Stormy Weather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

She sat down on the bed and pulled my covers back, she was surprised that I slept in the nude last night and my cock was getting hard in anticipation of her touch. Once again she put the lotion on her hand, got the cup ready and began to jerk me off. I tried very hard to pull the straps down to see her tits and she slapped my hand away. Then I tried to feel her tits again, once again my hand was slapped away by her in mild annoyance.

"Brandon, I'm your mother and this is a one time thing to get the samples the doctor wanted." She said trying not to sound to annoyed. "Now just lie there and let mommy take care of you."

"Sorry mom, it's just that you look so beautiful and I want to touch you." I pleaded my case to her, something I must have gotten from my father.

"Just concentrate on cumming for me." She said.

In a few minutes I was filling the cup with cum and she once again screwed the top onto it and left my bedroom. I got dressed and went downstairs, I did not want anything more than an apple for breakfast and went into the living room to watch television. I could hear my mother in the basement working out on the treadmill and then on the weight machine. She came back upstairs after her work out and plopped down on the couch next to me.

My cock began to get hard seeing her in the tight spandex workout shorts and the tight spandex sports bra. I don't know went through my head, but I just pulled my now hard cock out of my jeans.

"Go get a cup and get me a bottled water too." She said sounding tired.

I went and got the cup from my room, then I ran to the kitchen and got the bottled water for my mother. I handed her the water and sat down next to her on the couch, she took a long drink from the water and set it on a coaster.

"I don't know how good this is going to be, I really gave myself a strenuous workout today, you may have to help mommy." She said taking my cock into one of her tired hands.

She slowly began to stroke my cock up and down, with neither much vigor nor enthusiasm, she laid her head across my chest and brought her legs up on the big couch. I don't know what I was thinking, either was I trying to take advantage of my tired mother or was I overcome with lust for her.

I reached down and began to fondle one of her firm breasts through the material of the workout top. Then I could feel her nipples become more and more erect through the material, but my mother let out a soft moan. She also began to stroke my cock a little faster now, I really wanted to see her tits, so I gently pulled the tight top up over them, she tried to stop me, but her free hand was too tired.

I looked down and saw her incredible tits for the first time in my life, I reached down and gently felt the smooth bare flesh. Her skin felt hot as my hand gently toyed with each tit, my mother slid down a little closer to my cock now. I could feel her hot breath on it as she stroked it up and down, then I got even bolder and slid my hand down her flat stomach. I then got it down between her legs, I rubbed at her pussy through the material of her spandex shorts.

"Oh Brandon, this is so naughty, hurry up and cum, so mommy can stop being naughty." She said in a definite state of arousal.

That was all it took for me to start shooting load after load of my thick cream cum into the cup, she finished until I was done. Set the cup down on the coffee table, she took off running for the upstairs bathroom, pulling her top back down as she did. Great I thought, now she won't help me get the other two samples for today, I thought to myself picking up the sample and taking it to the fridge.

Later that night my mother was sitting outside, while my father was inside his den preparing for a case tomorrow. I brought a cup outside with me, as I found her sitting on her swing that dad put by her large flower garden. There was not much light in this area of the backyard so I knew dad would not see us and we would have plenty of time to stop if he did come out.

"Mom, can we get my third sample for today?" I asked her.

"I guess we can do that." She said softly.

She pulled at my cock with her hand, it was handy that I was already hard for her, she jerked me off in the silence and darkness of the yard. I was not as bold as I was earlier with my hands, this time I kept them to myself. Just as I was starting to cum into the cup, we heard my father slide the patio door open.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go to bed now, is Brandon out there with you?" He shouted from the door.

"Yeah dad I'm out here too." I yelled back.

"I love you two, goodnight." He shouted.

"Love you, goodnight." We both shouted back.

I went back inside with the sample and my mother followed several minutes later, I was sitting on the couch watching the sports report when my mother came downstairs. She was wearing a short silk robe and she carried a cup in her hand, she was ready to get my last sample and the eight the doctor had wanted.

She took the short black silk robe off and revealed a black lace teddy underneath it, my cock almost shot off at the sight of it. She spread my legs apart and got between my legs, she pulled my hard cock out of my shorts. It is a good thing young men can recover so quick as she jerked me off in the living room again.

This time I wasted no time and I pulled the straps of her teddy right down to reveal her firm tits. She did not make any effort to stop me either, she was right eye level with my cock, she looked up at me with her green eyes.

Then before I knew it my mother had engulfed my throbbing manhood into her mouth and instead of jerking me off she was now sucking me off. I moaned aloud at this new found pleasure and grabbed a handful of her long red hair. Then before I could warn her I was shooting load after load of my hot young cum into her mouth. She wiped off what she could not hold into her mouth off of her chin with her hand, then she pushed it off her hand and into the cup.

She then spit the cum she had stored into her mouth into the cup as well, then she set the cup down on the coffee table. She stood and pulled her teddy straps up, I accidentally got my first glimpse of her crotch too. It was incredible, she shaved her pubic hair from her crotch, it was about the sexiest thing I ever saw. Then she whispered I love you to me and left me alone in the living room with sample number eight.

I put it into the refrigerator and then I too was off to bed, I still had a whole another week of sample collecting to go. Would my mother continue to help me or was this a one time thing, I was also thinking of devious ways I could use this to seduce more than just collecting samples out of my mother?

The next morning she was gone off to work, she left me a note that she would drop my samples off at the doctors and reminded me to watch the news at noon to get another new sample for today. No mention of it was there anything to say she was going to help with my second sample, and I had to try to continue getting her to help me. It did seem encouraging to me though that she wanted me to watch the noon news today, maybe it made her horny knowing her son was home jerking off while watching her on television.

To be continued in the next chapter called Storm Front.

*

By the way this is my one hundredth story on Lit, I hope you enjoyed it, I decided to go with the mother son incest theme it is one of my favorites and my incest stories are usually quite well received. Thank you for a great seven years of reading my perversions, I hope to continue to bring more stories in the future.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers
12