Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 09

Story Info
Slavegirl is degraded at a party.
7.2k words
4.07
138.8k
47
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Pretty in Pink'

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: MF, lezdom, group, blowjob, anal, exhibitionism, humiliation, w/s, abdl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The party was getting into full swing.

Around twenty five guests filled the majestic upper floor function room and everyone was having a great time. Many of them had come with a partner and they stood in various circles or reclined on one of the several Georgian period sofas in the center of the room, chatting sociably and quaffing their drinks from crystal glasses. All of them donned venetian masks with their black tie attire, disguising their true identities despite quite a few of them having known each other for years. For most, this wasn't their first trip to the mansion on the hill. The guests knew how lucky they were to be invited into the inner circle and the private parties only came around once every six months. They intended to make the most of it.

Only two people in the room were without masks. One was Madame Snyde herself, beautified and dressed in an eye-catching red ball gown. As the host, everyone showered her in thanks and well wishes as she glided around the room, soaking up their admiration with a glass of wine in hand. The other was Nina. The gorgeous slavegirl was stationed at the mini bar in the corner of the room, serving drinks and occasionally carrying a tray of them out to make sure no one ever had an empty glass.

Not only was Nina without a mask, she was also without much clothing at all, instead carrying out her duties in only a black garter belt, classic sheer stockings and a pair of shiny red pumps. She looked incredible and she didn't need the leers of every man in the room for her to know it. But stare at her they did and even some of the women did too, with many of them gathering near the bar to get a close up view of her heavy breasts, bare and swaying above the polished wood. Her deep brown hair was tied up, leaving her caramel shoulders uncovered and her long dark eyelashes fluttered at each partygoer as they told her what they wanted, most making no effort to unglue their eyes from her chest.

Whenever Nina left the confines of the bar to ferry drinks around the room, conversation stalled as everyone turned to watch her and her shamelessly exposed pussy and ass, round and bulbous and utterly tempting. Nina didn't mind. In fact, she fully embraced every moment, feeling the eyes on her naked body and the genuine sense of excitement rising in her pelvis as she was regarded as a piece of meat on display for their entertainment. She never wanted it to end.

The only person in the room who made Nina uncomfortable was the tall man in the gray cape. He had attended these parties before and something about his presence always seemed to unnerve her. His glassy eyes bore into her from under his elaborate devil mask as he leaned on the bar and demanded a whiskey, sending a cold shiver down her spine.

As the alcohol settled in and stirred the room to a loud buzz, Prunella Snyde decided it was time to begin the evening's entertainment. Tapping a long blood red fingernail to her glass, the conversation fell to a hushed murmur and the sea of masks turned their attention to her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, friends of old and new, thank you so much for coming to this season's bi-annual Party on the Hill!"

The guests applauded and raised their glasses to her.

"Thank you, thank you. It's so good to have you all here and I'm particularly looking forward to getting to know our newbies. However, that will have to wait until later. As many of you know, I have added a new member to my harem and tonight, you get to meet her...NINA!" Snyde clicked her fingers. "...Bring in the new slut!"

Nina leaped to attention and disappeared out of a door at the back of the room. The murmur rose up again in the room as anticipation gripped the revelers. This was what they were really here to see. A number of blue lights emerged above the rows of heads as some of them held up cell phone cameras. One chubby man shuffled to the front of the crowd with a state-of-the-art video camera, prepared to record the show in high definition. Finally, Nina returned, striding proudly forward and holding a leash in her hand. The crowd "oohed" and "aahed" at the sight.

The woman on the end of the leash followed behind Nina, walking a lot less proudly and obviously intimidated by the amount of people in the room. The young red-haired woman was dressed in a babyish satin pink skirt and matching ballet top, contrasting completely with the rest of the sophisticated apparel of everyone around her. The dress hugged her body and puffed out around her waist in ruffles of white lace. They admired her bare white legs. Her feet were clad in a pair of white cotton ankle socks that frilled over the tops of a pair of matching pink pumps, mixing provocative sexual appeal with her otherwise girlish outfit. Her hair too had been adorned with fuchsia ribbons, holding her hair in two burgundy bunches. The crowd gazed at her exquisite youthful beauty as they parted to let the women through and the man with the camcorder followed them with his lens.

There's so MANY of them...

As they reached the middle of the room, Nina undid the collar around Stephanie's neck and retreated to the Madame's side, standing with her hands behind her back to await any further orders. Snyde raised a hand to her new recruit.

"Everyone, meet Stephanie. Doesn't she look cute?"

The party agreed with loud approval, circling the woman and straining to get a good view.

"So sweet in her little skirt! Go on, give us a turn. Show everyone how pretty you are."

Stephanie gulped, the expressionless masks surrounding her like ghosts. Slowly, she turned around, feeling acutely self-conscious. The strangers watched her every move.

"What does everyone think?" Snyde asked the mob. "Do you like her little outfit?"

"No!" a male voice shouted from near the back, already a little tipsy. "Show us your tits!"

A mutter of agreement rose up, nervous and excited.

"Ok, ok!" the Madame smiled. "After all, I wouldn't be a very good host if I didn't give you what you wanted. Stephanie, take off the top."

The girl pulled the bottom of her top up, stretching it over her head and discarding it onto the floor, leaving Stephanie standing half naked in front of the room. As they had suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra, treating them to the first glimpse of her soft milky breasts. At her mistress's command, she again turned in a circle so that everyone could see her.

"Awww!" cried out one of the women in mock sympathy. "She has such little boobies!"

Stephanie blushed and the crowd burst into laughter.

"Ha! There's barely anything there!" the woman's husband exclaimed. "Does she wear a training bra?!"

More loud guffaws rang out as Stephanie was subjected to a string of derisive comments about her lack of big curves. Back when she was at high school, she had been on the other side of this very same situation, leading a mob of people to bully the unpopular girls in her class and mocking their looks from the sidelines. She never thought she would one day end up like them.

"Oh, I do hate to have my guests feel let down," Snyde said sarcastically. "Stephanie, how dare you disappoint them!...Why don't you apologize for having such tiny little titties?"

"I'm sorry for having such tiny little titties," she said meekly, her face contorting in dismay.

"Louder!"

"I'm sorry for having such tiny little titties!"

"They can't hear you in the back!"

"I'M SORRY FOR HAVING SUCH TINY LITTLE TITTIES!!!"

Again the room erupted with laughter. All of the guests were lapping up the woman's humiliation and seemed eager to keep cranking up the heat. Still, no one was more eager than Snyde herself.


"Yes, as well you should be. Nina! Come forward and show the room what a real woman's tits look like."

The exotic babe stepped into the center ring and pushed up her already fulsome breasts, eliciting a cheer. Snyde took Stephanie by the arm and stood her next to the more experienced slavegirl, then walked behind Nina and reached up underneath her breasts, groping them softly.

"You see? This is what a pair of tits looks like. Big and bouncy and ready to fuck a hard prick." Snyde pressed Nina's globes together, demonstrating how that debauched activity might look. Then she let them drop and stepped behind Stephanie, again reaching up and pawing the goods.

"But these...I mean, what are these even meant to be?..." the domme pinched both of Stephanie's nipples hard and tugged them, making their owner squirm. "...these are pathetic!" She slapped them roughly before taking a step back. "Worship Nina's breasts. Show them how much you wish you were half the woman she is."

The redhead turned to her counterpart and cupped the heavy mounds of flesh, using her hands to knead and caress them. Nina was clearly enjoying this development and Stephanie could have sworn the girl's eyes flashed at her with smug contentment. Trying not to think about it too much, she leaned down, kissing the skin as she knew she must, pressing her mouth around the soft curves and circling the dark areola with her tongue. She switched from one side to the other, smothering herself in the valley of her bosom. The sapphic display geared the crowd up even more and they moved in closer, like sharks smelling blood.

"Take off the skirt!" cried out a voice from somewhere in the room.

Snyde shrugged, happy with their enthusiasm, and separated the women. "Do it."

The skirt came down. This time, she had at least been allowed to maintain a sliver of modesty by wearing a pair of panties. Unfortunately, like the dress, they were as equally pink and prissy, laced with frills and tight fitting enough to ride up the crevasses they were designed to hide. A tiny bow above her crotch rounded off the look.

"Oooh!" one of the women snickered. "What pretty panties she's wearing! But does the carpet match the drapes?"

"I shouldn't think so. She's completely hairless down there." replied Snyde.

"Show us!" screamed a voice.

"Yeah, show us!" came another.

Any chance she'll let me off this time?...

The Madame dipped a finger at Stephanie's crotch, ordering her to lower them just a few inches so that she could prove her point. They fell to her creamy thighs and, sure enough, the guests were provided a perfect view of a gleaming bald cunt. Camera lights flashed as a few of the people captured the girl's nudity on their phones. The ordeal was beginning to arouse Stephanie against her will. She wanted to resist but she knew better by now. Nothing could stop her body from giving itself to an experience like this, especially not one of such intense public disgrace. She wondered if the dozens of eyes glaring at her pussy would be able to notice its excitement.

"I think everyone can see that you're not such a goody two shoes," said Snyde. "You're really a very bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, miss," Stephanie replied.

"And what do bad girls like to do?"

"...Get fucked, miss?"

"Indeed they do! And where do bad girls like you like to get fucked?"

"...erm...In...In the ass, miss."

"You hear that everyone? She likes to get fucked in the arse!" Snyde beamed, encouraging more whoops from her friends. "You've been doing a lot of that recently, haven't you?"

"Yes, miss."

"But, my! I don't think everyone has seen your ass yet! Why don't you go and show each of my guests your tight little butthole, one by one? Ask them if they've seen it. Because they really should!"

"Yes, mistress."

Taking a deep breath, Stephanie approached a nearby group of people who were all clearly very amused at the performance. She turned, bending over and reaching back to spread her cheeks wide apart, revealing her winking anus. Looking over her shoulder, she posed the question with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Have you seen my tight little butthole?" she asked them.

The guests laughed, nodding to confirm that, yes, they certainly have. Stephanie then moved to the next group of people and the next, spreading her ass and asking the same humiliating question only to receive laughter and derision every time. Some of the guests made sneering responses, commenting that it "isn't that tight" or suggesting they loosen it up for her. One woman was sent into such a fit of giggles by the girl's routine that she almost spat out her drink. Stephanie ended up giving everyone in the crowd a firsthand inspection of her asshole until Snyde finally let her return to the middle of the room.

"Now kneel before my dear friends," her mistress commanded. "That's it...and on all fours. Lift those hips."

The lady in red glared down at her bowing subject. As the girl felt the soft fibers of the Persian rug sink between her fingers, she didn't see the woman point a remote control towards the back of the room where a wardrobe folded back to reveal a huge widescreen TV.

"I'm not sure my guests believe you yet, so it's probably best I show them what a dirty girl you are."

The audience didn't need any more baiting but they whooped cheerfully at the suggestion. Suddenly, a woman's voice could be heard crying out above the noise.

'I want you to fill me with black cock!'

Stephanie recognized the voice but it took a few seconds to realize who it belonged to. From the floor, she couldn't see much beyond the people immediately in front of her, who were now turning to see what was happening on the screen.

"Make some room, people. Let her see," Snyde called out to them. The sea parted and even before the TV came into focus, Stephanie knew what everyone else could see...herself, naked and sandwiched between two muscular black men. Her face reddened as the guests watched the homemade tape, clearly amused by the sight of the young woman on screen moaning like a whore.

"Now we know what she likes!" the mistress said, turning a sneer to Stephanie. "Does that turn you on? I want you to show us...Keep watching the screen. Stick a hand between your legs and start wanking. That's it! Get yourself off to your own porno."

It was an exquisitely embarrassing situation. Stephanie obediently parted her lips and began to tickle her twat, masturbating publically as her time with Tyrone and his gang played out in front of her. The partygoers were now split between two erotic displays: watching the woman pleasure herself on the floor or watching her getting double-stuffed on the flatscreen. By the time third man entered the frame and positioned himself in front of her face, the guests were feeling hot and playful themselves.

Several of the couples had begun to kiss and pet each other. One woman was openly stroking her man's rod beneath his trousers, loosening him up for some fun.

Madame Snyde took a sip from her glass and then nodded to her expert slave. "Nina, go and choose a willing participant and show them how you work that luscious whore mouth of yours."

The brunette went into action, moving seductively around the circle as the guests either implored her to give them her attention or timidly giggled, not wanting to be the first to get involved in the frolics. Nina stopped at one of the sofas, where a man sat confidently, his legs spread apart. She tested him, stroking his thighs and he nodded, encouraging her to continue. Having found her first lucky contestant, she sank to her knees and hurriedly unzipped his pants, pulling out an already thickening cock. Without hesitation, she gave it a long lick from base to tip and then consumed it in one, rapidly working it up to full attention with her warm mouth. The other men watched enviously but enjoyed the sight none the less.

On the floor, Stephanie was still frigging her clit and her engorged pussy lips were glistening. Her mistress had reminded her that there was to be no orgasm. Instead, she groaned in frustration, her fingers plunging deeper inside her while the sounds of her loud grunts continued to blast from the TV speakers. The video went on recounting her disgraceful time as Tyrone's prostitute.

'Jizz in my mouth!!'

She wished the ground would swallow her up as the audience erupted in applause as the video recounted her disgrace, each man pumping his seed into her simultaneously.

"That's enough, slut. Come here," the mistress said sharply. Breathless and horny, Stephanie felt her hair being pulled by her mistress's cruel hand and crawled towards a couch, where Snyde had found a man in a bird-like mask, his long crooked beak almost hiding the wide grin beneath. She took him more tenderly by the hand and guided him to his feet. "Here. This gentleman is a good friend. I don't expect him to be disappointed."

Stephanie fidgeted, her eyes darting to the grandfather clock. She hadn't been to the bathroom in four hours and the weight of her bladder was making her feel uncomfortable. In the past week, Madame Snyde had invented a new rule, restricting Stephanie's bathroom breaks to only four times a day: 10 AM, 1.30 AM, 5 PM and 9 PM. Anything other than these times was off limits without special dispensation. Now that it was approaching 9 o'clock, she wanted to make sure she didn't get embedded in an uncomfortable situation, especially in front of so many people. She decided she may as well try to seize a moment of respite before her next act.

"I promise I won't disappoint, miss, but may I please go to the bathroom first?" she asked, nervously.

Snyde looked up at the clock too. "It's only 8.45. Why would I allow such a thing?"

"I really need to go, my queen. And if you would be so generous as to let me, it would help me to...perform...to the best of my abilities."

"The answer is no! Now get over here and put your mouth to good use and only then will I consider letting you take a break."

Knowing she had to bite the bullet and try to ignore her personal needs, Stephanie quickly positioned herself in front of him on her knees, fumbling for his belt buckle. Eager to begin, he helped her loosen his pants until they dropped to his ankles, unleashing a large cock that needed no preparation. His 8 inches were already rock hard and Stephanie clasped it in her hand, looking up at him with her stunning blue eyes.

"Please may I suck on your lollipop, sir?" she asked, putting on an innocent voice.

"Fuck yeah," the man grunted, gripping one of her bunches in each hand and pressing her face against his groin. Needing no further approval, she opened her mouth and let him thrust inside. Stephanie bobbed her head back and forth, building a steady rhythm and feeling the head of his cock hit the back of her throat whenever he felt like he wanted more.

Meanwhile Nina had moved to the floor, lying on her back as she entertained a man and a woman at the same time. The man she had been sucking off earlier had now moved on top of her, fucking her tits just as Snyde had recommended. As he did, he passionately kissed his partner, a middle aged woman who herself had hiked up her dress and was now boldly straddling Nina's face, feeling the magic of her tongue on her female parts.

Stephanie's recipient was now forcefully fucking her face but before he could blow his load, Snyde gently placed her hand on his shoulder and yanked the slave's head back. A long string of drool hung from her lip as she coughed from the vigor of his assault.