Stephanie Tops Her Family Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

When Stephanie got back to the kitchen, everybody was waiting. Emily grinned from her spread out position on the kitchen table, and the other five waited, spaced around Em's bound form.

Steph took one look at Emily tied to their kitchen table and her pussy throbbed. She wanted little more than to make her sexy cousin cum. Without any orders to anyone else, Steph dove into Emily's waiting, soaking pussy.

Everybody in the room moaned, watching their Mistress eating out her cousin. They all took Stephanie's starting as an ivitation to start in on Emily's body themselves. Mom and Aunt Pat took their places, each on a nipple, and the boys all reached out and caressed the supine girl's soft skin.

Em was writhing around in ecstatic agony in seconds. The amazing naughtiness of what they were all doing kept racing through her mind, causing thrills of erotic pleasure that simply augmented the sensations the outside of her body was receiving.

Shortly, Em's back arched, her hips twitched involutarily, and a scream bounced off the walls of the Conroy's kitchen, as she had her first three-girl orgasm. Once her cum had subsided, Mom and Aunt Pat raised off Emily's nipples, thinking this was over, but Stephanie never raised her head from between Em's outspread legs. Pat and Anne looked at one another, smiled, then started working on Emily's tits once more.

Em could barely stand it. She was exhausted from cumming once - not to mention twice earlier - now she was expected to cum again? She wanted to get down off the table now, but she was moaning too much to form any words. The throb in her clit was almost too much as Stephanie sucked it in and out of her mouth as if it was a little cock. Her mom and Aunt Anne sucked, bit and mauled her aching tits until she was sure she wouldn't be able to wear a bra or shirt, her nipples would be so sore. Worst of all, since the sensations were SO intense - almost to the point of pain - it took longer this time to get close to orgasm.

Just as Emily was starting to assimilate the near-pain into pleasure, Stephanie pulled her mouth off and said, rather breathlessly, "Boys, you've been very good, so why don't you each pick a girl-hole and shove your cock into it?"

Now, Steph knew Uncle Eddie had had a vasectomy shortly after Emily was born. Aunt Pat said she only wanted one child, and that was the most effective way she knew of to ensure that. Reg and Dad, on the other hand, needed protection, and Reg rushed out of the room and returned almost seconds later with two condoms.

Everybody ready to go, the guys all took positions behind a lady and started probing. Dad had immediately gone over to Aunt Pat, Reggie wanted some more of his mom, and as she had hoped, Steph was going to get some of that big-headed beast Uncle Eddie was sporting.

Well, it didn't take long before everybody was moaning and yelling and writhing around. Emily was finally assimilating the sensations this second build-up was creating, Dad was getting to feel what Aunt Pat's pussy felt like around his cock, Reg was getting to fuck his mother again, and Steph received the fucking of a lifetime.

It felt like she imagined a tennis ball would feel like sliding in and out of her cunt. Uncle Eddie knew how to use that enormous monster, that was for sure. Steph wondered if Emily or her mom had ever taken this humongous thing in their asses. Now, that would be fucking amazing.

Well, to nobody's surprise, Emily was first to cum. The pain and sensitivity from the aftermath of her first cum finally developed into pleasure and quickly pushed the girl over the edge of orgasm again. Aunt Pat and Steve came next, her brother-in-law's big cock spurting its second load of the day into her hot, squishy pussy. Reggie came inside his mom next, who screamed out her cum after feeling the first twitch of her son's dick pulsing in her swallowing cunt.

Last was Stephanie and Uncle Eddie. After Emily's second cum, Steph removed her mouth from her cousin's sloppy pussy and concentrated on the wonderful sensations that ripped through her, caused by her uncle's obscene cock. Eventually, Uncle Eddie lifted Stephanie off the floor, still impaled on his fucking shaft, and walked over to a chair and sat down. Stephanie yelled when Uncle Eddie's ass hit the chair, because the bump caused more of that fucking big stick to bury itself deeper into her clasping cunt.

Steph adjusted her legs once she'd grown accustomed to the position they were now in and started taking control of the fucking herself. She ground her pussy down onto the invader inside her and swiveled her hips around in circles, causing the most delicious sensations in her belly. It felt like the head of Uncle Eddie's cock was somwhere above her bellybutton inside, it was buried so deep. She took his balls in her hands and stroked and diddled them while she rode, and was treated to moans of pleasure from her fuck-companion.

That is what her mind called him at this point: not her uncle, just a fuck-toy. His only reason to be, in her fevered mind, was to give her a mind-altering, pussy-screaming orgasm. If he came, too, fine. It wasn't a necessity, though.

Uncle Eddie started to moan louder, Steph felt his balls tighten, and she knew he was on the verge of cumming. She simply continued her treatment of his balls, and the gyrating movement of her pussy on his cock, until she felt it start to pump.

Boy, even after having cum once already this morning, Uncle Eddie had a lot of jizz to give her. Stephanie felt his cock spurt strongly into her pussy, then felt it oozing out around his shaft. Steph hadn't cum yet, and felt a little left out, even though she'd just received the fucking of her life.

Stephanie's dilemma was solved by Emily, who had been released from her position on the kitchen table so she could watch her father fuck his niece. Em got down off the table, knelt between the legs of both her dad and Stephanie, and started to lap up the juices that soaked both of them. Emily licked up and down her dad's cock and balls, and then around the sucking pussy it was embedded in.

Stephanie began to quickly build to an orgasm while Emily serviced her, licking up the boy and girl cum between her legs. Emily latched onto Steph's clit once she'd decided everybody was clean enough, and the combination of the mouth on her cunt and the cock still stretching her pussy, with its head *really* stretching her insides, was enough to push her off the cliff of cum.

Steph screamed. She thrashed around so much that Uncle Eddie's rapidly deflating dick popped out, causing another flood of combined juices to pour out of her pussy. Emily locked her mouth onto Stephanie's pussy and drank down everything she could get. She was addicted to the combined taste of her father and her cousin. She followed Stephanie's hips wherever they went, and kept her tongue going on the spasming lips of her cousin's cunt.

After a while, Stephanie finally came down from her orgasm, collapsed back onto Uncle Eddie's body, and let out a long, heartfelt sigh. Uncle Eddie reached around and placed a hand on her tummy to steady and cuddle her a little, then jumped a little as he felt Emily begin to clean up his cock.

Once Em had lapped up all the cum and pussy juice from her father's dick and balls, she got up, giving Stephanie's pussy a kiss on the way, and stretched.

"My god! This was heavenly! I hope there's more." Emily cradled a breast, flicked at the nipple and winced a little. "But maybe later. It looks like I've had enough for now. I need a shower."

From Uncle Eddie's lap, Stephanie said, in a totally blissed-out voice, "You want some company?"

Emily smiled. "Oh, absolutely, Mistress."

Steph stretched, then got off Uncle Eddie's lap, stretched again, and said to the room: "You guys are all on your own hooks for a while. I'm going out in a little bit. After Em and I have had a shower. Do whatever you want. I don't care."

Stephanie then reached for Emily's hand and led her to the upstairs shower.

Once in the shower, Em turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. While Steph lounged against the far wall of the stall, Emily soaked her hair and luxuriated in the warm water. Before she started to soap herself though, she asked Stephanie, "You want a little help?"

It took a moment before Steph breathed, "Yeah."

Emily stepped to her cousin, took her in her arms and kissed her. While in the embrace, she turned Stephanie around until Steph's hair was wet, too. Before long, both girls were standing under the shower stream, the water adding a sleek slickness to everything they did. Emily loved the feel of Stephanie's soft breasts pressing into her own, and she reached down to cup each of Steph's perfect butt cheeks and pull her pussy mound as tightly into hers as possible.

Stephanie, meanwhile, was letting her wet hands roam all over her cousin's damp skin. She loved the silkiness of it, and hoped to be able to kiss every inch of it. Soon. Emily's lips were much softer than any of the boys she'd kissed, more sensual. The fact that this was her cousin didn't really even matter. It just added a little extra fuel to the flame. This was simply a fucking gorgeous woman that she loved.

Eventually, Emily broke the kiss, eliciting a whimper from Steph. She felt the water starting to cool a little, and figured they'd better get showered before there was no hot water left. Em shampooed Stephanie's hair, massaging her scalp the way she liked to have it done, then once her hair was finished, conditioned, and the works, she lathered up her hands.

Stephanie saw this and said, "There are poofs and washcloths and that kind of thing, if you'd rather..."

Emily replied sultrily, "I want to feel your skin beneath my bare hands, if you don't mind, Mistress."

Steph smiled. "Be my guest."

Emily started at Stephanie's face, rubbing at the hairline, then down around the backs of her ears, back to the back of her neck. Stephanie stretched into the neck rub like a cat, then straightened when the hands moved back to the front.

