Step Siblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Good. Now we have to get her to want a brother." Ann kissed his cheek and headed out the door. "Come down and have some lunch."

He peeked outside again and saw the two girls were gone before heading down for something to eat. He got lost with the first turn but soon found the kitchen and the three females sitting and eating.

"Hi Jake," Danielle said smiling.

"Hi.....uh Danielle right?"

"Right," she answered. "Can I make you a sandwich?"

Ann looked at Sarah who rolled her eyes. Both then laughed.

"Sure, do you have peanut butter and jelly?"

"I think so," Danielle giggled. She hopped from her chair and stood on tip-toes looking up in the cabinet behind her. Her tanned buttocks were there for them all to see.

Jake wondered if she was tan all over and felt himself getting hard again. He quickly sat down and continued looking at Danielle's butt until his mother smacked him on his forearm. Both Ann and Sarah giggled causing Danielle to turn around.

"What's so funny?"

After lunch the girls invited Jake out for a swim and he tried to come up with an excuse. He knew he was stuck until he heard the doorbell and they waited until Dora came in with Maria walking close behind. "Mr. Jake someone is here to see you."

"Maria," Jake said surprised because he had tried to call her cell phone but she never answered. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I talk to you alone?" The girl said checking out both Danielle and Sarah.

"Sure, Jake answered. "Danielle and Sarah this is my girlfriend Maria."

Maria smiled and noticed that both girls showed disappointment. "Hi."

"Hi," the two girls said.

Jake took Maria's hand as they walked back into the house and into the den. "I've tried to call your cell but..."

"My parents took it from me. They don't want me to see you again."

"Damn," he said as he reached to hug her but she pushed him back. She then held out her open hand with his class ring in it. "Maria. We didn't do anything."

"My parents are old fashion," she said with tears now flowing. "If I don't stop seeing you then they are going to send me to live with my uncle in Arizona."

"Maybe if I talk to them."

"No. I know them." Maria said now openly crying. "I've got to go." Before he could grab her she ran from the room and out the door almost knocking both Sarah and Danielle back as they tried to listen from the hallway.

Jake sat for a few minutes. Life really sucked because he had lost all of his friends and now his girlfriend. He stood and walked out of the room.

"Jake are you alright?" Danielle asked but he didn't answer as he walked out of the house to the pool area. She turned to Sarah. "Good now he's free."

"God Danielle his girlfriend just broke up with him," Sarah said. "He must be feeling really bad."

"I'll go and cheer him up," the girl smiled.

"No, I think you should go home." Sarah said firmly. "He doesn't need you right now."

After Danielle had gathered her stuff Sarah walked into the kitchen. "Maria broke up with him."

"I thought that was what happened," Ann said glancing out the window at her son sitting on the diving board looking down into the water. "There's probably nothing I can say." She stood and started cleaning off the table not noticing Sarah walking out the back door.

*****

Jake thought about jumping and drowning as he tried to think of something nice in his life. He didn't hear Sarah but saw her reflection in the water as she walked up next to him.

"Are you OK?"

"Not really," he said not looking up.

"I know how you feel," she said as she sat next to him. "I'm finished with my boyfriend too."

"Life sucks doesn't it?" Jake whispered.

Both sat and looked at their reflections in the water. Nothing was said as her hand moved around his body and landed on his shoulder. He turned and looked into her blue eyes and forced a smile. She patted his shoulder and dropped her head down to rest on his arm.

A few minutes later Ann opened the door and yelled, "Come and get some ice cream!"

Sarah moved her head away. "She gives you ice cream when you've had a bad day."

Jake smiled. "Yes."

"Good because I could use some too," she smiled back. She didn't pull away when he took her hand and they walked back into the house.

Ann noticed them holding hands but didn't acknowledge it. She made a mental note to discuss it with her son later.

*****

Sunday morning Church raised a few eyebrows when Jake walked in and sat next to Sarah. They could see the glances their way and knew the word would be on the street very shortly. A few of the cheerleaders ran over to Sarah after the service wanting to know who the new stud was in her life.

"He's my step brother," Sarah smiled. "Sorry no big news."

"Does he have a girl friend?" Tonia asked. She was the loose one of the bunch.

"No and leave him alone," Sarah said seriously. "She just dumped him."

"God who would dump him?" The other cheerleader Suzie asked.

Sarah left them and moved to Jake who was tired of shaking hands with the other adults in the church. "I'm here to save you."

"Thanks," he smiled. "Am I supposed to remember all of their names?" He stood erect when a guy moved up behind Sarah.

Sarah saw his reaction and turned to see Brian. She just stared at him.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me?" Brian asked looking at the boy standing next to her.

She didn't smile. "Jake this is Brian."

"How you doing?" Jake asked as he held out his hand to shake but Brian didn't take it.

"What are you doing with my girl?"

"I'm not your girl," Sarah snapped at him. She turned and walked towards their SUV.

"Hey wait!" he said loudly as he walked quickly to catch up to her. "Aren't you going to talk to me?"

Sarah tried to ignore him but he forcefully grabbed her arm and jerked her around to face him. "Ouch. Let me go!"

Before Brian could let her go he felt someone grab his free arm and suddenly twist it behind his back. His arm was pushed upward until sharp pain was felt. "HEY!"

"Let her go," Jake said as he pushed up harder.

"OK-OK," Brian said while releasing her arm. He felt Jake release his arm and twirled around ready to punch him but stopped when he saw Sarah's father standing behind Jake. "I was just kidding around."

"I think you better leave," Jim said red faced. He had seen what Brian had done to his daughter.

"I'll call you later," Brian said to Sarah who had grabbed onto Jake's arm.

"I never want to speak with you again," she said getting teary-eyed.

"Are you OK?" Jake asked. He pulled up the loose sleeve on her dress and saw the red marks where Brian's fingers had been.

"I'm OK," she said looking at her angry father. "Just let it be Daddy."

"I should speak with his parents," Jim said boiling mad.

"Daddy don't please." She said before turning to look at Jake. "Would you take me home?"

"Sure," he said. He kept an eye on Brian until the other boy climbed into a jeep and peeled out of the parking lot. They walked to her convertible and she handed Jake her keys. As they dove from the parking lot she grabbed his arm and leaned her head and upper body into his.

Jake felt her soft breast and remembered what his mother had said about his relationship with Sarah. They were brother and sister and he couldn't feel anything else towards her. Never-the-less his body would not let him pull away from her softness. He pulled into the huge garage and closed the door. "We're home," he whispered. She turned her face up to his and then leaned forward. He didn't move back as her soft tender lips pressed into his.

Sarah shifted closer to him and reached up to pull his head harder into her lips. Her tongue flicked out into his closed lips until they opened. He was the only boy she had frenched other than Brian and her whole body was alive for the first time.

Jake's tongue moved on its own tasting her sweetness. It wasn't until she sucked on his tongue that warning bells went off. He pushed her back and looked into her wanton eyes. "We can't do this."

But Sarah had felt real passion for the first time. She again pulled down his lips and again they tongue kissed for almost a minute before he once again broke free. "I've never felt this way before," she giggled with sparkles in her eyes.

"But you are my step-sister," he said trying to reason it out.

"I know," she giggled before lunging over and pressing her opened mouth down on his. They frenched again for almost three minutes until they heard another car coming up the long driveway. "It's our parents," she giggled as she jumped back and hurried into the house. Jake turned on the radio and sat in the car hoping his erection would subside as his mother and step dad walked up to the car.

"Where is Sarah?" His mother asked.

"Uh....she's in the house," Jake answered. "I'm listening to this song."

"OK, see you inside," Ann grinned. Jim had told her how Jake had come to Sarah's rescue when Brian had grabbed her.

*****

Jim knocked on his daughter's door to see how she was and she opened it wearing a big smile. "Are you OK?"

"Of course," she answered. "Brian is a jerk and has always been one. It has just taken me a long time to realize it."

"Well stay away from him because I think he still cares for you," Jim said while kissing his daughter's forehead.

"Yeah he only cares about getting into my panties," Sarah thought as she moved back into her room to remove her dress and put on her bathing suit. She wanted to get Jake into the pool with her.

*****

Jake moved into the house and saw Jim and his mother sitting on the sofa reading the Sunday paper. "Church was nice." He smiled as he grabbed the sports page and sat in a chair across from them. A few minutes later he heard Sarah walking down the stairs and peeked up to see her. His mouth flew open when he saw the tiny bikini she was wearing.

