Stepmother's Pussy Pump Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist trophy wife shows step son her pumped lips
3.2k words
4.47
151.8k
130

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,016 Followers

This story is fiction. All characters are eighteen or over.

My father was gone on business and I was home with my stepmother, Louise, when the phone rang at midnight. She was in her bedroom and I was in mine. I waited for her to pick up, with my hand on the cordless phone in my room. As soon as I heard the ring break off, I picked up, hoping she would not have the phone close enough to her ear to hear the click.

Three years ago, mom left dad for a younger guy. I stayed with dad and he went into mid-life crisis mode. He was drinking a lot and dating much younger women. A year ago he met Louise. She is in her mid-thirties and he is in his fifties. Just after my eighteenth birthday, they were married. Mom was beautiful, but Louise was a trophy wife; a tall redhead, around 5' 9", with milk-white skin, long legs, big breasts and a fabulous, heart-shaped ass.

Before meeting dad, she had taught at an exclusive boy's boarding school. Now she spent her days shopping, doing lunch with friends and driving around in the Mercedes convertible that my bought her for Christmas. She dressed feminine and sexy and I knew this was probably for my dad, but I sometimes wondered if Louise was having an affair. My dad was gone a lot and she was a hot woman.

I heard the phone ring late at night often when my dad was gone. I wondered if it was a boyfriend or boyfriends. I decided to listen in the next time it happened.

But it was only my dad calling.

I kept listening, afraid they would hear me if I hung up. Louise spoke in a low, sexy voice and called my dad "Sir."

"Have you prepared yourself?" he asked.

"Yes Sir. I bathed and shaved earlier. I must be near my period because my breasts are extra big and sensitive. It'll soon be that time, but not yet."

"That's good," dad said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm cupping my nipples Sir. May I put you on speaker phone? I need both hands to do this."

There was a pause and then Louise spoke again.

"I oiled my breasts and I have a good seal on the cup. I'm pumping my left nipple. It's sensitive, so please don't make me pump it too hard Sir."

"Pump it hard!" dad commanded, "This is not for your comfort. I want your nipples, big and red and tender."

"Yes Sir, I'll pump harder," Louise said. She breathed heavily for a few seconds and then gave a cry of pain, "Ooh, that one is so big now. It's painfully sensitive. May I pump the right nipple Sir?"

I pictured Louise on her California King, naked, with those jutting breasts and glass cups on her oiled nipples. My cock was rigid. I wanted to unzip my shorts, but I was afraid they'd hear me.

"I'm pumping my right nipple Sir. It's big and very sensitive."

She was breathing heavily.

"May I cup my pussy Sir?"

"Have you oiled it?" my dad asked.

"Yes sir, it's glistening."

"Cup it then."

"Yes Sir. I'm making a nice tight seal."

"Are you wet?"

"Oh yes Sir! I have been waiting all day for this. I'm pumping it." She paused, breathing fast and heavy, and then continued:

"My lips are swelling. The blood's flowing to my clitoris. May I go to the window Sir?"

"You want to show off for the neighbor, shameless slut?"

"Yes sir, if it pleases you to permit me."

"Very well, you have my permission. See if James is looking through his telescope."

"I'm putting on my heels Sir and my sheer black peignoir. It's open down the front so James can see my cups."

"Are you at the window yet?"

"I am pulling back the curtains. The light is on in his room. He is looking through his telescope. I'm sure he sees me clearly. I'm well lit."

"Pump your pussy hard slut. I want it swollen when you take off the cup and show it to him."

"I'm pumping Sir. I wish I could touch it. I get hornier as I pump it, but I can't stroke it!"

I had my hand down my shorts and was jerking off hard, picturing Louise's swollen naked pussy. I couldn't believe she was showing herself to James, an eighteen year old high school senior from across the way.

"It's fully pumped now Sir. May I detach the tube and leave the cup on?"

"Yes you may. Take the cups off your nipples too."

"Thank you, sir. I am taking them off. My nipples are standing out an inch. They are red and very sensitive. May I touch them?"

"Yes slut, show James your silhouette so he can see them stick out. Now caress them. Is he jerking off?"

"Yes sir, he is masturbating as he watches me. I am playing with my nipples and it's making my clit tingle. I wish I could touch my pussy. May I take the cup off Sir?"

"No Stroke the outside of the cup. Show him you want to masturbate but can't. Show him how frustrated you are."

"Yes sir. I'm touching the cup and stroking all around it. May I turn around and show James my ass sir?"

"Yes slut, bend over and spread your cheeks wide so he can see your asshole."

There was a long pause. Then the sound of Louise's heavy breathing.

"I showed it to him Sir. He is jerking off by the window now, showing me his hard cock."

"Do you want him to fuck you slut?"

"Oh yes sir, I want to satisfy him. Can you invite him over sometime?"

"We'll see about that. Take off the cup now and show it to him."

"Yes Sir, I let the air out. The cup is coming off. There's a red ring around my mound. My lips are swollen and pink. Should I lube it Sir?"

"Yes slut, lube your pussy and your tits. Now masturbate and cum for James."

"Oh yes sir!"

"Is he looking at your pussy?"

"Yes Sir, he is standing at the window, looking straight at me, jerking off. I am sticking out my swollen thing and rubbing my clit."

"Oh yes you Slut," my dad groaned, "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes Sir! Make your Slut all messy, that's what I am here for!"

My dad was having an orgasm.

Louise began to moan. She cried out, "I'm ready Sir!"

"Cum you slut!" dad groaned. His voice was drowned out by Louise's orgasmic moans.

"I'm cumming Sir! James is cumming too. He is shooting all over the window. Such a big load! I wish he was shooting it inside me!"

"Oh yes! Me too!" my dad moaned. "Goodnight Slut!"

"Goodnight Sir!" Dad and I put our phones down together and I lay back on the bed.

I found some hand cream and lubed my rigid cock. Then I closed my eyes and pictured Louise showing me her pumped up pussy and her swollen tits. I knew she was just down the hall. I imagined her coming in my room and standing over me with her swollen pussy inches from my face. I had a powerful orgasm and fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning I woke up early, just as the front door closed. Louise went to the gym every morning. She would be gone for about ninety minutes. I pulled back the sheets and went down the hall to her room. Her bed was unmade and she had tossed her lingerie on the floor. I picked it up and burrowed under her sheets. I found the still-warm spot where she had been lying. Her perfume was all over the sheets and the pillow.

I sniffed her lingerie and smelled her scent on the panties. I was already rock hard. I closed my eyes and wrapped her panties around my boner. They were still damp. I fucked her scented panties gently at first, enjoying the gauzy feel on my cock. Then I jerked off harder and harder until I came all over the bed, leaving big wet pools on her sheets.

I remembered the pussy pump. Why had I not tried to locate that? I got up and looked around the room. Then I checked under the bed. I searched everywhere, and eventually found it in the bottom drawer of her underwear cabinet, wrapped in a silky scarf. I put my nose inside the cup and sniffed, but it smelled of soap, she must have already washed it.

"What are you doing Paul?"

I turned around. Louise was standing in the doorway. I had lost track of time. She had come home and walked upstairs without me hearing her.

"I was looking for some of Dad's socks, mine are all dirty," I said lamely. "I found this thing and I was wondering what it does."

"That's none of your business Paul. Put it back where you found it please. I don't think your dad would like it if he knew you were poking around in my underwear drawer."

Louise was wearing a skin-tight grey athletic top with a sports bra and a pair of pink spandex pants cut off at the knee. Her vulva was perfectly outlined in the tight spandex. I could see every curve of her camel toe and my gaze kept drifting back to it.

"What are you looking at?" Louise asked sharply. "I need to take a shower. I'm sweaty from the gym. Have some breakfast. We can talk later about this."

I dropped the pussy pump back in her drawer and went downstairs. I wondered if she would tell dad. That night I waited in my room for the phone to ring. I had to hear if she told him about finding me with her pussy pump.

The phone rang a little after midnight and when she picked up, I lifted the receiver.

"Hi Darling," Louise said, "I'm glad you called."

"It's been a long day," dad said, "I thought you might be able to get me off to sleep."

"Oh yes Sir?" she replied, "How can I help you relax?"

"Tell me about making your nightly rounds at the school, I like hearing about those escapades."

"Yes Sir. When I taught at Bartley's Academy I had to make the rounds at night to check that all the senior boys were in bed. These were the eighteen year olds who were itching to be done with school and sometimes they tried to sneak out at night. Walking through the dormitories at night made me wonder.

"What did you wonder about?"

"Might some of the boys be awake and pretending to be asleep? Might some of them be watching me? Those type of things."

"Then what happened?"

"At Christmas I received a gift from one of the students. He said in his card that he wanted to remain anonymous."

"What was the gift?"

"Lingerie. A long, sheer black nightdress and a pair of fishnet thigh-highs. The card just said, 'Please Wear These!'"

"What happened next?"

"When the boys returned after the Christmas break, I wore the lingerie one night when I did my rounds."

"Yes?"

"I put on a thong and a black bra and the stockings. I wore the nightdress over the underwear and a pair of black pumps."

"Then what?"

"I did my rounds as usual. I found it made me excited to be dressed like that in the dorms."

"Excited in what way?"

"Well you know at that time I didn't have a boyfriend. I was lonely and frustrated. I thought some of the senior boys might enjoy seeing me dressed like that. Things progressed from there."

"How did they progress Louise?"

"I thought about how much stamina young men have at that age."

"What age?"

"Oh you know at eighteen, they can just go and go, or so I've heard."

"Did that excite you?"

"Yes, when I was lying in my lonely bed at night, thinking about those things helped me get to sleep. I'd imagine them going at me, one after another, again and again."

"I see. And did things keep progressing?"

"Yes. One night I decided to just wear the peignoir without a bra. The bra was tight and constricting so I left it off that night."

"How did that feel?"

"I felt freer just wearing the peignoir and my panties. My breasts were nice and cool in the evening air. They looked so pale through the sheer black peignoir. If anyone had been looking they'd have seen my nipples were very big and hard."

"Did any of the students wake up?"

"I couldn't catch them opening their eyes, so I closed the door and walked away, making sure they heard my heels on the wood floor. Then I took my shoes off and tiptoed back in my bare feet to listen."

"And what did you hear?"

"I heard beds creaking Sir and moans and groans of pleasure."

"Did that please you?"

"I was glad I could help them get a good night's sleep."

"So what happened next?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Right now I need to make it cum."

I was stroking my rigid cock, hanging on her every word. My dad said,

"Do you have the pump on?"

"Yes Sir. My pussy's oiled and shaved, but my hand is sore from last night. I don't know if I can pump it very hard."

"Oh don't worry," dad said, "Paul will help you I'm sure. Won't you Paul?"

There was a long silence, broken only by the sound of my heavy breathing.

"We know you're on the line Paul," my dad said, "Louise is coming into your room,."

The door opened and Louise appeared. By the light from the hall I could see she was wearing a long sheer black peignoir and heels. Her huge, pale breasts were oiled and shiny. On each areola was a thin glass tube. Her nipples were standing out inside the suction tubes.

On her shaved mound was a pink suction cup. It was attached by a ridged tube to an inflating bulb, which she held in her hand. She came closer to the bed and spoke into the phone.

"I'm putting you on speaker now Sir."

She placed the receiver on my bedside table and took the phone out of my hand. My dad spoke calmly.

"Louise is my wife Paul, but I enjoy sharing her and she likes younger men. We have experimented with some candidates, but you were the obvious choice. Once you showed an interest, we decided to propose it to you. Are you interested?"

Louise's scented body was inches from my face. Her sweet, juicy lips were sealed under the pink plastic cup like a hothouse flower, waiting to be brought into the air.

"Uh yes dad," I said awkwardly, "I'm interested."

"Good!" my dad said, "Louise's hand is tired so can you work the pump for her?"

She handed me the bulb and I squeezed it tentatively.

"That's right," she said, "squeeze gently. It hurts if you pump too hard. You see me getting bigger? Keep pumping. Good. Now let me rest for a few seconds."

I got on my knees on the bed. My erection was sticking through my jockeys.

"Paul has a hard on," Louise said, "Pull down your jockeys Paul."

I did as she asked. Now my naked cock was pointing right at her.

"Your son has a big one," Louise told my dad, "I'm going to touch it if that's ok."

Louise stroked me gently with her long fingers and then gripped my shaft and squeezed gently. Big drips of pre-cum spilled out and ran over her fingers.

"Okay," she said, letting go of my cock. "I'm ready for you to pump some more."

I squeezed the bulb, watching her lips slowly expand and redden. Louise was breathing hard and I could hear my dad's heavy breathing through the phone.

"How does her pussy look Paul" he asked.

"It's swollen and wet," I said, as I squeezed the bulb. "The lips are open."

"Mmm" my dad groaned, "just the way I like it. Do you want to put your big cock in it son?"

"Yes dad," I said. "Can I?"

"Not yet, son, be patient. Take the cups off your nipples Louise so Paul can suck them."

"Yes Sir. He has his mouth on them now."

"How does that feel Louise?"

"Good Sir, it's sending tingles through my clit. I'm rubbing Paul's cock Sir and he's dripping on my fingers."

"Pop the cup off your pussy and let Paul see it."

"I'm letting the air out Sir. Ok, now it's off."

Louise dropped the pump on the floor and shoved out her swollen, red pussy. Her scent was light and fragrant and I breathed her aroma deeply as she played with my cock.

"Rub his cock against you lips and let him feel how wet you are."

Louise pressed my stiff shaft between her full lips and rubbed the head of my cock against her clit. I grabbed my iPhone, took some pictures and sent them to dad's phone.

"I sent some pics dad," I said.

"I'm looking at them right now," he said, "send some of her sucking your cock."

Louise obediently got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I shot some of her lips around my knob and sent them to my dad. She had got me to the point of no return.

"I'm about to cum," I called out.

"I want him to do it in me Sir," Louise said.

"Yes Louise," he said, "Let him have it."

Louise positioned herself over me and lowered herself onto my cock. I sunk slowly into her delicious puffy hole.

"How does it feel Paul?"

"So tight, dad," I said, "It's heaven inside her."

Louise began moving up and down, taking my cock deep inside and I thrust up into her, making her groan with pleasure. Her tits were bouncing in front of my face and I kissed and licked her nipples.

"Cum in me Paul," she whispered in my ear, "Did you cum hard when you sniffed my panties today? When you left I rolled in the sheets and rubbed your juice all over me."

"Cum in her Paul," my dad moaned, "I want you to cum in my wife."

Louise was sliding up and down my shaft and I gripped her beautiful ass and pounded it into her.

"Oh God! I'm coming!" I yelled. "I'm fucking your wife! I'm coming in my stepmother!"

"Oh yes," Louise whispered, "Cum in your stepmom, baby boy."

I had a huge spasm and ejaculated deep in Louise. She held me to her breasts as I pumped my seed into her.

When I was spent, I heard my dad's voice.

"How was it son?"

"Beautiful," I said, looking deep into Louise's eyes.

"I'm going to take Paul into my bed now," Louise said, "He's going to fuck his stepmother all night long. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night dear. But for now we need some private time."

Louise stood up, took my hand, and drew me down the hall. Her beautiful ass wiggled gently as she strutted towards her bedroom door.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,016 Followers