Staying in Character

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has a lovely ass." Joe commented but that seemed to galvanize Bob instead of scare him. He hit her again. She put her head down as she struggled to endure the pain. Bob waited just a few seconds and hit her again. He was moving the tip around so that he wasn't hitting the same place twice but she was contending with another problem now. She was getting turned on.

They were staring at her ass, they could see she wasn't wearing panties, they could see her pussy. She knew they were being driven out of their minds and she loved it was her they wanted. She turned her head to glimpse Bob just as he hit her again and she dropped her head. Bob was aroused from spanking her. She knew it was wrong to feel turned on for him but she couldn't help it, he was visibly turned on, there was no denying what was pushing against his pants. He put his arm down and dropped the dress, covering her once more.

She stood up and turned towards him. "Let's get one thing straight Martina, as long as you're in my service you'll abide by my rules and when you break those rules you'll be punished, do you understand?" She looked up into his face and nodded.

"Yes sir." She said with her cockney accent. He gave her a half smile then took his seat. She went back to the bathroom and finished cleaning up the tub. She had almost been done to begin with so it didn't take her long to finish. She put the cleaning things away then went back out to the kitchen.

She checked on the men but they were fine, smoking their cigars and talking. None of them noticed her, it was like she was a window fixing, being looked at occasionally but not really seen. She liked it better when she was the focus of their attention. She moved over to the table and checked their drinks.

Trent saw her coming and finished his beer quickly, gulping it down before handing her the empty. She replaced the bottle then set it down in front of him. As she backed off she let her fingers tip the bottle over. It landed on its side even as she cried out in surprise. She grabbed for the beer but Trent did to and instead of righting the bottle they dumped it in his lap.

"Jesus! Cold!" He yelped and stood up, straddling the chair as he tried to wipe the beer out of his lap. His pants were stained. The others started moving chips and cards out of the way. Martina rushed to the kitchen and brought back a towel so she could sop up the spilled beer but most of it was in Trent's lap. "I've got to get this off." He said then made for the bathroom.

"Sorry sir!" Martina said quickly then followed Trent. He got to the sink and turned the water on. "Let me 'elp ya sir!" She said just a little frightened that he'd be angry at her. She scrambled for a towel to dry him off with, dabbing at his pants.

"It's soaking me, push harder." He demanded. She couldn't get the beer out of his crotch with his jeans in the way, they both knew that but she didn't expect him to suddenly open his pants and pull them down. He said nothing, he attention riveted to the beer soaking him. She kept dabbing up the beer but his underwear was soaked as well.

She could see his erection begin to grow as she touched him and within moments he was pushing out of his shorts. As the tip of his cock showed she saw he was watching her. "See what you did?" He asked. She did and she loved it. "Clean me up before I get sticky." He ordered and she pushed his shorts down. He sprang free. She took him in hand to give him a few strokes and he put his head back.

"You okay in there?" Bob asked from the living room.

"Just getting cleaned up." Trent called back. "Keep playing, I'll be there soon." She didn't know who he was talking to at that point. His words seemed valid to her as well as the guys at the table. She got down on her knees and put him in her mouth. His eyes fluttered slightly and she could taste the beer from his skin. She'd never done that before and it was an odd mix but she licked along his shaft trying to clean him up.

She felt him put his hand on her head but he didn't try to direct her, like he was feeling her move not just with his cock but with his hand as well. She put his shaft into her mouth and began sucking. She used her hand to pump him and she felt him begin to rock back on his heels.

It was extremely exciting to be giving him a blow job less than thirty feet from Uncle Bob. She felt Trent begin thrusting his hips and knew he was finished. She felt him throb as he started to cum. She couldn't chance the dress getting that dirty so she kept him in her mouth and swallowed as he came. She heard him grunt then spurt again. She kept still so she didn't brush his oversensitive gland until he tapped her head.

She let go and stood up. "Good enough, I'll have to live with the rest." He said then pat her on the ass as he sent her on her way. She licked her lips to make sure there was nothing there then reappeared in the living room. Bob looked up at her, studying her face but he said nothing.

"He's okay?" He asked.

"Yes sirs. 'e's doin 'is fang." She said as she checked the table. It was stained and she bit her lower lip, she hadn't intended on destroying the table.

"You were careless." Bob said. "You should be punished."

"I been punished already sir." She pointed out.

"For my table? I don't suppose you're willing to spend two months wages on replacing it are you?" She gaped at him.

"Two monf!" She exclaimed. "No sir, I can'ts afford it." She admitted.

"Then how do you propose to pay for this?" He pointed to the stain on his table. She didn't know how, there was no way out. Was he going to spank her again?

"How about having her open that shirt of hers?" Joe offered.

"What's that?" Bob asked.

"She's got those two buttons undone. Have her undo the rest. She can pay us back by giving us something to look at while we play." He said and Bob thought about that. Martina stayed silent, watching him to see if he'd accept it. Showing her tits off would be an easy way to pay for the table, especially if it was worth two months wages.

"Alright." Bob looked at her. "Martina, If you'd be so kind, open the top of that dress up and expose yourself." He said. She saw them look at her so she reached up and started undoing buttons. She followed their eyes as the buttons came undone, their eyes slowly falling to her waist. She could feel her nipples against the fabric of the dress, her chill had gone to be replaced by desire.

She opened the top so her breasts could keep the fabric apart. The guys stared in rapture at her flesh but she broke the spell by moving. She finished her circle of the table as Trent returned from the bathroom. He saw her boobs hanging out then nodded to her. "Nice."

She got him a new beer and made sure not to knock it over this time. She withdrew to the side but she was done cleaning. She had nothing to do but be seen. She watched them as they tried to play their game but they kept staring at her tits instead of playing. Bob had to keep reminding the guys they were playing poker instead of girl watching and they'd apologize but it was no use, they'd go right back to staring.

"Alright, that's it. Game's over." Bob finally said. The guys looked at him guiltily as if they alone had been caught staring. "Let's call it a night and try to play another time." He said and the guys moaned. Martina was leaning against Bob's small desk, her hands at her sides as the guys got up.

"What about the show?" Joe complained.

"Rain's gone, she'll be leaving soon." Bob pointed out. That seemed to sober the guys up and they made ready to leave. Trent waved to Martina then walked out the front door. She said nothing as he left then watched as Joe walked over and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks for being a sport." He said then cupped her boob. It caught her by surprise but he let go and left so she said nothing. Samuel stopped halfway to the door and she was sure he was going come over to fondle her too but he thought better of it then left.

Bob watched them go then shut the door. He glanced over to her, looked down to her breasts which she hadn't bothered to cover then walked over. She stood up as he closed the distance, unsure of what he'd do but she found her heart racing as he took her by the arm and spun her around. He pushed her over the top of the desk then lifted her dress.

She gasped as he zipped down his pants then ran the tip of his dick over her pussy. She moaned at the thought of being used like that then Bob pushed inside. She had been in a constant state of arousal since her spanking and was wet enough that his lack of foreplay didn't hurt. She tried to get up on her hands but he pushed her back down.

He started fucking her, pushing her whole body into the desk. He didn't seem to care if her needs were met or that she was enjoying herself, he was using her and that excited her more. She cried out then released, her body tensing up then relaxing as she came. He began pushing deeper inside her for two or three thrusts then came. He stopped to catch his breath, his cock still impaling her, then he pulled out, slapped her ass and zipped up.

She turned on her side and watched him as he went to his recliner and sat down. "The place needs to be cleaned up." She got to her feet. "Take your dress off and get busy." He ordered.

She got up and pulled the dress off. She put it on the desk then posed for him while he stared. He smiled and she gave him a wink in return. "Anyfang ya says sir."

12