Stock Ch. 19-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

Elizabeth realized just how brief his childhood was. He really didn’t have anyone to care for his sensitive side. He couldn’t talk to his father because he just wasn’t that kind of person and the women in his family weren’t much to him either. He had no outlet, no shoulder to cry on. He was very much alone ever since he was seven. He’d been alone for fifteen years. Elizabeth was now beginning to understand that she was a much larger part of Sean’s life than she had originally thought.

They sat together quietly, listening to the empty wind rustling acres of lonely hilltops. Elizabeth still hadn’t said a word. She didn’t need to. She just held him.

***

Sean drove back to their apartment with Elizabeth quietly looking out the window as concrete and lampposts flashed by. Elizabeth had been right, of course. He mulled over his thoughts and feelings after finally introducing the most important person in his life to the most important people of his past. However, there was more that he needed to share, Elizabeth deserved to know.

“I called my step-mother the other day.” Elizabeth turned to look at him. “Or where they last lived. Apparently they’ve moved. I don’t know where they are right now.” Sean sighed. “I guess I really am without family now. Except this time it really is my fault.” Sean thought about his last words. “I suppose…”

Elizabeth cut off his words with a hand on his arm. “There’s no need to continue that thought. You did what you thought was right.”

“But I was wrong.”

“You don’t know that for sure. Don’t blame yourself for this, Sean. Don’t forget, they chose the path that forced you into your decision. What’s done is done. ‘What ifs’ don’t solve anything.”

Sean pulled into the garage and parked. He sighed. “I suppose.”

“Don’t ‘I suppose’ me. I’m right and you’re wrong. And that’s all there is to it.” She smiled at him and he could feel a bit of the dark clouds that were crowding his mind begin to lessen.

Sean smiled with her and kissed her softly. They got out and headed up the stairs hand in hand.

When they were inside Sean wrapped his arms around Elizabeth from behind. He didn’t really know why he did, other than the fact that he loved her. Sean reveled in the jasmine scent of her hair. He felt the pulse at her neck beneath his chin, the steady rise and fall of her chest under his arms. There was something naturally reassuring whenever he held her. He didn’t know how long he held her but a tranquil calm had effused him when he finally let go.

She turned around and stared at him with those warm brown eyes and Sean could see the love radiating from them. They kissed, briefly and tenderly. He felt her tongue trace the outline of his lips, tasting his warmth. Her eyes were liquid, bright. They kissed again. Sean’s heart beat faster with every passing moment, moments that lasted forever but were over far too soon.

Elizabeth moaned into his mouth and pulled away, a small smile coloring her face. “Mmm…don’t think this will get you off the hook from admitting that you were wrong.”

“It won’t?”

She shook her head. “No, but I’ll let you know when you are,” she answered as she pulled him towards the bedroom.

Comments and criticism are most welcome since this is my first attempt at erotica…

You can contact me at the link below.

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers