Step By Step Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, Helen? Second thoughts?" she asked softly.

"I don't know, Sam," Helen replied. "It all seemed to happen so quickly."

"Do you know your problem?" Sam continued. "You're scared of what you like. You've so much nonsense in your head that it gets in the way of what your body's saying. And what about earlier, ripping your own dress open, almost begging me to cuff you. You weren't so unsure then, were you?"

"No, I wasn't, but I got carried away, I wasn't thinking," Helen replied.

"No, you weren't thinking, you were feeling; that's the point. And you loved every minute of it, didn't you? Be honest." Sam was more insistent.

"I... I... Yes, Sam, I did." Helen went to drop her head again in shame but Sam held it steady.

"Well, I can see what you like, what it is you want, what it is that turns you on and I've just set myself a target and that's to be your teacher, to show you, whether you like it or not, what it is that makes you tick. I'm the teacher, you're the pupil and, if you don't do as I say I might have to punish you, but that's part of what you like, isn't it?"

"I... I don't know." Helen was getting quite scared. Had Sam seen through her quite so easily.

"Oh yes you do. Now, repeat after me -- 'You're the teacher, I'm the pupil and I must do as you say'." The edge of steel had returned to Sam's voice.

"You're the teacher; I'm the pupil and I must do as you say," Helen said eventually.

"Quite right, and lesson one is to come here and give me another kiss. We've a whole lot more love making to do before it's time for sleep." Sam gathered Helen into her arms and they kissed, deep and passionately.

12