Em next rubbed her thumbs across her cousin's forehead, stretching the skin a little before placing her fingers at Steph's temples and rubbing in slow circles. Steph moaned a little at this. It felt too good.

From there, Em placed her thumbs between Steph's eyebrows and followed the sides of her nose around the outside of and under her cheekbones, along her jaw and to the indentation of her jaw just under her ears. She then massaged the muscles on either side of Steph's neck, down to her shoulders, where she took a minute to really dig in. Stephanie gasped as Emily's fingers bit deep into muscle she didn't even know was that tight.

Em decided she needed to hurry a little, the water was starting to cool quite a bit, and she hoped not to have to take *her* shower with ice water. "Sorry, Mistress. I need to speed things up a bit. Forgive me." Emily ran her hands over Stephanie's back and shoulders, down her arms, regretfully quickly over Steph's perfect breasts, then down her belly, into Steph's pussy, back to her little ass pucker, then down each leg, and she was done.

By now, the water was pretty cold, and Em unfortunately nearly froze getting cleaned up. Stephanie enjoyed the spectacle the chilly water made of Em's nipples, though. Em gasped at the contrast when Steph locked her lips over one of those stiff, frozen nips while she was rinsing off.

Spending no extra time under the water, Em turned off the water as soon as she could, then pulled back the shower curtain. There, sitting on the toilet, cock in hand, was Reggie. Apparently he'd been watching the ladies shower.

Stephanie saw him there and saucily asked, "Good show?"

Reg replied, "Oh, fuck. You have no idea."

While Emily put an arm around Steph's waist and posed for her cousin, Steph said, pointing at her brother's cock, "Be sure you save a little of that. I may want to play later." With that, she grabbed a towel, handed it to Em, took another and started to wrap herself in it. Steph was starting to realize that one of the things she liked to do with Reggie was tease. She knew she'd let him get off, but knew also that what he now wanted, maybe had been wanting for some time, was to fuck her and get sucked off by her. Steph was enjoying playing the coquette with him, though, now that he no longer had to peek through partially open doors anymore.

Grabbing another towel for her hair, Stephanie stepped from the shower, kissed her brother on the forehead, and trotted out of the bathroom, followed by Em, who simply shrugged as she passed Reg.

In Stephanie's room, the girls again sat on the bed, this time drying their hair. Steph said, "Too bad the water got too cold. That massage you started on my face was heavenly."

Em sighed. "Yeah. My mom likes a long, slow massage in the shower, too. I've gotten really good at it.

"Want me to comb out your hair?"

"Sure."

Stephanie turned her back to her cousin, who reached to Steph's nightstand and picked up a comb, and started running it through the damp hair. Emily loved Stephanie's hair, and hoped to get hers to grow out a little. She loved hair that fell past the shoulders. On girls or guys. Em thought one of the most sensual non-sexual things a person could to someone else was to slowly comb or brush their hair.

When Emily was finished with her hair, Steph squeezed the extra water out with her towel and said, "Turn around. I'll do you."

Em saucily replied, "I sure hope so."

Steph gave her cousin the same treatment she'd received with the comb, even though Emily's hair was shorter than her own. She tried to make it as erotic an experience as Emily had done for her.

When Steph finished Em's hair, she put down the comb and reached up to her cousin's shoulders. Once there she started to dig in to the muscles just as Em had done in the shower to her. Emily gasped then purred at the attention. From her shoulders, Stephanie reached around and down, cupping each of Emily's gorgeous breasts in her hands.

Em gasped, "Easy, Mistress. The nipples are still really sore."

At that, an evil grin twisted Stephanie's face - unseen by Emily - and she grabbed each globe of tit flesh and squeezed hard. She had also worked her fingers around so that while she squeezed, she could just pinch her cousin's poor, overworked nipples between her fingers. The breath caught in Emily's throat at this, and an enormous moan escaped her lips.

"Apparently they aren't *that* sore." Steph continued mauling Emily's breasts for a few more minutes, then hopped up from the bed. Em whined in protest. Steph replied, "C'mon. Let's go out. I wasn't able to go out last night... Granted, what happened was worth it... But I need to get the hell out of this house."

Emily hesitated. "Uh, but... Um, my clothes are all next door."

Stephanie laughed. "You can wear some of my stuff. I'm sure we're both pretty close in size."

Steph went to the closet and rummaged around a little, then over to her dresser and got some things out of a couple of drawers, then started separating.

"Here. This is yours..." She handed Emily some knee socks, a pair of cotton thong panties, a short plaid skirt, and a lightweight sweater.

Emily looked at it and noticed something missing. "Uh, Mistress, I think you forgot a bra..."

Steph waved it off. "You don't need one. Those tits of yours are perfect. Fortunately we're both young enough that they haven't started their way toward our bellybuttons yet. If you haven't noticed, I didn't get one out for me, either. Let's be naughty together."

A little reluctant to go out in public braless, but willing to do it if Stephanie was going to, Emily started getting dressed. Of course, if Stephanie had ordered her, as her mistress, to go braless before she'd handed her the clothes, she'd never have questioned it.

Once dressed, the girls grabbed shoes from the closet, then stood together in front of the mirror on Steph's closet door.

Emily said, "We look just like nice little schoolgirls."

Stephanie added, "Not *nice* little schoolgirls. Schoolgirls, yes. Nice? You tell me.

"Lift up your skirt."

Emily grabbed the hem of her short skirt and pulled it to her waist, exposing her white panties.

"Now pull the crotch aside. Show me your pussy."

Em reached down and pulled the material away from her hot cunt.

Stephanie's eyes sparkled when she asked, "Now is that the type of thing a nice little girl would do?"

Emily's breathing started to get heavier. "No, Mistress. It's the type of thing a slutty little girl would do."

"That's right." Stephanie smiled. "Now, cover up that cunt and let's go."

Emily pulled her panty crotch back into place and dropped her skirt, then followed Steph downstairs.

Reggie was still sitting in the bathroom, his cock now deflated, his mind obviously spinning as to what the hell was happening. Emily saw him there, and stepped into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?"

"I dunno."

Em went down on one knee. "It's okay. My mom and dad and I do this Domme/sub thing, too. I pull the same thing on my dad, teasing him all to hell and not letting him get off. You'll get used to it. You might even start to enjoy it. Just remember, Steph said for you to save some for later." At that, she took Reggie's cock and plunged her mouth over the flaccid tip. She sucked on the soft member, enjoying the spongy feel and the fact she could suck it all down to the root, and really loving the moan of pleasure from her cousin. Just as she felt him starting to close off her throat as he stiffened, she bounced to her feet, leaving his cock to twitch in the breeze. "See you later."

A grunt of protest forced out of Reggie's throat, then he asked, "Where you guys going?"

Em shrugged, "I don't know. Probably the mall."

"Can I come, too?"

"I don't know. I doubt it. I think your sister wants to have a little girl time."

"Shit."

Emily shrugged again. "Yeah, but that's life. See you later."

When she got downstairs, the parents had adjourned to the living room, where they all still sat around nude. Mom and Aunt Pat absently fondled each other's pussy while they watched TV. Uncle Eddie had gone down on Dad's cock again, and Dad was just soaking. Eddie appeared to just be savoring the feeling of having a cock in his mouth, not really doing anything but holding it there. One hand covered Steve's balls, the other fingered his own stiffness.

Stephanie was leaning on the kitchen doorway, watching the scene in front of her. When Emily joined her, she asked, "What have I become? What has become of this family?" It was not really a question of regret, just curiosity.

Em shook her head. "You've simply become what you always had it in you to be. What has happened to the family is that they've become a little - or a lot - freer. The only bad thing is that it has to be secret. I never thought my dad would suck cock. Now look at him. My mom has mentioned Uncle Len before. She wouldn't tell me anything much."

"Yeah, a lot of this seems to come down to Uncle Len. One of these days, we've got to find out what that's all about.

"Come on, let's go."

Stephanie shouted out to their parents, "Em and I are going out. Probably to the mall. We'll be back later."

Uncle Eddie raised a hand in acknowledgement, as did the girls' mothers. Dad mumbled, "Have a good time."

Emily ran home for a purse, then joined Steph, who had her dad's car.

On the way to the mall, Stephanie asked Em, "So, you've been doing this Dom/sub thing for a little while... is it a constant thing?"

"You mean do we have sex all the time? No. At first it was frantic. We couldn't get enough of the new situation. For almost a month, we did practically nothing but the 'scene' thing. I'd come home and there they'd both be, naked and waiting on their knees in the middle of the floor. It was great, but after a while it got to be intimidating, too. I mean, how can you think of something new and interesting day after day after day?"

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers