Story Telling Leads to More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I looked around for Marilyn and she was walking off in the other direction with some guy. We made it to his room in record time."

As Barb spoke I was getting more and more excited and I was ready to come. Barb was occasionally moving up and down my rigid pole and milking it with her cunt muscles as she did.

"What happen next? Did you get fucked?"

Barb just nodded and as she did the cum erupted from me and we silently fucked hard for a few minutes.

After we settled back down and I had softened a bit she continued.

"We tore our own clothes off and I started to pull down the bed covers. As the upper part of the bed became uncovered my friend stopped me. 'Kneel on the edge of the bed please. I'd love to do you doggie style.' I had never heard the expression but I understood what he wanted and the idea excited me and I kneeled on all fours.

"As he helped me get into position he asked. 'Do I need a condom?' I told him that I was on the pill. This was before all the STD stuff so pregnancy was the main question. I spread my knees and held my pussy spread apart with my fingers. He put his cock into my hot cunt and I instantly fell in love with doggy style fucking.

"We actually did it twice before the power came back on. The phone rang about that same time and my friend answered it. He became visibly upset as the call went on. I realized that it was his mom on the phone. He hung up and started getting dressed and throwing his stuff in bags. He told me that his brother was in trouble and he had to go home and help his mom and wouldn't be back.

"He gave me his room key and flew out the door. I never saw him again and I don't even know his name."

I was so excited by Barbs story that I came again during the middle. She was turned on by my reaction. The result was that we were screwing hard and she was coming every few seconds too. It was a very exciting and memorable few minutes.

After we came we eventually returned to normal and we rested. As we began to come alive again I turned around in the bed with thoughts of sixty nine in my mind. Barb took me into her mouth to begin something which always ended with a exciting discharge of my cum.

It suddenly occurred to me to ask a question. "Tell me about your first blow job."

"You sure you want to hear it?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well to start off with I knew about blow jobs and pussy licking. I wanted to try it. Of course what I really wanted was to get my pussy licked. Giving a blow job in return was the price a girl paid.

Anyhow I actually practiced by taking things, usually a banana in my mouth and doing to it what I thought I should do to the guys cock."

She removed her mouth from my cock and told me of her experience with a married guy that she had worked for. This was shortly after the 'stranger in the night' encounter. He was attractive enough and kept pestering her and taking her to nice lunches. Finally they set a date three days hence.

Barb was uncertain as to how she should act since the arrangement was that he would rent the room but that she would get their first and wait for him. She decided that a nightgown was appropriate and she went out and bought a wispy red one for the occasion.

She greeted him dressed in the nightgown. He quickly undressed. He sat on the bed and pulled her to him. He began kissing her all over and particularly her boobs. The nightgown quickly ended up on the floor.

He kissed his way down to her pelvis and then asked her if she was up for some sixty nine. She said yes.

He laid her down and began licking her pussy and she began to jerk him off. She was no stranger to giving hand jobs. Very quickly though she got brazen and began to kiss and suck his cock. I happened to know of whom she was speaking.

I was also acquainted with his wife. She was not one of my favorite people. I couldn't picture her in a state of passion and assumed that she was prissy in bed. With that in my mind I couldn't stop myself from saying. "Knowing your skill I'll bet that he came within ten seconds."

By then Barb had me back in her mouth and she just giggled. That did it and I exploded into her mouth and she struggled to swallow it as fast as it came.

When we were finished Barb moved up to kiss me. Before she did she looked me in the eyes and said. "Just so you won't need to ask. 'Yes' I swallowed. Then we fucked. Twice. He always had a lot of staying power."

I wanted to know more but five minutes later Barb was asleep and two minutes after that so was I.

===================================

Chapter 2

Two weeks passed and we had not told each other any more 'sex stories' as we didn't need to. If we needed a little libido boost one of us would just utter a key word like 'ten seconds' or 'ass lift' and we would be off to the races.

On this day I came home to find Barb wetter than usual. When I commented on it she announced that she wanted to hear the next chapter

One day I came home and Barb was wet and ready and she immediately asked if I had ever heard any gossip about her cousin Bonnie.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Jenny told me today that she heard that Bonnie and Joan were lesbians. What do you think of that? Do you think it could be true?"

I responded that obviously they were not lesbians. They were both actively married with children.

"However." I said "They might be Bi. They've know each other for years. They roomed together in college. I'd be surprised if they have not enjoyed one another on occasion."

"You think?"

Now, thinking that Barb seemed pretty excited by it all I followed up with.

"Why, are you interested in trying the Bi scene?"

She hesitated for a full minute than said. "To be honest, I don't know. But I do know that I am not dis-interested."

"So what's the plan?"

"No plan I haven't got that far. Any ideas?"

I thought for a minute and then said. "The only idea I have is to be available. Flirt just like you would if they were guys that you might be checking out. You know how to do that stuff better than I do. A little flash here and there. Touch and kiss and hug if you get a chance. You know, just like you seduced me way back when." I added with a laugh.

"By the way," I asked. "are we talking about Joan or Bonnie?"

"Joan of course. I can't do it with Bonnie. She's my cousin."

"So what." I responded. "Since everything is a sin except missionary style fucking between married couple why worry about a double penalty."

"Plus. I just remembered. You fucked Tommy. He's your cousin. Right."

Barb turned thoughtful. "You're right. I forgot. By the way you ever done it with a guy?"

"Yeah. Well not the big 'IT' but one time Johnny and I were camping up near the falls. We were in a small tent and it was pretty hot. We were sleeping naked on top of a blanket. Somewhere along about midnight we were both hard and horny and half asleep.

"We were both restless and once in a while our cocks would touch. Next thing you know we were jerking each other off.

"We did it a few more times over the next couple of days but nothing since."

"Nice. I'd kind of like something like that. Casual, not too intense." With that we started a hot sixty nine that ended with Barb's multiple orgasms and me shooting much more cum than usual. Barb had trouble swallowing it fast enough.

One night we were reading through the LITEROTICA offerings and it seemed like the male authors were overdoing the oversized cock stories. As we laughed at the descriptions I asked her if she had ever had a guy with a BIG ONE.

She began to laugh. Then each time she would try to tell the story she would break down in gales of laughter again. It was a while before I could get her to calm down enough to tell the story.

It seemed that she had gone with a couple of friends to a dance at the Officers Club of a local Army base. One thing led to another and she ended up paired with a young Lieutenant. One of her friends suggested that she try him out because he was well endowed. At least according to his friends.

He was drinking a lot but was eager in his pursuit. They danced close and she decided that if offered she would do IT with him. An hour or so later they ended up in his room. They necked and then he began to fumble with her panties. She took them off while he got naked from the waist down.

She laid down and spread her legs. She grabbed his cock to guide him and she was impressed with it's size. He probed at her with it several times and apparently was to far gone to control his aim. Barb was doing her best to guide him but he just kept pushing at the wrong time.

Then completely without warning he exploded. His hot cum sprewing against open pussy but none inside. With that accomplished he fell asleep. Barb cleaned up in his bathroom and drove herself home laughing all the way.

==============================

As it turned out her first lesbian encounter came about totally without planning just a couple of weeks later. Barb had already pushed the envelope a little mostly with her cousin Bonnie. A hint here a touch there. An accidental feel, a flash or two, all of which, if nothing else kept her pretty horny most of the time.

Each night we would discuss the event and hen both get totally horny and excited and have another wonderful night of sex. Much to my pleasure of course. Such was the situation when the unexpected happened.

=================================

Barb takes the story from there;

"That morning I had no plans. In addition I was just finished checking myself and my monthly flow was finished. To celebrate I decided to pamper myself with a leisurely shower followed by a porn video and a prolonged DIY session with my toys. I intended to wear myself out with multiple self induced orgasms followed by a leisurely hot bath and a nap.

About 9:30 I was on the living room couch with my favorite porn flick on the big screen TV. I was well into my third orgasm when the doorbell sounded. I was still in my robe so I clutched it shut with one hand and froze the TV.

I was intending to ignore it when I heard Bonnie call my name. Since it was Bonnie I went to the door and opened it. I had no plan at that moment but it was simply that I didn't really care if Bonnie knew what I was doing.

Thinking back, I must have been a picture. My hair disheveled. My face with a 'just fucked glow' one tit half exposed and a porn image coming and going on the screen. Bonnie took it all in and I could see instant understanding in her eyes.

I couldn't think of anything better to say so I opened the door wide, stepped back and said. 'Care to join me?' I was so freaking horny that I couldn't help myself. I walked back to the couch, took off my robe and spread it out on the floor to protect the carpet from my juices. I laid down on the floor with my legs spread and a couch cushion as my pillow.

With the remote in one hand and vibrator dildo in the other I picked up where I had left off. I'm not sure what I expected Bonnie to do. All I wanted at that moment was for my body to orgasm again and I worried little about Bonnie's reaction..

A minute or so later I paused long enough to say. "I have a spare vibrator here if you're interested.." Apparently Bonnie was interested and she began to undress. Bonnie is on the thin side and she was wearing a only a T Shirt and shorts. She seldom wears a bra. She is actually more sexy than some big tit girl whose big fat tits are contained inside a heavy bra.

The T Shirt came off and Bonnie's small but beautifully shaped breasts were standing out proudly with her long hard nipples extending from them. Down came the shorts followed by sheer red panties. Her fingers were in her cunt before her panties hit the floor.

Bonnie continued to stand and turned to watch the tube which featured at that moment cum exploding from some guys cock and covering some lucky girls bare boobs."

"I love those scenes." Moaned Bonnie. "I have a whole tape I made just of exploding cocks."

We continued to masturbate and Bonnie quickly came for the first time. Her knees gave out when she did so she ended up kneeling on the floor beside me. We watched each other and the TV and both came twice more.

I was beginning to tire. Just then Bonnie twisted and turned until her face and lips were close to mine. I wasn't sure what would come next (or who) but Bonnie gently brushed my lips with hers and said. "If you need help I'll be glad to hold that toy for you."

I nodded and removed my hand and Bonnie took the cock in her hand. She was expert with her actions. She seemed to know all the best spots. She touched them all with the vibrating head of the plastic penis. Soon I was approaching another orgasm.

"I'm gonna come."' I said.

"I know" At that moment she kissed me. It was a soft and gentle kiss but very, very intimate and arousing.

As I began to realize how much I was enjoying being involved with another girl for the first time in my life. I was happy that it was my older cousin. I began to orgasm again. We kissed again and I continued to come.

Bonnie manipulated the vibrating dildo here and there and also used her fingers. She did both with such skill that my orgasm rolled through me for several minutes. Her mouth found my right nipple and her tongue licked it as she held it gently with mouth suction.

As I came down from my orgasm produced high I sensed that Bonnie seemed to need relief also.

"You've done that before, haven't you?" I asked.

But without waiting for an answer or giving it a second thought my fingers sought and found Bonnie's pussy. I was for the first time ever, finger fucking another female. It seemed like only seconds until Bonnie's pelvis was pounding against my hand and Bonnie was mumbling unintelligible words into my mouth.

Suddenly the enormity of what was happening entered my mind and I stopped dead. Bonnie sensing the change stopped the kiss and withdrew from me. Then I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and we stared at each other. I sought and found one of Bonnie's hands and held it tight as I said.

"Hello."

"Hi. Just exactly what went on here. I've had a desire for you but very little hope. Now here we are. Or are we?"

"Oh yes. We're here. Ohhhhh you suck nipples real well. How are you on clits?" Bonnie moved her attention to my other nipple.

I enjoyed the sensations even more when she moved her hand to my mons and her fingers began to work their magic in and around my pussy. Then as I thought about what my next move would be I started to feel confined by the couch.

"Let's move to the bedroom." I whispered. "There's more room there for whatever we are going to do to each other."

Then I couldn't help but add. "We are going to do things to each other, aren't we?"

"Of course." Bonnie said. "I'm going to give your pussy a licking it won't soon forget. You ever been licked by a girl?"

"Not before today. Guess that means I have to mark this day in my diary."

"I can't believe that it took us until now to get together."

We moved to my bed and we kneeled in the center of the bed facing each other. I looked at Bonnie's nipples and they looked like little penis's hard and ready to come. I bent forward and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked it in as I lapped at it with my tongue.

Meanwhile my right hand found Bonnie's other breast and I held it in my palm as I pinched it gently and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

Bonnie held my head and mouthed encouragement until she announced that it was time for that exercise known as sixty nine. We broke apart and each fell sideways on the bed. Our aim was perfect. There only inches from my mouth and tongue was Bonnie's hot and ready pussy, dripping it's juice in it's eagerness for attention.

Now was the time. I slipped my right arm under Bonnie's waist and my left on her upper waist. With my head I urged her thighs apart and then without hesitation my lips and tongue were separating and exploring my sister's pussy.

Down by my lower body almost the same thing was going on as my Bonnie was more or less duplicating my actions. God, it felt good. I almost came when Bonnie's tongue touched my clit. Then as she began to flick at it with her tongue it did cause a minor orgasm.

Just as my fingers were finding and ready to enter her cunt Bonnie's fingers penetrated deep into mine. My whole body was trembling in anticipation as I heard her say.

"Barb. Why didn't you tell me. We could have been doing this for ages."

With that I felt her tongue slide down and began to lap the area between her fingers and the edge of my pussy. The sensations were incredible. I couldn't hold back much longer. I was going to come and I wanted Bonnie to come with me.

I redoubled my ministrations and sucked Bonnie's clit deep into my mouth. I lapped it feverishly with my tongue while I wiggled my fingers deep into her cunt trying to pleasure her into an orgasm to coincide with mine. It did.

As my body exploded in the joy of the moment I felt Bonnie's crotch begin humping against my face and I heard her shouts of joy muffled by my pussy pulsing against her mouth and tongue.

Naturally that is not the end of the story but it is the end of this chapter.

12