Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
directorx
directorx
471 Followers

Amazingly, Jennifer didn't try to stop me at all. Her resistance and hesitance were completely gone. The knowledge that she was too focused on Rebecca's pussy to notice me fingering her drove me absolutely wild. Every sensation from my fingers inside her soft folds seemed dangerous, exciting, and powerful. Rebecca watched me get excited, and increased the intensity of her ministrations on me.

The three of us had orgasms at nearly the same time, each of us convulsing with pleasure from the hand of the girl next to us. The experience was intense - I had a very strong orgasm, and it felt different from any I've ever had. It felt dark, sadistic, and exciting. I knew I wanted more. Rebecca's wicked grin at me told me she wanted more, too. Jennifer was in a daze after that, probably shocked by what we had gotten her to do. Once they had dressed and were getting ready to board another cab for home, Rebecca hung back a bit while Jennifer got in the cab. I'll never forget what she said, because it was the start of everything that happened after. She turned to me with that same wicked grin.

"You and I, let's work on her," she whispered excitedly. "Let's get her to lick pussy. I really want to see that!"

I remember grinning as a twisted kind of sadistic anticipation built in me. I couldn't believe what I was thinking, but the idea of coercing the hesitant blonde into licking another girl was too strongly pleasurable to ignore. I could only nod my head in agreement, and watch Jennifer sitting in the cab while she stared in quiet disbelief at the hand that she had just used to get her best friend off.

directorx
directorx
471 Followers
12