Stolen Moments of Pleasure

Story Info
Lonely Mrs. breaks in new toy.
1.1k words
4.26
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a new toy tonight...from a very special man. I didn't intend to use it tonight. In fact, I left it in the van. But, for some reason, as I got ready for bed, instead of my usual attire, I chose a floor length pink gown.

As I lay on the couch watching TV, I was enjoying the lingering affects of a rare night out with the girls and also remembering the final 2 hours of my evening. Those stolen hours spent being caressed with his hands...his words...his eyes.

Ah – but back to my new toy...It is a perfectly shaped, wonderfully hard and exquisitely balanced solid glass cock. I thought about the weight of it when I first held it, the sensation as I ran, first my fingertips and them my cupped palm slowly up and down it's full 7 inches. It was dark so I couldn't see the details, but I felt them...the slightly raised veins, the realistically shaped head. My first thought was how it would feel to glide my tongue and moistened lips up and down its length – feeling the ridges against the smoothness. The coolness of the glass meeting the heat of my mouth.

As I lay there remembering those moments...and the events afterward...I could feel a heat building inside me...enveloping my body from the inside out. I felt a tingling between my legs...my pussy was getting moist. My right hand strayed to my inner thigh while my left hand cupped my breast and tweaked the nipple...mmmm. I sat up and before I realized I had moved, I was unlocking the van and retrieving that little brown bag with the fleur de lis on it – the bag containing my gift.

I went to the kitchen counter – and still not really thinking about what I was doing – I turned on the hot water. As the water heated up, I took the soap and squeezed a ribbon from the head to the base and started to massage it with both hands, sliding it under the hot water and giving it a very soapy handjob. After I rinsed it off I took a soft towel and slowly dried every inch and crevice. It was warm to the touch from being under the hot running water.

I walked back to the couch and slid my nightgown up to my hips as I sat down. I reached and pulled my soft chenille throw over me as my hips involuntarily inched towards the edge of the seat. I put my right hand, the hand holding my toy, under the throw and let the weight of it rest against my pelvic bone...not even an inch above my clit. I thought about how it would feel...moving slowly down...brushing against my tingling clit...into my slick, hot pussy. But wait, I wasn't just thinking about it – my right hand had started to guide that hard glass cock along the path it had just taken in my mind. I inched down farther towards the edge of the couch – the throw covering me as my knees parted and I spread my lips to feel the tip of the cock...mmmm...still warm from the water. I teased myself...sliding the head slowly in circles around my pussy...moving firmly over my clit like it was nothing more than a speed bump. I moved my left hand under the cover and felt the slickness as I used two fingers to massage my throbbing clit...first gently then with more intensity.

Finally my new toy began looking for a home...the head insistently pushing – trying to enter me. I'm so tight there is some resistance – even with my hot juices making me slick and slippery...but I want to feel it inside me...I push harder. The head slides in – oh! I'm still and enjoy the feeling of this welcome invasion. I oh-so-slowly slide it in...feeling every detail with my inner walls. I keep going until my hand touches my pelvis and is met with a slight thrust from my hips. I'm still again...feeling the fullness inside, squeezing the glass with my muscles. My hand begins to move – still slowly – pulling away from my body until, again, just the tip is inside me. I wait and then begin to let it slide back in...still slowly...letting its weight do most of the work...still tight...still some resistance. I repeat this motion several times...savoring the sensation. My breathing has become shallow...my left hand still between my legs playing with my clit. So sensitive...feeling my heart beat.

Then – as my new toy began to make its 6th or 7th slow descent into my pussy, my patience breaks. I thrust it in me quickly – all the way...the force of the motion making me catch my breath. I begin to fuck myself – harder and faster...the fingers on my left hand working furiously as I slam this wonderful gift into my hot, wet pussy. I begin to feel my muscles start to contract...I don't even care that it's so soon...it feels so good. As I cum, I leave the cock pushed in to the base and begin to turn it...feeling the ridges move against my contracting muscles...oh, so good – I close my eyes and revel in the shudders going through my body. As my orgasm subsides I feel the glass cylinder begin to slide away. But my pussy has other ideas and contracts again – holding it inside me. I begin to move my right hand again – steady but no longer slow. I hear the wet noises as I slide the cock in and out – steadily pounding my pussy – enjoying the weight of the motion. All of a sudden, I'm coming again...this time I keep thrusting – not relenting – steady...oh, it feels so good...to just abandon myself to the pleasure...throwing my head back and biting my lip to keep quiet. As my body begins to calm, I can feel my heart racing. My hand starts to slow – still rhythmic...as if reluctant to call an end to this initiation. But I must...I gently slide the glass cock out from between my dripping lips and lay there...letting my breathing and heartbeat become regular again.

I bring my gift out from under the throw...it is glistening...a small pool of my cum in the crevices of the head. I take my finger and dip it into that small pool – swirling it around the tip before I place it between my lips. I taste myself as I start to think about the full report I've been asked to give about my new toy.