time I thought I might feel something for her I was gonna hear that voice in my head.

I looked for something but saw nothing − nothing but a naked whore. Mine for only this moment to enjoy. Wanton sexuality available to me or to Bill Zinneman or to five high school students one after another singly or in pairs. A whore!

She saw me looking at her body and her grin widened.

"Show me your tits," I said and she assumed the classic pose.

I admired those gorgeous boobs that had kept her out of prison.

"Shake 'em," I said.

And she did and I watched 'em jiggle. God they're lovely.

She kicked off her spike heels and stood barefooted. Then she grinned that pot grin and posed saucily with her hands on her hips.

She giggled and said, "Wanna do it to me honey?"

I chuckled. It didn't matter that I was her husband. All she wanted was a man who could fuck her. Even a boy would do if he could get it up.

"Yeah, I wanna do it to you," I said. "Wipe that cum off your legs and go get in bed.

She smiled, turned and ran eagerly for the bedroom, those big tits bouncing all the way. Jesus! I thought, right now she'd fuck any guy that asked her. Satisfying this cunt is gonna be more than a one-man job. Then I chuckled as I thought, it always HAS BEEN more than a one-man job. I just didn't discover it till this afternoon.

I'll enjoy her again tomorrow. Then Monday I'll start to plan my new life.

12