Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 11

Story Info
On the market in more ways than one.
7k words
4.25
112.2k
43
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: lezdom, cunnilingus, humiliation, exhibitionism, spank, orgasm denial, dirty talk, mind control, female orgasm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prunella was extremely happy with Stephanie's new look. She felt the piercings and tattoos "really brought out the sex slave in her". Even so, she was not as contented as the Doctor, who was so grateful that when he returned the girl at the end of the month that he also sent along a huge bouquet of flowers, a gold bracelet and a new gilded-handled riding crop. It was the horsewhip in particular that Snyde had held up with delight. It wasn't every day that her admirers knew how to buy for her.

Stroking her new gift and admiring the flex in its hard leather tongue, she sat astride a chair in her grand living room. It was mid afternoon and as she had nowhere else to be that day, she wore only a full length silk robe. Of course, as always, she kept her hair tied in a neat bun and her face made up perfectly. One could still be glamorous if not going out.

A laptop sat open on a small table next to her. Its built-in camera was on and it framed the room almost as Snyde saw it, in clear high-definition.

"Hang it nicely," Snyde said through her ruby lips.

Stephanie hung her maid outfit on a hanger on her wardrobe. Her mistress wanted to see her new decorations again in all their glory and so the young woman had stripped down until she was fully nude.

"Come here. Present."

The sub knelt on the floor, spread her knees, raised her chin up, pushed her breasts out and clasped her hands behind her head. She was breathing heavily. Not just because she was anticipating another session of sexual service but because for the last six days, she had been kept on the edge of orgasm. Snyde had discovered just how reactive her new clit piercing made her to the electro wand and had put it to the test, always denying her the climax she so craved. After a hundred and forty hours of being taken to the peak only to be refused at the last moment, her body felt constantly sensitive. The slightest touch was sending her into deep throws of desire. But still she waited, given no clue as to whether today would be the day or not.

"Look how lovely your new fat titties are," Snyde giggled. "Two big boobs for one little boob! Shake them for me."

The silicone breasts bounced and wobbled from side to side as Stephanie performed for her mistress. The hoop piercings in her nipples teased her just the tiniest bit but it was more than enough to make each pink teat stand to attention.

"Good. Display."

Resting her hands back on the floor, Stephanie leaned back to expose her pussy. When she was balanced, she used one hand to spread her lips apart, stretching herself as wide as she could. Like her nipples, her clitoris was already hard and alert, lifting the metal ring into the air.

"Owned..." Snyde mused, reading the word emblazoned across her sub's waist. "Indeed you are, now and forever more." The mature blonde held the riding crop out and gently stroked the tip of the leather swat against the piercing.

Stephanie shivered, her eyes closing momentarily, feeling the silent hum of vibrations reverberate through her most sensitive zone and radiate through her entire core. She let out a gasp and her breath quickened.

"That's a good girl. Open as wide as you can. Little sluts like you need to keep their holes open and ready." The riding crop traced a line around the edges of her labia, along the inside of her thighs and back again to her clit. Stephanie's mouth hung open as felt the ripples of ecstasy widen within her.

"Please, Mommy," Stephanie breathed, using the new term Madame Snyde had given her to further deepen her humiliation. "Please let me cum today."

"Oh, such an eager little whore!" Snyde laughed in delight. "Are you feeling just a tad sensitive, hm?"

"Yes, Mommy." Her voice was trembling. The crop was still circling her pussy and she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Such a horny little thing you are. And oh dear! Your pussy is soooo wet."

Stephanie couldn't see from the angle she was positioned in but she could definitely feel it. The dampness between her legs had been there all week, ever since the first session in which the Madame had brought her to the edge, only to send her back to her cleaning duties without release. Beads of coital fluid were seeping onto her fingers and Snyde spent a while admiring the deeper shade of pink she had turned the girl's cunt through constant stimulus.

"I bet you'd do anything to be able to cum right now."

"Mm-hm..." Stephanie's eyelids flickered.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"Oh, I want it so badly, Mommy. I'll do absolutely anything you want...please...please..."

"Tell me what you would do to for me."

"Anything, my queen. I'll worship you. I'll lick your pussy all night long..."

"Oh, you'd do that anyway and you know it," Snyde scoffed, slapping the end of the crop against the metal ring and making her sub jump. "Talk dirty to me. Tell me all the disgusting things a fuck pig like you wants to get herself off."

Stephanie frowned, already shamed by the order. By now, she was used to begging. Used to the degrading position of requesting her own abuse and always knowing she would get it. But today it was no longer an empty request. She couldn't guarantee that she would be given what her body was so desperately hungry for. She needed to convince. She needed to plead.

"I want to finger myself...I want to sink my fingers deep inside my hot wet pussy... Please, mistress...I need to cum...Pleeeease let me cum..."

"No! You're not convincing me. I want to hear the dirtiest fucking things you've ever said. Now BEG for it!"

"Please! I'm so horny...I need to be fucked...I need my fingers inside my dirty wet cunt...I'll do anything...Anything..."

"Try harder," Snyde said, looking at her fingernails with casual disinterest.

Stephanie's heart was pounding. The crop was circling her nipples now, dancing along her body and reminding her that she was just a toy to be played with. "My cunt is so wet...Please let me masturbate for you, Mommy...I'll do it right now if you let me...I'll cum for you...I'll squirt for you...I'll stuff my fingers inside my pussy and frig myself like a filthy whore if you just let me...Please just let me..."

"Better. But keep going and we'll see. What will you do for me?"

"I'll do ANYTHING! Anything you want!...I'll stick my tongue in your beautiful pussy...and I'll lick you until you cum all over my face..."

"Like I said, what else is new?" The crop swatted at the quivering lips again.

"No, please, Mommy!" The sub's desperation was tangible now, the fear of being denied for another night wasn't worth contemplating. "I'll suck on your tits and...I'll eat your asshole...I'll show you what a good slut I can be...Please...PLEASE!..."

"A good little slut? Tell me what else you are."

"I'm a dirty filthy whore...I'm a fuck pig...Your pathetic pussy eating...butt licking...FUCK PIG...yours to use...yours to do whatever you want with..."

Stephanie's body had gone rigid. She was so tense with anticipation and pent up desire that she was shaking. The Madame retracted the crop and stuck one foot out, letting her big toe flick at the engorged clit a few times. Immediately, the redhead spasmed and shook, fighting the urge to give in with everything she had. Her clitoris felt like one giant nerve, connected to every cell of her body, verging on a meltdown. "OOOOooohhhhh...."

"How much do you want to be fucked?" The manicured digit worked its way between the lips and prodded at the slippery pink inner walls. Instinctively, Stephanie's fingers spread herself even wider and pushed against the toe, so frantic was she for relief. Snyde chuckled and withdrew a little, teasingly, making her whine again. "Tell me!"

"I want to be fucked so badly, Mommy...Please fuck my dirty cunt...I want you inside me...I need you to fuck me..."

Snyde's foot pressed forward again, sinking the tip of her big toe back into the girl. It felt slimy and warm and even with that tiny part of her, she could feel her slave's heart pounding through her body. A few short pokes and Stephanie was writhing again.

"I'm a dirty fuck pig...a filthy fucking slut...I'll fuck anything..."

Her hips bucked and Snyde laughed again, removing her toe and dragging out a thin trail of juice along with it. "NO! PLEASE!" Stephanie moaned.

"Don't get carried away. I'm still not convinced you want to cum. Present down."

Stephanie sprang forward and hastily flipped herself over onto her hands and knees. Her legs spread out wide and she pressed her face to the floor, raising her ass up and arching her back deep to give her mistress an unshielded view of her deprived holes. There was no longer any shame in her actions, just pure, unadulterated desperation.

"That's better," the older woman said, using the crop to trace the vulgar words tattooed over each smooth white buttock. "How many cocks have you had in these holes?"

"So many, Mommy...lost count...just so many big hard cocks in my dirty holes...Please let me cum...Pleeease may I, Mommy?..."

"Maybe if you tell me how you want to be fucked." Snyde was enjoying herself and tickled the crop on the metal ring again, making the sub dig her fingers hard into the carpet.

"I want to be fucked like a bitch...mmm...I need to be bent over and made to take a big, fat meat stick in my hot wet twat...Pull my hair...Gag me with cock...oh yeah...I want to have all my holes stuffed with hard dicks..."

"My, my," the Madame tittered, striking the crop firmly against the left cheek. From this angle, Snyde could see how red Stephanie's pussy had become. "You're literally dripping!"

"Yes! I'm wet for you!"

"Hmm. What a dirty girl you are."

"Oh, I AM a dirty girl!...I'm sooo dirty and I need to be fucked soooo bad!...My cunt is aching for cock...I want it everywhere...in my mouth and up my ass...I'm a cum guzzling whore..."

"Up your ass, you say?"

Another strike of the crop sent shivers up Stephanie's curved spine. She was rocking back and forth now, humping an invisible partner. "Oh YES!...I'm an ass whore...A dirty fucking ass slut...I want to be fucked up my fart hole..."

"Oh, how shameful!"

"Please, Mommy! PLEASE! Please fuck me! Please LET ME CUM!"

Breathing heavily herself, Snyde was satisfied with just how far the young woman was going to persuade her. Not that she was anyone near done playing with her toy just yet. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you? Perhaps you need to be spanked."

"Yes, Mommy! I'm such a naughty girl! Please spank me, Mommy! Teach me a lesson!" Stephanie's ass wriggled and pushed out further in offering.

"Hmm...I think I'd prefer to watch you do it. Go on. Spank yourself for me. Spank your little bottom."

The slavegirl propped herself up and looked back with an expression of pained embarrassment. Her face was bright red and Snyde knew she was a broken woman. Despite her unending humiliation, Stephanie proceeded to smack her ass. She wasn't gentle either. Her hand came down hard, knowing just how much punishment would be expected. Over and over she slapped at her naked white buttocks. "I'm a naughty girl! I'm a naughty dirty girl!"

Snyde laughed, watching the redhead demean herself on the floor for her amusement. She let her keep going for some time and delighted as the cheeks gradually turned a dark shade of pink. Without even thinking about it, Snyde had let her own legs spread apart and was fondling herself delicately beneath the silk robe. Warm and wet enough to want more, she decided it was time to have her own gratification. "That's enough. You begged to eat my pussy. Well fucking do it."

The young woman shuffled around as quickly as she could and practically rammed her face between her mistress's thighs, gobbling and lapping at the exposed snatch that was by now all too familiar to her.

"Oh yes..." Snyde breathed, closing her eyes and letting the soft eager tongue dance around her lips. "Oh yes...yes...mmmm....mmmmm....mmmm...."

Stephanie was moaning too. Feeling the heat coming off her owner's crotch reminded of her own needs banging on the door to be let out. How she wished she could just slip her fingers between her legs and, with just a few short thrusts, bring herself off in what could be the most intense orgasm she would ever have. But she couldn't. No matter how much she wanted to, she still had no control over her body. And when Mistress said no playing with herself, that was the final word. Instead, Stephanie lost herself in the musk of the mature domme's beaver, licking and slurping with insatiable hunger.

"Oh yes...Yes...Yes...YES!...YES!...YES!..."

Snyde's long legs wrapped around the girl's head, pulling her in closer, almost smothering her. Her hips bucked and her eyelids fluttered as she threw her head back and let herself enjoy the experience to its fullest.

"Yes! That's it! That's it! Fucking lick me out!...Oh yes!..." The clamping thighs suddenly released and Snyde's hand pushed against Stephanie's bobbing head, sending her backwards. "Watch me finger myself to orgasm."

Sure enough, Stephanie stared ahead with tangible frustration as the Madame masturbated openly in front of her, making sure she could see every knuckle plunging inside her loosened cunt. Her exaggerated moans of pleasure were as loud as they were calculated. Using both hands, one to frig her G-spot and the other to rub on her clit at lightning speed, Snyde went all in. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled back. Then, the only sound was an intense release of air, something like a growl from the back of the domme's throat, before a shudder ran through her and her hands stopped moving. There was a quiet moment of stillness as the mistress breathed out and held herself for a moment. Her orgasm was strong and free flowing, built on a wave of sadistic actions.

"Taste."

Opening her mouth and leaning forward to reach her outstretched hand, Stephanie tasted the tang of her owner's nectar, sucking on the fingers like a little girl being allowed to lick the frosting spoon clean.

"You still want to cum too?"

"Y..yes...pleeeasssse..." came the exasperated response.

"Stand up."

She leaped to her feet, hoping this would be the moment she had longed for. The Madame pulled her towards her and pushed a knee between her legs, forcing her to half-stand half-squat on her thigh. Snyde ran a teasing finger around the areola and over the diamond hard nipples, loving the way she could make the girl's expression change from giddiness to anguish in a split second.

"Put your hands on your tits and play with them."

Stephanie's finger replaced her mistress's as she cupped her bulbous breasts.

"When I say hump, you will be permitted to grind on my leg. But when I say stop, you are to stop immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Hump."

Not wanting to spare any time, the slavegirl began to rub herself on the goddess's smooth tanned thigh, humping her like a horny stripper. She moaned out loud as her pelvis rocked rapidly back and forth.

"Stop."

"OOOOoooooohhhh..." Stephanie whined. She had been given barely any time and yet she felt as though a few more thrusts could have sent her over the edge. Snyde grinned, letting the seconds tick by.

"Hump."

Again, Stephanie began to grind, her hands pressing hard into her tit flesh and her slender hips rolling hard. She felt so degraded being made to perform like this but she craved it from the depths of her soul. She was like an animal in heat, greedy and unabashed.

"Stop."

Another pleading whine. Snyde chuckled and flexed the riding crop, delighting in her new game. Over and over the commands alternated, only ever giving Stephanie a few seconds of pleasure and then denying her climax.

"Hump....Stop....Hump....Stop...."

Ultimately, it was only making things worse for Stephanie, ramping up her desperation to another level. The Madame's leg was already smeared with juice and it began to run down the sides of her thigh. Still, Snyde was determined not to let her go too far. It was just too fun to end things now. Of course there were still so many ways to play the teasing game.

"Enough," the domme commanded. "Get off me and turn around."

The girl reluctantly moved away, leaving a very obvious smattering of wetness behind her. Turning to face the wall, she looked down to see Snyde's foot once again reaching out beneath her, heel resting on the floor and glossy red nails glistening like tiny mirrors.

"When I say down, you will crouch down and fuck my big toe. When I say up, you stand back up. Not difficult. And no use of your hands, they are to remain on your tits." Snyde leaned back in her chair, getting herself comfortable. "Down."

Stephanie inched her feet apart and dropped down, squatting lewdly to let the toe sink into her opening. Just the tip of the digit caused a wave of ecstasy to wash through her, but before she could enjoy any more, she heard the command to rise.

"Ohhh!..." the young woman's pleading only made Snyde more determined to keep going.

"Down."

Squatting again. Bouncing her ass up and down once, twice, three times...

"Up."

"Please...PLEASE...."

"Down."

Dropping as low as she could, wedging the toe inside her. Bouncing. Bouncing. Her pussy on fire.

"Up."

Stephanie was whimpering loudly now, sounding like she was about to burst into tears if she couldn't get off soon.

"Awww...so pathetic," Snyde sneered, watching the girl trembling before her. "Down."

The game went on and on and never did the Madame allow more than just a few short thrusts before ruining the girl's pleasure. Stephanie went up and down like a yo-yo, feeling the strain on her legs and back. Her thigh muscles began to burn and still...still...she was no closer to scratching her powerful itch.

"PLEASE, MOMMY! PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Oh dear! This is really hard for you, isn't it?"

"YES! I NEED IT! I NEED IT!"

"How appropriate your branding is! You really are a total fuck pig."

"YES, MOMMY! I'M A TOTAL FUCK PIG!" Her voice was shaking like the rest of her body.

"Then get back down on all fours. I have something that's perfect for you."

The Madame watched Stephanie sink back to the floor and then rang a small silver bell. Moments after the gentle tinkling subsided, Nina entered the room, dressed in her usual revealing lingerie. Her beauty was mind-blowing but the mistress knew that her veteran slave would always be there to play with when she needed her. For today, Nina was merely a servant and, true to form, she had arrived with a package.

Nina handed the small paper bag over with a respectful bow of her head and shot Stephanie a quick glance. Even with the flame-haired slavegirl left red-faced and trembling in discomfort on the floor, Nina was stricken with envy. It had been some weeks since she had been put through the sweet ordeal of orgasm denial and longed to be the center of attention again.

Snyde took the bag and peered inside. Another treat procured during her latest shopping spree. Stephanie prepared herself for the worst but what emerged wasn't at all what she expected. Her cheeks burned again as the Madame produced the rubber pig nose, a lifelike snout with an elastic band attached. When her mistress pulled the band over Stephanie's head and positioned it over her real pointed, freckled nose, another strong surge of shame flooded through her.