Step-Daughter in Need Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both completely surrendered to our desire. I reached up and pulled the robe from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stood frozen, waiting for my next move. I reached down and slowly started to lift her t-shirt. Once off of her I stepped back and gazed up two of the most heavenly breasts ever created.

I pulled her close to me with left arm, while grasping her left breast in my right hand. It was so full and firm. Her nipple was hard a protruding out at least on inch. She melted into my arms at the touch of her breast. If I had wanted to turn back it was too late. I had to feel the passion and heat she had planned for me.

I leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth, flicked it with my tongue. I felt her hand press against the back of my head, pushing me further into her lovely breast. A soft moan escaped her lips as I gently sucked and licked her nipple and areola.

I was intoxicated by her, the heat generating from her body was incredible. I finally pulled back and looked into eyes.

She stood there red faced, partly from lust and partly from modesty. I told her to lie back on the bed, which she slowly and seductively did. I stepped between her legs and grasped her pajama bottoms by their waist and slowly pulled them down, I was surprised to discover no underwear. Instead I was rewarded with a clean shaven puffy camel toe. I stepped back and pulled the pajamas completely off, as I did she slowly let her legs fall to the side, exposing her inmost treasure.

If I had thought her breasts were magnificent, her pussy was unbelievable. In all my life I had never seen one so small. Clean shaven as it was it looked as though it belonged on a 13-14 year old girl, not a 28 year old mother. I could not resist I had to get a closer look. I moved my head down and I was met by the sweetest aroma I had ever smelled.

Again I felt her hand rest on the back of my head. She lifted her pelvis toward my face, her hand shaking as she pushed my head down. I gently leaned forward and kissed her hood and lightly licking her engorged clit. Her response was immediate; she pushed hard slamming my face into her honey hole. Her desire had overtaken her; she started begging me to lick her, to make her cum.

Hearing her pleas and feeling her body twisting beneath me drove that animal urge all men have in them. I was lost in a wave of desire and lust. I buried my tongue in her hot, wet, little hole. The nectar within as sweet as candy. She started grinding her pussy up and down, literally attempting to push my head inside. With each of her thrusts I would push my tongue into her as far as I could and flick it furiously. The results of which caused her pussy to spasm and clench onto my tongue, it was as if it was trying to tear my tongue off.

Throughout all this what had started a low moan from Erica had now turned into loud screams of passion. She was lost, riding the endless waves of orgasms crashing into each other. As I sensed she was building to a huge release, I placed my hands under her ass and lifted her up into face.

I pushed hard against her pelvic bone and pinned her pussy so I could bury my tongue. The effect was instantaneous; she gasped and started to tremble. I could hear her mumbling something but it was not coherent.

Suddenly she screamed to the top of her lungs, thrust up with all her might, and sprayed loving sex juice into my mouth and all over my face. I lapped as fast and furious as possible, but there was too much. Each spasm of her orgasm produced more of the hot tangy liquid. I lightly kissed and licked her, bringing her down softly, making sure not to push too much on the sensitive spots and ruin the after bless she was experiencing.

After a few minutes I rose up and looked down on my naked little princess. She had a look of complete satisfaction and relief on her face. She trembled ever so often as her pussy would spasm and send shock waves throughout her body.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. With a smile on her face she said to me, "My god I needed that so bad. It has been so long since I had a good orgasm. I thought I was never going to quit cumming. "

I replied, "Well the night is still young I am sure we can work another one or two out of you."

"Oh, I insist you do." She responded. "Now get out of those cloths so I can return the favor."

Well I did not waste any time losing my shirt and pajama's. Now I am not going to lie and say I have a monster 10" dick, because I don't. I am your average guy 6-7 inches in length, but I am pretty thick. But I must say I was sporting the hardest and most intense hard-on I had experienced in years. Erica had me so turned on it literally felt as if the damned thing was going to rip open. I stood there with it standing straight up and pulsing with each beat of my heart.

Erica's eyes were transfixed on it. She never took eyes off of it as I crawled in to the bed. Once I was comfortable she descended upon it like a bird of prey on a small animal. Grasping it tightly, feeling its hardness. She wasted no time, after a couple of strokes to get the feel of it she lowered her mouth and engulfed half immediately.

The feeling was unbelievable. She twisted her mouth and hand as she pulling it in and out. Each time she would push it back in she would take a little more. She was on her hands and knees leaning over me, her large full breasts pushing into my thighs their nipples protruding and pushing into me.

I had to touch her, I placed my hand on the back of her left thigh and slowly ran it you to arm firm bare ass. She moaned softly as I touched her, the feeling of which drove my hard cock crazy. Each moan would produce a pulse from my cock. We both were getting lost in the moment and sensations. I drifted my hand over her lovely ass and between her legs. I allowed my fingers to dance over her wet and hot pussy.

She jumped at the sensitive touch, but quickly pushed into my hand. I opened her lips and gently rubbed a finger between them; making sure to circle her opening then move up to just below her clit, encircling it but avoiding direct pressure. After a couple of strokes her fire was roaring once again. Each time my finger would near her hole she would thrust toward it. I slowly inserted my finger, her pussy grasp and squeezed as hard as it could. Erica let out a deep moan and in one quick motion buried my cock in her throat. I felt her lips encircle the base as she pushed harder to get more in.

The sensation was unbelievable. Just as I thought it could get no better, she pulled up to almost the crown and proceeded to drive back down pushing it into her throat again. She continued this motion over and over, my mind was reeling. I knew I could not hold out under this pressure. If she continued I was surely to cum in her mouth and throat.

I removed my finger from her and told her I did not want to cum in her mouth, that I needed to feel her pussy on my cock. I told how bad I wanted to fill it with cum. At first she looked disappointed, but the thoughts of feeling hot cum splash inside her pussy must have changed her opinion.

She kissed the head of my cock for good measure and without saying a word moved to straddle me. She wanted to be in charge. Fine with me, I wanted nothing more than to lie back and watch this beautiful woman pleasure herself on my hard cock. Once she got into position she reached between us and lined my cock up to her pussy. She squirmed around a little and then slowly impaled herself.

The heat was more than I had ever felt in my life. It was like a furnace inside of her, and tighter than I thought could ever exist. When she bottomed out she threw her head back and leaned back for maximum penetration. She sat there for at least a half a minute, not moving, her pussy clinching my cock as if it was trying to break it.

The sensation was beyond description; my cock was pulsing out of control. The heat, the tightness, and the desire all boiling inside me I had to move I had to feel her sex. I took her by the hips and started pushing her back and forth. She threw her head forward and looked me in the eyes. What I saw was no longer my sweet little Step Daughter; it was a sex craved woman that needed to be satisfied.

She leaned forward and placed her hands, palm down on my chest and started to grind her pussy up and down along the shaft of my cock. All the while huffing and moaning in a sexual euphoria.

"God I have wanted your cock in me for so long." She exclaimed

"Take then baby, it belongs to you now." I replied

"Yeah, this is my cock now? MMMMM Yes fuck me then." She hissed between moans.

With that we both fall into a sexual frenzy. Neither wanting to give in to the other, both wanting to defeat their prey. After a few moments of her grinding on my cock I rise up and roll her over on her back. She resists only slightly then rolls with me, never allowing my cock to slip free. Once on top of her I move her legs so her knees are resting on my shoulders.

I look down at her and say, "Alright little girl, you want fucked then take this."

I start slamming it deep into her pussy. Her eyes roll back into head and her groans start coming from deep in her chest. Her arms are flailing about grasping sheet, mattress, my hair, anything they can get a hold and tear apart.

She looks up at me and starts screaming, "FUCK ME DAN....GOD FUCKING DAMN FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME. FUCK ME DEEP...FUCK ME HARD.... DON"T YOU STOP YOU FUCKER."

She puts her right arm around my neck and uses it as leverage to help raise your pelvis up to meet my thrusts. We slam fuck each other without regard to risk of injury; we are engulfed in the moment and both driving each other to sexual bliss.

I move up so I lift her ass from the mattress, providing max penetration of my thrusts. Upon doing this Erica is thrown over the edge and starts to scream louder than I had ever heard a woman scream in the moment of a pending orgasm.

Her pussy was squeezing and pulsing beyond control. It literally felt as if her pussy was sucking my cock. The spasms would start at the base and run up the length to the crown and back down. Her pussy was milking my cock and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt.

All of a sudden I felt her body tense and her pussy squeeze as if it was attempting to push me out. I knew she was at the apex and I pushed back with all my strength, refusing to be dislodged.

She threw her arms around my back and dug her nails into the skin. The next sounds of her were primal in nature, deep long moans and grunts. With each grunt her pussy would spasm and push all along my cock.

Once again I pushed up on her and started slamming my cock in and out of her. That pushed her over, her whole body start to shake and twist. Her pussy started to spray cum all over the bed and my crotch. Each time I pulled back her pussy would thrust cum all over the place. At one point it sprayed up my chest. She was screaming for me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

I was plowing her tight little pussy like a teen boy. I could not get enough of her. She was in pure bliss. At that moment she was mine all mine. She was incapable of resisting any demand. I told her to get on her hands and knees. I wanted to see her sexy ass as I fucked her.

In no time she assumed the position and I was driving my cock up her pussy from behind. The view was heavenly. Her little ass up turned with its rosebud hole flexing open and closed as I drove my cock into her. I grabbed a check in each hand and used them for leverage to drive my cock home. All the while Erica was lost in a steady stream of orgasms, one after another.

They were overcoming her so fast she was unable to recover from one before another had her in its grasp. Her screams had morphed into deep moans. She pushed her crotch into mine with reckless abandon. The sheer physical effort was amazing; I had not fucked this hard in years. I could feel myself wearing down, I needed release myself.

Erica sensed I was at the apex and took over. She started to slam her ass back into me, driving my cock in and out of her cum spraying pussy. At this point I was along for the ride.

I screamed out, "I am going to cum baby; I'm going to cum in this hot pussy."

Without hesitation she looked back at me with the sexiest come get it look I had ever seen and start screaming, "Cum in my pussy baby, that's it fuck this pussy, I need your cum....fill my pussy baby, fill it up....I am going to cum with you.....I AM GOING TO CUM WITH YOU."

I was done; I unloaded with a force beyond belief. I pushed into her as hard as I could and pulse after pulse sent hot jets of cum deep into her tight pussy. Upon the first blast Erica let loose a torrent of cum of her own. We were both blowing cum all over in and on each other.

Slowly we came down. I move back and stretched out. I was gasping for breath. Erica turned and rolled over, placing her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. I reached down and pulled the covers up over us.

Neither of us said a word. We were too tired and satisfied to say anything. We drifted off to sleep holding each other....covered in each other's sexual juices.

End of part 1. Part 2 I will describe our Saturday and that evening....our exploring of each other's desires take off.

12