Stop Running Renata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6:30 Renata went to the underground car park and stood by Lucas's silver Lincoln. He appeared less than a minute later, kissed her and they drove off.

Lucas showed Renata around the elegant townhouse that he'd purchased after the divorce, their country residence having been sold as part of the marriage settlement. His ex-wife now lived in Florida.

He poured drinks while she cooked spaghetti meatballs, it being one of his favorite dishes.

The cook was complimented as they began their meal, eating slowly, soft music playing and finding out more about each other, at this stage mainly likes and dislikes in food, entertainment and leisure time.

Renata came into the lounge with coffee and sat beside Lucas. After he finished pouring he said, "May I undo your top?"

"Yes of course."

He patiently undid the dozen front buttons.

"So we are going to have sex?" she said.

"Yes unless you decline."

"That's unlikely."

He smiled and asked did she habitually do it on first dates.

She looked at him without expression and asked, "What's a first date?" He grinned and said well answered.

Renata sat up to allow him to remove her top and leaned forward to allow him to undo the single hook.

"Some women with smaller boobs than you have three hook bras."

"I guess it's a preference thing. I have one or two hook bras, depending on style, and have never yet fallen out of my bra."

"You're funny."

"I'm glad you think so. Some men don't like a quick-mouth woman. I guess you are still a little sad after your failed marriage?"

"Yes and I believe my old spirit will return to me when I settle my mind. Gee you have great breasts."

"I'm glad you think so. Do what you like with you while I see what I can find down here."

They fucked slowly, Renata without being asked placed two pillows behind her back and slid forward, allowing Lucas to feed into her and then stroke into a good rhythm, remaining on his knees.

Later Renata leaned over the end of the sofa on her knees, with Lucas coming into her pussy from behind and she really got him away big-time.

After finishing and toweling off sweat he puffed, "You are good, you really can fuck."

"I suppose it's because I like achieving carnal delights."

Drinking their brandies Lucas said, "Tell me why are you here in Norris Hill?"

"In my home town I became bored and left the next two places because I fell into the company of the wrong sort of people and was drinking too much and becoming a little too free about having sex so once more I hit the road and stayed with my uncle for a while but he made a pass at me and off I went again and at that point told myself to stop running, to settle into a quieter community and get myself properly re-established and that's why I'm here."

"It seems to be working."

"That's very perceptive. I think it is too. Earlier today I said something to you that rather surprised me. I said..."

"I think this is it."

"Yes, fancy you remembering that."

Lucas wanted to drive Renata to her studio apartment but she declined, saying it was a lovely offer but he'd been drinking, so why take the unnecessary risk. She'd call a cab.

They parted after kissing very warmly and Lucas saying softly, "I want more dates with you."

She smiled and told him he only had to ask.

The next Saturday night they dined out with Lucas's father Al George and his stepmother Misty and had a great time.

In the restroom Misty said to Renata, "I was hoping you two would get together. How is the relationship?"

"Fine. We like each other but this is only the second date so we are still finding our way."

Misty whispered, "I've had sex with him."

Dealing with that surprising comment well, Renata said, "When he was amid the despondency of his marriage break up?"

"Yes and we only did it on two occasions."

Renata hugged and kissed Misty and said, "In my view it was the motherly thing to do."

"Oh god, I had worried about telling you but thought I should. Um just to let you know but without really knowing why."

"I should think in case Lucas said something if we go farther down the track."

"Well yes. You see I pressed him and so thought I should take the responsibility of telling you so you could be told about it unemotionally and perhaps that would allow you to deal with it rationally, which I must say you have."

Renata thanked Misty for being so honest and said it was behind them now and she'd never indicate to Lucas she'd known about it should he ever raise the subject.

Lucas took Renata to her apartment by cab and after thoroughly fucking her left behind an exhausted and grateful young woman. She was mostly grateful about was having confirmation that Lucas really was a great lover, knowing what he was about and able to make a woman purr, at least he'd made her purr. He also had a brain and an easy manner. God, how good can it get!

Renata thought about what Misty had told her about fucking Lucas. Even if Misty had purposely miscounted to ease the impact on Renata and they had fucked for almost a year, perhaps even longer, it really didn't matter. What it meant even had it been only twice then Renata's behavior in the past had been no more disgusting that Lucas's and with him keeping that side of his past secret then Renata was entitled to keep her mouth closed about her sexually reckless past.

Highly excited she called Lucas.

"Oh god, I have just gotten into bed. Are you wanting me to come over for Round um five?"

She giggled and said, "No you clown. I'm legless. I just wished to say one more good night and to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you consider moving in with me?"

There was a brief pause and fear ripped through Renata's belly. Oh fuck, he was phrasing a rejection.

"Renata, now please don't reject this request. Will you please move in with me this weekend, permanently? My place is larger with thicker walls so you can scream louder here."

Renata paused before replying, giving him time to feel his vulnerability.

Then she said, "Yes, I'd like that but we'll do more than fuck won't we?"

"Yes. Let's try to build a new life together and get The Guardian up and humming."

"Move in at the weekend you said?"

"Yes... um what say we both leave work a couple of hours early tomorrow and relocate your possessions?"

"Oh Lucas you lovely man. Oh yes. Now what was it I really called you for? Oh yes. Goodnight Lucas darling. It appears you and those around you who have stopped me running. I'm so happy."

THE END