Storms & Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Not really storming now, but it's part two of the first one.
2k words
3.7
7.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I'm awake watching him sleep and listening to yet another storm. My hand is on his chest, my fingers moving in small, slow circles around his nipple. I'm not really trying to wake him up, but his body is just way too tempting to not touch.

He once told me "give in to temptation", so that's exactly what I'm doing. I start moving my fingers in bigger circles. I love nipples. It's a fetish. I love to suck and lick them. He's awake now, I'm sure..but, he's not moving...much.

I sit up on my left arm, continuing my circles and about to lean down when I hear "I kissed a girl and I liked it."

"Crap! Damn phones" I say outloud but quietly. I reluctantly get up and walk over to my phone which I ignore because it's my sister and I really don't want to deal with her right now. How would I explain that I'm in a hotel room with someone other than my husband to my sister anyway?

I take my phone and my toothbrush and stuff into the bathroom with me. I text instead of talking to her on the phone. Kinda hard to talk with your mouth full. After I'm completely done in the bathroom, I walk to the bed, but stop when I notice him staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Uh-huh."

I'm in a tee shirt and panties, but he's looking at me like I'm naked or he WANTS me to be. Not exactly sure.

I crawl back onto the bed and under the covers I go.

He starts getting up, but at least his phone isn't ringing. I really hate phones at times. And, it REALLY sucks that I'm stuck in this crappy town.

At least, I have great company who produces fantastic sex.

Speaking of sex... It's morning. I like morning sex and I'm still horny. Then again, I'm always horny. The fact that I'm around him doesn't help either. Soon, i'll bring out my bag of 'toys'.

He comes back into the "bedroom" as I am putting my pants on. Again, he looks at me weird. I smile at him.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside. Fresh air. Nicotine."

"Ahh."

"You could come with me as I'm slowly killing myself with tobacco."

"It's just something I say. So, you can quit looking at me like that."

I walk out the door and start heading toward the elevator. I'm waiting for the elevator door to open when he comes up behind me.

As i'm waiting, I turn toward him and poke him in the side. Just then the door opens, so I turn around and step into the elevator laughing. I walk to the wall, turning around so I'm leaning against it after I push the first level button.

I'm trying to refrain from grabbing him and pushing that one button just to fuck him in the elevator. Tempting. Very tempting. But, I'm not going to do it. The elevator comes to a stop and we step off and start walking to the door.

I can barely hear the storm. It wasn't that long which is good.

I'm pulling a cigarette out of my pack and lighting it. Inhaling then exhaling. Ahh, tis nice even though I smoke way too much. He's standing there.

"Ready for me to leave yet?"

"Nooo."

I flick my cigarette out after it nearly burns my fingers. I haven't really been paying much attention to it as I've been watching him watch me. It's not like he's never seen me smoke before. I smoke while he's watching my webcam.

"What are you staring at?"

"You."

"Why?"

"Cuz you're sexy."

"I'm sexy?"

"Yesh."

"If you say so."

"I do."

"Okay then. I'm sexy."

Even though I normally argue with him on this, I remember a conversation we had where I admitted it..on record.

"So, besides going back to your room to have sex. What do you want to do? Even though there really isn't much to do in this town."

"Don't get me wrong, sex is great and I love morning sex, but I'm a night/early morning lover. Just can't leave you in your room the whole

time you're here. Have to find something for you to do...besides me. I'm not complaining."

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"No."

"Okay. Then we can go back to your room and keep fucking until we can't take anymore."

"Sounds good to me."

"Thought it might."

And, back to inside, in the elevator, and back to his room we go. As soon as we enter the door to his room, he pushes me into the wall and kisses me. I'm silently woohoo'ing. I enjoy that, a lot. He knows it.

It doesn't take long before I let him undress me and walk me, backwards to the bed. I'm taking his shirt off then I sit on the bed and work on getting his pants and underwear off. I stand up, turn us around, so he's touching the bed and gently push him down.

"Scoot up, baby."

He does.

I'm smiling at him. More like smirking, that smirk I get when I am thinking about taking over the world. Yeah, that's the smirk.

My naughty 'taking over the world' smirk. I walk backwards to my bag, picking it up, I take it back over to the bed before dropping it on the floor I grab 3 things from it. All the same, but different flavors.

"Know what these are, baby?"

"Yes."

"What are they?"

"Body paint."

"Yes, the ones that I have saved for you."

"Mhmm."

I toss them onto the bed before I start climbing on the bed and up his body, stopping at his dick. But, I'm looking right into his eyes, all because he's watching me again, still. I'm now smiling at him as I straddle his right leg enough to where he can feel the heat radiating from my body and I start stroking him with my right hand. Leaning down, I prop myself up with my left arm before licking him from base to head and back down again.

Moving away from his dick, I lean over and grab all three of the body paints, opening them up. I use my finger and one by one "paint" his dick..like an interesting rainbow. Leaning back down I slowly lick and suck one color off then moving to the other, etc.

He likes that, a lot. He's making noises which is turning me on even more so than I already am. Now really sucking his dick, I use my right hand again, moving in the opposite direction. My trademark, as I call it.

