Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally was allowed to dress and leave I was exhausted and filthy. My ass and balls ached, but for the first time in years I actually left without a throbbing erection. The length of the session and Bills tiny cock had me limp as I dressed to leave. Jim took my money, obviously pleased with what he had made me do, and suggested I email him later in the day to find out if I got a good report from Bill. Yet another hoop he could make me jump through, which is Jim's number one joy with guys.

He said if the report was bad I wouldn't get an email back, I knew right away that Bill would take his time replying so I could suffer a little. I was reaching for the door when Jim stopped me. 'Aren't you forgetting something?'

I was confused at first, the session had been so long and different from anything before, but fortunately I figured it out. 'Thank you Mr. Smith for allowing me to visit, and thank you for letting me service Mr. Taylor.' I don't know if I was as enthusiastic as usual, but Jim allowed me to get by with my attempt.

I drove home with my head swimming with the new information about Jim's 'business', all the women who pay for his cock. The small breasted (like C cup is small breasted!) friends of friends, the ex's, rich women paying big money. Laura with her DDD's having to pay, and making me give her the money for it.

And somehow, with Jim being this comfortable making people pay for it, being the only guy paying became even worse.

But mostly I thought about how I didn't get any of his big cock, and that I needed to see him soon.