Step Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers

"Oh God!" It was then she thought quickly and ran out to the garage to prevent Jim from seeing them kissing.

Jim had both bags and was about to open the door when it flew open knocking him backwards. Luckily he bumped back against the SUV.

"Are you OK?" Ann asked hoping she had not hurt him.

"I'm not sure," he groaned as he stood upright.

"Wait there until I get my purse," she said before running around to the driver's door and opening it. As she reached across to get her purse her elbow smashed into the horn. She kept it there for four seconds.

"Shit now I'm deaf with a bad back," Jim laughed.

"Don't move for a few minutes," she said hoping the kids had heard the horn. "Just make sure you are OK first."

"I'm OK," he grinned but she pushed him back.

"Wait."

*****

"OH SHIT!" Jake yelled when he heard the horn. "They're back. Go through the dining room."

Sarah used her speed to run into the house. She peeked into the hallway and saw it was empty before dashing up the stairs to her room.

Jake pretended to keep cleaning the pool until he heard the door open. He turned to see his mother walking out. This time she was not holding ice cream. "Hi Ma."

"Don't Hi Ma me," she whispered. "I saw you out here with Sarah before. What is wrong with you?"

Jake knew it was no use lying to her. "I love her."

"God you're just like your father," Ann said almost in tears.

"My father?" Jake repeated. "What about my father?"

"I never wanted to tell you this but now I have to. We were friends with Jim and Allison a long time ago. Jake your father and Allison had an affair."

"Sarah's mother and my dad?" Jake gasped. "Oh my God. Does Jim know?"

"No I don't think so," she said visibly shaken. "There's something else."

Jake's mind raced to figure out what it could be and then it hit him. "No.......not that. Please not that."

"I think Sarah is your real sister," Ann said knowing her son had truly fallen in love with her. "I'm so sorry."

"Nooo," he said feeling tears falling from his eyes. He dropped to his knees and covered his face with his huge hands. "Are you positive?"

"No but I found letters from her to him that said she thought he was Sarah's father. It was shortly after that when he stopped seeing her. She was not a good woman."

"What are we going to do?" Jake asked hoping she would have an answer.

"You have to stop feeling that way towards her."

"Mom I can't. She's in here," he said now openly crying while pointing to the center of his chest.

"Maybe you need to move in with Mike?"

Jake closed his eyes and then opened them to look up into her bedroom window. She was standing in the golden sunlight smiling down at him. He could read her lips as they said, "I love you."

End of Chapter 3

*

Ending note: Boy I bet you didn't see that one coming. But is she his real sister? And you thought being in love with your step sister was bad. I actually used a few of your ideas so send me more. It's fun to see the different directions a story can take. Don't forget to vote. Love ya.......Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers