Stephanie's Back Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

The cool Aqualube gushing into her ass sent shivers of delight through Stephanie's body. The finger that followed it and spread the lubricant around evenly felt even better. She even enjoyed the touch of Roger's hands as he covered the whole area around her rosebud.

Once Stephanie was ready, he coated his cock with the Aqualube. The condom was already lubricated but he believed he would need more. "Better some extra than not enough," he always said. Roger held his rigid cock with one hand and left the other hand resting affectionately on top of Stephanie's buttock.

"Okay, Honey, reach back and hold yourself open like you did before." When she complied, Roger pressed his cock against the small hole she was creating and moved it up and down to spread the lube even better. The fingers of his other hand were ready to clear away any obstacle or anything that might get caught in the wrong place.

Stephanie quivered with anticipation as she felt the tip of Roger's cock against her virginal ass. She expected that losing this cherry would be a lot more fun for her than she had when her hymen was broken. Her memories of that evening were strictly painful ones, but this night was, so far at least, a high point of her young life.

"Oh!" she blurted out as the head of his cock wedged into her ass. There was a sudden rush of pain, but not at all serious, and it immediately evolved into pleasure. "Oh, Daddy," she sighed as she felt his finger moving around inside her, making sure that everything was as it should have been.

"Did that hurt? Should I keep going?"

"It hurt just a little at first, like you said it would, but now it feels good. Really good. I like it. Please don't stop."

"I won't." Everything was going as it should have and Roger pushed forward, driving almost another inch of his cock into Stephanie's ass.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels wonderful. I've never felt anything like it." She spread her ass open a little more, wanting more of the cock that already felt so great.

Roger smiled because it felt so good to him too. After wiping the excess lubricant off his fingers, he set aside the damp washcloth and placed his hands on Stephanie's beautiful, plump ass. Her skin was smooth and creamy a delight to touch and lovely to look at. Slowly, he thrust another inch of his cock into her.

"Oooo," she moaned as wave after ecstatic wave radiated from the stretched opening and flooded her body. A different kind of pleasure coursed through her from where her rear channel was being delightfully crammed so full by Roger's cock. With the amount of penetration already accomplished, she no longer needed to hold her cheeks apart so Stephanie put her hands on the bed to help keep herself upright. Her whole upper body was already squirming from the joy she was feeling and, when another inch of Roger's hard cock drove into her, both kinds of pleasure were multiplied in their intensity.

The fucking was almost as good for Roger, maybe even better. He was slowly working his cock into what may have been the tightest place it had ever been, and pleasure was throbbing through his body too. Besides how good it felt physically, he was also extremely happy to know what a great time he was giving to his beautiful young partner. Roger continued the short thrusts, pacing them and giving Stephanie time to adjust, and fully enjoy the presence of his cock, until it was buried in her all the way to his pubic hairs. Smiling at the movements of her body in front of him and at her moans and whimpers of ecstasy, he began easing his cock out of her ass, preparatory to what he wanted to be a long period of slow, deep fucking,

Stephanie felt the big, hard giver of pleasure being withdrawn from her ass and she braced herself to be impaled again. When she felt Roger's cock surging back into her, the incredible feeling, this time with no pain at all, flooded her body again. Involuntarily, she fucked back to meet him, so eager was she to experience it anew. As the hard shaft spread open her ass and burrowed back into her rear love channel, the waves of bliss that radiated from its path and saturated her body were even stronger than they had been the first time. Her hips started swiveling, thrusting her knees into the mattress, and the additional movements added to her mounting level of ecstasy.

Over and over, Roger plunged his cock into Stephanie's ass while she thrust back to meet him. The Aqualube had completely liquefied and, although she was just as tight as ever, there was no friction at all. Her ass and the snug channel he was filling squeezed the entire length of his cock and his pleasure mounted just as hers did. Being sucked off in the shower had taken the edge off his horniness and he knew he would be able to continue until she was ready to cum.

For a long time, the slow fucking went on and every thrust into Stephanie's ass felt better than the one before. She could feel herself building toward a climax, and she knew it would be a good one, but there was something missing. As wonderful as his cock felt to her, stretching her ass and completely filling her love channel, there was hardly any stimulation of her clit, which would need to cum. Because of the frenetic movements of her body, she had to keep both hands on the bed to keep from falling over.

"I need to cum, Daddy. Please help me cum."

"Okay, Honey. I'm pretty close myself."

For leverage, he moved one hand around until it was pressing against the front of her hip. The other was cupped over her pussy, his fingers caressing her lips and the thumb massaging her clit. While he played with Stephanie's pussy, Roger increased the speed of his strokes into her ass. She fucked back to meet him, matching the increased pace.

"Oh! Oh!" Stephanie whimpered as the faster strokes of Roger's cock into her ass and his hand massaging her pussy combined to drive her level of ecstasy higher than she would have believed possible. "Oh! Oh!" in time with the strong thrusts of his cock deep into her ass, so deep that his pubic hair tickled the inside of her cheeks.

Suddenly, a great wave of incredible pleasure, as intense as any she had ever felt, inundated her whole body. "Yes! Yes!" Stephanie cried out joyously, knowing she was cumming. "Yes!" Her shoulders tossed up and down and her hips jerked and swiveled in front of the man who continued ramming his cock into her.

"Ah! Ah!" Stephanie howled in delight as her climax continued. Roger held her tightly with one hand while the other massaged her pussy. He drove his cock in and out of her ass, as fast as he could, and would continue until they had both climaxed. "Ah!" she cried out a final time as all her muscles seemed to spasm at the same time, before she lost control of them and became completely limp.

After her orgasm, Stephanie fell slowly forward and Roger stayed with her. As she lay flat on her belly, he continued to pound his cock into her ass until an incredible gusher of pleasure welled up to flood his body, concentrating on his groin. He groaned as he climaxed, pumping spurts of semen into his condom. When he was through cumming, he sprawled on top of Stephanie, his cock embedded deeply in her ass.

For a long time she lay flat on her belly and he lay above her, supporting his weight on his knees and forearms. They were both completely satisfied with what they had done and were content to lie quietly while his cock softened in her ass. Finally, Stephanie spoke.

"That was absolutely the greatest, Daddy. I can hardly wait until my next period so we can do it again."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Roger and Stephanie did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

This is a sequel to "Stephanie's Eighteenth Birthday". For background on some of references you might want to read that story.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12