Stockholm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

Quickly Sophie focused on the floor in order to work her way up to Donna's eyes slowly. Carefully raising her head Sophie ran her eyes up Donna's body beginning with her tiny feet, moving up her jean clad legs to her waist. From here she moved onto her breasts and then finally she looked Donna in the eye:

*"Oh, can't you see
You belong to me"*

Staring into Donna's eyes, suddenly Sophie understood. She could see in those sad green eyes a lifetime of heartache but even more than that she could she into her soul and it was in pain. Staring into this girl's eyes Sophie could feel the anguish that she felt for now she shared her pain and her sadness. Looking into Donna's soul Sophie realized that what she saw was not the soul of another being but the missing link of herself. Everything she had been searching for in her life she had found in the eyes of this young girl and she was elated.

Finally being the one to break the gaze Sophie took Donna's hand:

"I understand now,"

"Really?"

"Yes, I mean it. I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you but we are together now. Forever"

"I can't believe this is happening, this is... you have made me so happy. I lo..."

Sophie put a finger to Donna's lips before she could finish what she had waited so many years to say.

"Not yet..., I have to show you first"

Before Donna could respond Sophie pulled her towards her and they embraced. In one kiss years of emptiness was for both girls was cast aside as their broken soul reconnected. The kiss began slow and intense as the two girls' tongue massaged and caressed its counterpart, knowing exactly where to go and how to act. Then passion took over as each tongue fought for supremacy other the over. Sophie then continued the initiative as she freed Donna from her t-shirt and bra. As the kissing continued Donna returned the favour, slowly unbuttoning Sophie blouse and releasing her breast so that both girls were now topless in their embrace.

Sophie led Donna over to the bed which until recently she had been mentally bound to and lay Donna upon it. Slowly she mounted her topless lover and lowered herself down to her. Sophie began to explore Donna's body kissing and sucking at the side of her neck. Donna released a sigh of pleasure as Sophie tongue teased and caressed her. She had waited all her life for Sophie and because of which this was the first time she had ever felt an intimate touch and she loved it.

The blissful moans continued as Sophie's mouth moved its way down to her breasts, expertly kissing around the nipple with only a brief flick of the tongue actually touching the nipple itself. Sensations were beginning to rise within Donna's loins as her body screamed for the needs of her nipples to be met. As if telepathically Sophie granted her wish as her mouth enveloped the swollen teat, sucking and massaging. Donna's lust grew as Sophie just seemed to know how to make her body sing and they weren't even at the main event yet.

Sophie had never done this before with a girl but she knew it was right. She just knew where and how Donna liked to be touched and if any onlooker had been watching this coming together of two eternal lovers they would have refused to believe that Sophie was a girl in the process of losing her lesbian virginity. Maybe in a way they would have been right too, for although Sophie may be experiencing this special kind of love for the first time the same cannot be said for the soul within her. Since time began her incarnations known Donna's in this way. This was a sexual dance which had been perfected over millennia of different couples sharing the same soul and as Sophie began to shed Donna of her remaining clothing, she knew that it was this endless chain of true love that she was tapping into to please her newfound soul mate.

As Sophie looked down at her naked smiling lover all she saw was love, not beauty or allure or kindheartedness but pure love. A love which was all these things and more, a love which transcended everything she had ever known or ever would know. Looking into Donna's eyes she knew there was nowhere else she would ever want to be. She lowered her body down to Donna and softly kissed her thigh, feeling her lover's breath begin to quicken as Sophie was nearing her ever-wettening sex he stopped. Kissing her way up Donna's body Sophie softly whispered into her ear:

"I love you"

Donna began to sob as tears of joy ran down her face. She grabbed Sophie and hugged her hard, finally a lifetime or torment was over and she knew her soul had found its over half. As Sophie's recommenced her journey down Donna's body, Donna just smiled a blissful smile for all her dreams were coming true. As her lover's tongue entered her body for the first time euphoria filled her body. She and Sophie would be together for always. Her body quivered under the pleasure that Sophie was supplying while Donna listened to the background music which was now coming to an end.

*"I'll be watching you"*

That would be their song.

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12