"Do you want to go into the pool with me?" She asked with a smile.

Jake looked at his mother who was also shocked to see the skimpy bathing suit. "I was reading the paper right now."

"Ah go ahead," Jim smiled. "The paper will be here later."

Ann nodded her OK and Jake ran up to get his trunks on. By the time he got to the pool Sarah was already in it with only her head sticking out.

Sarah closed her eyes trying to remember how hot their kissing had been in the car before. It was the first time that she had been the aggressor and the first time she really wanted more. She smiled when she saw his big strong shoulder and biceps. "It took you long enough."

Jake moved to the edge of the pool and slid down until his feet and ankles were in the water. "We need to talk." She had been squatting down so when she stood up her dripping breasts emerged from the water. The white suit had become transparent enough for him to see the darkness of her nipples.

"I do have a question for you," she smiled as she moved over and grabbed onto his feet.

"A question."

"Yes," she whispered making sure no one could hear her but Jake. "Did you use the condoms you bought?" Her fingers slid up his hairy calves massaging them along the way.

"Did you?" he asked as he slipped down into the water in front of her.

"Maybe but I asked first," she giggled.

"Maybe I did," he grinned. He leaned back against the side knowing that those in the house couldn't see them from this angle.

"Go underwater with me," she whispered.

Jake looked back at the house before he lowered down into the water at the same time she did. His eyes opened wide when her mouth once again found his and then her tongue dashed into his closed lips. When his tongue moved towards hers she pushed back and smiled before turning and swimming away.

"You tease," he thought as he watched her nice ass moving away.

Sarah pulled the strap from between her cheeks and surfaced to see Danielle walking out of the house. "Shit," she thought as she waved. Seconds later Danielle stood posing on the edge of the pool just over Jake's head.

"You should have called me," Danielle smiled at Sarah.

"I was gonna," Sarah lied as she watched Danielle slip down into the water next to Jake.

*****

"I'm not sure that those girls should be wearing such tiny bathing suits," Ann whispered to her new husband as she peeked out the kitchen window at the three teens frolicking in the pool. "You know how teenage boys are."

Jim laughed. "I'm sure Jake will control himself." Even he had to look away when Danielle comes over wearing her thong and tiny bikini bra. "I'm just glad that they are getting along." He hugged Ann back into his warm body.

"Me too," she smiled. After her husband had died she had thought that she would never love another man again but then Jim came into her life. She was also excited about having a daughter for the first time.

*****

Danielle kept brushing her body against his as they splashed each other and joked around. But it was when he was looking at Sarah when Danielle jumped onto his strong back and wrapped her arms around his neck while her legs curled around his waist. "I got you now!"

Jake didn't mind the contact but when her heels pressed into his swollen manhood he tried to pull them away. He could feel her small breasts and hard tips pushing into his back and then her lips biting on his earlobe. "HEY!"

"You're so hard," she whispered in his ear loud enough so that Sarah heard it as she stood motionless about eight feet away.

Sarah was about to pull Danielle off when her friend reached up and pulled Jake's head around. Sarah froze when their lips met and she saw Danielle's tongue push into his lips.

Feeling her body plastered onto his and her tongue in his mouth caused Jake to lose it. His tongue danced with hers as he reached back and pulled her body around to the front. Her legs remained wrapped but now her covered pussy was pressing into his hard-on. He had forgotten about Sarah until she splashed both of them. Danielle's lips broke away and they looked at the angry girl as she climbed out of the pool.

"Where are you going?" Danielle asked not sure what the hell was going on. Sarah knew that she was going to go after Jake.

But Sarah didn't answer while she grabbed her robe and hurried into the house. "What's wrong with her? Danielle asked as Jake lowered her body down from his.

"Beats me," Jake answered but he knew that his sister was upset with him messing with Danielle. He also remembered what his mother had said about his relationship with Sarah. "I think we need to get out."

*****

"Are you OK?" Ann asked Sarah when she slammed open the door and hurried in and then out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later Jake walked in alone.

"What is going on?" Ann asked giving him the evil eye. "Did you do something to her?"

"No Ma," he said. "Absolutely nothing." But he knew what the problem was. Danielle came in and hurried up to Sarah's room.

