Stepford's Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," he said. "You suck me now."

Julie fell to her knees and was immediately impressed by the bulge under his pants. She tore into him, yanking his pants down and kissing the bulge under his underwear. Julie kissed up his underwear and took the waistband in her teeth, pulling it out and down. A large cock smacked her in the face. "Wow," she said when she saw it.

"You like?"

"I like." It was probably close to eleven inches long and a little thicker then Bily's. The German's cock matched Hans' body in every way, hard and chiseled like it was cut from granite. Even his balls were huge. The cock was perfect in every way except... "Where's the head?"

Billy laughed. "He's still wearing his turtleneck. Show her Hans."

Hans smirked and pulled back on his foreskin until a large golfball-sized cockhead emerged. "I see," she said kissing the tip and licking around the crown.

"Take it slow slut. I want you to worship this German sausage properly. I call it der bratwurst. You'll love it."

Julie obeyed. She licked it all over, then lifted it up and licked his balls. He was right, she did love it and with both men here, she loved the thought that she would get enough sperm to satisfy her. She moved back up to the tip and slowly began bobbing her head over the tip of Han's cock, taking more with each thrust. Julie was having difficulty with Han's thicker size and was having to come up for air more often. "Take it all," ordered Hans. Julie redoubled her efforts and soon was sucking on his entire cock with ease. "Gott, this has never been done by any woman before. Absaugen mein sausage you married whore."

"Hans go lay on the bed," said Billy waving his hard cock.

Hans nodded and backed towards the bed. Julie followed walking on her knees, never letting his cock leave her mouth even when he laid down on the bed and she crawled up between his legs.

Julie began deep throating Hans magnificent sausage. His cock felt so big and alive in her mouth she wanted to suck on it forever, but her rhythym was thrown off as Billy shoved his cock into her pussy and she orgasmed. She had been so intent on sucking Hans that she hadn't felt Billy come up behind her.

So this is what its like to have two men a once, she thought. It's wonderful, but it was hard to concentrate on pleasing Hans when your pussy was getting speared by a ten inch cock. She gave up and ended up jerking Hans off with her lips loosely wrapped around his cock head so that she could scream when Billy made her cum. She was cumming so much, she was afraid she might miss out on swallowing some of Hans' sperm.

She didn't have to wait long. Hans' cock swelled up so big it did resemble a sausage. The thick veins running the length of his cock puffed up and his entire shlong turned an angry red. When he came, his sperm filed her mouth completely and she swallowed it down.

Unfortunately, Billy gave her another orgasm at that moment and Hans cock sprayed her face as she reared back to scream. She quickly clamped her lips back around the head to catch the rest.

Billy pulled out and smacked her ass. "Get up bitch,"he ordered. She got off the bed while Billy took Hans' place lying on his back. The big German stood off to the side, his cock still plump and half erect. "Mount me," said Billy holding up his shiny cock so that she could straddle it.

Julie mouted him moaning from another orgasm as she slid down his cock. She wanted to kiss him, but he seemed disgusted by the sperm on her face. He just wrapped her hair around his fist and held her head back so that he could suck on her tits. Her overly sensitive nipples triggered another series of orgasms.

Billy tired and pulled her hair to the side so that her head was lying on the matress looking at him. "Ah ah ah ah fuck me Billy ah ah," she said over and over again as he bounced his hips on the matress. He was looking over his shoulder at something.

Julie felt something push into her ass and she wasn't sure she liked it, but her butt cheeks clenched and she came again. It was one of Hans' fingers and it was coated with something that felt like vaseline. He moved it around for a moment and then yanked it out. The finger returned spreading more vaseline around the rim of her ass.

"Ever been ass fucked? said Hans pushing his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Jesus no," she replied feeling disgusted at the idea. There hadn't been anal sex in the threesome story she had read.

"I will be first then, ja."

"No Hans, your too big. It'll rip me in two."

"I'm going to fuck your ass, so get ready," said Hans and he pushed forwards.

"Oh god," she cried. It felt like a golfball was getting shoved up her butt. Billy had quit fucking her to allow Hans to push it in. The golfball worked it's way deeper, her ass never closing as the equally thick shaft followed the head. "It hurts," she cried.

Just before her hour long hypnotic state expired Billy whispered in her ear, "The pain will fade and you'll love it." That was when she became an ass slut, not that she was surprised, her body was built for big cock

Julie was so stuffed with cock she finally felt satisfied. She could feel their shafts rubbing against each other seperated by only a thin layer of skin. They slowly started to move. "I love it. I love you two. Fuck me with your big cocks. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy."

They started to move, awkwardly at first, but soon developing a rhythm as they got used to each other. "Lets alternate," said Billy you in, me out." They began pistoning their cocks into her body. Just as Billy's left her pussy, Hans shoved his into her ass and vice versa. "Now together." Hans switched so that they were both fucking Julie together. BIlly pulled Julie's hair back and looked at her sperm covered face. Her eyes were dazed, unfocused and her tongue was hanging out. Her pussy was squeeezing his cock tightly, spasming everytime he shoved it in and a constant stream of her cum was pouring over his balls. "This is pretty cool Hans."

"Ja, very fun."

"Want to do it again some time? I wouldn't mind that hot German bitch you flew here with."

"And I vouldn't mind that cheerleader you are dating."

"We'll see what we can do then," said Billy looking forward to the partnership with his new friend.

Julie didn't seem to come out of her daze, but her body thrashed around as Billy came. Hans bellowed and gave several hard thrusts of his cock as he filled her ass with sperm.

"More please," murmured Julie.

"I'm spent," said Billy.

"I got one more round left in my veapon," said Hans.

They left Billy and snuck off to the dorm showers. Hans wanted her to clean up.

Afterwards, she spent the next forty minutes with her legs wrapped around Hans waist as he lifted her up and down his cock while the water cascaded over their bodies.

See Part 3 where Julie discovers what kind of cock it will take to truly satisfy her.

12