Steff Ch. 06

Story Info
Stefannie helps entertain her husband's nephews!
8.3k words
4.73
130.5k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers

"Honey, I really think we should have talked about this first," Stefannie Peters was saying. Sam smiled at her, and rubbed her shoulder.

"I understand that, babe, but my brother needed an answer, and I couldn't get ahold of you anywhere. Don't worry, his sons are really old enough to look after themselves. He just doesn't want to leave them alone while he's gone to Europe. They're nineteen, and starting college next year."

"I hope you're right, Sam," Stefannie said grumpily.

"Course I am. Now, I will want you to pick them up at the airport - their flight comes in at ten tomorrow morning. OK?"

Stefannie nodded agreement, but she still did not want strangers in her house. They were her nephews after all, though, and she knew they had not seen their Uncle Sam for some years now. She wondered how close to nineteen they were - she knew that the youngest was within a year of the oldest. His name was Kevin; his younger brother was named Brian.

She had debated for weeks now about telling Sam about her affairs with the other men - the last she had had was Mark, one of the yard young men. He had forced her to suck his cock, and then fucked her on the living room rug. She tried to tell herself it had been rape, and she had almost talked herself into believing it. In any case, she was deeply ashamed of the way she had acted. Even thinking about it made her blush with shame.

The next morning, she went to the airport right on time, dressed in a loose sweatshirt and jeans. She had dressed less provocatively since the men had forced themselves on her, and it seemed to be working. Stefannie had made a little sign, and as she stood at the gateway for United Airlines, she held it up.

To her dismay, the young men that walked towards reminded her forcefully of the two brothers on the yard crew - but then she shook her head - it was just guilt over the affair.

They pointed at the sign, and laughed as they walked closer. "Wow, what a chauffeur," Kevin said, and swept her into a hug before she could gather herself. She felt the man's young body against hers, hard with well-defined muscle; felt her big, firm tits mashing against his chest. He hugged her tighter, smashing her firm body to his hard one, and then was letting her go.

"Wow, you guys have gotten big," Stefannie said inanely, trying not to think about how tightly the young man had held her. Young man! He was almost as old as she was. Brian just looked at her and smiled. Something about his eyes made Stefannie look away.

"You're just as gorgeous as ever," Kevin smiled back. The last time she had seen them was when she and Sam had first started dating, about three years ago.

Kevin made small talk as they drove towards the house, but Brian said little, only that he was tired from the trip. By the time they got to the house, Kevin had made her laugh several times, and she was glad that they had come. They were nice young men, even if Brian didn't say anything much.

The young men got settled into the spare bedroom quickly; she heard them talking through the door as she walked down the hall, and blushed when she realized they were talking about her being such a 'hotty'.

"You guys want some lunch?" she hollered up at them about an hour later, and soon they were sitting outside, eating grilled cheese and tomato soup.

"This is a really nice place y'all have got, Aunt Steffy," Brian said, smiling at her for the first time.

"Well, thank you, Brian," Stefannie said. She had changed to some shorts and a loose T-shirt, and she was shocked to see the young man studying her breasts through the thin cotton - not that he could see much. She had purposely chosen a loose fitting shirt, but it still outlined her large breasts.

"Great looking pool," Kevin said from the other side of her. "Can we go swimming after lunch?"

"I think that would be alright," Stefannie said softly.

"Great. You can change into a suit to, can't you, Aunt Steffy?" Brian said.

Stefannie nodded her head, agreeing, before remembering that she didn't own any bathing suits that could be regarded as modest.

What am I worried about? She said to herself. These young men were her nephews. There was nothing to worry about.

The young men were already jumping off the diving board when Stefannie came down; she was dressed in the least revealing bathing suit she had, which didn't say much. The thing was made out of a sheer white fabric, cut high at the hips, but covering a fair amount of her soft, round ass. The top was a bit worse - she had not remembered it being so small, but her ample breasts pushed against the fabric of the top, leaving a good portion of her tanned breasts visible to the lads' hungry eyes.

Kevin whistled and cheered when he saw her. "Man, you look great, Aunt Steffy," he enthused. Brian was staring at her just as hard, and he smiled thinly when she saw him looking. She blushed at the way the younger brother (he was just over nineteen, his brother almost twenty) studied her lush, curvy body, and jumped into the water. They practiced diving, and splashed around, and Stefannie gradually quit thinking about how the young men were staring at her.

At one point, Kevin got out of the pool to jump into the water again. Both the young men were wearing loose boxer type swim trunks, but Stefannie noticed that, even through the loose shorts, she could see the length of the young man's cock. It had grown hard, and Stefannie did not have to think to long on what had caused that to happen. All she had to do was look at her body; her plump nipples had hardened till they were clearly visible through the thin bikini top. And she had been at the shallow end of the pool, the water barely covering her curvy hips, rubbing lotion into her belly and exposed bosom. Brian was still staring at her with burning eyes.

Stefannie flushed, and made some lame excuse - it was lame even to her ears - and fled the pool. The image of the young man's fat, semi hard cock through his swim trunks haunted her all that night.

By the next morning, she had talked herself into believing she had imagined the whole episode. Brian was friendlier than ever at breakfast, and Sam leaned over and kissed her hard on his way out the door. "Dress up really nice this evening, baby," he said. "I'm gonna take you out for a night on the town - just us two. Dress sexy!"

The day passed quickly - she and the young men went to eat lunch at the sagebrush, and they acted just young men should. She decided, though, that despite the fact Brian was the younger of the two he was the dominant brother.

They went home from lunch, and Stefannie began getting ready for her date with her husband. She showered, all the time thinking about what to wear. She shaved her legs carefully, and then a naughty thought occurred to her. She and one of her friends had been talking last week about how some women shaved their pussy.

It seemed a naughty thought, but Stefannie shrugged. She would try it out, see if it rekindled some of the old flame between herself and Sam.

She went slow and careful, shaving away the hair till her clam was as smooth as silk, with just a small triangle of hair over her womanhood, pointing downward like some kind of arrow. She giggled at the way it looked, and nervously hoped that Sam would like it.

She donned white hose and a garter belt, then a pair of thong panties that tied at the hips and a small, push up bra that fastened from the front. It pushed her big breasts up and out further than normal, and the silk felt fabulous against her sensitive nipples.

She thought about what dress to wear, but decided she needed a drink. After applying some makeup - she didn't need much, just a bit of blush and some glistening pink lipstick - she put on a zip up top and some loose sweat pants so she could fix herself a drink without having to worry about Brian and Kevin ogling her.

She was sipping her third Margarita when the phone rang, and she answered it cheerfully. "I'm sorry, honey," Sam was saying after a moment. "I have to go out of town. I know you were looking forward to going out tonight, but it can't be helped. There's a whole group of us going."

"No, I . . . " god, she felt like she was going to cry! How could he do this to her? "That's all right, honey, you can make it up to me somehow," she said, and hung the phone up.

She wandered upstairs in a daze. She had not heard the young men in some time, but now she heard a shower running. Well, that was where one of them was, anyway. She looked in their room as she was passing, and saw a glossy magazine on one of the beds.

Something caught her eye, and she stepped into the room, then gasped when she saw what was on the cover of the magazine. There was a blonde woman there, knelt down in front of a man, and his large, thick cock was lodged halfway into the woman's mouth.

Stefannie picked the magazine up in a daze, staring at the cover in shocked disbelief. How had the young men gotten ahold of such smut? She asked herself.

"Oh, shit!" she heard Kevin's voice, and turned to see him standing in the doorway to the bedroom, a guilty look on his face. He was wearing his swim trunks again. For a nineteen-year-old she noticed, not for the first time, he had a very muscular build. Without thinking, her eyes fell to his crotch. Yes, she could see the outline of his prick. As she watched, it twitched slightly, and she jerked her eyes away, hoping that he had not noticed, thankful that this was not Brian.

"I think we need to talk about this, young man," she said in as stern a voice as she could manage. "Downstairs. Now."

"Yes, Aunt Stefannie," Kevin replied. Stefannie nodded, and waited for him to leave, then realized he was staring at her chest. The zip up top did cling a bit tightly to her DD cup breasts, she realized, but she would not give Kevin a chance to think up a defense. This type of smut in her house was unacceptable!

"Now, Kevin," she said hotly, and he nodded, embarrassed, and turned to walk downstairs.

