Stolen Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm forced her to lift her head and gasp, and the exquisite spasms consumed his fingers. Her moans of ecstasy brought him over the edge, and he came. She brought her head down to receive his seed. The twitching slowly died down against her warm tongue.

A warm numbness overcame him and for a moment it seemed he was unconscious in the twilight, floating in the void between the stars, feeling something like tropical water lapping against him. But almost as soon as he had caught his breath, he saw Mina in his blurry vision standing up.

"Now, my lover," she said, tugging at his arm, "you are warmed by me. But you do not notice that the weather has dropped to almost freezing. You must dress up now and go home."

He sat up, but wrenched his arm free. "I want to stay with you, making love to you until the sun rises."

Her countenance grew sad, and she knelt beside him, held his face. "Then you would die," she said. "it is only an illusion, this warmth I give you. Besides, I've grown weak after our exertion, and I need to rest. I cannot warm you any longer. Don't you see your fingertips growing swollen and red from the cold?"

He looked at his hands and gasped audibly. His brain was registering warmth, but his body was suffering the consequences of the cold. He immediately began to gather his clothes and dress up.

For a fleeting moment he felt anger towards Mina. She was putting him in danger by luring him out here and getting him naked in this weather. But one glance at her tender face and he forgave her.

Mina hurried him along the way. As soon as he was away from her, he felt the cold slap against him and he sucked his breath in. The gray clouds in the darkened sky hung low, and he felt slightly annoyed, as though Heaven were invading his personal world. These clouds were a definite sign that it would snow silently and heavily through the night, infusing the air with a deceptive warmth.

He rushed through the thicket, as if running away from the trees. He cleared the ditch in a single leap. Passing the small house at the edge of town, he saw the same old woman again, watching him through her window. She rapped at the pane and mouthed some words, all the while pointing toward the forest. He couldn't hear her and didn't care to hear her, but as he passed the window to gain the road back to his dorm, he could hear one of her muted words drifting through the icy air:

Evil.

12