Stolen... & Found Ch. 01

Story Info
Kidnapped from home, you become the entertainment.
5.8k words
4.57
64.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the house and it is dark. This is not unusual, as you live alone. However, tonight you worked especially late for a Friday, due to the long weekend ahead, it was now nearly eight thirty when you unlocked your front door.

You walk into the foyer. As you reach for the light, a hand grabs yours and pulls you away from the switch. Another hand grabs your free hand and pulls it behind you, and both hands are quickly secured with the click of a pair of handcuffs. You attempt to spin around and see who is behind you, and as you begin to turn, a hood is quickly placed over your head, covering to the tip of your nose. You try to scream, but before a sound can escape, a soft ball gag is pushed into your open mouth and pressed slightly behind your teeth. You feel a leather strap fasten the ball gag firmly, then feel fingers fumble with the strap behind your head.

You are pulled from the foyer out into the cool night air, then pushed and pulled to a waiting vehicle with engine running. Once inside you can feel its size, and realize it is a van of sorts, with carpeting on the floor. You are pressed face down to the floor and the doors close with a resounding thud. All sorts of thoughts race through your brain. You can not figure out who these people are, you don't even know if they are men or women. You assume they are men, from the strength exhibited when they pulled your arms behind you and secured them. You feel the motion of the vehicle now and the pressure of a knee forced into your back, holding you firmly down to the carpeted floor.

Fingers pull at your high heeled shoes, and your toes are suddenly free. They find their way up your legs, slowly moving towards your backside, then in a quick motion, find the top of your panty hose and begin to pull at them feverishly. With a few firm tugs they release their grip around your waist, and you can feel them being pulled from you. As they are pulled, you feel your underpants caught up in the hose and they too come off. You feel the cool night air touch your now naked butt, and you quiver with the fear of what is to happen.

The fingers now grope at the waist of your skirt and you feel the release of the button on the side. The skirt is pulled down over your exposed butt, then finally over your feet. You are now completely nude to your unknown captors, from the waist down. You try to fight but the knee presses harder into your back and holds you still.

The pressure is lessened for a moment as you feel the fingers reach for your ankles, and something is placed around each one. You are not certain what it is, but it feels soft and yet stiff at the same time. You hear the sound of metal touching metal and your ankles are clipped together with what you can only assume is a chain, as you still can not see. The chain is then attached to something in the van, pulling your legs out straight and close together.

The hands reach for your shoulders and roll you over onto your back. Seated upright now, the person belonging to the hands moves behind you and releases one wrist, then pulls the cuffed wrist out and attaches it to something on the side of the van. Some sort of strap is put on your free wrist, then the fingers begin to undo the buttons on your blouse. As they reach the lower buttons, they brush against the top of your pussy mound. They press firmly on the mound but not into your pussy. The blouse is pulled off the free arm and then the bra is unhooked and removed. Each time you have attempted to use your hand, the person taking your top off slapped at your hand and pushed it to your side. Finally after being slapped three times, very hard, you leave your arm to your side.

The same thing is now done to the other hand. Your free arm is fastened to the other side of the van while the hands do their work, removing the rest of your clothing completely from your body. Again the wrist is attached to the side, and ropes are pulled until your body stretches taut. You now hang in the coolness of the van totally naked, gagged and blindfolded. Your body sways with each turn of a corner. Words are exchanged, and your ankles are released, only to be reattached to different places, again pulled tight Fingers part your lips, and a soft hand begins to caress your clit, bringing moisture. A moan escapes you, and once the hand feels you warming, it stops. A warm tongue comes, licking the juices there, teasing your clit. By now, your heart is racing. You want to be free. You feel if you attempt to make a getaway you will be caught and possibly killed. You are panic stricken by all of this, yet have resolved yourself to tolerating it in the hope they will play with you, release you and have done with you.

The van stops. You hear the sliding door open as you are released, then pulled by your feet to the edge of the door, your buttocks rubbing against the carpet causes them to burn as you are pulled. Your feet are guided to the ground and the cold, damp grass squeezes between your naked toes. A hand reaches behind your shoulder and pulls you completely upright, and you stand, the night air making your nude body shiver.

From behind. someone pushes at you gently and you begin to walk. After several steps, you are stopped and a hand reaches down your leg to lift it by the calf and place it on a step in front of you. Together, you ascend the six stairs, then you feel the firmness of a wooden planked porch beneath your feet. You hear the door open and you are led inside. Once inside you hear a lot of commotion, it seems there are many people moving about the house. Then you are led into another room.

No one says anything to you. You are stopped from walking further, then you feel a firm hand on your shoulder, pressing you down. You slowly kneel, with the hand guiding you. Once in kneeling position you feel the firm hand press to the inside of your right thigh and begin to push your legs open more and more. When the hand achieves the position he wishes, he reaches for your other leg and pushes at it from the inside thigh. You can feel the air rush against your pussy, the lips having parted with the spreading of your legs. You are angry now, that you are being used in this manner. You wish to yourself, that if they intend to fuck you, which you know they do, they would just do it and have done with it.

You feel fingers at your shoulders, rubbing gently towards your breasts. As they reach your nipples they stop, not touching the nipples, but fingering the breast all the way around the nipple. Your head goes up and back at the sensation this causes your body. A reaction you are angry with yourself for having but nonetheless have. The fingers caress your body down to the front of your well stretched vagina lips, again being sure not to touch the lips themselves, playing lightly around the entire area, causing a tingle to your sex and yet no satisfaction or gratification. You feel the excitement begin to cream the inner walls of your pussy. You now wish your captor would touch you there, but the fingers find their way back up to your breasts, and begin kneading them and teasing them. Finally they encase the nipples of each breast and slowly play with them. You can feel them react by becoming firm and hard. When they are firm and hard your captor pinches each one, alternating between the two, very hard. With a firm grip, he pinches and pulls the nipples out, distending each breast until you moan from the pain exerted to your tender flesh.

The fingers release the pained nipples now and rub gently at the entire breast. Slowly they make their way back down to your opened sex, and you feel them push in between your nether lips. First one finger, then another finds its way into you and pushes in and out gently. The fingers are then pulled out, and inch through your spread crack to your ass. You wiggle at the pressure exerted to your virgin hole. As you move, the hands of your other captor come to your nipples, and one at a time he compresses his forefinger and thumb over each tip, sending shots of pain through your body. You stop all movement now, and when you do the pressure to your nipples stops. You have learned your first lesson.

The finger at your virgin hole is slowly pressed into you. You moan and thrash your head about at the initial pain this causes. Further and deeper it presses into you, until you can feel the knuckles of the hand at the outside of your puckered hole. Slowly the finger is pulled out and then pushed back. Each time the speed and force increases, until you feel the excitement caused by this action and your hips begin to wrench forward, then back again. As the passion grows in your now wet pussy, the hands touching you stop, leaving you in total frustration.

You are left in this position, untouched for some time. Finally, you feel someone behind you. Hands come to your shoulders and begin to rub you from behind. These hands are obviously different, they are coarse and quite rough. They move slowly down your back to your buttocks then squeezes a cheek in each hand, the fingers pressing into your spread crack. The hands are pulled away from you and you feel the person walk to the front of you. You wait for 'his' next move. You have assumed it to be a him because of the roughness of the hands. The fingers slowly circle your nipples as they become erect and firm quickly at the touch.

He grips a breast in each hand, squeezing the mounds of flesh. As he does this, he takes the nipples firmly in his thumb and forefinger, pinching them hard. As you moan from the pain and pleasure this brings you, he pulls his hands from your breasts, still keeping the nipples pressed firmly between his fingers, and extends the breast outward as the person behind you holds your shoulders back. He holds this pressure on your now tender nipples for a full thirty seconds or more, as he does, he compresses the nipples tighter and tighter. A scream escapes your mouth, but the gag makes it come out sounding like only a moan. You feel as though your breasts are being pulled off and your nipples are being pinched in a vice. Finally he releases both breasts and slowly his fingers move over the tips. He flicks the nipples back and forth then rubs them lightly.

His hands move down your body now to the top of your opened mound. Fingers twirl around through your pubic hair and then slide into your opened lips. They probe and poke until they finally enter you. Three fingers at once press in and out of you. Involuntarily your hips rock back and forth. Your nether lips, with a mind of their own, try to pull the invading fingers deeper. As your rocking motion increases, it is obvious you are nearing climax. The fingers are withdrawn, and again you are left without any touching. You moan through your gag, pleading without words to be finished off. But it does not happen. You try to move your knees closer together, hopeing to satisfy yourself by pressing your thighs tightly together. As you pull your legs closer, you suddenly feel a sharp sting to your still opened pussy. The crop slaps in between the lips and catches your clit, causing you pain, and yet an excitement you had never felt before rushes through your wet pussy. Another resounding smack hits your tender, wanting pussy, and you quickly spread your legs open wide again.

The fingers find your clit and begin to rub it softly, until you are rocking with the pleasure it brings. You are so near climax now you can hardly stand it. But the fingers, as if knowing and sensing your level of excitement, are withdrawn again.

Your frustration is mounting now and you can feel tears coming down your cheeks under your hooded head.

Slowly you are pulled up from your kneeling position, after being left along for a good five minutes in your frustration. Once on your feet, you are pulled by the elbow and begin to walk slowly in the direction you are led, taking the first few steps carefully, stiff from having knelt for so long. You are led into another room and your hands are uncuffed. You do not struggle now, not certain if it is because you know it will do no good, or if it is because you are enjoying the activities. A leather cuff is wrapped around each wrist. Your hands are then pulled in front of you, them pushed together with a click. You realize they are snapped together firmly. Your hands are pulled upwards, until they are extended over your head. You hear another click and then feel your wrists straining within the straps around them as you are pulled upward toward the ceiling, so only your toes touch the floor. Hands now rub gently down your body until they reach your ankles, you hear a click, and then another, and feel the ankle straps being removed. They are quickly replaced with a new set of straps, and you feel a bar between your feet being pressed open further and further, forcing your legs wide. Hands are now on your back, and also on your front. Slowly they knead and tease your flesh. When you attempt to wiggle you find you can hardly move. Your legs, secured between the spreader bar, have been also attached to hooks in the floor. All you can move is your hips, only very slightly.

Fingers probe and dig at your flesh. One set of hands finds your breasts and begins to rub and squeeze them, while the other set of fingers finds your opened pussy and begins to rub and press deep within you, your clit getting more attention, causing you to thrash about as much as your bonds permit. As you come closer and closer to the edge, the fingers at your breasts become more attentive to your nipples, pinching them firmly and hard. The pain careens through your body from the severe manner your tits are being used, and much to your surprise the excitement finds your pussy and brings you even closer to the edge. Just then all the action stops. You thrust forward in the hopes to find the fingers that were fucking you, and have them satisfy your much needed desire.

You hear a door close, then silence encases your very body. You are left hanging in this room. Your thoughts wander, you wonder if you are going to be left in this manner. You wonder if they have finished with you or lost interest, though you can not quite believe this. You think about the fact that if you are found by the police or someone else, you would be humiliated beyond belief and want to die.

A door finally swings open with a creak. You hear movement near you, then feel the hands tugging at your ankles. Your feet are freed, then you feel your body lowered until your feet become firmly flattened on the floor. You are pulled forward, your hands still clipped at the wrist. Your hands are released and a strap is placed around your forearms, then one around each upper arm. You are then forced to place your hands behind your back, and the clicking sound is heard again, again, and finally, a third time. When you attempt to move your hands you discover your arms are crossed behind your back and the wrist cuffs have been attached to the cuffs on your forearms. A leather strap that crosses your back holds your upper arms back firmly. You can envision the sight you must be. Totally nude, dripping wet between your legs, your breasts forced outward from your arms being pulled behind you. Once again, firm hands play with your nipples, giving sharp pain that travels directly to your aching clit.