They sat on the couch, and Stefannie threw the offensive magazine on the table. "Now, what is this about, Kevin. I am sure your parents would not approve of this type of . . . thing."

"Well, I . . . " Kevin squirmed on the couch, and looked at the cover of the magazine, then shrugged. "I don't know, Aunt Stefannie, I just enjoy looking at it. I jack off to it. It's fun."

Stefannie could not believe her ears; could not believe the young man had just said what he had. "Kevin, you shouldn't talk to me that -!"

"Where the fuck's my magazine?" Brian's voice came from the stairs, and Stefannie looked around. The younger brother was coming around the corner of the stairs. He stopped when he saw them, and then walked forward. All he had on was a towel wrapped around his slim hips. Even though he was not as big as his brother, his muscles stood out in sharp detail. Stefannie looked away from him as he came closer.

'Oh, there it is," he said, and sat down on the couch next to his aunt, staring at her. She was a dish, Brian thought to himself. The tight top she had on clung to her breasts, and he could see the soft line of her bra where her big titties overflowed it, but her best feature had to be her face, with those exotic almond shaped eyes and plump, sensuous lips. He felt his cock stir under the towel, and reached forward and picked up the magazine.

"Brian, I think the best thing to do would be to destroy that filth. I will not allow such things in my house."

"Come on, Aunt Stefannie," he said, smiling at her. "Have you even looked at it?"

"No, I don't have to," Stefannie said. She looked at Kevin, sitting on the other side of her, and then glanced quickly back at Brian. "I've seen all I need to see from the cover, thank you very much."

"Oh, come on, you can't judge something by the cover - that's what my mom always told me. We can look through it together, and if you still think its filth, I'll get rid of it. OK?"

Stefannie did not know what to do. The young man was sitting to close to her, his thigh almost touching hers, and his eyes were as hard as ever. She could not believe he was only nineteen.

Finally, she nodded and said, "OK," in a soft voice. All the anger had drained out of her, replaced by . . . what? Fear? She felt her belly churning slightly as Brian laid the magazine on her lap so she could get a clear view of it.

She started when she felt his other hand on her back, but did not say anything. He reached out, and turned to the first page of the magazine. "There, that's not to bad, now is it?" he said.

Stefannie shook her head mutely; it actually wasn't. The blonde that had been on the cover was dressed in a long robe, and talking to what was apparently some type of repairman.

Brian exchanged a look with his brother, and grinned widely. They had talked of little else but Stefannie's magnificent body since they had arrived here, and Brian thought to himself that they might get to see a bit of it before the day was out.

On the next page, the repairman was kissing the woman; it was obvious that his tongue was in her mouth. On the page facing that he was still kissing her, but his hand had also worked her robe open and he was cupping one of her big, naked breasts. Stefannie swallowed as Brian said: "See, nothing but a bit of a kiss."

"He's feeling her up, Brian. This magazine is disgusting. I think I'll just let Sam handle this."

"Come on, Aunt Steffy," Kevin said from the other side of her. "You said you'd look through the whole thing." He reached out and laid his hand on her knee, squeezed it in a familiar fashion.

"Anyway, don't you like your big tits to be felt up, Aunt Steffy?" Brian asked from the other side of her. "Most girls do, you know."

"That's none of your business, Brian," she said, still startled that he would talk to her that way.

"Well, I'll bet you do," he said, smiling in a way she didn't quite like. He flipped the next page; the man was now standing behind the woman, both his hands squeezing her naked breasts. The woman's eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open. The look on her face was one of unmistakable lust.

"See? She likes it - or she's a good actress," Brian snickered, and flipped the page again.

Stefannie felt her mouth go dry; the man was now naked, and his fat cock stood out from his body like a bar of iron. Stefannie could not believe how large the man's dick looked, at least ten inches long and thick. The woman was kneeling before him, and had a hand wrapped around the fat shaft. She felt her nipples stiffen involuntarily, and shifted on the couch.

Brian's hand was now rubbing up and down her back. "God, look at that guys big cock," Brian said slyly.

"It's disgusting," Stefannie said in a trembling voice. "No real man has . . . " her voice trailed off in confusion, and she looked around the room. The man did have a tremendous tool. She wondered what something so huge would feel like.

"Nah - Kevin's cock is that big, Aunt Steffy," Brian said. "Why don't you show her, Kevin?"

"Sure," Kevin said from the other side of her, and reached down, quickly skimmed his swim trunks down his legs.

Stefannie looked down at the young man's half-hard cock - it was gigantic! It was only half-hard, but it was still almost eight inches already, with a fat, almost purple head. Stefannie tore her eyes away from her nephew's dick, and said in a thick voice: "Put that thing away, young man!"

"I can't, Aunt Steffy," Kevin said innocently. "It's to hard. If I try to put it back in my shorts, it'll hurt! You look kinda hot, Aunt Steffy," he said then, and before she knew what was happening, he reached up smoothly, and drew the zipper at the front of her shirt down a good twelve inches.

"What do you think you're doing, young man?" Stefannie demanded, looking at him in shock, trying to ignore the fact that he was sitting next to her with his penis poking up into the air.

"You did look hot, Aunt," Brian said from the other side of her, giving Kevin a silent cheer. He could now see quite a bit of cleavage, and could just see the edge of her frilly bra. Her breasts looked even more amazing than they had yesterday in that little bikini she had been wearing.

The next page was the same picture that had been on the cover - the woman had her lips wrapped around the man's fat tool, at least half its length stuffed in her throat, and on the facing page . . . Stefannie gasped again. The fellow's hands were gripping her hair, and almost all of his cockmeat was in her mouth, and down her throat.

"Mm, that looks sexy. What do you think, Aunt Steffy?" Brian asked slyly. His hand was kneading her back, and he was looking intently at her exposed breasts, but for some reason Stefannie did not even think of zipping her top back up.

"That's disgusting," she heard herself say. "Only a slut would do something like that." She tried not to think about the fact that she had sucked several cocks, neither of them her husbands.

"You mean you've never had a fat cock rammed down your throat?" Kevin asked. She looked at him, saw that he was slowly sliding his fist up and down his huge shaft. "No, of course not," she stammered, and looked to Brian for help.

She swallowed when she saw that he to was naked. He had flipped the towel off, and his cock was also standing straight up. Not as big as Kevin's, but still at least ten inches long.

"Um, guys, look, I should be . . . getting . . . I mean, going upstairs."

"We're only about halfway through the magazine," Brian said. "Anyway, I'm feeling pretty self-conscious. I mean, we're both naked, and obviously enjoying this magazine, and your still all dressed up in your sweat clothes. Why don't we just take this top off for you?"

"No! I mean, Brian . . . Brian, please!" she gasped as he reached up and drew the zipper the rest of the way down, then flicked it open. She tried ineffectually to stop them, but they were peeling the shirt down and off her slim arms despite her protests.

Then she was sitting between the two naked lads, naked herself from the waist up but for her skimpy, sexy bra. It pushed her big, silky soft knockers together, barely covering her aureole. Her nipples were now as stiff as rocks, and easily visible through the silk fabric.

With a trembling hand, she reached out and flipped the next page, then drew in a sharp breath as Brian's hand returned to rubbing her back. His hand felt much to hot on her flushed skin.

On the first page facing her, the woman was straddling the man; the facing page was a close up of his giant cock, bulling its way into her shaved pussy.

Stefannie flushed a deep red as she looked down at the picture. The woman's cunt lips - she had her pussy shaved just like Stefannie - were pouting out around the fat shaft. There were only about three inches sunk into her pussy.

"How come your nipples are so stiff, Aunt Steffy?" Brian asked suddenly. "I mean, if this stuff turns you off so much."

"What?" Stefannie asked, turning to look at him. She felt sandwiched between the two young men, and could hardly catch her breath. Her breasts were itching crazily, and she could tell her pussy was starting to juice up.

"Kevin, feel how stiff her nipples are!" Brian ordered.

Kevin immediately reached up, and captured her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, began twisting it and pulling on it lightly.

"Kevin, please! Stop that right now!" Stefannie wailed softly. She tried to push his hand away, but he only squeezed harder, till a flash of pain went off in Stefannie's head. She took her hand away from his arm, and sat there miserably while he pinched and squeezed her engorged nipple. She tried to tell herself that she was horrified, but her body was betraying her. Flashes of lust shot from her breast, making her breath short in her throat.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,191 Followers