Stephanie McMahon Wrestles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and one more thing." Stephanie walked over to the chair, bent over and picked up her soaked thong. "I'm probably not going to need this," she said, adding, "but I think that you might like to have it." John happily agreed, and moved his hand to take it from her, when she suddenly brought her hand between her legs, and rubbed the thong in the juices running down her legs, and rubbed it into her sopping pussy. John grinned as she then handed it to him, with her musky scent on it. Stephanie then leaned in and kissed John again. She pulled her face away from his and said, "Call me," and sauntered back into the bathroom, swaying her ass for him, turning once to blow him a kiss, before she was out of sight. John grinned again, and looked at his hands. He held her drenched thong in on hand, and her cell-phone number in the other. Smiling, he unlocked the door, and said, "Bye, Stephanie."

"Bye sweetheart," she called back. John shoved the thong in his left pants' pocket and the number in his right, opened the door and walked back to his truck. Turning the key in the ignition, he drove away. As he drove on the interstate, he didn't stop smiling until he got home.

* * * * *

Author's Note:

Hey, if you liked this story, say so by voting positively, and I'll make some more chapters.

12