You are pushed from behind and start to walk slowly forward, being guided by the firm hand at your back. You are led into a room where the floor is cold to your feet and the hand presses onto your shoulder, pushing you down. You kneel, being helped by the hand at your shoulder, feeling tile under your knees. You can not figure out why you have been moved, but you do not have any say in the matter anyway. Now you are pushed forward from the back of the head, until you bend at the waist and your face touches the floor, your ass jutting into the air. You are held firmly by one set of hands in this position.

Someone comes behind you, and you lurch forward slightly when you feel fingers pressing in between your asscheeks. The fingers find your puckered hole and lubricate the outside, slowly, teasingly. Finally one slides into your ass and moves around in a circle, then the second one is forced into you. You can feel the pain and thrust yourself forward, trying to avoid the probing fingers. As you do, a harsh, resounding slap comes down on your right ass cheek. You thwart your own movement and wait. The fingers move in and out of you slowly, then around inside you in a circle. They pull out, and you can feel your puckered hole still slightly open from the pressure they caused. You have no idea what is going on now. You have never experienced anything like this before. Up until now, your life has been fairly straight, simple sex, nothing unusual. More like a slam, bam, thank you ma'am type of activity. But now, with your eyes shielded from outside things, you feel everything, all your senses are heightened. Your nerves feel as though they are on the edge all the time. You are afraid, yet at the same time, desire to be led down this path of frenzied passion. Even the pain inflicted on you thus far has not bothered you that much, for it seems to enhance the pleasure you experience even more.

Something firm presses at your puckered hole and is slowly pushed into you. You scream through your gagged mouth as it is forced deeper inside. Finally, you feel as though you are filled to your neck and the pressure of the pushing stops. Next you can feel the warm liquid slowly flushing into your bowel area. You realize, at long last, that you are being given an enema. You have never experienced this, but the flow of the warm water flowing into you makes you even more excited. You wish someone would touch your clit and your pussy. But it does not happen. The water fills you. You feel the pressure building, and feel your stomach becoming bloated from the flow. When the sensation turns from a warm feeling within your bowel to pain, you try to move. This action brings another sound, harsh, slap to your left ass cheek. Finally the water stops, and the nozzle of the enema bag is pulled from you slowly. This action is erotic to you, and again you feel your pussy throbbing with eagerness to be satisfied. The enema hose nozzle is quickly replaced by a thick plug, which is pressed firmly into your puckered hole, and you are held in this position for what seems to be forever. The pressure is building within your bowel and the butt plug in your ass is causing you pain. Your clit is pulsating from these sensations, in spite of, or because of all of this. After ten minutes you are lifted from the floor, then pressed down in a seated position. You realize the seat as a toilet, at last you will be permitted to relieve yourself. A hand reaches between your spread legs and pulls at the plug pushed into you.

When you are finished, you are lifted up, and in a single movement you are placed into a tub. The water hits your body, first running cold and sending chills through you, then turning warm. You are washed down by two sets of hands, then lifted again to stand outside the tub as towels dry you off, one in front and one behind.

Something is pressed to your right ear, through you hood, you hear a click, then a voice. "We shall remove your gag if you promise not to scream or talk. If you promise shake your head up and down. If you do scream or talk, the gag will be replaced and you will pay dearly for it." The gruff, raspy voice hissed through the tape recorder. You quickly nod your head up and down in compliance. You feel fingers at the back of your head and the pressure of the leather strap is released. They probe your mouth carefully and tug at the soft ball, pulling it slowly from behind your teeth, over your lips and out. You swallow quickly and hard. A glass is pressed to your parted lips, and you open to receive the contents. The cold water washes through your mouth and down your dry throat, giving you some relief.

12