Steff Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

Stefannie pulled the door open without looking to see who it was, and stared in shock at Mark; the man had been there the day his brother and their boss had fucked her. "Hi, Steffy. I came to get my third kiss," he said.

"Bastard!" she spat, and tried to close the door in his face. He just sneered, and pushed his way into the house, closing and locking the door behind him. Then he turned, and smiled widely. "Man, that's a nice outfit you got on there, Stefannie!" he said, his bold eyes lazily surveying her body.

Stefannie blushed. She had on one of her husband's shirts, which was long on her, but it still exposed most of her legs, shone off to a tee by the tan hose she was wearing. She had been dressing to meet her husband for dinner, and all she had on under the loose button up shirt was a small push up bra, g-string panties, and a garter belt and the hose.

Even with the three-inch heels she had on, he towered over her, and she was too aware that the shirt did little to hide her proud breasts.

He stepped towards her, and she backed up automatically till she bumped into the wall. "Mark, I don't know what you had in mind, but the other day was a mistake. I was drunk, and . . . and things just got out of control. Please, just leave, or I'll - I'll call the police."

"So you acted like a slut just because you were drunk, huh?" he was staring at her breasts again. She knew the shirt was unfastened enough to give him a glimpse of her cleavage, but she would not give him the pleasure of buttoning her shirt up. Still, she wanted nothing more than to pull the neck closed.

Stefannie blushed prettily, and nodded: "That's right. Now please leave."

"Well, if that's the case, then you can just give me my third kiss, and we'll call it even."

Stefannie looked around the room, and then found she was staring at his crotch. She could see the thick outline of his cock easily through the jeans he had on, and a wave of weakness washed through the young wife. "I . . . I don't think that would be such a good idea," she said, trying to keep her voice from trembling as he reached up and drew his fingertips along her arms. Her hands were pressed back against the wall, and she licked her lips nervously, but did not tell him to stop touching her.

"Well, it can't hurt - after all, you're not drunk today, are you?"

"No," she answered, and then shook her head. What was she doing, negotiating with him?

"You know, Jack still has not been paid in full - he can still make trouble for you and your husband. And I can make sure he does!"

Stefannie bit her lip in indecision, and then slowly nodded while her stomach turned a slow loop. "OK then, but get it over with quick," she finally agreed.

Mark grinned, and then was bending down, pressing his full lips to her silky soft plump ones. Stefannie felt his agile tongue push against her lips, then flick against her even white teeth. With a small moan, she opened her mouth to his tongue, and felt another wave of weakness wash through her as he began kissing her deeply.

Her breath caught in her throat when he slid his hands smoothly from her arms to her heaving bosom. He lifted her heavy tit globes, and began squeezing and kneading them gently through the thin shirt and bra.

"Mmmnnn," Stefannie panted hotly into the young man's mouth as he mauled her sensitive knockers. She could feel her nipples stiffening, and every time he brushed them with his fingers and palms small sparks jumped from her breasts to her pussy.

She did not break the kiss until she felt him starting to unfasten the

buttons to the shirt.

"Ohhnn, no, Mark, I didn't say you could do that!" she protested weakly. He just smiled at her, and continued to unbutton the shirt till her breasts were in full view. The little bra was packed; it looked as though the heavy globes would escape if she even bent over. "That looks great, baby," he said, and gently cupped her heaving knockers. He began squeezing them gently. Stefannie swallowed thickly, and stared down at his hands as he mauled her sensitive tit mounds through the bra. Then his thumb slipped down, and he flipped the small catch that held her bra closed.

Her big tits sprang out of the bra, and he stared at them for a long moment as she leaned harder against the wall and breathed heavily. They shuddered on her fineboned chest, the nipples poking from the round globes like little fingers. Then he was cupping them again.

He lifted her breasts, and pushed them together, then bent slowly and began licking and sucking at her right nipple.

"Onn, please, don't do this! I'll - I'll do anything!" Mark straightened up, and smiled down at her.

"OK. Jack me off, and I'll get out of here."

Stefannie swallowed thickly. His fingers were now twisting and pulling on her nipples, and she thought she would fall down if she were not leaning on the wall. As she thought about what he had said, he pushed the useless shirt and bra from her slender arms. She let the garments fall from her arms with a small sigh, and blushed when he whistled, looking at her small panties and garter and hose.

"God, you look fucking beautiful!" he said, and Stefannie tried to remember when her husband had told her that last. She couldn't.

Then his hands were on her shoulders, and he was pushing downwards.

Stefannie shook her head, but then she was collapsing to her knees, staring right at the stiff cock through the tight jeans. "All - all I have to do is jack you off, right?"

"Yeah, sure, Steffy," he smiled down at her, his hands on her hips. It was obvious that he expected her to undress him.

She reached her trembling fingers up, and slowly unfastened his belt. 'There you go, girl," he said, and peeled his shirt off over his head. Stefannie shot him a strange look, and then unsnapped the button holding his jeans up. She hooked her fingers under his jeans and boxers, and started pulling the tight garments down around his trim hips. The muscles on his stomach stood out in sharp relief, and she swallowed again as his blonde pubic hair came into view.

Then his fat cock was springing out of the confines of his pants, almost hitting her in the face. She tried to ignore it, waving in front of her as she finished peeling his pants down till they were around his ankles, but she could not help staring at the thing.

It was only three-quarters hard, but was already nine inches long and as thick around as her wrist, with dark veins wreathed along the sides and a dark purple head nearly the size of a plum.

She clenched her jaws tightly, but reached up and slowly wrapped her long, slim fingers around the fat dick. Then she began slowly running her hand up and down the large tool. Despite herself, she felt her pussy dampening, and her nipples stiffened even further as it twitched. In minutes, the long, fat shaft was as hard as a piece of wood.

Stefannie's breathing deepened as she began running her fist up and down the length faster, trying to get him off. She wanted him out of the house so she could masturbate.

"That's great, baby, but it's to dry. We need to lubricate it," Mark said hoarsely from above her. She looked up at him, and nodded, then started to climb to her feet.

"Whoa, whoa, where you going?" he said, pushing her back down to the floor.

"I . . . I was going to get some lotion," she said weakly.

"Nah - just lick it a little bit, babe." She could hear the grin in his voice as he reached down and gathered a thick tangle of her silky hair in his hand.

"I don't want to do that," Stefannie said quietly.

"It won't hurt nothing. Just pretend its another kiss!" And then he was drawing her head forward. Stefannie moved her hands to the fronts of his thighs. Her plump lips were rubbing against the purple tip of his cock crown then. He turned her head slightly, and drew her pouting lips down the side of his fat shaft. "Come on, Steffy, use your tongue!" Mark commanded. Stefannie nodded, and let her mouth droop open, then was rubbing the side of his shaft with her wet tongue as well as her juicy lips.

She was startled to find that she liked the taste of his cock as much as she had liked the taste of Paul's, and she licked more vigorously at the hot flesh as he guided her mouth up and down his meat pole.

She opened her mouth wider as he guided it down the other side, bathing the thing in her spit and sucking on it gently. Then he was pulling her mouth back to the fat tip of his cock; the fat shaft was glistening with her spit now. Her mouth reached the crown, and her plump, full lips closed over the crown without thought.

"Yeah, that's the way, you fucking slut!" Mark groaned, and leaned forward slightly. Before Stefannie knew what was happening, his fat, hot cock head was resting on her tongue.

"Mnnnn, nnnnn," she moaned softly, and shook her head slightly, but he still had a tight grip on her hair. He leaned forward again, and another inch of his stiff meat sank into her wet, silky mouth. She gripped his thighs hard, and tilted her head, looking up at him. He grinned back down at her, and pulled her head forward, till three inches of his cock was in her mouth. She was salivating heavily, and had to swallow. The taste of his dick made her head spin, and the feel of the fat shaft in her mouth was driving her crazy. She felt like she was about to get off.

Stefannie finally looked away from his hard eyes as he pulled backwards on her hair, till just the knob of his cock was in her mouth, her plump lips pouting around the thing. She let out a deep breath, and tightened her lips around the shoulders of the fat penis. Without thinking about what she was doing, she began sucking softly at the hard meat in her mouth.

"Fuck, yeah, that's great," he moaned above her, and pulled forward again, forcing her to fuck her sucking mouth onto his straining meat. This time he slid six inches of the thing into her softly slurping mouth. Then he was setting a steady rhythm, fucking six inches of his ten-inch cock into her helpless, willing mouth in steady strokes.

After a few moments of this, he let go of her hair, but Stefannie was barely aware of it by then. She had slipped one hand down, and was fingering her swollen clit as she bobbed her head on his stiff cock.

She heard the slurping sounds she was making on his cock, and felt a ripple of shame wash through her at what she was doing, but the next time she moved her head she managed to take another inch of the straining shaft into her hungry mouth.

Then she was moaning around the meat as her teasing fingers and the feel of the ridged shaft sliding over her plump lips pushed into an orgasm that had her panting and moaning loudly.

He pulled her mouth off of his meat with a loud pop, and she looked up at him, confused. "Wasn't I doing it right/' she asked, wiping her lips off.

"Yeah, baby, but I want more than that," he smiled, and pushed her till she was laying on the floor. He stepped out of his tangled jeans, and smoothly knelt beside her on the floor. Stefannie looked at him out of hooded eyes as he bent as began running his tongue over her left breast.

Stefannie arched her back, and moaned softly deep in her throat, "Ohhnnnn, yessss, that feels nice!" she sighed, and then gasped softly as his hot mouth moved over her plump nipple. He grazed the stubby flesh with his teeth, and she arched her back further, then sighed again as she felt his hand slip beneath her panties.

His fingers found the pouting lips of her pussy, and he pushed his forefinger inside, grinning to himself at the way she was writhing on the floor. She spread her legs further apart as he began fingering her juicy snatch, and pulled his head tighter to her heaving breast.

"Ohhnnn, yessss, you fucker!" she cried as he as he started fucking her with two fingers, then three. She worked her hips against his hand, then cried out as he ripped the panties off of her body.

He shifted slightly, put himself between her luxurious thighs. Stefannie looked at the man out of hooded eyes as he held himself above her; with his right hand he guided his engorged manhood to the pouting lips of her cunt, and then he was slowly leaning into her.

Stefannie's breath caught in her throat as the young man slowly filled her juicy pussy with his shaft/ She gripped his shoulders harder, and raised her thighs slightly. Mark stared into the woman's eyes; he could not believe how beautiful she was, or how nice her body felt beneath his. Finally, his hips locked with hers, and he was in her all the way.

He began grinding his cock into her in a soft circular motion, and felt the young housewife flex her body beneath him. His hairy chest brushing her stiff nipples, and the pressure he was putting on her cunt and her clitoris was making soft, breathless moans escape from Stefannie's plump lips. She raised her legs higher, locked them around his back.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she breathed heavily, reaching up with her hungry mouth to suck at his throat. She mewled heavily as he began pistoning his hips slowly, powerfully, fucking his cock in and out of her spasming snatch.

Stefannie's breath burned in her throat as he began rutting into her harder. She flexed her body, tightening her pussy around the mans cock, and then wailed loudly as she was pushed into an orgasm.

The first rolled into the second; Stefannie lost all track of time as Mark railed her, their belly's slapping wetly. Then a strange look came over his face, and she felt his whole body tensing. He slammed into her one last time, then again, then roared as he dumped his hot semen into her taut belly.

He smiled down at her as he pulled his clothes on, all the while Stefanie looking up at him dreamily, not believing she was turning into a slut.

He shut the door behind him, and she drifted into sleep on the floor.

12