All Comments on 'Steam Room Daddy'

by Redhead4Daddy

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
BiingardenstateBiingardenstate10 months ago

Liked the story and loved reading the comments. Both had me rock hard. I’m married and would love a confident male to force me to become his, make me suck him and fuck me whenever he wants. Then as he is fucking me in my marital bed my wife walks in and sees his big cock fucking me as we are locked in a passionate kiss. She then helps me become his sissy wife. I would worship him and be the best wife I could be.

NomurchuNomurchu9 months ago

It's so odd to me how even though I have no attraction to men, these stories turn me on so much. I love how hard they make me.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I have been where he's going. I've had a lot of Daddy's. I need to find a new Daddy to own me. Great story

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

I like the way you write, and overall, I liked the story. There were elements of this that lessened my enjoyment: the level of Jim’s aggressiveness, how little affection he showed Todd, and the fact that he didn’t just threaten to ruin his relationship, he actually, joyfully watched this kid’s life with Erin burn to the ground knowing it was his doing.

I’m all for a dominant blatantly expressing their desire and pursuing someone. I prefer their target be able to realize their own growing willingness / fondness and come to the self realization that, yes, they want to step into this relationship and submit to this person. This can happen even with a blackmail element when the aggressor performs small acts of kindness, shows some tenderness and protectiveness over time. Jim is simply all about Jim. He shows not an ounce of care for Todd’s feelings or life circumstance, and no affection beyond a few kisses. Why should Todd choose him in the end? He was so, so unlikeable.

It really bites that Todd wasn’t allowed to choose Jim and leave Erin in a respectful way. Three years together, his first lover with whom he was happy enough to want to get married, for whom Todd did all of this hoping to simply get through it.

Also, what is with all these comments belittling other readers’ feelings about the story? It’s just a story, it’s not real, chill out, just go read something else. Really? You’re all allowed to feel turned on, excited and content with a story, and others are just malcontents because they feel differently? So disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My god that got me so hard. Amazing description, the way it was written kept me intrigued to how the story would end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have been reading and jacking off to this story for over nine years now. It remains one of my favorite fantasies and I hope I can make it happen one day. I want an older man to dominate me and make me into his bitch. I want to be forced to inhale poppers and submit to a relentless pounding by large, thick Daddy cock.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I shot two loads reading this. The first load was eaten and the second I saved and mixed in my tea…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where can I meet a wonderfully daddy like Jim!

The story was great. Well written and nicely paced. Good effort.

I couldn’t stop playing with myself all the way though it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn HOTTTTTTTTTTTT. Love the end that he wanted to move in with Jim that he could get fucked everyday.

smoovyboismoovyboi3 months ago

This truly lovely story read many times great ending love being dominated what a great daddy he is. Please more like this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author of this story hasn't written anything new in 12 years. But I would love for this story to have a sequel or 10 lol

Someone should continue this story. Are there any writers out there that carry this story forward ?? I think the sequels would be very popular. If you are a writer and you are reading this. Please continue this story.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12325 days ago

Daddy found me and turned me into his slut. Now I dress like a girl and get taken every day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous