Stoli, Stockings, and Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt horribly uncomfortable. My own clothes burned and tingled and seemed to grow smaller on me. I felt constrained as the fabric itched and scratched at my skin and I knew I needed to be free of them. The only piece of clothing that still felt safe, even necessary, was the stocking that was still slick with my brother's magnificent man juice.

I reached up under my dress and lifted my ass just high enough off the cushions to pull my panties down from my hips. I could feel myself slick with my own juices and felt a small puddle forming inside my dress now that my weeping quim was no longer constrained. With my panties down around my thighs at the base of my stockings I looked hungrily at my brother. I thought I would have to give him another warning but he seemed instinctively to know what I wanted. He leaned forward, slowly and deliberately, and took the waistline of my thong and started slowly pulling it down the length of my legs. I moaned audibly as he pulled them away from my feet and tossed them across the room and I wrapped my stocking-clad soles tighter around his cock in appreciation.

The rest of my clothing still burned around me. I frantically unzipped the back of my dress and pulled it down around my body as much as I could, sliding it down under my ass so my brother could discard it the way he had disposed of my panties. As he did so I pulled my slip up over my body and threw it across the room. I was free now, my body proudly on display to my brother as I realized it was always meant to be. I jammed two fingers into my yearning snatch and fucked myself hard with them as I raised the vodka bottle to my lips and began downing the rest of its contents. I kept up my feet's assault on my brother's long, thick cock and I vaguely felt him lean forward. As I sucked at the vodka bottle's neck I felt my brother's fingertips begin rolling down the stocking on my left leg, the one not yet baptized in his copious spunk. He pulled it slowly from my leg and slipped it around his prick like a vagina, just as we had done with the one that now painted my other leg.

I began deep-throating the vodka bottle; I don't know if it was because I was so drunk, so turned on, or if the aphrodisiac had some sort of hallucinogenic qualities, but I could feel the neck of the bottle morphing into a prick inside my mouth. I felt the veins and the heat and the bulbous head hitting the back of my throat, all of which made me suck at it harder as the vodka, which now tasted salty and thick like cum, poured deep inside me.

As I swallowed the last drops of the seminal vodka I heard my brother's moaning grow louder. I pulled the throbbing glass cock out of my mouth and tossed the empty bottle aside to see my brother furiously fucking my feet and the stocking. He practically screamed as another volcano of jism erupted inside one of my stockings and I felt the familiar and familial sensation of his warm cum dribbling down my feet and between my toes. I kept jerking him as I felt ropes and ropes of his spunk ejaculating into the thin fabric.

It felt like a good two or three minutes before he stopped shooting his load into my stocking, and even then he remained hard as a rock. Once again he looked spent, leaning back on his hands and looking up at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath. I leaned forward from the couch and carefully scooped up the stocking full of his sperm, wrapping my fingers tightly around the base of his cock and sliding them upwards so no precious fluid slipped through. It was the first time I touched my brother's cock with my hand, and it was enthralling: it's size, it's girth, the way it curved like a scythe the higher it went. I knew that within the next few minutes I would have my brother's beautiful prick inside me; I had never wanted anything so desperately in my life.

With the stocking sponge of semen gathered safely in my hands, I thought first of rolling it up my left leg just as I had done with the previous one. But the rest of my body was hungry too.

"Brother," I moaned. "I need you to look at me." Colin's head rolled forward again and his eyes focused on me intently.

"I need you to see what your hot, sweet spunk has made your little sister do." And with that, I sat up on the couch, held the soiled stocking over my head, and began squeezing my brother's delicious cum over my hair and my naked flesh. I relished the sensation of my hair growing damp and sticky from my brother's pearly sap. I savored the feeling of it pouring down my face, into my eyes and mouth, my tongue darting out and lapping up what it could. Then I moved the sponge down to my chest and squeezed out some more, bathing my breasts and my belly in my brother's delicious white juices. Finally I took what was left and ground the spent stocking into my sopping wet cunt, mixing him into me in prelude for what was to come.

"Do you see this, big brother?" I asked, pulling the stocking up to my mouth and wringing the last few drops of his sperm down into my throat and tossing the article away. "I've marked my big brother's territory for him; every part of his little sister he can see is his. But he still needs to claim my insides."

I spread my legs and exposed my hungry cunt and without hesitation my brother launched himself from the coffee table and bore down on top of me. He knocked the wind out of me as he impaled my slick folds; I wasn't prepared for how big he would feel inside of me and found myself gasping for breath. My big brother didn't stop or slow down on my account; he thrust into me harder, forcing himself in and out of me like a man possessed. Even though I still couldn't breath I wrapped my legs tightly around him to force him deeper inside me.

"OH GOD!" I screamed once I finally found my breath. My brother's thick curved cock jackhammered its way inside of me and I dug my nails into his back to hold on for dear life. I felt the waves of orgasm building and the dam walls about to burst.

"DO YOU LIKE FUCKING YOUR LITTLE SISTER?" I demanded, spitting the words into the air as fast as I could because I knew in a few seconds I would go incoherent. "TELL YOUR LITTLE FUCKING SISTER WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO HER!"

"I love fucking my little sister," my big brother's lips breathed into my ear as he thrust his hard cock deeper into my cunt. "I love drilling my sister's tight little pussy with my big brother dick."

Yes.

"I love feeling her young little body writhing under me as she surrenders herself to her big brother."

God, yes.

"I'm going to pound my little sister's pussy so fucking hard it molds itself to her big brother's cock as she's ruined for other men!"

"OH GOD! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER LIKE THE SLUT SHE IS AND FILL HER WITH HER BIG BROTHER'S SWEET HOT CUM!"

I locked my heels into the crack of my brother's ass and forced him to stay inside me. He drove me down into the cushions and fucked me like a wild animal. Wave after wave of the orgasm rippled through me and I lost all motor control; I screamed to the high heavens and shuddered, spasming beneath my brother's heavy, muscled weight. What little control of myself I had left I directed to my cunt and squeezed my muscles as tightly around my brother's big prick as I could, milking him and keeping him inside of me.

"FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Tears streamed down my cheeks as I felt my brother's strong grip and his cock pistoning in and out of me were the only things keeping my molecules from flying apart right there on the couch as I felt his hard prick drilling straight up into my remaining essence.

"OH GOD I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!" he practically screamed into my ear.

"WHERE ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING CUM?" I managed as my body disintegrated in his arms.

"YOUR BIG BROTHER'S GONNA FUCKING SPEW HIS FUCKING HOT CUM IN HIS LITTLE FUCKING SISTER'S TIGHT, HOT, TEENAGE FUCKING TWAT!"

"GOD FUCKING YES!" I screamed as I felt my brother pounding frantically into what remained of my hips. I wailed at the top of my lungs as I felt wave after wave of his hot spunk shooting deep down inside of me, his shotgunning cockhead slamming against my winking cervix wall and filling me with his seed. It was a good thing I was on the pill, because I was so delirious at this point I would have happily had one hundred of my brother's babies.

As spent as we both should have been, we were both still turned on. It could only be the aphrodisiac, which was clearly now the greatest purchase I'd ever made. I dug my teeth into my brother's neck and he responded in kind. Even though he'd filled me with every last drop of his seed, his cock was still hard and moving inside me; he was preparing for another round.

"Oh my God," I managed through love bites ministered to my brother's supple neck.

"Tell me about it," he said as he moved his mouth down to my breast, still covered in his drying cum from my discarded stocking. "Where did this come from?" he asked.

I didn't know how long the aphrodisiac would last, and I never wanted this to end, so I figured I should reveal the secret if it meant we could continue.

"Take me up to my room," I rasped into my brother's ear. I dug my fingernails deeper into his back because I wanted him to carry me, which he understood clearly. He lifted me up off the couch, keeping himself buried inside me. Gravity forced me down harder onto his prick, making me moan like a banshee. I kept my legs wrapped around him and buried my head in the crook of his shoulder as he somehow managed to carry me up the stairs to my room. He threw us down on the bed, clearly ready to ignore the reason for carrying me up here in the first place and ready to just start fucking a second time. It took all my willpower to grab his head and turn it towards my closed closet door.

"Over there," I managed, wondering why I needed to show him now. Surely we could fuck again and then I could show him, but my brother listened and pulled himself slowly out of me and picked himself up off the bed. I pulled myself out of the bed and, not having the strength to stand, fell to my knees at his side. My brother walked towards my closet and pulled the door open. Inside was the wooden forklift slate, stacked up to my brother's chest with boxes of packets of the aphrodisiac that had just made us slake off our sibling connection and fuck like wild animals.

My big brother's eyes widened. One packet was responsible for tonight's events. There were at least ten thousand packets bundled up in those boxes. My brother turned back towards me, his jaw agape. Suddenly $49.95 plus tax and shipping seemed like a steal.

12