Stepmom and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Yes. I think I need to have a martini and a cigarette please." Becky replied. "I can't wait to see my fucking mother and what she is wearing and what she has been doing with Velma."

Suddenly Emmy appeared at the kitchen doorway with Velma right behind her. Emmy had taken off her bra and her 38C teats were swaying back and forth. It was quite apparent that someone had rouged the aereola for her as they were a very dark red and showed off nicely around her white skin. You could also see the veins in them. Her thick gray pubic hair was very prominent and her grey stocking tops came right to the edge of her hair.

"Since it seems as though several of you are having a cocktail I think I will join you. I will also have a cigarette too. Velma are you drinking dear?"

"Of course I am. I need a drink after our little escapade. My tongue needs to get refreshed Emmy." Velma replied.

I poured each of them a drink, got a cigarette for Emmy as Velma lit her own. Emmy sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and thrust her long legs out straight out in front of her and spread them apart, her grey nylons looking quite long on her legs.

"Why don't you check my fucking cunt out Becky? You seem to think I don't know what I am doing." she told her daughter.

"Yes. I think I will look at your fucking old cunt mother." Becky replied. "I can't believe you are actually here and going to get your fucking nipples and dangling cunt lips pierced by Pierre tonight. Now take a sip of your martini while I inspect your fucking cunt."

Becky grabbed Emmy's cunt lips and spread them apart then stuck three fingers right up her cunt. Emmy squealed a little and then began squirming in the chair.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing dear? I don't need to get fist fucked. At least not yet anyway. But I do have to admit your fingers feel fine inside of me although a fat cock might feel better." Emmy said.

"I thought I would just give you a little finger fuck before Pierre or daddy decide to do naughty things to you tonight like fuck you in your asshole or something else. Although you might enjoy having one of their big pricks fucking your ass while the other one is fucking your cunt." Becky told her mother.

Emmy just reclined, smoking her cigarette and drinking her martini as Becky cotinued playing with her hairy cunt. Suddenly Becky's hand appeared quite wet and she asked "Mother. Did you just piss all over my hand that is inside of your cunt?"

"Why yes dear. I did. I had to go very badly again and couldn't hold it back. You'll be alright however. It will dry." Emmy said.

With that Becky set her glass on the floor, pulled Emmy's hairy cunt lips wide open and inserted her face right in Emmy's cunt and began licking her and finding her clitoris so she could suck it and make her mother orgasm again. Becky must have found it very quickly becuse she was sucking on it in a minute or so an Emmy was already in the throes of an orgasm.

"Oh you fucking cuntlicker." Emmy cried out. "You're making me climax all over the place and I can't believe my own daughter is doing this to me. My fucking cunt is getting all wet and you don't even have your tongue inside of my cunt, you fucking little whore. Even Velma didn't make me climax quite this much so soon. Now just keep sucking on it dear."

As she contined sucking her mother's clit Becky also reached up with her hand and grabbed one of Emmy's long nipples and started twisting and turning it around between her thumb and forefinger trying to make it even longer than it already was.

Daddy announced he and Pierre were going to put the steaks on to cook and everyone should have another martini or Manhattan before dinner. Emmy, Becky, and Velma certainly seemed up to that and as I poured their drinks Becky and Emmy lit a cigarette while Velma looked at Emmy's teats and said. "I think we will need to rouge your aereolas tonight and make them a little more red than they are. After you get pierced they will show off just fine against your white boobs and blueveins."

Emmy wanted her glass filled up and I had the idea that she was going to get looped prior to getting pierced.

"Momma, why don't you just get drunk before dinner and then you can fuck around when you get pierced." Becky said to her.

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business dear? If I want to have a drink or two I'll do it. If I want to have another cigarette I'll do that too. Now shut the fuck up. In fact if you had John's prick in your mouth you couldn't talk, could you?" Emmy said.

Velma went over to Emmy and whispered something in her ear and Emmy's eyes lit up and she said "That's a fucking good idea Velma. Let's do it." She got up out of her chair and followed Velma outside onto the porch.

Everyone wondered what Velma had said to Emmy, so we followed them out on the porch. It didn't take long as we saw each of them just stand, spread their legs wide apart, pul their cunt lips open, and begin pissing all over the porch and the steps. When the finished Velma motioned for me to stand in front of her and Emmy grabbed daddy by the cock and pulled him in front of her and they each told daddy and me to get down and lick their wet cunts.

We got down on our knees and proceeded to lick their wet cunt hair and I found Velma's clitoris and began sucking on it.

In the meantime, Pierre told Becky and Barbara to come over by him so they could take turns sucking his manhood. I saw Becky take hold of his long foreskin and pull it back over his cock head, revealing how red it was. She was the first to take it in her mouth and she sucked it for a minute or so, then Barbara followed suit, sucking his cock quite forceully. Barbara was contentedly sucking his prick when Pierre suddenly just erupted in her mouth giving her a large shot of semen and sperm to swallow.

Velma and Emmy had their fill of daddy and me sucking their cunts and pushed our faces away from them. Daddy suggested we go in and eat so we could proceed with the piercing of Emmy after dinner.

Before going in the house Velma told Emmy she had a little problem right after breakfast everyday. Emmy wanted to know what it was and Velma told her that she always needed to shit right after she ate breakfast. Emmy replied that she too had the same situation so they could do it together tomorrow. Velma told her about our little routine and Emmy's eys lit up at the prospect of having me involved with her too.

I heard Emmy ask Velma if I washed her asshole nice and clean and Velma informed her that I did.

Emmy just laughed and told Velma that it might prove to be very interesting if I did that to her.

We ate dinner, cleaned the table, had brandy and coffe along with another cigarette and then got ready for Emmy to have her long nipples and cunt lips pierced.

We put a soft mattress on the dining table and Emmy got on it with her legs dangling over the end of the table. I unfastened her stockings and rolled them down to her ankles so they would not get bloody if she dripped when she had her cunt pierced. Daddy asked her if she wanted him to put a catheter in her urethra in case she needed to piss while being pierced, but Emmy told him not to do it.

Pierre washed her nipples with special soap and dried them off. Barbara then fastened a circular clamp around the base of each nipple so it didn't slip. She then fastened another clamp that extended from the base to the top of Emmy's nipple and pulled it upward until it was about an inch in height. Pierre took a cork stopper, placed it on one side of Emmy's nipple and quickly ran a very sharp needle through her left nipple. Barbara took a gauze compress and cleaned the little blood off her nipple and released the clamp. She then fastened it around Emmy's right nipple, pulled it up and Pierre did the same thing to the right one. Again there was hardly any bleeding, but she wiped it off with another gauze compress. Velma then quickly ran the titanium hooks through each of Emmy's nipple so they would stay opened.

Velma then washed Emmy's pubic hair and cunt lips with a special soap that designed to eliminate all bacteria. Then she rinsed it and dried it off. Daddy pulled her cunt lips together just above her cliroal hood and clamped them together. Next he put another clamp midway between the front of her lips and the rear and finally a third on toward the rear by her asshole. Her lips would not slip away from the clamps.

Daddy surveyed where the clamps were located, asked Emmy if she really wanted her lips pierced and when Emmy nodded in the affirmative, daddy nodded to Pierre to begin. Velma lifted the front part of Emmy's cunt upward so Pierre could get a good look at it. He quickly slipped the cork on one side of her lips, then deftly shoved the very sharp needle through the fleshy material to the other side. Barbara was right there to cleanse any bleeding that might have taken placee, but there was very little. Becky slipped the titanium link through her mother's cunt lip sd Velma moved her hand to the second clamp. Again, Pierre positioned the cork on one side of Emmy's lips, then shoved the needle through her lips into the cork. There was a little more bleeding this time, so Barbara had to cleanse the would a little more before Becky would slip the ring through the opening.

Satisfied with his work thus far, Pierre nodded to Velma to move her hand to the third clamp and lift the cunt lips in the air. He positioned the cork on one side and quickly slipped the sharp needle through the skin and into the cork. With the piercing complete, daddy spoke to Emmy and said "We are going to insert the catheter into your bladder for a few hours as well as suture your cunt lips together for the remainder of the day. You will be able to piss, but nothing else until we remove the sutures except eat pussy and suck cock. I will give you a little injection to help relieve the discomfort you might be feeling in the next couple of hours. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Emmy nodded her head in an affirmative manner and daddy proceeded to put on his rubber gloves, find the urethral opening, which was easy to do, and insert the catheter needle. He quickly saw urine running so he knew he was inside her bladder and stopped pushing the needle in any further. He taped the catheter to her thigh in several places so it wouldn't move then proceeded to place the urine tube into the top of the catheter bottle to collect her piss. He then got the needle and thread to suture her cunt lips together.

Daddy gave Emmy a little injection right in each cunt lip and I saw her wince as the needle stuck her. However, when Velma squeezwd Emmy's lips a few minutes later, Emmy never felt her doing it so daddy knew he was safe to suture.

Daddy worked quickly with Pierre to close her cunt lips with eight sutures, going from front to back and keeping them about a half inch apart When they finished Emmy's cunt had a strange look to it with three titanium wires hanging out of it plus a catheter filled with yellow liquid and eight red strings across her cunt lips keeping them closed together until they were snipped loose.

John quickly pulled Emmy's gray stockings back up her hairy legs and fastened all eight garters to them so they were nice and tight. Velma and Barbara eased Emmy off of the table, onto her feet, and walked her across the dining room to the recliner in the living room where they sat her down and covered her with a blanket.

Velma said she would care for her until she felt like getting up and would watch the catheter to make sure Emmy's pee was flowing into the bag. No sooner had she said that then Pierre turned around and grabbed Becky by her bushy cunt hair and pulled her toward him.

His cock was semi erect and he pushed Becky down and told her to stick his prick in her mouth and suck his cock. He was horny and he needed to be relieved with a good blow job. Becky pulled his long foreskin back, took his turgid cock in her mouth and immediately began sucking on it. Daddy took Barbara to the bedroom and within a minute we could hear them rooting around in the bed with Barbara calling daddy "A big fucking mothefucker who just needed a good women to fuck his cock and let him blast his load in her red haired cunt."

I went to Velma and told her to spread her legs apart so I could eat her cunt. She sat on the edge of the easy chair, pulled her knees up onto the cushion and I spread her lips apart and dug in. I was looking right into her clit and her gaping peehole. I stuck my tongue into her peehole and began tickling it with my tongue. Then I went down on it and began sucking it She began squeaaling and wiggling and suddenly released a few drops of pee right on my tongue. I stopped sucking and called her a fucking peefucking bitch. She immediately responded with a few more drops of pee which I licked up.

About this time Emmy asked "Don't I get to partake of any of the fun? I can suck pussy or cock and I would really enjoy having John's cock in my mouth. I can suck his peter while Velma nurses on my newly pierced teats."

We decided to go upstairs in my bedroom and play but before we did, we had to listen to what was going on between Barbara and daddy. All we could hear was Barbara saying " You must be a very horny motherfucker tonight daddy. You just don't seem to be able to get enough of my fucking pussy and I've already sucked your long fucking cock two times and been given a mouthful of love juice each time. Now you're going to fill my love tunnel with slippery semen and sperm a second time tonight. Then we need to get some sleeep darling. We have lots of things going tomorrow including getting Emmy's husband over here for a little surprise."

That statement left Becky wondering what and why was her daddy going to be involved, but she didn't dwell on it. We went into the bathroom and I sat on the toilet and Becky sat on my lap and immediately began pissing all over my lower belly as well as my cock and nuts. When she finished she stood in front of me and spread her cunt lips apart and a drove my tongue into her slit, finding her clitoris and peehole. I sent my tongue delving into the rim of her peehole and then came up and clamped my mouth on her clit and began sucking on it. It made Becky climax almost at once and as I kept sucking it, she climaxed a second and a third time.

Finally, she said "Enough John. I'm wrung out. Now let's get out of our lingerie and shower and get some sleep. It is have been a very, very long day."

We slept long and hard and finally about eight o'clock got up, put some new clean lingerie on along with stockings and heels and went downstairs. Everyone else was already up. Emmy looked marvelous. She was wearing her new gold garter girdle, gold cut out bra with her nipples rouged quite red with at least eight ounce weights hanging from them, sheer black Manhattan heel stockings and two in open pumps. She stood up when Becky and I entered the kitchen and we could see, that although her cunt lips were still sutured and the catheter ws still in place, she was wearing six small bells on her hooks in her cunt lips.

Daddy said "Doesn't she look like and elegant whore? Someone who always that she was a bit better than everyone else? I think we have brought her the level of the rest of us in the room and, of course, you can tell she has already been drinking this morning plus have had to suck a pair of cocks and swallow the cocktails they delivered. We have a few other folks coming over today who know her and will now see her in a different element than before. John, she would be more than happy to suck your cock this morning too wouldn't you Emmy?"

"Oh yes master daddy.I'd love to suck the cock of my daughters friend and have him give me his love juice in my fucking mouth." Emmy replied.

I looked at Becky and she gave me a slight nod that it was OK, so I moved in front of Emmy. She reached for my nut sack first and fondled that for a couple of minutes. Suddenly, without any warning, my prick just went full erect and she pulled the foreskin back with her free hand and slipped her mouth over the head of my prick. I thought she was going to swallow my prick she took so much in her mouth, but then she started sucking on it nice and steady and within two minutes she had me ready to erupt. She must have sensed that because she fondled my nuts even harder and when I could no longer hold back, I simply erupted in her mouth giving her three really big spurts of love juice than a few dribbles.

When she was finished, everyone including Becky applauded, and daddy handed her a drink that certainly looked like a gin martini. Emmy took a swig of it, swirled it around in her mouth, and swallowed it. Then she told daddy she wanted a cigarette. He gave her one, she lit it and dragged on it, inhaling the smoke, then exhaling.

"I told all of you fucking people I would learn to inahle and not choke when I smoked." she said. "Now can we have some breakfast because I am very hungry."

We ate breakfast and shortly after we finished, Velma motioned to Emmy and me that we neeed to follow her. We went up the stairs to the bathroom, closed the door, and Velma raised the seat on the toilet, sat down, and blasted a load of shit out of her asshole, quickly flushing the toilet as she did so. She wiped her asshole and got off the toilet as I ran a basin of nice warm water.

Emmy sat down as best she could with the catheter still attached, grunted, and blew a load of shit into the toilet, flushing it immediately. She too wiped her asshole and got off the toilet.

Velma told her to kneel down on the soft towel I had put down and spread her legs apart. I rinsed the wahcloth, soaped it good with avery fragrant soap and proceeded to wash first Emmy's asshole, then Velma's. I rinsed the soap and residue off the cloth then rinsed their assholes with both of them murmuring how nice it felt to have someone do that for them.

Velma asked Emmy is she had ever been fucked in the ass.

"Are you kidding?" Emmy replied. "My husband wouldn't have fucked my ass if his life depended on it." Is it fun? Is it different? Has daddy ever fucked you in the ass?"

"Oh yes. Several times he has mounted me and shoved his rigid prick in my asshole." Velma replied. "Do you think you would like to try it while we are up here with no one to bother us? Velma asked her.

"Well, I guess I could. Who do we have to fuck me though?" Emmy asked.

"Why John of course. I know he just gave you a mouthful of semen but take a look at his fucking cock already. He's practically erect again." Velma said. "Go over to the bath tub and lean on it with your arms folded. I'll get some lubricant and grease your asshole and his cock. He will go easy as he penetrates you. You need to relax and his cock will slip right in. Once you have tried it you will want it again and again." Velma told her.

Emmy leaned over the tub, Velma greased her asshole and my dick, then I stuck my cock right at her orfice and began to push gently.

"Relax Emmy." I told her. "I'm going to go very slowly and easily and before you know it, my prick will be all the way in your ass and you will be loving it it."

I began pushing my cock in her hole and before she even knew it I was completely inside her ass. She pushed back on me as if to get more inside her and then asked me "Are you all the way in my ass John?"

"I am completely inside you and will fuck you very easy or until you tell me fuck you harder." I told her.

"Well, fuck me harder right now because I love having your big fat prick in my ass. Hurry and climax in me so I can feel your semen running our my asshole."

As I was shoving my fat prick in and out of her asshole, Velma was lying under her teats playing with the weights hanging from her nipples.

"Emmy told Velma "I love having you play with my big teats darling, but remember I just had them pierced and they are still a little sore and touchy, so please be gentle. You can take the weights off and suck the nipples if you want to. That would feel good to me."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers