Story of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, Biff's big truck driver hands on April's shoulder blades guided her to move onward. She loved following the warm caretaker energy of Biff. The bathroom was a neat place with care product bottles and jars covering the sink and shelves. There was a large bathtub with soft white curtain.

Sofia rested on the closed toilet seat with elegantly crossed legs and her hand reached out grazing the two inch thick water stream bursting out of the faucet into the tub. She gauged the temperature with one hand, while the other hand held the last quarter of a cigarette up high and away from the water. She wore a long silky lounge clothes.

"Come here, honey. I got some new bubble bath from a friend, who visited Verona. The olive and cypress aroma in it is so fresh and uniquely Italian."

April stepped into the bath tub, as she was told. Clouds of gray grime twirled into the water from her feet. April stood there unmoved like a dog trying to ignore the reality of getting a bath. Sofia generously poured a green gel from a bottle with a golden round knob as a lid.

"Sweetie, the warm water will make you feel good. Trust me, I have been there many times."

April lowered her butt into the water. At first, her tushy felt hurt by the heat. A second later, the warmth spread and relaxed her. And, she let the tushy hit the bottom of the hard tub. Then, she reclined back. She let the water raise around her. The warmth grew. The water level raised from her side to her boobs until finally her nipples were covered with warm water and a layer of fluffy foam.

Sofia gently stirred the water. April felt the underwater waves rippling deliciously over her skin. Then, Sofia lifted handfuls of water over April's shoulders and she wiped the water down with her small and soft hands. April surrendered to the steamy air in the room that fogged the mirror and collected as droplets on the wall and any metal surface.

She felt her pussy and butt opening up and widening. The heat rose to her cheeks and made her feel alive again. A splurge of happiness appeared. Sofia asked her to submerge her head. April closed her eyes and pinched her nose as she sank down into the goob of water filled with her filth and rich olive-cypress baht oil. She arrived back at the surface for Sofia to spread shampoo from another exotic looking bottle.

"Coconut shampoo from Doctor Belize. Just the right thing to go on a mental island mini-vacation. Close your eyes, sweetie."

Sofia's hands reached in between the hair to press against the scalp. Then, Sofia stirred around scrubbing the scalp. The firm massage sent shivers of release through April's body. Her back muscles relaxed into the shower. She had all forgotten about not having any clothes and being naked. She was perfectly happy and cared for.

There was a knock at the door. The artsy girl peeked her head through the ajar door. A large white plate with a big sandwich followed. There was a side salad on the plate. The girl left the plate on the side of the sink without fully entering, she disappeared again.

"Somebody loves you, April! Biff must have ordered a delivery of Helmut's deli. Their sandwiches are the best. They even send on occasion deliveries on a plane to other cities. Imagine being a delivery person and flying with a brown doggie bag! Oh, I am so jealous. If you knew, what one sandwich cost, you'd faint."

Sofia brought the plate to April. April lifted one of the large sandwich halves into the air. The bread was rustic with a lively crust. The bread texture had giant holes and tiny holes mixed. Fresh green leaves, probably organic were hanging out the sides of the sandwich. A sliver or red tomato stretched over the side as well. The color and firmness alone promised the tomato to be as full of flavor as a Tokyo subway is packed full of people during rush hour.

April's teeth worked their way through the layers of sandwich for a first bite. European sausage and strong Dutch cheese melted with a mayonnaise like spread into perfection. For the first time, since McDonald's the clump in April's body opened. Her stomach grew in size with every passing moment. Watery saliva gushed in April's mouth before she could even finish grinding the first bite with her teeth.

With big eyes, April talked over the remains of the first bite still in her mouth: "This is so awesome!" Sofia smiled with eyes of satisfaction and accomplishment.

While April continued eating with the occasional morsel falling onto the bed of foam around her, Sofia started massaging April's shoulders, back, and neck. Sofia's arms and sleeves were wet with water. Yet, the warm and moist air in the bathroom made it comfortable to be wet.

There was another knock at the door. The artsy girl appeared again with her head only between the ajar door. She pushed shopping bags into the room. One white shopping bag with big and clearly mostly empty with bright lipstick red on the inside. Another shopping bag was off a stiff frame covered with purple velvet. The odd sized bags stood at the entrance waiting for April to have her Christmas like gift unwrapping.

Standing, April let Sofia rinse her down with the shower head. A soft spray from many holes in the shower head brushed her body. The water flowed down and took the foam remains with it. April's skin was soft and half diluted from the bath. April accepted Sofia's cleaning docile as a deer.

Sofia lifted the contents of the bags toward April. Sofia showed April a black thong: "Look how soft the material is. Look at the cut. It is from this new designer in New York."

Then, Sofia got a purple night club dress out of another bag. The dress was single colored, yet the hue of color, cut, and texture made it the most astounding piece of clothing that April had ever worn. Dressed in sexy black lingerie and the purple dress on top and black super high heels with skinny straps, she felt a bit out of place and uncomfortable. It felt a bit hooker like.

Sofia walked April out of the bathroom by the hand. When they reached the salon, Sofia raised her hand with April's hand resting inside to spin April in a circle and show her off. The audience of three cheered and made deeply affected faces that showed genuine admiration. April smiled and thanked them.

"April, I don't want to make you feel out of place with your clothing among our casual wear. The clothes is for your assignment tonight. You are going to meet a client in an upscale club. And, you have to stand out among models and second tier actresses. Girl, seeing you like that, you will be a big success."

With her stomach filled, April fell asleep amid the even and relaxed chatter. The sofa was comfortable. Her side and head simply slid sideways onto Sofia. Sofia embraced April and caressed her with gentle strokes. So, when April realized that she was slumped onto somebody, she simply gave into the soothing energy of April and went into a deeper slumber.

When the dark night had set in outside, the group had a last Indian family style meal. The delivery service had brought many stews, sauces, and meats with bread and rice. April was in a good mood with her body fortified. Sofia applied the makeup to April to finish her look.

Then, Steven walked April to the club, while his artsy girl waited on him at Biff's apartment. The first thing about the club that she saw was the long line. It was a long line of pretty people, who could have snubbed the line at any other club by walking straight to the front. Here, they had to wait. And, mere mortal people didn't even attempt to stand in line.

Steven with big steps walked April past all the impatiently waiting people shifting their weights left and right. The main bouncer was super large and tall man in an impeccable Armani suit with a thin line of red trim at the edge of the black material. He wore a hat that looked like a chimney. His hands were holding each other with white sleeves of the shirt appearing under the jacket. The sleeves had golden and jewel studded cuffs.

Despite the many inquiries on getting into the club, the bouncer still addressed everyone with the cordiality that a king would expect.

"I got a guest for Mr. Dubrov," said Steven.

The bouncer smiled and stepped to the side. With a wide swing toward the inside, the bouncer said, "Welcome to the Little Room." Steven promptly followed April only to have a very heavy hand land on his shoulder that made Steven want to get on his knees and beg for mercy.

"Only the lady," said the bouncer and closed the velvet rope with Steven on the outside.

The bouncer made his way ahead of April. April followed the tall trunk sized back into the darkness of the club. The club was crowded. Dresses of many colors and shapes appeared around the big black back. There were laser beams and flashing lights.

The bouncer was like an ice breaker crossing the arctic. He stepped on a man's foot. The bouncer fully rolled over the foot without apology. Once the victim recognized the bouncer, the victim apologized. The bouncers arm brushed a woman to fall forward spilling her drink. Without a twitch or side glance, the bouncer kept walking.

Just like an ice breaker, he left a void behind him. April swiftly stepped into the void before the ocean of packed people closed in again. The bouncer stopped in the depth of the club at a booth. A man in a white suit and black shirt sat in the booth looking out on the crowd. He had two girls sitting with him that were dressed stripper like with platinum blond hair and lots of skin showing.

"Mr. Dubrov, your company has arrived," roared the bouncer at the man with sun glasses, gold necklace, and chest hair showing through the shirt.

The man waved for April to sit down.

"Honey, call me Dubee. And, have some of this champagne. It is made in some castle in French and won awards."

With that Dubee poured April a flute glass by holding the bottle at the neck. Then, he placed the nearly empty bottle back into the cooler. Dubee introduced April to Treasure and Pearl. Then, he decided christen April 'Monkey.'

"Your new name is Monkey, because I can see that you are very physical. You will climb around in this club like it is your cage."

Treasure and Pearl were reserved. Both watched the club without movement. The music was so loud that it filled the club more than air did. When Dubee started doing cocaine lines on the liquid stained table, the girls got animated and excited. The blow glowed eerily in the black light of the club that turned on every minute or so. Everyone neatly snorted a line. The girls politely waited their turn out of respect for Dubee.

"Monkey, have some blow."

"No, I don't do drugs."

"Suit yourself, monkey. Let me get you one of the special cocktails here."

"Okay, I will try that."

A big jolly man waltzed to the table. The fat hands came down on the table, when the man leaned forward to talk to the group, Dubee most specifically.

"My club is your club. You tell me or any of my staff what you wand and you get anything. The sky is the limit. You don't like anybody in the crowd. We kick them out. If you need someone to run errands or anything, we have staff on hand for you. I can only be happy, if you are happy. Do you understand?"

"You are most kind. Have a line with us!"

"Sorry, I don't do cocaine anymore."

"Then, take one of the pot bags. You still do the mellow stuff, right?"

The man chuckled. His whole body heaved. And, like a little boy scoring the best cut of the family meat, he reached for one of the little plastic bags on the table and left with it.

A tense and aggressive looking man appeared at the table. He clearly did not enjoy the club and ignored the whole atmosphere. He ignored the gorgeous girls at the table. He sat down next to Dubee and talked into his ear with intent. Treasure and Pearl watched the men intently. April kept scanning the dance floor for amazingly hot guys and gals. This was being beyond the hip crowd in high school.

Dubee snapped at Treasure and pointed at the new man's crotch. Treasure got up and walked over to the side of the new man. Treasure sat down next to him. She unzipped the man's tough pants. She put her long blond hair behind her ear and popped out the man's penis. She started going up and down on the penis. The man's face relaxed and he made himself comfortable by taking the gun out of his back holster to place the gun on the table.

Nobody cared that the gun was on the table. April looked at the gun carefully. It was black and bulky. Treasure moved her lips up and down the penis shaft with the nonchalance of an assembly worker stamping out the 30,000th bolt. Nobody in the club took notice of the fellatio.

A few minutes later, the relaxed face of the man grew intense and he grabbed Treasure's back of the head and pushed it down. He held her there. Treasure surrendered to the discomforting feeling, because she knew that the end was in sight. She raised her head. The man zipped up his pant.

Dubee leaned into April, "I want you to tongue kiss Treasure. Make sure that the man sees your tongue touching her tongue."

April was nervous and scared for tripping up and making waves. So, she walked over to Treasure. She leaned forward to stick out her tongue. Treasure stuck out her tongue. Their tongues caressed each other. Then, they fully kissed with the lips touching. April eyed Dubee, who encouraged her. The new man had a smile of thousand fold happiness on his face to imagine that the girls were eagerly sharing his cum.

The new man got up, grabbed his gone, and left. He left with an air, as if he purposefully went after business or a mission.

"Monkey, I like the way you are with Treasure. I want you to put your tit inside of her vagina."

April reached under Treasure's dress. She pulled down the panty under the short dress to the knees. Then, she lifted her own boob out of her bra and dress. April pressed her nipple into Treasure's vagina. The whole lights and everything kept going on around them. Perhaps, it was too dark for people on the dance floor to see what was going on in the booth.

Treasure's body nonchalantly accepted the pose. Treasure's face made a suggestive lick of her tongue running around her lips. Dubee slapped his thighs and laughed out loud in joy: "Oh, what a titty fuck!"

"Monkey, I want to see you dance. Take off your dress. Leave only panties and high heels on. Put some of the black tape on your tits. Then, climb on that tall loudspeaker over there and dance. Dance sexy. Dance sultry. Drive all the boys in this house crazy until you are ready for the only man in this house!"

April gingerly looked around her. With the dress pulled over her head, she was instantly exposed. She left the bra on the table as well. She covered her boobs, while she worked the tape to rip two strips off the tape. She felt naked again. She felt used as the entertainment for the Yugoslavian man, who had somehow made it rich in America.

She pushed herself through the crowd on the dance floor toward the speaker. The speaker was higher than she was. She couldn't get up on her own. She asked a young man to lift her up. The young man happily received the attention of a girl in thong.

Once she was on top, she felt a bit like a princess. The crowd of people was beneath us raving and popping. She was above the ocean of people. She ruled them. Her butt swung side to side. Her arms twirled cheerleader like in a circle.

A big hand knocked on the top of the speaker. It was a bouncer dressed in black. The bouncer asked her to step down. She looked at Dubee. Dubees face was red with anger and told her to remain. She froze in fear.

A quick movement in the crowd turned out to be the jolly big owner. The owner smacked the bouncer on the cheek and yelled over the music: "You are fired! Never interfere with Mr. Dubrov." The body of the owner pushed and herded the bouncer toward the exit.

April's body felt ice cold by the power and authority that was displayed. She felt like Dubee owned her, everybody, and everything else. Slowly, she started moving her knees again. Her ears paid attention to the music. And, she let the melody flow into her body and moved her limbs. She moved like a sultry seductress.

She was pleasantly surprised that nobody looked weird at her. Being naked, she had crossed over into what was acceptable for a gogo-dancer in the minds of the clubbers. She could lift her boobs with both hands. Nobody glared at her. And, some couldn't get her eyes of her staring from a physical distance and equally realizing that they would never be able to reach a woman as hot, as sexy, and as up high on a speaker as April.

April started loving the freedom and ways in which she could titillate the men, yet never had men coming any closer to her to threaten her safety or peace. She squatted in her high heels and splayed her legs open and closed as if to promise and withdraw her sex from the hearts of the crowd beneath her.

Some of the men bowed to her. Others threw kisses. Some of the gals waved at her, as if she had the monopoly on being sexy and wanted. And, the gals thought that by showing her connection to her, they could get some of that sexy for them selves.

Dubee waved April to come back to the booth. With a little help, April climbed down the speaker. When she arrived at the booth, she found Dubee with his pants open. He pulled his penis out of Pearl's mouth and told April to lie on her back. April obeyed. Knowing what would happen, she pulled her thong down and over her high heels, which se left on for the kinky hooker factor.

Dubee's strong hands firmly planted April's butt, where he wanted it. Her whole body moved with the butt adjustment. Then, Dubee put a line of coke on his erect penis with big veins running over it. White powder splashed onto the upholstery, which didn't bother him. With horny purpose, he was laboring to get ready to enter April.

April at first wanted to resist against the cocaine. However, Dubee's penis with a whole thick line of cocaine pushed inside of her pussy and did not want to be stopped. Once inside, Dubee smeared all the excess cocaine over April's mucous cells around her vagina. The white became moist and disappeared into the pussy juices and through the skin membrane.

April's head looked back at the people on the dance floor, who were feet over head from her perspective. She looked at the intense and strong Yugoslavian working her pussy. She felt her heart beating irregular and heart. Her pussy went numb. She couldn't feel the penetration at all. She only felt her body being slammed by Dubee's body.

A sense of strength rose inside of her. Her right hand grabbed Dubbee's throat as if to strangle him. Then, she forced him to lie down beneath her. She straddled his penis with the high heels resting on his thighs. She slammed down her body hard on his man meat, because she felt nothing at all. She reached for a half open bottle of champagne. She grabbed the bottle near the neck and started drinking and drinking.

Her pussy was so numb that she had no feeling. She slammed his hips with her hips like a prize fighter slams a body bag. She couldn't even tell, if the penis was inside. She kept going. Evident by Dubee's ecstatic face, she gave him the fuck of his life. Her boobs slapped up and down with strength. The people on the dance floor that witnessed the wild champagne bottle swinging fuck scene discreetly looked away, only to secretly steel glances and which that they were part of it and that they had cool friends like that.

When Dubee ejaculated inside of April's pussy, he pushed her off his body. He grabbed her face from beneath the jaw, so that he pinched both of her cheeks together, "I love you, Monkey. You are the best Monkey that I ever had."

April found herself sitting again in the booth with her dress and bra in place. Her stoic hooker colleagues were looking onto the dance floor again. She felt lonely. She felt really lonely. The high of the cocaine had worn off. She was drunk from the champagne, which amplified her feeling of loneliness into an ocean. She hated dolphins, because everybody loved dolphins, even when the dolphins got old or had a bad day.