I suck harder and faster. Squeezing and unsqueezing him with my hand. I moan as I go down and hum as I come back up. Removing my hand from his dick, I slide it down to his balls and gently massage them. Once, twice, three times. Fourth, fifth, sixth.. Going back up to his dick.

He's close. So close. He's starting to stiffen up. I move faster, faster. Harder, harder. I lift my head, letting him pull out for a moment, still using my hand.

"Come for me, baby. I want you to fill my mouth." then, I shove him back inside my mouth. Sucking as hard and fast as I possibly can go. He starts cumming. I lift my head and let him shoot in my mouth, trying not to let any spill out of my mouth as I'm swallowing it.

Eventually, I remove myself from his dick and leg. I lay beside him. His eyes are closed..

"Post orgasmic bliss?"

Not really expecting an answer. I just lay there on my back, listening to him breathe. His breathing returns to normal after a moment. I roll over onto my side so I can watch him.

"Did that feel good?"

"Mhmmm."

Guess that was a stupid question, but one of those questions that just had to be asked anyway. For shits and giggles, even.

I'm good with my mouth, and he didn't complain before, so I seriously doubt he'd complain now.

I move back onto my back, to stare at the ceiling. Oh, what a lovely ceiling it is!

"So..."

"So..what?"

"What's up?"

"Looks like you still are. But, didn't you want me to teach you some things?"

"Mhmm."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Wanna eat?"

"Yes."

"I've got something you can eat." and I smile.

"But, that's not what I'm supposed to teach you. You're gonna have to come a lot closer than that."

So, he moves closer. I take his hand and slide it down to my clit. Spreading my lips apart, I take his middle finger and place it somewhere near my clit.

"Move your finger."

..twitch...

"Oh god...do it again."

..twitch...

His finger slips

..giggle...

He moves it back

..twitch...

"Stop."

He stops.

"Didn't really mean for you to actually stop."

He continues.

..twitch...

..twitch...

..twitch...

"Mmm, oh my god!"

I know he's amused. I don't know why people find this amusing. My legs and pussy are twitching and it's amusing?

..twitch...

..twitch...

..twitch...

"Mmm, stop."

He stops.

"I can't handle much more."

I take his finger and move it to my clit where I then use his finger to get myself off. Oooh yeah! However, I want his dick.

I push his finger and hand away from me.

"What?"

"Lube."

While he's getting that. I move onto my stomach than up on my hands and knees. Ohhh yeah!

"Anal?"

"Hell yeah!"

....No surprise there... Let me refresh your memory. He has filled two out of three holes by now. Going for the third. Pussy and mouth. Now, we're going for anal. Lovely, but I REALLY want it.

"Lube up and lube me up."

He does. That's coooooooooooooold. But, it feels good on hot skin. My temperature is rising.

"You're gonna split me in two."

Giggling

"Be gentle."

I relax my muscles, moving so i've got a pillow for support, I close my eyes and not focus on the pain.

That does hurt, but at least he's using lube. I've got to give him credit for that. That and he IS being gentle. Once he's all the way in and starts fucking me it isn't that bad.

Starts feeling good after a few strokes. I move my right arm so I can slide my right hand down to my clit. I start rubbing it as he's fucking my ass. The feeling is overwhelming, but I'm not quite sure I will cum this way.

"Mmm, that feels good."

I'm busy rubbing my clit to respond at the moment. A few more rubs before I actually just stop and let him fuck me.

In

Out

In

Out

In

Out

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

I grunt

Harder

Harder

Harder

Faster

Faster

Faster

"Oh my god!"

He's pounding away now.

Harder

Harder

Harder

Harder

Harder

Harder

"Oh baby harder!"

Harder

Harder

Harder

"Faster."

Faster

Faster

Faster

Faster

"Oh fuck!"

I whimper.

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

There's no stopping him now.

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

Harder

Fuck gentle. Least he was gentle in the beginning.

Harder

Faster

Harder

Faster

God he's HUGE! ...and long... Damn!

Bump

Pound

Bump

Pound

Bump

Bump

POUND!

I moan.

He's not really moving now. He's cumming. Filling my ass up.

Very, very, very hot!

I'm too weak to move, but somehow I manage to get myself to move away from him... "plop" I lay on the bed. Breathing quite heavily.. Sore now. Very, very sore. A good sore, but still sore. He's never gonna hear the end of this now. "My ass hurts and it's all your fault."

"Sex usually wakes me up, but damn...I'm tired."

I'm gonna end up falling asleep. I know. And I do, but not before I get my panties on and get under the covers.

It isn't night, it's day. But, I'm sleeping. It'll help with the pain, pretty much.

*

To be continued....

Authors note:

I'm trying to make this into a three parter, maybe four. Not exactly sure.

PLEASE vote and/or leave feedback. Thank you to my regular readers for giving feedback and also voting! You make this worthwhile for me!

I do have to thank my muse too. HE makes this worthwhile for me, too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

-Laura M. Bell

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers