Steve & Kit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped onto Sammi's bed, leaving a Theresa-shaped puddle on the top-sheet. "My turn," she said. "Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy?"

"Um... no."

"Now you will," she said, sliding her wet panties down her legs and tossing them to the floor. "You need to make me cum."

I climbed onto the bed next to her, not certain how to begin.

"But first, I want you inside of me."

"What?"

"Your cock. Just for a moment. Steve, it's okay, I'm not a virgin."

"I don't have a condom." Or pockets. Or pants.

"It's okay. I don't want me pregnant either. Just a couple of strokes, just enough for us both to feel it."

My better judgment told me not to risk it -- but a teenage boy with a beautiful naked girl in front of him isn't going to listen to his better judgment.

I pulled off my briefs, crawled between Theresa's legs, and slowly pushed my cock into her very wet pussy.

It felt amazing, especially since I'd been dreaming about being with Theresa for at least the past year.

"Ohhh," she said, half spoken and half groaning, as I sunk my cock deep inside her. "I've never done this without a condom before. This is good."

"Me neither," I managed to say. I had had the tip of my bare cock inside Kit last weekend, but that was just for a moment. And nothing like this.

I began to pull out. "No, keep it there for another second," Theresa said.

I pushed back in, all the way in. She sighed. "That's nice."

I thanked God Theresa had jerked me off just a few minutes ago, otherwise I'd have filled up her pussy with cum by now. I had a feeling we were pushing our luck at this point anyway.

I pulled back a bit, then pushed into her once more. This was no longer "just seeing how it feels," we were seriously fucking now. And neither one of us wanted to stop. Just one more thrust, I told myself. Again.

Her large breasts shook as I kept fucking her. Neither of us was thinking about consequences now.

And then just as I felt the familiar twinge in my balls I came to my senses and pulled out, spraying my cum all over her chest. My thick white cum on her dark olive breasts might be, to this day, the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

She gave me a sheepish grin, even as she was still breathing hard. "Thanks for getting out in time. You did, didn't you?"

"Definitely, yeah."

"Good. But I was so close. Please, you have to do me now."

I put my face between her legs. I had no idea what I was doing, but I was certainly going to give it my best shot -- especially since she'd already made me cum twice.

My first taste of pussy... it was musty, and of course she was wet as hell after we'd been fucking... and she also tasted of chlorine, from the pool. Even now, the smell of chlorine sometimes brings back memories and makes me horny.

I licked, I sucked... this was new to both of us, and neither of us knew what was right or wrong. Fortunately she'd started out very close to cumming, so after a few minutes her body shook and she gave a loud whimper, and I convinced myself I was just a pussy-eating stud.

We cleaned ourselves up a bit, then lay quietly side-by-side, still naked. She picked up my now-limp cock in her hand and said "Maybe I'll get to suck this someday."

"Sounds great to me," I said, with what I'm sure was a big goofy grin on my face.

"You know,: Theresa said a few minutes later, "I'm going to feel funny walking back outside in just my wet panties. But that's all I had on when I came inside."

"Me too. I mean my briefs, of course." I looked around the room: Sammi's clothing was all around us, but neither of us would fit into the small girl's things.

We could pop into Tony's room and borrow some clothes. I was about to suggest that, then I remembered we actually did have clothing here: everybody's bathing suits were draped over the shower curtain rod in the bathroom, drip-drying.

We pulled on our respective underpants, then scampered down the hall to the bathroom, where we got naked again and pulled on our wet, cold, clammy bathing suits, exactly what we'd all wanted to avoid doing not so long ago.

We went back outside to the pool area, and saw that we might as well not have bothered dressing: not only was everybody still in the pool in their underwear, but Sammi had taken off her t-shirt and Keera and Zoe their bras. On the far end of the pool, Kit and Paulie were grinding against one another so heatedly, I almost wondered whether they were still wearing their underwear.

Theresa laughed at the sight of all her half-naked friends, throw off her bikini top, and dove into the pool.

As we were driving home half an hour later, Kit was quiet -- but not sullen as she had been earlier, at least. Finally she said "I was so angry with you for a while."

"What did I do?"

"But then when we all fell, I was the one you tried to catch."

"Of course you were. Kit, what was going on tonight?"

"You're such an idiot."

"Thanks."

"Jealousy."

"Say what?"

"Theresa was angry that I was making out with Paulie."

"Still not getting it."

Kit sighed. "Theresa and Paulie. They're having sex."

"She told you that?"

"Of course not. But I figured that out a long time ago And she knows we are too."

"What?"

"I could tell, she could tell. I was furious that she was all over you. That's why I was making out with Paulie whenever I knew you two could see us."

"And that's why you were both trying to kill one another?"

"You were clueless. So was Paulie."

"So now what?" By which I really meant "An hour ago I had my cock deep inside the girl of my dreams, and I want that again."

We pulled up in front of my house, and she hugged me. Good thing she didn't suspect I was daydreaming about fucking her best friend. "Steve, I wish we could be girlfriend-and-boyfriend, but we can't, not really. Not in public. Same with Theresa and Paulie. But if we were all out together and somehow I ended up spending time with you, and Theresa ended up spending time with Paulie... capische? as Theresa's dad likes to say?"

"Capische," I agreed. "Brilliant plan." Though honestly, I also wanted to feel Theresa's wet pussy around my cock again.

"I'll call Theresa in the morning, and we'll make up," she said. "I'm sure everything will work out."

12