*****

"Sarah let me in," Danielle said into the locked door. She didn't hear anything for a minute or so and then heard the door unlock. She pushed it open and saw Sarah walking back to lie on her bed. "What's up?"

"Nothing, Sarah lied. "You didn't need me around."

Danielle closed the door and then sat next to her best friend. "Oh my god you like him don't you?"

"I can't like him because he's my brother," she said picking up the teen magazine and pretending to be reading it.

"Sorry but I know you too well," Danielle grinned. She took away the magazine and looked into her eyes. Seconds later Sarah closed them and sighed.

"What can I do?"

"Geez, I don't know if you can do anything. Your parents will kill both of you if you match up."

"I know," she said feeling a tear roll from her left eye. "I know."

*****

Jake showered and stayed in his room for the rest of the afternoon. His mind was twisted in knots while thinking about Maria, Danielle and Sarah. Living in a strange house was bad enough but to have romantic thoughts for three different girls was tearing him up. Especially since one of them was his new step-sister.

He noticed it getting dark outside and headed down to see about dinner. The house was empty and there was a note on the table.

"Ann and I are driving out to the beach. Be back around 9."

Jake put down the note and heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see Sarah wearing a short sundress.

"I guess it's you and I for dinner," she smiled. She sat on the chair next to him and crossed her legs making sure he saw most of her tanned thighs. "Do you want me to order us a pizza?"

"Uh sure, that sounds great," he replied. He was happy she was not angry with him for messing around with Danielle. "I eat just about anything."

Sarah leaned back to pick up her cell phone on the table which caused her dress to slide dangerously up to the edge of her black thong. "Would you get the pizza delivery number over there on the refrigerator?" She turned to see his eyes locked on her legs.

"Refrigerator," he repeated and walked to get the number.

Sarah ordered the pizza and stood. "Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Sure," he smiled thinking that maybe they could just be brother and sister. He followed her into the large den and watched as she leaned over to read the titles on the many DVDs on the lower shelf. Her dress again flopped up over her panties but this time he could see her lovely buttocks with the thin black strap parting them.

"Action, horror or romance?" She asked not turning around.

"You watch horror?" He asked surprised.

"Uh yes," she answered. She picked out a movie and giggled. "Have you ever seen The Amityville Horror #2?"

"No but the first one was creepy enough," Jake grinned. He grabbed a small pillow next to him and covered the large lump in his cotton shorts.

Sarah put in the DVD and took the remote control with her to the sofa next to him. They both looked at the large flat screen TV on the wall. "Pizza will be here in about 20 minutes," she whispered. She noticed the pillow on his lap and reached down to pull it away.

"Hey!" Jake said loudly when his hard-on was displayed. "Give me back my pillow."

"Are you always like that?" She giggled before throwing the pillow back over the raised crotch. It was really the first time she had seen the size of it.

"Not always," he grinned. "Just around you!" He suddenly reached his hands under her arms and started tickling her.

"JAKE! OH GOD NO.......I'M SO TICKLISH!" She fell back on the sofa to get away from his fingers which again caused her dress to rise over her panties. However this time the thin mesh material showed the blonde pubic hairs through it.

Jake could even see the shadow of her thin slit. His fingers were now on the sides of her hips which were bare except for the thin straps of her thong.

Sarah bit her lower lip while remaining frozen while he checked out what only Brian had seen before. "I guess since we will be living together we should get used to be seeing each other.....you know....like this."

"God you are so beautiful," he said now breathing heavily. He wanted to rip off the panties and lose his virginity right then but knew he couldn't.

Sarah too wanted to take off her panties but knew she couldn't. It was so unfair to have these feelings towards a guy that she couldn't have. The movie started so she slowly covered her silky mound and sat back up closer to him this time. "Let's watch the movie."

"This is a different family," Jake said trying to keep his mind on the movie instead of her hot body sitting so close.

"Uh yeah...the other one is dead," she giggled. A few minutes later a mirror falls off the wall and paint brushes painted a hideous face of a demon on the wall. Sarah had already seen the movie but pretended she was scared as she fell back into Jake's body. She smiled when his hand moved over her head to land on her arm. Seconds later his fingers start a light caressing motion.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers